WhiteBear's sports coverage on TGx

WhiteBear60:_trusted_uploader::_male:Posted at 2024-01-13 22:32:44(14Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 106
Uploads: 154

The Prem is back! Today's double-header from TNT Sports is on your way to your screens, with the West London Derby between Chelsea and Fulham and the big one at the top of the table with Newcastle taking on title-chasing Manchester City.
Enjoy some Premier League football! I'll attempt to do tomorrow's Super Sunday as well

Post liked by - Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
WhiteBear60:_trusted_uploader::_male:Posted at 2024-01-18 21:50:49(14Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I HATE ITVX

Was going to upload the Bahrain Darts Masters that was broadcast on ITVX earlier today, recorded it and everything was fine... until on the editing I realised that when I cut the ad breaks, FOR SOME REASON, it doesn't append the segments properly

Gonna record from a rerun on ITV4 tomorrow...

Post liked by - Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
WhiteBear60:_trusted_uploader::_male:Posted at 2024-01-19 00:27:52(14Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

UPDATE
I decided to give up on trying to keep the subtitles and edited it with Avidemux, which worked great and at least the video and audio are playing fine.

The first televised Darts event of the year, the Bahrain Darts Masters is here, enjoy!

1080p from ITV4 will be tomorrow along with Day 2, so stay tuned for that as well

Post liked by - Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-01-19 00:39:30(14Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 715
Uploads: 0

WhiteBear60 wrote:

UPDATE
I decided to give up on trying to keep the subtitles and edited it with Avidemux, which worked great and at least the video and audio are playing fine.

The first televised Darts event of the year, the Bahrain Darts Masters is here, enjoy!

1080p from ITV4 will be tomorrow along with Day 2, so stay tuned for that as well
Thanks mate

Post liked by - Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
WhiteBear60:_trusted_uploader::_male:Posted at 2024-01-20 00:02:04(14Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Bahrain Darts Masters Finals night is on your way!

No Day 1 in 1080p from ITV4 since my Internet said no when it was on air, and no 720/576p from ITVX cause I can't record both from ITVX and ITV4 at the same time at the moment

PSA: No Dutch Darts Masters next week because I'll be out of town Thursday-Monday unless I find a way to download the VoD from ITVX, which seems unlikely so far.

So, most likely, the next Darts event on TGx will be the Premier League Night 1 from Cardiff.
See you then!

Last edited by WhiteBear60 on 2024-01-20 00:06:54

WhiteBear60:_trusted_uploader::_male:Posted at 2024-01-29 10:40:17(12Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

The week of Darts on TGx is go!
The Dutch Darts Masters is coming your way on ITVX, then on Thursday it's a banger - the opening night of the Premier League along with some extended interviews with the World Championship Finalists! Stay tuned!

Last edited by WhiteBear60 on 2024-01-29 10:41:04

Post liked by - Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
WhiteBear60:_trusted_uploader::_male:Posted at 2024-02-01 17:08:55(12Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I got so caught up in recording Luke Littler's Road to Glory and the PDC Classics from the recent reruns on Sky that I forgot to seed the Dutch Darts Masters. Apologies

Expect loads of darts this weekend, including "Luke v Luke: The Date of Destiny", followed by the Premier League Night 1, Luke Littler's Road to Glory in the PDC World Championship, some PDC Classics and, finally, the Masters

And we round everything up with The Darts Show. I hope, if it won't be like last time

Last edited by WhiteBear60 on 2024-02-01 17:10:58

Post liked by - Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:
WhiteBear60:_trusted_uploader::_male:Posted at 2024-02-02 16:04:56(12Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Noswaith dda from the Utilita Arena in Cardiff, Premier League is back and coming to your screens, enjoy!

Post liked by - Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:
WhiteBear60:_trusted_uploader::_male:Posted at 2024-02-19 20:46:07(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

When you have it on your HDD but can't upload it first you think to finish processing the Masters before the Premier League, and then the Night 3 kicks in. Better late than never, right?

Relive the action in Berlin and Glasgow from the Nights 2 and 3 of the Premier League and see you on Friday on the Night 4 from the Utilita Arena, this time in Newcastle!

WhiteBear60:_trusted_uploader::_male:Posted at 2024-02-23 00:06:32(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

From the North, we travel to the South, as the biggest roadshow in darts hits Newcastle. The Premier League is back on your screens!

(P.S. It's 720p25, I know, I'll try to catch 1080p50 from a replay soon)

Post liked by - Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:
WhiteBear60:_trusted_uploader::_male:Posted at 2024-02-26 11:03:24(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

It's the first showpiece event of the year in English football, the Carabao Cup final. Chelsea take on Liverpool, live on Sky Sports!

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:Posted at 2024-02-26 13:49:59(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 137

WhiteBear60 wrote:

Feel free to drop your suggestions on what events you want to see on TGx.
Hello WhiteBear60:_trusted_uploader::_male:, I following these teams:

- Man Utd (I supporting)
- Real Madrid (due Jude Bellingham is playing for them)
- Bayern Munich (due Harry Kane is playing for them)

Would you able to bring selected matches on them? I mean not every matches, as that will be not nice; too much to ask.

I will be grateful if you were able to bring any matches from them will do. :_:)

Last edited by Balerion on 2024-02-28 16:23:46

Post liked by - miok:_admin:
WhiteBear60:_trusted_uploader::_male:Posted at 2024-02-27 22:46:21(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

More FA Cup action is coming your way, and this is a special one.

Maidstone United from the sixth tier on the English football pyramid are hoping to create more history and try to reach the quarter-finals of the FA Cup. Will they be able to pull another upset?

