What are you doing today

shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-04-01 20:50:40(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 85
Uploads: 0

Last edited by shameless on 2024-04-16 04:22:48

Post liked by - 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-04-03 22:52:20(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2220
Uploads: 416

Image error

Post liked by - 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, shameless:_trusted_user:
shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-04-03 23:27:20(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Last edited by shameless on 2024-04-16 04:23:10

Post liked by - 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-04-03 23:54:13(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Last edited by shameless on 2024-04-16 04:23:28

Post liked by - 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2024-04-06 06:29:17(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 35

I'm a very early riser - start my day with a slow walk down the hill to the sea...and back. It's cool and dark and...importantly...there are no people...though a million birds are singing for their breakfast and a million other creatures are either thinking the same or making their way to bed.

When I get back I do 10 deadlifts and 10 minutes of yoga...and then put on the coffee.

My day will be spent in front of the computer...I have multiple books open, multiple coding projects on the go and many things to watch, either on youtube or from here. I switch between things as the mood takes me, mixing fiction and non-fiction, learning and pleasure.

I eat raw steak that I cut in to small bite sized chunks...whenever I get hungry I just pop in a chunk...I mostly drink water and coffee...though sometimes I'll be shit-faced after too much wine/gin/Guinness/IPA.

That is pretty much how I spend every day...and I love it.

Post liked by - 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, shameless:_trusted_user:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
SpankGirl:_trusted_user::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-04-08 00:44:46(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 150

Image error
Doing a little bit of wiring on the house switchboard

Post liked by - 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, shameless:_trusted_user:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
Tyser11:_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2024-04-08 01:13:31(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 20

SpankGirl wrote:

Image error
Doing a little bit of wiring on the house switchboard
🤔 Looks like it could use a tidy up 😂 but that sign says one thing... STAY AWAY!😂 knowing my luck ild be half way through the wires and someone would turn the main power back on 😂🫨⚡🍳🔥

Post liked by - shameless:_trusted_user:, SpankGirl:_trusted_user::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
PhoenixRising:_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2024-04-08 03:57:04(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 50

Weed spraying in the morning, i use the "total vegetation killer" which lasts 1 year.

Went to a burger place for lunch but new prices turned me off, i will pay it if i really like the food but some places are just a convenience and when they get pricey i go elsewhere.

Costco was across the street so i thought i would have the jumbo hotdog and a soda for 1.50$
Im not a hotdog guy but the idea of a dollar fifty lunch was too good and i was hungry.

Waited in like at the outside food court only to be told I can't pay cash at that window and i have to go to another line. (No sign indicating no cash)

Waited in the second line only to be told i cannot buy food because i do not have a membership (new policy)

So today i was denied service twice over one hotdog at Costco after standing in 2 lines.

Then i had lunch at a taco place that accepted my cash with no problem which should not be surprising because american money is supposed to be accepted for all debts public and private. (Except at Costco)

Then i rode my mountain bike.

Post liked by - SpankGirl:_trusted_user::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, shameless:_trusted_user:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-04-08 09:01:25(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2260
Uploads: 158

PhoenixRising wrote:

Weed spraying in the morning, i use the "total vegetation killer" which lasts 1 year.

Went to a burger place for lunch but new prices turned me off, i will pay it if i really like the food but some places are just a convenience and when they get pricey i go elsewhere.

Costco was across the street so i thought i would have the jumbo hotdog and a soda for 1.50$
Im not a hotdog guy but the idea of a dollar fifty lunch was too good and i was hungry.

Waited in like at the outside food court only to be told I can't pay cash at that window and i have to go to another line. (No sign indicating no cash)

Waited in the second line only to be told i cannot buy food because i do not have a membership (new policy)

So today i was denied service twice over one hotdog at Costco after standing in 2 lines.

Then i had lunch at a taco place that accepted my cash with no problem which should not be surprising because american money is supposed to be accepted for all debts public and private. (Except at Costco)

I am soooo wondering if either of the people who refused to serve you had pink/purple/blue hair...?:_:O:_eyes:_facepalm:_:-):_:-):_:-):_:-):_:-)

Post liked by - shameless:_trusted_user:, PhoenixRising:_kitty::_turtle:
1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-04-08 09:06:14(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 184

B4ND1T69 wrote:

PhoenixRising wrote:

I am soooo wondering if either of the people who refused to serve you had pink/purple/blue hair...?:_:O:_eyes:_facepalm:_:-):_:-):_:-):_:-):_:-)
...a bit more eco friendly???
Image error

