Galaxy Fence Error

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-12-09 18:26:26(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9071
Uploads: 0

jator52225 wrote:

cuz people like free shit duh!
Done talking to you.Time to take a break. saSay goodby .

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:
panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-12-09 19:41:51(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3845

jator52225 wrote:

why don't you fix the tracker instead of forcing us to be grateful for a subpar service.
The Fence...the Fence...try to see the positive side and joy. Here a nice Fence video to enjoy!

:_:D:_:-@:_love

ps: XL185 my first bike (my first great love) at early 80's :_:D:_:-*:_love:_love

Post liked by - sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
kotalessPosted at 2023-12-09 21:10:15(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

Barharmar wrote:

kotaless wrote:

I do 3 searches and have to solve a captcha. This so frustrating. No other tracker has this bs.
I could understand the frustration if all of this wasnt for FREE :_facepalm
Free means I've to do captcha every hour? Why other public trackers don't need it?
At least let us do 60 searches/hour when logged in.

Post liked by - Yorai1212:_male:
xJOHNNYx:_blocked:Posted at 2023-12-09 21:14:27(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 430

kotaless wrote:

Barharmar wrote:

kotaless wrote:

I do 3 searches and have to solve a captcha. This so frustrating. No other tracker has this bs.
Free means I've to do captcha every hour? Why other public trackers don't need it?
Feel free to use another tracker then...the Fence is here to stay 🏴‍☠️👍🙂

Post liked by - sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2023-12-09 21:15:01(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2044

kotaless wrote:

Barharmar wrote:

kotaless wrote:

sometimes i can do 200 searches before i get it so whats the problem ? I think the fence is a must have Facts easy Over And Out

Last edited by EliteZukieNr1 on 2023-12-09 21:17:33

Post liked by - Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
kotalessPosted at 2023-12-09 22:08:06(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Can't argue with fanatics. RIP Rarbg, you won't be forgotten.

Post liked by - sak500, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
homer:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2023-12-09 22:45:14(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 190

Can I ask,
What is the fence for?

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-12-09 23:52:53(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 715

homer wrote:

Can I ask,
What is the fence for?
Its a secret :_B)

Post liked by - panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, ComoSeLlama:_male:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
John877Posted at 2023-12-10 01:12:05(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 4

EliteZukieNr1 wrote:

kotaless wrote:

Barharmar wrote:

kotaless wrote:

sometimes i can do 200 searches before i get it so whats the problem ? I think the fence is a must have Facts easy Over And Out
You are extremely lucky then. I get it like every time I refresh a search page. I dont use just the TV category page. I search for example for only TORRENTGALAXY WEB in the TV category and will leave that page open and just refresh it a few times a day. Im not mashing the F5 button all day long. Im refreshing it like once then wont come back to it for like 4 or more hours. That cant be considered "bot like activity" by any stretch.  I would like to see the Fence thing relaxed a fair bit maybe for logged in users but I can see why logged in isnt sufficient since the bot creators could just create accounts thus forcing the site to go invite only I guess.

Post liked by - sak500, kotaless, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-12-10 07:22:15(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2205
Uploads: 416

So many moaners 'n' groaners :_facepalm

If only they took as much time to thank the uploaders that provide FREE content as they do moaning 'n' groaning about a security feature.

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-12-10 07:25:14(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 159

This discussion is starting to ridiculus...
All say the same. Old users answers the same.
Nothing new under the sun.
When posting read was has been posted earlier.
Many write the same thing and answers has been given..:_facepalm

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-12-10 07:30:35(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2205
Uploads: 416

Agreed Dude, topic should be locked now. Same old same old.

