Valentine

Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2019-02-13 21:59:30(272Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255
Uploads: 0

B4ND1T69 wrote:

:-(:-( ...Happy Valentines Day Everyone who has someone
Image error
:-*
Aweee don't be sad bro....
We loons are never alone...
You've still got me...
Altho I doubt that's an improvement... :-@

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, FrostyBolloX:_trusted_user::_male:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-02-13 22:03:51(272Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2260
Uploads: 158

Mafketel wrote:

B4ND1T69 wrote:

Image error
You've still got me...
Yeah....i think ya may have misread it Maf...I`m tryin to get a date for my Wabbit buddy:love ...thought a short vid would wooo someone..?
:-):-*

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, FrostyBolloX:_trusted_user::_male:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2019-02-13 22:04:55(272Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9096

B4ND1T69 wrote:

Image error
You'r not alone Bandit your with family the  TGx  family  :):love

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, FrostyBolloX:_trusted_user::_male:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2019-02-13 22:08:52(272Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

B4ND1T69 wrote:

Mafketel wrote:

B4ND1T69 wrote:

Image error
You've still got me...
Yeah....i think ya may have misread it Maf...I`m tryin to get a date for my Wabbit buddy:love ...thought a short vid would wooo someone..?
Well I've got plenty of personalities..... :-@

I can miss one....

And I do have one who happens to loveeeee bunnies....

Image error

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, FrostyBolloX:_trusted_user::_male:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-02-13 22:25:48(272Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Mafketel wrote:

B4ND1T69 wrote:

Mafketel wrote:

B4ND1T69 wrote:

Image error
You've still got me...
Well I've got plenty of personalities..... :-@

I can miss one....

And I do have one who happens to loveeeee bunnies....

Image error
8o
O.K.....iv`e spoke to Bunny and he came up with this...
Age...30-45
Pulse...Must still have one
Sense of humour prefered (wicked ideal:-* )
Must have 3 or less "Voices in head" (and only one which is not their own)
aaaaaand someone for da Wabbit:-):love

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-02-13 22:28:51(272Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

bigboy12 wrote:

B4ND1T69 wrote:

Image error
You'r not alone Bandit your with family the  TGx  family  :):love
Oh....Just great8o....I`m with "Family":-(:-(...so i can only get [ROLEPLAY] action on Valentines Day now:-(:-(

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, FrostyBolloX:_trusted_user::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-02-13 22:30:16(272Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 835
Uploads: 4931

A young woman was taking an afternoon nap. After she woke up, she told her husband, "I just dreamed that you gave me a pearl necklace for Valentine's day. What do you think it means?" "You'll know tonight," he said. That evening, the man came home with a small package and gave it to his wife. Delighted, she opened it--only to find a book entitled "The meaning of dreams". LOL

Happy Valentine's Day
:)

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, FrostyBolloX:_trusted_user::_male:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-02-13 22:34:27(272Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

B4ND1T69 wrote:

A boyfriend asks his girlfriend: "What gift would you like to receive during Valentine's Day?"
"Well, I don't know" she answers shyly.
"OK, that I give you another year to think about it…"

Just think you give another year to someone to think to be your VD and you're not alone :D :P

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, FrostyBolloX:_trusted_user::_male:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-02-13 23:48:00(272Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Thanks SaM for the very usefull advice....I will give ya`ll 1 year to decide who get`s me and who get`s da Wabbit:P

Have a good`un ya`ll:love:love ....and remember...?

If ya can`t Laugh at ya Loved One....make ya Loved One laugh:-*:-*:love

Last edited by B4ND1T69 on 2019-02-13 23:48:52

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, FrostyBolloX:_trusted_user::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
KotsTorrents:_trusted_user::_male::_boob::_junkie:Posted at 2019-02-14 01:34:44(272Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 60
Uploads: 46

hope everyone has a good v-day tomorrow with your girl/guy/sig. others :D

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
FrostyBolloX:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2019-02-14 06:41:58(272Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 220

HAPPY VALETINE'S DAY TGx <3

Image error

Image error

Last edited by FrostyBolloX on 2019-02-14 06:42:13

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2019-02-14 14:47:46(272Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 842
Uploads: 6645

Oh my, we all look pink today, lol  :)

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, FrostyBolloX:_trusted_user::_male:
FrostyBolloX:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2019-02-14 15:13:46(272Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 220

Roses Are Red
Nutella Is Divine,
Girls Don't Need A Guy When
They Get Chocolate And Wine.

:-@:-@:-@
Image error

zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2019-02-14 15:17:10(272Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1365
Uploads: 1449

HAPPY VALINTINES DAY TGx:love:love:love

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, FrostyBolloX:_trusted_user::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2019-02-14 15:22:59(272Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

Image error

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, FrostyBolloX:_trusted_user::_male:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2019-02-14 15:23:21(272Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Happy Valentine,it's a day for LOVE not only for your special person but also for all of mankind.:love:love:love

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, FrostyBolloX:_trusted_user::_male:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:
HB11:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2019-02-14 16:24:37(272Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 855

Happy Valentines Day everyone ☺️

matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-02-14 20:45:46(272Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2270
Uploads: 93

Valentin's song for sweet Angee :love:love:love:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGaF4tKUl0o
Image error

Last edited by matesio on 2019-02-14 20:50:45

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, FrostyBolloX:_trusted_user::_male:, HB11:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2019-02-14 20:57:25(272Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

bigboy12 wrote:

Happy Valentine,it's a day for LOVE not only for your special person but also for all of mankind.:love:love:love
But my arms aren't that long.... I can't hug all of mankind

Post liked by - matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, FrostyBolloX:_trusted_user::_male:, HB11:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2019-02-14 21:00:51(272Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Mafketel wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

But my arms aren't that long.... I can't hug all of mankind
Yes you can ,the mind is a wonderful tool ,oops forgot you are brain dead.:P

Post liked by - matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, FrostyBolloX:_trusted_user::_male:, HB11:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-02-14 23:46:32(272Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I see no place to greet so let me spit it here.
All staff got Pink on this Valentine's day, so I would like to say HAPPY :_boob: BOOBS DAY instead of VD. :D LOL

Image error

Post liked by - matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, FrostyBolloX:_trusted_user::_male:, HB11:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2019-02-15 05:35:37(272Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1743

A simple act of Love , Can make Extraordinary things happen
Wishing you all a wonderful VD !!

Image error

Post liked by - matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, FrostyBolloX:_trusted_user::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2019-02-15 18:11:21(272Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5800

Sorry i am a day late for Valentine but hope all you lovely peeps had a lovely day with all your loved ones :) and for those that are no longer with us Memories and love are a strong bond that keep our loved ones forever close to our hearts xx

And thank you all for the lovely Valentine posts xx

Post liked by - matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2019-02-15 18:12:32(272Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5800

matesio wrote:

Valentin's song for sweet Angee :love:love:love:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGaF4tKUl0o
Image error
Aww that is so sweet hunni love the song thank you so much :) :love hugsssss

Last edited by Ange1 on 2019-02-15 18:12:48

Post liked by - matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Monster:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:Posted at 2019-02-19 21:00:37(271Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 65

QueenB wrote:

Monster wrote:

just mentioning

Lonely, have own cave, lovely view (no door), will cry on cue for sympathy:love

please apply at:

Monster
Cave 6b
Big Hill (call it a mountain if you want me to feel better about my home)
Singleton
PL3 A5E

:love
I will come sit by you on or in your mountain,so we can be lonely together.... 😉
:-(:-(:-(i could have been so lonely with someone else:-(
i will now feel miserable every day until the end of time and think only of you QueenB:love

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:

Sitefriends