:_:-):_:-):_:-)

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, SpankGirl:_trusted_user::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, shameless:_trusted_user:, PhoenixRising:_kitty::_turtle:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
4N1N3T33N:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2024-04-08 12:22:40(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 36

Today, I am avoiding the news, anyone yakking about eclipses, war, or politics.
Going to relax and hide from people.
Lake is almost ready for canoeing, so, just waiting for that day, and im fishing 🥳🥳🥳🥳💯👍

Have a great day folks 🥰🏴‍☠️🫶

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, shameless:_trusted_user:, PhoenixRising:_kitty::_turtle:
PhoenixRising:_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2024-04-08 16:13:01(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

B4ND1T69 wrote:

No, both blonde teen girls. And since this is a newer policy (no service for non-members at outside food court) they have to be turning people away all day .
" Sorry sir "

Post liked by - 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
PhoenixRising:_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2024-04-08 16:40:54(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

4N1N3T33N wrote:

Lake is almost ready for canoeing, so, just waiting for that day, and im fishing 🥳🥳🥳🥳💯👍

Image error
I see, you're declaring the solar eclipse to be "overrated space phenomenon" and giving it "thumbs down"
Wow, You are a hard person to impress. Hahaha

Post liked by - shameless:_trusted_user:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, 4N1N3T33N:_trusted_user::_male:
4N1N3T33N:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2024-04-08 17:40:08(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 36

PhoenixRising wrote:

4N1N3T33N wrote:

Image error
I see, you're declaring the solar eclipse to be "overrated space phenomenon" and giving it "thumbs down"
Wow, You are a hard person to impress. Hahaha
🙂 Nah, not into the hype is all. Its a very interesting event for sure. But the news, man, the news sucks the excitment away :_yuk
Fishing however...is my favorite activity. I just bought a Coleman Expedition 12 ft canoe....and am chomping at the bit to use it 👍👍🥳🤣
Tgc and enjoy the day 👍🏴‍☠️👋

Post liked by - 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, PhoenixRising:_kitty::_turtle:
shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-04-08 17:42:32(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Last edited by shameless on 2024-04-16 04:23:59

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, SpankGirl:_trusted_user::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, PhoenixRising:_kitty::_turtle:, 4N1N3T33N:_trusted_user::_male:
shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-04-08 18:20:13(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Last edited by shameless on 2024-04-16 04:24:15

Post liked by - 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, SpankGirl:_trusted_user::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
SpankGirl:_trusted_user::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-04-09 03:14:04(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 150

Pulling apart a Dyson vacuum cleaner to replace a couple of bad cells

Image error

Post liked by - shameless:_trusted_user:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, rexxx:_trusted_uploader::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-04-09 09:54:38(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2260
Uploads: 158

SpankGirl wrote:

Image error
I bet that sucks...?:_facepalm:_:-):_:-):_:P:_:-*

Post liked by - shameless:_trusted_user:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Tyser11:_kitty::_turtle:
1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-04-09 09:56:16(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 184

Gotta spring clean inside/out my car + wash off the road salt underneath it(messy job) + tease Bandi when I can???:_:-@

Post liked by - shameless:_trusted_user:
Tyser11:_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2024-04-09 10:02:07(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

B4ND1T69 wrote:

SpankGirl wrote:

Image error
I bet that sucks...?:_facepalm:_:-):_:-):_:P:_:-*
Gotta be careful not to put it back together the wrong way round or it'll blow 😂

Post liked by - shameless:_trusted_user:
sbudennogo:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:Posted at 2024-04-09 11:50:25(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 8119

Image error

That's what I'm doing today  :_:-):_:-):_:-):_:-):_:-)

Post liked by - shameless:_trusted_user:, 4N1N3T33N:_trusted_user::_male:
shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-04-09 21:37:48(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Last edited by shameless on 2024-04-16 04:25:01

shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-04-09 21:44:24(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Last edited by shameless on 2024-04-16 04:24:41

shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-04-09 21:55:51(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Last edited by shameless on 2024-04-16 04:25:17

Tyser11:_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2024-04-09 22:10:12(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

shameless wrote:

I think I need a new headset :_:)

Image error

Better not be counterfeit :_:D:_:P:_:P:_:P
You could maybe save yourself some money by looking for some refurbished or store returns (from highly recommend seller obviously) I did it when I needed some for my PS a few years back. Cost me like 1/3 of the price 😁 and they came brand new unused, in the box, they just were unsellable due to a large tear in the box! Got a right result...

Sitefriends