Feedback? Or feature request? Let us know

Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-12-24 21:36:10(21Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4275
Uploads: 0

Barharmar wrote:

B4ND1T69 wrote:

SideshowBob wrote:

I'd like to know what "Torrent verified by ..." means. In all the torrents I've seen the verifying user is the torrent poster, so I wondering what this adds.
The ones you have seen are most prolly by Trusted Uploaders....who are trusted to verify their own uploads:_party
Otherwise, when your a trialist, your uploads will have to be verified by Staff Members:_party:_pirate
Example : Torrent Verified by miok:_party...etc etc
This is so Staff know the new uploads have been checked and verified by someone on the Staffing Team.:_party

See here for example >>>
 Winnie the Pooh- Blood and Honey 2023 1080p [Timati]
Seeds: 1 / Leechers: 3 / Completed: 846    
DL  

Hope this explains it for you and Merry Chrimbo:_party:_party:_:D
:_pirate:_:D
10 emojis again :_:D merry xmas
Welcome to the 10 days emojis of B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, appdoze:_trusted_uploader::_male::_junkie::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-12-27 15:39:23(20Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2265
Uploads: 158

Mafketel wrote:

Barharmar wrote:

B4ND1T69 wrote:

SideshowBob wrote:

I'd like to know what "Torrent verified by ..." means. In all the torrents I've seen the verifying user is the torrent poster, so I wondering what this adds.
The ones you have seen are most prolly by Trusted Uploaders....who are trusted to verify their own uploads:_party
Otherwise, when your a trialist, your uploads will have to be verified by Staff Members:_party:_pirate
This is so Staff know the new uploads have been checked and verified by someone on the Staffing Team.:_party

See here for example >>>
DL  

Welcome to the 10 days emojis of B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
It's purely coincidental i assure you:_:-*:_party:_pirate
 O.C.D. Trigger Warning!!
:_:P

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Duigo:_blocked:
EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2023-12-27 15:57:17(20Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2154

B4ND1T69 wrote:

Mafketel wrote:

Barharmar wrote:

B4ND1T69 wrote:

SideshowBob wrote:

See here for example >>>
DL  

It's purely coincidental i assure you:_:-*:_party:_pirate
 O.C.D. Trigger Warning!!
:_:P
Image error
Image error

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
xJOHNNYx:_blocked:Posted at 2023-12-27 15:58:04(20Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 430

Feedback thread yall....stay on topic please 👍🏴‍☠️

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-12-28 09:49:48(20Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

xJOHNNYx wrote:

Feedback thread yall....stay on topic please 👍🏴‍☠️
Well tbh...:_:O:_eyes
This is feedback...:_:):_:D
Which could turn into a site problem :_:?:_warn
And should be carefully watched:_eyes
:_:-):_:-@:_ass

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
desireswildPosted at 2023-12-28 11:32:24(20Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

A suggestion from my end.
Integrating webtorrent io to TGx would be a cool thing.
It allows the users to stream torrent directly.
Currently, centralised web hosts are being used to stream torrent. But, it compresses the file size.

Post liked by - appdoze:_trusted_uploader::_male::_junkie::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-12-29 04:54:45(20Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 730

Mafketel wrote:

Well tbh...:_:O:_eyes
This is feedback...:_:):_:D
Which could turn into a site problem :_:?:_warn
And should be carefully watched:_eyes
:_:-):_:-@:_ass
Is 10 emojis the new thing? :_:-) the ocd is strong :_B)

Post liked by - DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, appdoze:_trusted_uploader::_male::_junkie::_turtle:
iploggerPosted at 2024-01-02 21:06:45(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 8

It'd be nice if you could add a counter showing how many characters you've used so far out of the maximum allowed characters when you're typing in any input box on this site. The site let's you type unlimited characters in your browser for: forum replies, new forum thread bodies, and new torrent comments. I posted a long torrent comment once and it got cut off when I viewed it later so there is clearly a limit on the site that isn't shown in the web browser. I haven't typed extremely long forum replies, and I can't even post new forum threads but I'm certain if I were to post something long it would be cut off too.

