Trial Upload Status Applications V2

DonkeyHot:_male:Posted at 2024-02-27 04:08:26(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1
Uploads: 29

Hi, i would like to apply for a trial uploader on your site.

I have been encoding TV/movies for some time and uploading them on few private trackers that i am not allowed to mention here.

I have read the uploading rules and i intend to follow them.
All of the uploads will include the tgx text file, screenshots, and mediainfo.
I will check latest working trackers and use them when creating torrent (up to 15 according to rules).

Thanks,

Have a Great Day!

LatestHDMovies:_trial_uploader::_male:Posted at 2024-02-27 05:14:59(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5
Uploads: 200

can't upload anything

Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2024-02-27 07:09:56(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255
Uploads: 0

LatestHDMovies wrote:

can't upload anything
Your last upload was 4 yrs ago.
What did you expect?
For safety reasons you've been demoted.
If you want to reapply then do so.

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
modTTPosted at 2024-02-27 08:18:22(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

Hello Galaxy Team,
I wish to upload a torrent of an old movie.
I also like uploading rare tv movies/series.
Please allow me to upload torrents.
Best Regards
ModTT

dAV1nci:_trial_uploader:Posted at 2024-02-27 10:19:50(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 6
Uploads: 69

Hey, I used to be active here for a while but focused on 1337x later on, leading to me getting demoted.

I would like to get back to uploading my AV1 encodes here, as 1337x is kinda going down the drain (and has blocked my IP range for some reason).

Some of my encodes: https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrents.php?search=dav1nci&sort=id&order=desc&page=0

@Maxoverpower uploaded most of my encodes for a bit while I was inactive. On the second page, you can see the uploads from my own accout.

Also, my 1337x for reference: https://1337x.to/srch?search=dav1nci

Post liked by - hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-02-27 12:07:26(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9076

DonkeyHot wrote:

Hi, i would like to apply for a trial uploader on your site.
I have been encoding TV/movies for some time and uploading them on few private trackers that i am not allowed to mention here.

I have read the uploading rules and i intend to follow them.
All of the uploads will include the tgx text file, screenshots, and mediainfo.
I will check latest working trackers and use them when creating torrent (up to 15 according to rules).

Thanks,

Have a Great Day!
Welcome   DonkeyHot:_male:  to TGx.
Looks like you've done your homework so let's see what you've got.
Request.....
Granted.
Will be sending you a pm with helpful material.
Welcome to uploading on TGx.

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-02-27 12:18:06(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

dAV1nci wrote:

Hey, I used to be active here for a while but focused on 1337x later on, leading to me getting demoted.

I would like to get back to uploading my AV1 encodes here, as 1337x is kinda going down the drain (and has blocked my IP range for some reason).

Some of my encodes: https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrents.php?search=dav1nci&sort=id&order=desc&page=0

@Maxoverpower uploaded most of my encodes for a bit while I was inactive. On the second page, you can see the uploads from my own accout.

Also, my 1337x for reference: https://1337x.to/srch?search=dav1nci
Hi   dAV1nci:_trial_uploader:   seeing as how you haven't uploaded here for a while please go over cover post of attached link.

Request....Granted.
Will be sending you a pm.
Welcome back.:_pirate

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
itsKep:_trial_uploader:Posted at 2024-02-27 16:46:32(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 3

Hey, Im Kep,

I have some films/tv series I would like to upload, and also torrents from other sites.
Sometimes films/tv series that i downloaded in lan parties.

My idea is to upload bilingual content (Spanish/English) with both audio tracks and sub.

Greetings.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-02-27 17:38:43(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

modTT wrote:

Hello Galaxy Team,
I wish to upload a torrent of an old movie.
I also like uploading rare tv movies/series.
Please allow me to upload torrents.
Best Regards
ModTT
Welcome to TGx modTT
Please read cover post of attached link & reply as per instructions.
Thank you.

Post liked by - modTT, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-02-27 17:41:39(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

itsKep wrote:

Hey, Im Kep,

I have some films/tv series I would like to upload, and also torrents from other sites.

