Government vs Hacker

shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-04-27 01:39:12(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 85
Uploads: 0

Most people on torrent websites will use some kind of a vpn but heres my question in short form, using a torrent client you are able to add a socks 4 or a socks 5 proxy to your torrent client for downloading. So while using a vpn there is always that chance ok no always but yes sometimes, your vpn will flake out and shut off exposing your real ip address for everyone to see. So, heres my question :_:O Would you rather go online and find a proxy socks 4 or 5 to add to your torrent client and have a possible hacker get your ip address knowing your downloading a torrent or would you rather run raw with no proxy and only trust your vpn provider allowing your real ip address exposed to the entire torrent client universe :_:O

Government vs Hacker :_:P who would you rather see your identity of downloading torrents :_O:-D

shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-04-27 01:54:37(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

90% of people do NOT use a proxy on their clients as a backup even though YES your vpn will shut off in the middle of the night while your sleeping :_:-) exposing your real ip on the tracker for the popo to see whether you like it or not. For me i would rather use a hackers free socks 5 than get a letter in the mail saying you have been downloading torrents :_:-)

Funny because even vpns that are installed on the actual router can leak and you dont even know it... there is a way to stop all leaks but you need to google how to set it up or make your own leak trap to prevent this in either memory or software base.

shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-04-27 02:02:25(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Just a heads up, people who think that paid socks 5 are secured are wrong lol, they are re-broadcasted proxies loaded off another server using 0 security or encryption its just like one big relay. Anyone can grab a free socks 5 and re broadcast it as a paid socks 5 and sell it for $25 a month. All socks are a risk to use the paid ones are more so a risk the ones with a password login are more so logged than an open to all socks proxy. You are way better off using open proxies than paid proxies, not many people know this but as a long time hacker whos old as dirt i will tell you paid socks are useless as ive done that years ago selling stable free proxies as paid, ive done it for years. Its how people get your login info everything you type in while on a socks proxy i can see. But for torrenting who gives a shyt, all anyone can see is torrent traffic which is why i say and tell everyone to set a free open socks 5 as a backup on their client so they cant be seen by the FUZZZZZ :_:D

Last edited by shameless on 2024-04-27 02:13:45

shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-04-27 02:19:46(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I can post some $60 a month socks 5 with login creds and have the same base socks 5 free and open :_:-):_:-):_:-) the only diff is the paid one is logged :_:-) everything you type gets logged, netflix logins hulu logins facebook logins email etc...

Share info help others isnt that what this sites all about ??? :_B)

Maybe not :_:-):_:-):_:-)

Last edited by shameless on 2024-04-27 02:22:30

shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-04-27 03:25:13(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

How do you make socks 5 proxies and sell them :_:-):_:-):_:-) its easy :_:D

Image error

Can sell this socks 5 and setup a password

Then i can just log everything and get everyones passwords

Last edited by shameless on 2024-04-27 03:27:29

shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-04-27 03:32:40(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Can setup a socks proxy and get all data everything typed while on my proxy is now mine :_:-):_B)

shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-04-27 03:34:33(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I dont has ta tell people this i can just not say a word lol but i rather share a hackers story :_:-):_:-):_:-)

shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-04-27 03:42:14(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I have thousands of these socks :_:D

Post liked by - 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-04-27 05:38:07(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2220
Uploads: 417

I have a kill switch and it works, so I'll stick with my VPN :_pirate

Post liked by - shameless:_trusted_user:, Deep61:_moderator:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, rexxx:_trusted_uploader::_male:
imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-04-27 13:22:29(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3135

sherb wrote:

Same here.

Post liked by - Deep61:_moderator:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-04-27 14:11:04(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2265
Uploads: 158

I have zero idea what your chattin about...:_:?:_facepalm....but i do know a good sock so please do carry on:_:-*:_party

P.S...i haz a naked invisibility cloak for all online activity...torrente or not:_party:_pirate....when peeps see you marchin around proudly floppin about they always think..."surely he's not that obvious":_:-):_:-):_:-):_:-)

Image error

Post liked by - Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:, shameless:_trusted_user:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-04-29 23:53:40(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

sherb wrote:

Your so cute :_:D you have a killswitch thinking when your vpn quits your real ip is not leaked on a tracker :_:-) your adorable so cute i bet you have your killswitch app set as well dont you :_:-):_:-):_:-) so cute to see people thinking killswitch doesnt leak all your data :_:D

4N1N3T33N:_trusted_user::_male::_sun:Posted at 2024-04-30 00:31:47(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 46

Image error

Post liked by - Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:, Soup:_trusted_user:
Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2024-04-30 05:01:37(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 55

shameless wrote:

sherb wrote:

Your so cute :_:D you have a killswitch thinking when your vpn quits your real ip is not leaked on a tracker :_:-) your adorable so cute i bet you have your killswitch app set as well dont you :_:-):_:-):_:-) so cute to see people thinking killswitch doesnt leak all your data :_:D
Are you talking about DNS leakage?

sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-04-30 08:36:42(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

shameless wrote:

sherb wrote:

Ok, so if a kill switch immediately cuts off access to internet then how can it leak?