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-12-10 08:29:17(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2255
Uploads: 158

sherb wrote:

Agreed Dude, topic should be locked now. Same old same old.
Dismissing a problem (for some) before the problem has been solved, or a proper fix of some sort for those having issues is supplied, is kinda dismissive of anyone having issues:_facepalm
Yes it's the same ol posts about the fence because it's the same ol issue still happening:_facepalm
Until a solution is found to the randomness and continued deployment of El Fenco, even when the capcha has been answered numerous times previously, or a general acceptance of "this is the cost of free stuff here now" decends upto the Gaxaly then this thread is a refuge for those who are still encountering El Fenco for the first of many, many times:_pirate

Repeatedly probing Members when your finger already stinks of poo becomes a pain in the a$$ eventually:_:D
Personally i don't do El Fenco but i totally understand the fustrations of those who do:_:-(:_pirate

Last edited by B4ND1T69 on 2023-12-10 08:38:27

Post liked by - Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, kotaless, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
John877Posted at 2023-12-10 10:44:15(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

sherb wrote:

If only they took as much time to thank the uploaders that provide FREE content as they do moaning 'n' groaning about a security feature.
It may be repetitive but there is no excuse or reason the fence thing should prompt  for EVERY search query done during a day when those queries are hours apart. that isnt security, thats pure annoyance.

At the very least it shouldnt be so aggressive. I can totally understand a fence appearance every few search queries if someone is doing a lot of searches within an hour but if its once or twice every 4 to 5 hours theres no need for that. That is not bot like activity.

Post liked by - sak500, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
xJOHNNYx:_blocked:Posted at 2023-12-10 12:22:17(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

John877 wrote:

sherb wrote:

It may be repetitive but there is no excuse or reason the fence thing should prompt  for EVERY search query done during a day when those queries are hours apart. that isnt security, thats pure annoyance.

At the very least it shouldnt be so aggressive. I can totally understand a fence appearance every few search queries if someone is doing a lot of searches within an hour but if its once or twice every 4 to 5 hours theres no need for that. That is not bot like activity.
During the course of the day, the site endures multiple ddos attacks.
If you have the site loaded, you will experience those times when Tgx slams the door and you must show id to get back in.
Like it or not, its here. Its not going anywhere. You will encounter The Fence. Just do the deed and search on.
Im not a fanatic, just a realist.
Have a nice Sunday friend, and stay safe 🏴‍☠️☮️

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
THRobinson:_male::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2023-12-10 12:30:16(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Please report this error.
For now, please change IP to pass the GalaxyFence

Says report so reporting... was working fine then got this.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:
John877Posted at 2023-12-10 22:07:07(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

THRobinson wrote:

Please report this error.
For now, please change IP to pass the GalaxyFence

Says report so reporting... was working fine then got this.
I love how it tells everyone how to bypass it like those attacking or with bots havent figured that out already.

Besides, a lot of ISPs dont allow randomly changing IP unless you take drastic measures like changing your router or modems MAC address. Which for a lot of us is controlled by our ISP so its not allowed. So thats interesting as well.

Maybe base the Fence on Rep points and given IP so as to filter out attackers and new accounts so logged in isnt the only factor?

Post liked by - yxmees
tryit20Posted at 2023-12-11 19:55:44(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

As of today I cannot use Search. I need to fill in the Captcha, and then it says suspicious activity detected, please change IP. Using VPN somehow works, but not for all countries. I'd like to search the site not being forced to use a VPN. How to fix this problem. No matter what browser I use, same problem.

Post liked by - John877
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-12-11 20:04:30(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3499

tryit20 wrote:

As of today I cannot use Search. I need to fill in the Captcha, and then it says suspicious activity detected, please change IP. Using VPN somehow works, but not for all countries. I'd like to search the site not being forced to use a VPN. How to fix this problem. No matter what browser I use, same problem.
It's not a good idea to download pirated content without a VPN.

Post liked by - xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
John877Posted at 2023-12-11 20:51:27(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

miok wrote:

tryit20 wrote:

Not relevant. Browsing a website shouldnt require a vpn to not get captchas.

Soup:_trusted_user:Posted at 2023-12-11 23:16:25(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 489
Uploads: 76

John877 wrote:

miok wrote:

tryit20 wrote:

Not relevant. Browsing a website shouldnt require a vpn to not get captchas.
Why would you browse a file sharing website if you didn't have the intent to download a tv program, movie, some music, a book or even a apk file.......... It's quite relevant to use a vpn on a pirate website regardless of captchas

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:
ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2023-12-12 02:07:33(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1743

Soup wrote:

Why would you browse a file sharing website if you didn't have the intent to download a tv program, movie, some music, a book or even a apk file.......... It's quite relevant to use a vpn on a pirate website regardless of captchas
I have been pirating content since 2000 - I don't use VPN's for torrenting = In Canada providers don't care .. Years ago our Providers agreed to send notices from the film companies tho - More or less with the film co's politely asking us to stop downloading etc .. LOL - I get 2 - 3 emails a month = I ignore and delete them ..  I do however use IPVanish for Geo - Blocking ..

