Stream to a torrent

shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-03-02 02:06:48(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 85
Uploads: 0

Is it possible to record an event and while recording have it upload as a torrent to be watched live as its updating? Example: UFC fight thats recording live be added as a torrent that people can watch live as its still downloading on client side.

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:
Saturn5:_trusted_uploader::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2024-03-02 03:56:20(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 109
Uploads: 30396

Nope.

Post liked by - B0NE:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-03-02 04:28:05(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Saturn5 wrote:

Nope.
Yeah that is too bad, would be a sweet setup. cheers dude!

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-03-02 08:29:33(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2255
Uploads: 158

shameless wrote:

Is it possible to record an event and while recording have it upload as a torrent to be watched live as its updating? Example: UFC fight thats recording live be added as a torrent that people can watch live as its still downloading on client side.
Yes you can....technically speaking:_facepalm...i believe they call it "streaming":_:-):_eyes
You can download the link to a streaming site via torrent and record it yourself at user end:_party:_party
Total waste of time as all fights are streamed live so peeps can watch live and record anyhoo:_:D:_pirate

Seriously tho....you can't torrent a live event because you need to make a .torrent file to upload, this requires an downloadable file to connect to, and due to the live event continuing to increase the file size, the hash code would be constantly changing so you'd have no chance of connecting.
Nice idea tho:_pirate

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-03-23 02:01:24(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I have been brainstorming this and think I came up with a way to make this happen although it requires a p2p client that must be running on the same machine to make this actually work. Currently I am testing out a few methods should work I guess we will see what I come up with :_:)  I am still researching how seeding works down to a T, the reading up on this is what takes all the time but I have a few ideas to get this working. Will test over the next couple weeks on a vps to get this working I'm determined.

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-03-23 13:53:07(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2255
Uploads: 158

shameless wrote:

I have been brainstorming this and think I came up with a way to make this happen although it requires a p2p client that must be running on the same machine to make this actually work. Currently I am testing out a few methods should work I guess we will see what I come up with :_:)  I am still researching how seeding works down to a T, the reading up on this is what takes all the time but I have a few ideas to get this working. Will test over the next couple weeks on a vps to get this working I'm determined.
I truly believe you will be the first to succeed Mr Oppenstreamer :_party:_party:_pirate:_B)...onwards...and godspeed:_B)

Post liked by - EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, shameless:_trusted_user:
desireswildPosted at 2024-03-24 03:10:48(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

I think Webtorrent has listed some websites to do that. Have not tested it personally
https://webtorrent.io/faq

Post liked by - shameless:_trusted_user:
Sanchii:_blocked:Posted at 2024-03-26 00:16:55(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 10

This really is funny for me.
Not a possible, ok.
Thank you for the good joke :_:-)

Post liked by - shameless:_trusted_user:
shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-04-26 23:12:13(1Day ago) Report Permalink URL 

Sanchii wrote:

This really is funny for me.
Not a possible, ok.
Thank you for the good joke :_:-)
Your very welcome for the joke kittycat :_:) Not sure why you got banned but glad i could make you smile before hand :_:P:_:D

Sitefriends