Torrent comment replies and user profile comments both have a character limit of 320 and new forum thread titles have a character limit of 80 and all three input boxes actually prevent you from typing beyond the limit. It'd be nice to see a counter for those inputs too (at least the bigger 320 character inputs) to see how much you've typed so far.

I have no idea what the limits for forum replies, new forum thread bodies, and new torrent comments are but they should at least be clearly stated in the input box like they are for torrent comment replies (as seen below).

Image error

Post liked by - DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:
CaptlockPosted at 2024-01-06 04:21:04(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1

What does it take for a "user" to be able to thank someone who has posted something with a comment?? I am at a loss. I am trying to thank   FahimF for his efforts and explain why he or she is being thanked.

homer:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2024-01-06 05:34:27(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 195

Captlock wrote:

What does it take for a "user" to be able to thank someone who has posted something with a comment?? I am at a loss. I am trying to thank   FahimF for his efforts and explain why he or she is being thanked.
You can post your comments in the comments section at the bottom of the page.
Image error

Last edited by homer on 2024-01-06 05:38:25

Post liked by - gagagal2022:_trusted_user:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, appdoze:_trusted_uploader::_male::_junkie::_turtle:
CaptlockPosted at 2024-01-07 03:09:58(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Okay....and if I would like to ask an uploader to upload something specific? This is something that is apparently verboten in the area you suggested.

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, homer:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2024-01-07 03:12:18(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master of the Sky
Reppoints: 2095
Uploads: 304

Captlock wrote:

Okay....and if I would like to ask an uploader to upload something specific? This is something that is apparently verboten in the area you suggested.
The normal is to PM the uploader

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, miok:_admin:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, appdoze:_trusted_uploader::_male::_junkie::_turtle:, homer:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
CaptlockPosted at 2024-01-07 20:36:46(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Thank you  homer and RedBaron58,  I appreciate you setting me straight.

Post liked by - appdoze:_trusted_uploader::_male::_junkie::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, homer:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
xJOHNNYx:_blocked:Posted at 2024-01-09 15:28:34(18Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

It would be great to start off this year, by having TGx members use the thread topics for their designated subject, rather than fun around and make it difficult for folks to find info they may be searching for.
Now, I know some just cant resist throwing a joke in here and there, and there is really no harm per say.

However, just willy-nilly adding irrelavent remarks and jokes takes away from the Topic of the thread, making it harder to get the info thats actually in the thread, by say...a new user for example.
A new user who then thinks its ok and fine to post whatever, in any thread they like.

Staff and members should be setting a good example in this respect, rather than instigate or contribute to this issue. Period.

Sure, ole Johnny....he a stick in the mud, yup.

There are many "fun" threads, and a chat room....save the joking around for those mediums, and lets keep our site helpful and fun at the same time.

I hope you have a great day!👍💯🏴‍☠️🍻

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, appdoze:_trusted_uploader::_male::_junkie::_turtle:, homer:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-01-19 14:02:02(17Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Feedback with question: With the removal of the "ads included" box in the new left sided upload form:_party ...does this mean...

1 - There are gonna be no more add riddled movies here on TGx from now on...?:_:-):_facepalm:_pirate
2 - Ads are going Global and are going to appear all over the genre's so there's no point having the box anymore...?:_facepalm:_ass:_eyes
3 - Ad riddled movie uploaders got tired of being singled out for criticism and launched some sort of protest, or lawsuit that lead to some sorta secret ruling, judgement or compromise, that lead to the removal of the ad box on the grounds of Diversity, Inclusion and Equality...?:_facepalm:_:-)
4 - Mystery coffee mook dude hard at work again...?:_:O:_pirate
5 - It's a work in progress...?:_8):_pirate:_party

As always...Mucho love to all that keep us floating along:_:-*:_party:_pirate

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, appdoze:_trusted_uploader::_male::_junkie::_turtle:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2024-01-19 18:06:08(17Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

4 - Mystery coffee miok dude hard at work again...?