My idea is to upload bilingual content (Spanish/English) with both audio tracks and sub.

Greetings.
Hi itsKep:_trial_uploader: welcome.
Please read cover post on attached link & respond as instructed.
Thank you.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
itsKep:_trial_uploader:Posted at 2024-02-27 17:46:16(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 3

Hey, Im Kep,

I have already read the rules that apply to me and I agree with them.

Greetings.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-02-27 17:47:28(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

itsKep wrote:

Hey, Im Kep,

Greetings.
Reply to my pm.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-02-27 18:14:50(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

bigboy12 wrote:

itsKep wrote:

Hey, Im Kep,

Greetings.
Reply to my pm.
Thanks for your reply.
Although you have never uploaded before because of your honesty I'm going to give you a shot.
Request...
Granted.
Will be sending you a pm with helpful links.
Welcome to uploading on TGx :_pirate

Good luck.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
aqua:_trial_uploader::_female:Posted at 2024-02-27 19:37:27(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 31

Hello, I would like to upload some book torrents, english and greek. I have been uploading several years in greek trackers. Thank you!

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-02-27 19:48:20(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3501

aqua wrote:

Hello, I would like to upload some book torrents, english and greek. I have been uploading several years in greek trackers. Thank you!
Welcome aqua:_trial_uploader::_female:
We need a little bit of background information regarding your uploading experience/history.
Please reply to my PM.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-02-27 22:13:49(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

miok wrote:

aqua wrote:

Welcome aqua:_trial_uploader::_female:
We need a little bit of background information regarding your uploading experience/history.
Please reply to my PM.
Thanks for your reply

Notes:
Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.

Trial Uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps, archives (.rar, .zip, .ISO, etc. files) or anything that contains a .exe file. Doing so will result in immediate loss of uploader status.

If you need reliable trackers you can find a regularly updated list of working trackers here:
https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=1044
You can use up to 15 trackers but when you add them to your client, be sure to insert a blank line between each one, just as there is in the list.

Trial uploader status approved.

Post liked by - appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, aqua:_trial_uploader::_female:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
LatestHDMovies:_trial_uploader::_male:Posted at 2024-02-28 06:38:30(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5
Uploads: 200

i am back , and i wanna upload wwe wrestling shows ! make me uploader

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2024-02-28 09:00:31(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

LatestHDMovies wrote:

i am back , and i wanna upload wwe wrestling shows ! make me uploader
I'll give you a chance.
I'll be sending you a update on our rules.

Welcome back.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, skRookie:_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
skRookie:_male:Posted at 2024-02-28 11:55:25(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I'm Italian and I've been releasing some films in 720p only in Italian or in 4k also with English language.
You can find my releases on 2 other sites with nick avercab.
I request the possibility of releasing these films here as well.
Thanks regardless.

Post liked by - cracker805:_trial_uploader::_male:
cracker805:_trial_uploader::_male:Posted at 2024-02-28 13:06:04(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 7

Hello everyone,

I'm excited to introduce myself as a new uploader and encoder here. My focus will primarily be on Italian series and films. I've noticed that there's a gap in the availability of Italian content, with releases often lagging behind their original airings or premieres, especially when it comes to TV series. Therefore, I'll be starting with timely releases of the most popular TV series in Italy, as unfortunately, some are released days late.

I'm eager to bridge this gap and bring timely Italian content to all of you. I believe that by sharing these series and films, we can enhance the accessibility of Italian entertainment and create a more vibrant community around it.

Thank you for this opportunity, and I look forward to sharing with all of you.

Warm regards,

ANYN

Post liked by - skRookie:_male:, homer:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
hstr1337:_trial_uploader:Posted at 2024-02-28 15:55:33(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 28

Greetings,

I would like to upload ~1138 Hentai 1080p episodes in the XXX category. (new ones released a few times a week)

I am running a ad-free hentai streaming service since ~3 years (not going to name, in case mods don't like streaming sites being named here) and have provided free 1080p downloads since the beginning. However due to repeating user requests, I want to upload these downloads as torrents (additionally), because of ongoing Cloudflare peering issues in Asia.