I guess it all depends on each Countries copy right laws and how strictly they are enforced .. For the most part I imagine if people here in Canada are pirating and if you are not consuming Terabytes of data they turn a blind eye = All providers know most of their customers pirate = My internet is $ 95 per mth for 1 Gbps download speed - 150 Mbps upload speed and Unlimited data ...  The companies can't afford to lose clientele = It's expensive here - $ 175 - $ 210 cdn per mth for internet and cable ..  I ditched cable 12 yrs ago ..

Post liked by - R34P3R:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, macangel, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Soup:_trusted_user:
macangelPosted at 2023-12-21 13:01:07(18Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I get the CAPTCHA thing every day, multiple times a day. I've used a VPN, and also tried going without a VPN, it makes no difference. I've gotten this error, about reporting it and refreshing my IP address a few times now, but now 2 days in a row. I have a static IP address, too. I was hoping making an account to log into might help with all this, but that made no difference either. When I get the message to report it and change my IP, I haven't figured out how to fix it. I've tried closing my browser, using other browsers, etc. It seems like it locks me out for a day, and the next day I can log back in (but still asked for the CAPTCHA all the time.)

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
macangelPosted at 2023-12-21 13:14:30(18Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

ROBBREDD wrote:

Soup wrote:

I have been pirating content since 2000 - I don't use VPN's for torrenting = In Canada providers don't care .. Years ago our Providers agreed to send notices from the film companies tho - More or less with the film co's politely asking us to stop downloading etc .. LOL - I get 2 - 3 emails a month = I ignore and delete them ..  I do however use IPVanish for Geo - Blocking ..

I guess it all depends on each Countries copy right laws and how strictly they are enforced .. For the most part I imagine if people here in Canada are pirating and if you are not consuming Terabytes of data they turn a blind eye = All providers know most of their customers pirate = My internet is $ 95 per mth for 1 Gbps download speed - 150 Mbps upload speed and Unlimited data ...  The companies can't afford to lose clientele = It's expensive here - $ 175 - $ 210 cdn per mth for internet and cable ..  I ditched cable 12 yrs ago ..
Little background on that for Canadians.
Back in the 80's, a lot of people were 'taping' songs from the radio, and even hooking up 2 VCRs to copy movies. Canada implemented an extra tax on all recordable media that was suppose to go to the distribution companies or some such. When computers started getting popular, and Napster got big, Canadians were covered by this law/tax, we just didn't know it. About a decade ago, after ThePirateBay was big, the government decided to do away with that law/tax, probably from the pressure of the studios. Many of the people tried to fight the government doing away with the law, but the government does what they want (last few years are a great example). They did however make the cap for being fined so people couldn't be sued like they are in the US. I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure it's a maximum of $500 per item, and a maximum of $2500 total. So, even if you do get 'caught', it's really not worth these studios to follow up on it, other than the computer generated email basically saying "shame on you".

personal side note. Not sure how or why, but Bell was offering this crazy deal for Bell Fibe in my townhouse complex in Ingersol. $55/month for 1.5Gbps down, 956(or something like that)/Mbps upload, or $60/month for 3Gbps both download and upload. No contract, no set term, it's that price until I change it. Their modem has a 10G port on the back, and I hooked up a 2.5G unmanaged switch to it. I have 3 computers with 2.5G or better, so they can actually use that much speed, "for Steam downloads, obviously"

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:
xJOHNNYx:_blocked:Posted at 2023-12-21 14:41:51(18Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I have been given multiple notices in the recent past year. 250 000$ fine per item, and or prison.
Canadian isp's just dont push the button on penalties as much as other countries.
Be certain, Canada does due diligence. Consider yourself lucky, and dont expect to keep getting away with it. Be safe. Use a VPN. Regardless.
Such negligence puts us all on the hot seat.
Happy Holidays 🍻🎄🏴‍☠️

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:

Sitefriends