Post liked by - DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:
WhiteBear60:_trusted_uploader::_male:Posted at 2024-02-27 22:48:30(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Balerion wrote:

- Man Utd (I supporting)
I'll try to bring the matches that are broadcast on British TV, so I'll try to do the Man UTD matches that are on TNT/Sky Sports and, probably, some Bayern Munich Bundesliga as well, though that'll depend on the load that I'll experience, can't guarantee anything

Post liked by - Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:
Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:Posted at 2024-02-28 13:37:44(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 137

WhiteBear60 wrote:

Balerion wrote:

- Man Utd (I supporting)
I'll try to bring the matches that are broadcast on British TV, so I'll try to do the Man UTD matches that are on TNT/Sky Sports and, probably, some Bayern Munich Bundesliga as well, though that'll depend on the load that I'll experience, can't guarantee anything
Thank You WhiteBear60:_trusted_uploader::_male:, I understand no issues. :_:)

The place where I am station now, the football (soccer) only package of watching just purely euro's top 5 football league and uefa champions league was about USD 43 (after converting to USD)! plus I am working so do not have the time to watch live matches too.

Last edited by Balerion on 2024-02-28 13:38:36

Post liked by - DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
WhiteBear60:_trusted_uploader::_male:Posted at 2024-02-29 00:42:29(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Twelve-time FA Cup winners and last year’s beaten finalists, Manchester United, face a tricky trip to Forest, who beat them in the league at the City Ground at the end of December. That 2-1 victory ended a run of 11 straight defeats for Nottingham Forest against the Red Devils, which included two Premier League encounters and the two-legged EFL Cup semi-final in 2023. This is their first FA Cup meeting since Mark Robins’s winner at the City Ground in January 1990, a result which is thought by man to have saved Sir Alex Ferguson's job at United. His side went on to win the FA Cup that year, the first of his incredible 38 trophies at Old Trafford

Post liked by - Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
WhiteBear60:_trusted_uploader::_male:Posted at 2024-03-01 00:02:45(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

A little different one this time around
With an F1 season close approaching, I'd figured that the Grand Prix-themed Rob & Rom would be a nice addition to the mix. If you want a little bit of laughter ahead of the new season, welcome!
 Rob.And.Romesh.Vs.S06.F1.Monaco.COMPLETE.1080p.SkyMax.IPTV.DDP5.1.x264.Eng-WB60
Seeds: 5 / Leechers: 1 / Completed: 356    
DL  

P.S. Darts will be on tomorrow morning

Last edited by WhiteBear60 on 2024-03-01 00:03:12

Post liked by - Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
WhiteBear60:_trusted_uploader::_male:Posted at 2024-03-13 13:29:06(6Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

For Arsenal in the Premier League, it's been pretty smooth sailing lately, but then in the Champions League, they've visited Porto. But despite their brilliant form domestically, their Round of 16 curse is causing a few nerves around North London.
It's been 14 years since Arsenal reached the Champions League quarter-finals, can they break this curse and reach the Last 8?

Presented by Laura Woods
Studio: Rio Ferdinand, Martin Keown
Commentaries by Darren Fletcher and Ally McCoist

WhiteBear60:_trusted_uploader::_male:Posted at 2024-03-15 19:41:50(6Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I might regret this

Five British teams were in action yesterday in Europa League and Europa Conference League on TNT Sports and- I'm bringing you all the action. Every single match that was on TNT Sports yesterday. Yes, you read that right.

Be careful though, all the broadcasts contain goal alerts from the matches that were happening at the same time, so if you'll be watching matches one-by-one, you will pretty much be spoiled right away. You have been warned

5.45pm Kick-Off:
West Ham were heading back to London Stadium trailing Freiburg 0-1. Can they get back into the tie and try to get into the last 8?
Presented by Matt Smith

The tie between Rangers and Benfica is also perfectly poised, after the first match in Lisbon it's all square with the score being 2-2 on aggregate. With the away goals rule being a thing of the past, it's all to play for, and there wouldn't be a stage set quite like Ibrox.
Presented by Emma Dodds

7pm Kick-Off:
Liverpool are heading back from Czech Republic with a comfortable 5-1 lead against Sparta Praha. But what Anfield has in store for us?
Presented by Matt Smith

The Seagulls' fans are heading to Amex with hope for a miracle, as Brighton are looking to overturn the tie against Roma, with the giallorossi
leading 0-4.
Presented by Jules Breach

Finally, in the Conference League, it was goalless in the Netherlands between Aston Villa and Ajax, so it's all to play for here at the Villa Park.
Presented by Lynsey Hipgrave

Your weekly dose of the late darts will be coming tomorrow as I don't think I'll have enough bandwidth to release ten torrents at the same time. Keep an eye on this thread for more!

Last edited by WhiteBear60 on 2024-03-15 19:54:22

WhiteBear60:_trusted_uploader::_male:Posted at 2024-04-07 22:23:57(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

The Premier League Run-In continues as Manchester United host Liverpool while Tottenham clash with Nottingham, live on Sky Sports

Post liked by - appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:
WhiteBear60:_trusted_uploader::_male:Posted at 2024-04-13 16:43:45(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

The Run-In continues as Newcastle host Tottenham in Early Kick-Off of Matchweek 33 in a game vital for the European qualification for both sides

Live on TNT Sports

Next TNT Sports match: Arsenal v Chelsea on Tuesday Apr 23

Last edited by WhiteBear60 on 2024-04-13 16:45:43

Post liked by - appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:
WhiteBear60:_trusted_uploader::_male:Posted at 2024-04-20 18:07:35(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 

COVERAGE IS STOPPED FOR THE FORSEEABLE FUTURE

Yesterday a disaster struck, a russian missile has hit my house. I'm fine, though all the data is lost and my PC is non functional too. Thus, I won't be able to record anything in the foreseeable future

Thanks for understanding

Post liked by - Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:

Sitefriends