Site problems

Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2024-01-23 18:20:49(13Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255
Uploads: 0

OPQuest wrote:

CAPTCHA seems to be playing up. Not accepting any correct input.
Was initially unable to log-in but managed to do so via the forum page.
Still unable to access torrents as every genre selection brings up the CAPTCHA again.
:_:(
It appears you're not the only one...
I think that the fence is joking around with all of you... 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Post liked by - Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, bakturk:_male::_turtle:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, OPQuest:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
OPQuest:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2024-01-23 18:59:16(13Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 79

I think I'll just spend the evening reading a book :_:D

Post liked by - Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, bakturk:_male::_turtle:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, CowGirl:_kitty:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2024-01-23 19:07:04(13Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

OPQuest wrote:

I think I'll just spend the evening reading a book :_:D
That's always the best and most relaxing thing to do.
Enjoy.

Post liked by - Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
bakturk:_male::_turtle:Posted at 2024-01-27 16:56:02(13Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 12

Fence is workig good today. No problems wit her... Nice fence:_:D:_:D

Post liked by - CowGirl:_kitty:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
CowGirl:_kitty:Posted at 2024-01-27 21:17:09(13Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

CowGirl wrote:

I still cannot post to other member's pages and supposedly by now I'm suppose to be able to.
Do we have an ETA on when this will be fixed? Thanks

Post liked by - xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
sbudennogo:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:Posted at 2024-01-28 10:00:54(12Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 20
Uploads: 8097

Hi guys,
After entering the captcha I got the following message:
<<Please report this error.
For now, please change IP to pass the GalaxyFence
>>

It is written to report and I am reporting :_:)

P.S Forgot to add. This message appears when uploading. After I go to my profile, the torrent is uploaded to the site, everything is fine.

Last edited by sbudennogo on 2024-01-28 10:47:04

Post liked by - xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-01-28 13:19:16(12Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3501

sbudennogo wrote:

Hi guys,
After entering the captcha I got the following message:
<<Please report this error.
For now, please change IP to pass the GalaxyFence
>>

It is written to report and I am reporting :_:)

P.S Forgot to add. This message appears when uploading. After I go to my profile, the torrent is uploaded to the site, everything is fine.
Thanks for your report sbudennogo:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:
The tech people are aware of this issue and will get it corrected as quickly as possible.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Post liked by - bakturk:_male::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, sbudennogo:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:
imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-01-28 13:49:54(12Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3035

It went to stream Monsieur Spade and got this error, "An internal server error occurred"

Image error

I tried other streams and got the same error.

Last edited by imonline on 2024-01-28 13:54:39

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-01-28 17:00:22(12Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2210
Uploads: 416

imonline wrote:

It went to stream Monsieur Spade and got this error, "An internal server error occurred"

Image error

All 3 eps of Monsieur Spade are streaming for me, no problem.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:
imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-01-28 18:18:53(12Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3035

sherb wrote:

imonline wrote:

Image error

All 3 eps of Monsieur Spade are streaming for me, no problem.
That's weird, I had to change my IP to be able to stream. :_:?
While using my old IP, I didn't get any fence errors while trying to search if other shows had the same streaming error.

Post liked by - appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:
tosgravely:_male::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2024-01-29 13:36:58(12Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1075

10 reputation points have automatically been removed by our penalty system.

Reason:
Staff deleted your comment.
REASON: Spam
COMMENT: I was honestly expecting to see Hulk after the promo segment he did.  He said something about having one more in him and that got me excited.

Also, I wish R-Truth had won the Rumble somehow lol or got back in the ring after he was thrown out and claimed it was a tag event. :_love
"Those are all women in there?!?!"

This penalty will be visibile in your profile

why??

Post liked by - EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
tosgravely:_male::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2024-01-29 13:45:20(12Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1075

comment recovered thank you!  I do enjoy spam every now in then, but only in a can.

Post liked by - EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-01-29 22:33:54(12Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2255
Uploads: 158

tosgravely wrote:

Rumble Result?
why??
It could have been removed due to it being a spoiler...?...based on the comment above...?:_eyes:_pacman

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-01-30 22:59:05(12Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2255
Uploads: 158

The Software/Game Discussions Thread is currently showing no posts at all in the main menu....see image below...

Image error

Everything inside is showing just fine...?...no probs.:_pirate

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:
Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-01-30 23:04:39(12Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 715

B4ND1T69 wrote:

The Software/Game Discussions Thread is currently showing no posts at all in the main menu....see image below...

Image error

Everything inside is showing just fine...?...no probs.:_pirate
Last post in there a month ago,mayb that?

Edit,fixed it :_B)

Last edited by Barharmar on 2024-01-30 23:06:16

Post liked by - appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:
flibblePosted at 2024-02-06 12:37:49(11Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

Unable to show/hide categories on left-side. I don't care about First Cams or Misc, but I can't hide them anymore? I used to be able to (I wanna say... last week?).

Post liked by - miok:_admin:
CowGirl:_kitty:Posted at 2024-02-06 16:11:29(11Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
  - post moderated by Mafketel:_super_admin::_male: -
Mod note
Not needed. If you have any issues contact staff.

Site problem letting BIGOTED TROLLS like Barharmar troll peeps for no legitimate reason.

Last edited by CowGirl on 2024-02-06 17:00:27

yermum99Posted at 2024-02-06 16:24:08(11Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

flibble wrote:

Unable to show/hide categories on left-side. I don't care about First Cams or Misc, but I can't hide them anymore? I used to be able to (I wanna say... last week?).
Ditto. Same here.

sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-02-06 18:14:37(11Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

flibble wrote:

You can install a script that will hide these (and other things)

https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=960

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, VortexWalker:_male::_kitty:
VortexWalker:_male::_kitty:Posted at 2024-02-06 18:15:51(11Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 35

Phew, I thought it was just me!

Saturn5:_trusted_uploader::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2024-02-06 19:00:46(11Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 109
Uploads: 30381

You can hide the whole hotpicks, which is what I do.

Post liked by - Dimebag:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
woe:_male:Posted at 2024-02-06 19:31:13(11Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

flibble wrote:

This is the same for me and no, I do not want to install a script for something that should be working with a single click on the site by default :_facepalm

sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-02-06 21:35:06(11Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Well in that case, you will have to just moan about it and maybe a tech with some free time on their hands will provide a free fix on a free site that gives you free content :_facepalm

Post liked by - Dimebag:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, CowGirl:_kitty:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
NarlyobcPosted at 2024-02-06 23:01:20(11Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hi:

I'm a new user and I was wondering why when you leave a torrent, it brings you back up to the top of the page instead of there you were before you clicked the torrent?

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks for any help!!

Post liked by - Dimebag:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, Soup:_trusted_user:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
Soup:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-02-06 23:37:01(11Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 489
Uploads: 76

Narlyobc wrote:

Hi:

I'm a new user and I was wondering why when you leave a torrent, it brings you back up to the top of the page instead of there you were before you clicked the torrent?

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks for any help!!
Yes i too have noticed this anomaly, and i can't quite get to the bottom of it :_:P

Post liked by - Dimebag:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:

Sitefriends