I'm unbelievably adorably cute and dumb and no techie head so could you kindly explain in a cute dumbed down manner please...:_:-*:_:-*

Post liked by - shameless:_trusted_user:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Deep61:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:Posted at 2024-04-30 15:09:10(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 7081

ok heres how you can leak using killswitch on your torrent client and still get a dmac....
where is your client connecting to ?
if its set to any connection pstttt your spread wide open ...
dont be suprised if you wake up with a can of lube by your pillow and a sore ass ...
it can bypass your vpn because its not using the vpn's connection it uses your real ip ...
unless you intentionally connect to it ...
quick pic as a example using qbit :_B):_B)
Image error

:_pirate:_pirate

Post liked by - shameless:_trusted_user:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:
1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-04-30 15:16:08(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 184

I believe that Gov´s will accept: It´s pointless to get to ppl doing this and that on the web..
And spend the money on something "fruitful" one day..
Chasing uploaders is just to big task to get em all..

Just my point of view..:_eyes:_pacman

Post liked by - shameless:_trusted_user:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-04-30 17:25:43(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Appreciate the explanation there mike :_pirate
As long as you know how to set up your client etc then no leaks should happen. I know that when my kill switch is activated I have no internet.
I am curious to see what explanation shameless has.

Post liked by - shameless:_trusted_user:
Tyser11:_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2024-04-30 18:26:35(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 30

Can't say about my Vpn's kill switch, I've never personally used it 🤷🏼‍♂️ I haven't felt the need to... Or am I wrong? I do all my downloading through debrid, so any time the VPN could potentially fail me the only thing to really see is a debrid file, as thay original torrent has been converted or this is how I see it. What's peoples thoughts on debrid... Yes no, any better options, bearing in mind I use it in conjunction with apks? It hasn't failed me yet plus I get a lot that isn't torrented or is yet to be torrented 🤷🏼‍♂️

shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-05-02 00:01:13(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

sherb wrote:

Appreciate the explanation there mike :_pirate
As long as you know how to set up your client etc then no leaks should happen. I know that when my kill switch is activated I have no internet.
I am curious to see what explanation shameless has.
Most cases your probably good all im saying is it does happen.

shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-05-02 00:08:57(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

sherb wrote:

shameless wrote:

sherb wrote:

Ok, so if a kill switch immediately cuts off access to internet then how can it leak?

I'm unbelievably adorably cute and dumb and no techie head so could you kindly explain in a cute dumbed down manner please...:_:-*:_:-*
Was not trying to offend you i was just being silly :_:P:_:D sorry if you took it the wrong way :_:)
I just come here to try and get people talking :_:) sorry if i get carried away sometimes ,, this is a fun place to chat :_:)
I tried to give you some rep points but an admin disabled me from sending or receiving them for a long time.

Last edited by shameless on 2024-05-02 00:15:33

sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-05-02 03:17:12(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

shameless wrote:

sherb wrote:

shameless wrote:

sherb wrote:

Was not trying to offend you i was just being silly :_:P:_:D sorry if you took it the wrong way :_:)
I just come here to try and get people talking :_:) sorry if i get carried away sometimes ,, this is a fun place to chat :_:)
I tried to give you some rep points but an admin disabled me from sending or receiving them for a long time.
No offence was taken matey:_party:_party:_:D

shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-05-02 03:49:34(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Thank you brother, i wasnt sure :_O:-D cheers

Post liked by - sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-05-02 04:50:42(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

There is a loophole to make your own vpn/proxy and share it with all your buddies :_:) you also can sell logins for it and charge whatever you want, with the price of open socks 4/5 selling as private you can could make your own and it would be an actual private socks proxy which costs even more monthly :_:)

All you need is an offshore vps and a RouterOS key for self install making sure you have unlimited bandwidth and you can make 5grand a month if people trust you that your not keeping logs. You can setup both socks 4 and 5 for $20 a month easy.

Google prices: socks 5 price

if you have a trusted proxy you can do very very well long as its an off shore ip :_:)  I would even pay for it if it were offshore :_:)

With a socks 4 or 5 you are guaranteeing people safety (IF) its offshore ip :_:) offshore proxies can be much as $60 a month per 1 login if its offshore. Buy a vps offshore and install routerOS and enjoy the rewards legally :_:) its actually legal to do this lol. There is no different doing this to what nordvpn is doing except your offshore making more people use you as a socks for torrenting :_:)

shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-05-02 04:55:40(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

If i could enter in a socks 5 on a torrent client and never have to worry about it yes, damn right i would easily pay $50 a month :_:)
never have to worry about data leaks or a vpn service stopping in the middle of the night damn right i would pay $50 a month :_:)

The thing is using a socks 4 or 5 on a torrent client you NEVER have to worry about anyone getting you ip :_:)

With a regular vpn you never know when it will crash causing a data leak showing your real ip to everyone connected to the torrent. With a socks 4 or 5 you can never be seen by anyone no matter what.

Its why i use socks 4 along with a vpn when i download torrents, i run big ass seedboxes all using a sock4 some i run a mental proxy chain depending on what im seeding.

Last edited by shameless on 2024-05-02 05:09:25

Sitefriends