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, miok:_admin:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, appdoze:_trusted_uploader::_male::_junkie::_turtle:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-01-19 20:02:10(17Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Mafketel wrote:

4 - Mystery coffee miok dude hard at work again...?
Mucho appreciation for the update Mafketel:_super_admin::_male: :_party:_pirate

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, miok:_admin:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
maximup4152Posted at 2024-01-22 07:51:21(17Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

How to be a part time pirate?

Hello,

There is one film that is important to me and I would like to share it. Unfortunately, I am not a very good pirate. The film is called King: A Filmed Record https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065944/ and I have obtained a digital copy. Since I am just a kindergarten pirate, I am not allowed to play with the big boys http://galaxy3yrfbwlwo72q3v2wlyjinqr2vejgpkxb22ll5pcpuaxlnqjiid.onion/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=2560&page=122#post382309 so what can I do to get this film onto the high seas? Can I send it to a licensed uploader over onionshare and they can upload it for me? Is there some other way to do it? I have already submitted a Film Request on the Forum.

Despite reading, I still don't really understand how torrenting works but I assume I have to publish the .torrent file onto a pirate website. Is there a way to bypass pirate websites completely, whilst still making the torrent publicly available? The torrent file I made has about 100 public trackers. If I seed the file and download it myself from a different computer, will the trackers then be made aware of the presence of the torrent, and then will people then be able to search for it and find it?

Thank you for any input.

Post liked by - gagagal2022:_trusted_user:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-01-22 12:41:25(16Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

maximup4152 wrote:

Hello,

I has a boat but don't know how to sail etc...

Thank you for any input.
The way you have done it will eventually get picked up by some scraping/indexing bots on some indexing/clone sites:_pirate
Or you can upload it to some of those sites yourself as they don't require membership or rights to upload:_facepalm
:_party:_pirate

Post liked by - gagagal2022:_trusted_user:, maximup4152, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, appdoze:_trusted_uploader::_male::_junkie::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
maximup4152Posted at 2024-01-23 07:44:44(16Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

B4ND1T69 wrote:

maximup4152 wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for any input.
The way you have done it will eventually get picked up by some scraping/indexing bots on some indexing/clone sites:_pirate
Or you can upload it to some of those sites yourself as they don't require membership or rights to upload:_facepalm
:_party:_pirate

lmao thank you bandit

Post liked by - gagagal2022:_trusted_user:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-01-29 16:54:51(15Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 85

Is there a way to show ratio for seeding under my username on this site? if not can something be set up for it I think this would be cool to see peoples ratios when they upload that way I could connect a bunch of seedboxes to my username for ratio :_:D

miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-01-29 17:10:22(15Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5820
Uploads: 3543

shameless wrote:

Is there a way to show ratio for seeding under my username on this site? if not can something be set up for it I think this would be cool to see peoples ratios when they upload that way I could connect a bunch of seedboxes to my username for ratio :_:D
This is a public site. We depend on the honor and integrity of our members to seed back what they take. We don't track user stats. 🏴‍☠️

Post liked by - Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:
xJOHNNYx:_blocked:Posted at 2024-01-29 17:11:43(15Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

shameless wrote:

Rule #5 under General Rules 👍🏴‍☠️

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-01-29 17:16:57(15Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 85

Oh I never knew that thanks for the update:_:)

Post liked by - sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:
xJOHNNYx:_blocked:Posted at 2024-02-02 13:33:25(15Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I noticed there are some members that do not understand the *No double posting* rule.
As in 8 posts in a row, or even 12 posts in a row that I noticed yesterday :_facepalm

The rule exists, therefore it should be followed.
If i make 2 in a row -- and i have -- i wait til someone else posts before posting in that thread again.
I certainly would not post 12 songs, or wallpapers, etc, in a row.

Enforce it, or lose it.

This concludes my uncaffenated feedback, please have a nice day 🏴‍☠️🙂☕

Post liked by - eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, appdoze:_trusted_uploader::_male::_junkie::_turtle:

Sitefriends