Not sure if this would be a deal breaker for you, all files follow the following naming scheme: "Hentai Title - 01 [1080p-HEVC][sitename.tld].mkv", meaning that it might be technically advertising for the website. I can assure you tho, that I have no "gain" from doing this (except viewers maybe), as already mentioned the site is ad-free and donations are also limited to not make too much money, to only cover server costs.

I'll happily provide the site name to a staff member, so that he/she can take a look at it.

I have uploaded some non Hentai/XXX related torrents in the past to other torrent sites, but thats not something  I would use here as proof/argument, as they are completely unrelated.

Many Greetings and maybe happy fappening,
- a degenerate from the internet.

miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-02-28 18:05:35(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

cracker805 wrote:

Hello everyone,

I'm excited to introduce myself as a new uploader and encoder here. My focus will primarily be on Italian series and films. I've noticed that there's a gap in the availability of Italian content, with releases often lagging behind their original airings or premieres, especially when it comes to TV series. Therefore, I'll be starting with timely releases of the most popular TV series in Italy, as unfortunately, some are released days late.

I'm eager to bridge this gap and bring timely Italian content to all of you. I believe that by sharing these series and films, we can enhance the accessibility of Italian entertainment and create a more vibrant community around it.

Thank you for this opportunity, and I look forward to sharing with all of you.

Warm regards,

ANYN
Welcome cracker805:_trial_uploader::_male:
Please reply to my PM

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-02-28 18:12:07(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

skRookie wrote:

I'm Italian and I've been releasing some films in 720p only in Italian or in 4k also with English language.
You can find my releases on 2 other sites with nick avercab.
I request the possibility of releasing these films here as well.
Thanks regardless.
Welcome skRookie:_male:
Please read the opening post of this thread and apply following the instructions given there.

Thanks.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-02-28 18:19:39(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

hstr1337 wrote:

Greetings,

I would like to upload ~1138 Hentai 1080p episodes in the XXX category. (new ones released a few times a week)

I am running a ad-free hentai streaming service since ~3 years (not going to name, in case mods don't like streaming sites being named here) and have provided free 1080p downloads since the beginning. However due to repeating user requests, I want to upload these downloads as torrents (additionally), because of ongoing Cloudflare peering issues in Asia.

Not sure if this would be a deal breaker for you, all files follow the following naming scheme: "Hentai Title - 01 [1080p-HEVC][sitename.tld].mkv", meaning that it might be technically advertising for the website. I can assure you tho, that I have no "gain" from doing this (except viewers maybe), as already mentioned the site is ad-free and donations are also limited to not make too much money, to only cover server costs.

I'll happily provide the site name to a staff member, so that he/she can take a look at it.

I have uploaded some non Hentai/XXX related torrents in the past to other torrent sites, but thats not something  I would use here as proof/argument, as they are completely unrelated.

Many Greetings and maybe happy fappening,
- a degenerate from the internet.
Including Site names with the domain extension in the title (which isn't going to happen) leads me to think you simply want to use our platform to promote your own. Change my mind?

Post liked by - DiabloTripleA:_trusted_uploader::_male::_kitty::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
hstr1337:_trial_uploader:Posted at 2024-02-28 18:31:21(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 28

Our most viewed release on our site has 172.052 views. Current stats are 12.329.469 total views with 2.376.150 of them last month. (I can see why it might be a drop on a hot stone compared to torrent sites like this one, but advertisment is not the intend and I don't see the advantage from a financial perspective)

Already mentioned that we don't run ads at all. We have limited the amount of people who can subscribe to us on patreon to <250€/month.

It's totally understandable if it's a no go for you. Would be still a bit disappointing.

We only promote in the AnimePiracy subreddit 1-2x a year by posting dev updates.

As already mentioned I am happy to give (if interested) the domain in PM's, so you can see it in person that I don't talk bullshit about ads/views/downloads etc.

Sitefriends