Trial Upload Status Applications V2

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-11-18 23:23:10(22Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9076
Uploads: 0

bigboy12 wrote:

pomdaa wrote:

Hi!

I'm kinda new to making torrents and this is the first time I signed up to a torrent site.
I want to upload some movies and shows ripped/preserved by me.

I got a small seedbox which can sustain torrents.

I ofc red and accepted the rules!

Let me know if you want more info!

Thank you,
pomdaa
Please reply to my pm.
Thanks for your reply.
Request.....
Granted.
Will be sending you a pm with helpful links.
Welcome to uploading on TGx. :_pirate

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
crocc9102Posted at 2023-11-19 02:25:04(22Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

Hello, I am croc. I mainly rip documentary style movies and miniseries from Netflix and post them as un-encoded Web-DL's. I currently have the encoder rank on a fairly new site called piracy.vip, which my username is "croc". I have read and acknowledged all uploader rules and will abide by them. I think that I will be a great addition to the site, and will mostly upload content not already on it. Thank you in advance. :_:)

DarkAngie:_moderator:Posted at 2023-11-19 12:45:42(22Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1655
Uploads: 3865

crocc9102 wrote:

Hello, I am croc. I mainly rip documentary style movies and miniseries from Netflix and post them as un-encoded Web-DL's. I currently have the encoder rank on a fairly new site called piracy.vip, which my username is "croc". I have read and acknowledged all uploader rules and will abide by them. I think that I will be a great addition to the site, and will mostly upload content not already on it. Thank you in advance. :_:)
going to send you a PM
Please reply.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
MirrorPosted at 2023-11-19 13:34:00(22Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hi, I'm here to upload some F1 Show with subtitle with all languages
Please make me a Uploader

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-11-19 17:43:47(22Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Mirror wrote:

Hi, I'm here to upload some F1 Show with subtitle with all languages
Please make me a Uploader
Hi & welcome to TGx  Mirror
Please go over cover post of attached link & reply accordingly.

Also have you uploaded before & if so state what sites along with user names profile pages & links to your work.
Thank you.

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, miok:_admin:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
MIRCMIRC:_male:Posted at 2023-11-19 19:12:05(22Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5
Uploads: 4

I do rips from Disney+ and some other streaming services and i'm going to upload them in Movies and TVs categories (Marvel stuff most of the time) and I'm a new Uploader/Encoder
Let me know if you want to know more about me :)
Thanks for your time

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
baybey:_male:Posted at 2023-11-19 22:24:07(22Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1
Uploads: 5

Hello, I am here to upload TV series and movies on streaming services(BluTV , EXXEN) in Turkey and  I'm a new Uploader. I accept all uploader rules. Thank you for giving a time.

Post liked by - cladoceran, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
DarkAngie:_moderator:Posted at 2023-11-19 22:44:23(22Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

MIRCMIRC wrote:

I do rips from Disney+ and some other streaming services and i'm going to upload them in Movies and TVs categories (Marvel stuff most of the time) and I'm a new Uploader/Encoder
Let me know if you want to know more about me :)
Thanks for your time
hi MIRCMIRC:_male:
read the  guidelines of the first post of this thread:

and apply accordingly. As you said you are new to all this torrent thing, so you can't show some work.
well, lets see.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-11-19 23:02:39(22Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

baybey wrote:

Hello, I am here to upload TV series and movies on streaming services(BluTV , EXXEN) in Turkey and  I'm a new Uploader. I accept all uploader rules. Thank you for giving a time.
Hi  baybey:_male:
welcome to TGx.
Please reply to my pm.

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
gnireorbPosted at 2023-11-19 23:51:42(22Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1
Uploads: 5

I have some good old dubbed movies storaged in some old CD's and DVD's that my father owned. I want to upload them, so everyone can appreciate these old movies in my native language, that's Brazilian Portuguese.

Hope everyone have a great day!

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-11-20 00:02:06(22Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

gnireorb wrote:

I have some good old dubbed movies storaged in some old CD's and DVD's that my father owned. I want to upload them, so everyone can appreciate these old movies in my native language, that's Brazilian Portuguese.

Hope everyone have a great day!
Hi    gnireorb  welcome to TGx.
Do you plan on uploading on a regular basis ?

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, miok:_admin:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
MIRCMIRC:_male:Posted at 2023-11-20 08:52:16(22Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I wrote that I'm a new downloader, not a newbie.

Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-11-20 09:09:47(22Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

MIRCMIRC wrote:

I wrote that I'm a new downloader, not a newbie.
Easy now, no offence was meant.
If you have uploaded before please provide some links to your profile.
Either by pm to the mod that handles your request or here.

Thank you

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
magsting555Posted at 2023-11-20 10:24:53(22Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Dear Galaxy Team,
I am new on this site but was a fairly good uploader. Mostly TV and Movies is what I upload. I got a seedbox that has 10Gbps and can sustain some content for now. I have access to 500TB of movies and TV shows. I will mainly upload requests that in the forum or new titles in 4K or 1080P. I upload regularly and want to make a reputation on this site.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-11-20 13:13:37(22Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

magsting555 wrote:

Dear Galaxy Team,
I am new on this site but was a fairly good uploader. Mostly TV and Movies is what I upload. I got a seedbox that has 10Gbps and can sustain some content for now. I have access to 500TB of movies and TV shows. I will mainly upload requests that in the forum or new titles in 4K or 1080P. I upload regularly and want to make a reputation on this site.
Welcome to TGx  magsting555  welcome to TGx.
Please read cover post of attached link & reply as per instructions.

Also please state which sites you uploaded on along with user names profile pages & links to your work.
Thank you.

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
MIRCMIRC:_male:Posted at 2023-11-20 21:29:14(22Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I acknowledge the rules. I am not a uploader on other sites but I figured this would be a good place to start.
Thank you

SinsidPosted at 2023-11-20 21:44:46(22Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello, Sinsid here.

Mostly looking for a community to talk to, but since I can upload here, I will do it.

I am not a current encoder / uploader. I am familiar with the tools a bit. Bought a special bluray drive that can rip UHD remux via MakeMKV. familiar with handbrake and MKVTools but am no means an expert. Would probably stick to straight remux. Let someone else encode later.
Categories will include hard to find content. If I have to buy it, I might as well share it.
I have read the rules.

miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-11-20 21:55:42(22Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3500

Sinsid wrote:

Hello, Sinsid here.

Mostly looking for a community to talk to, but since I can upload here, I will do it.

I am not a current encoder / uploader. I am familiar with the tools a bit. Bought a special bluray drive that can rip UHD remux via MakeMKV. familiar with handbrake and MKVTools but am no means an expert. Would probably stick to straight remux. Let someone else encode later.
Categories will include hard to find content. If I have to buy it, I might as well share it.
I have read the rules.
Welcome Sinsid
Please reply to my private message.

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
DarkAngie:_moderator:Posted at 2023-11-20 22:57:03(22Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

MIRCMIRC wrote:

I acknowledge the rules. I am not a uploader on other sites but I figured this would be a good place to start.
Thank you
please reply to my private message.

Last edited by DarkAngie on 2023-11-20 22:58:29

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
MIRCMIRC:_male:Posted at 2023-11-21 12:45:39(22Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Done I answered, you and agree with all the rules and I want to download many torrent movies and series

DarkAngie:_moderator:Posted at 2023-11-21 16:43:41(22Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

MIRCMIRC wrote:

Done I answered, you and agree with all the rules and I want to download many torrent movies and series
ok MIRCMIRC:_male:
i am satisfied with your reply...it shows you are prepared to trial although you have no work to show.
So, i declare you trial uploader 😁

----------------------

remember: Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.
If demoted, you'll have to wait 3 months before applying again.

-----------------------

I am going to send you a private message with useful links,  oficial trackers and all.

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:
AkuroSoren:_male:Posted at 2023-11-21 20:12:53(22Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 3

• Hello, I'm Soren, I'm french and I can provide/upload rare and hard to find content here, in English with french subtitles (for example : the complete series of Doctor Who Classic with french sub)

• I will upload Movies and TV Shows

• I'm uploading on Yggtorrent but it's semi-private and my uploads there, are anonymous : https://www3.yggtorrent.wtf/profile/11432562-sorensen33

I have read the rules and taken note of them!

•  
    Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, miok:_admin:
    Chainweasel:_male:Posted at 2023-11-21 21:09:44(22Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello, I'm Chainweasel.  

I plan to mostly upload Audiobooks from CD and Audible rip and conversion.  

I have never used other torrent sites but I do have several complete and ongoing audiobook series' to upload and thought this would be a good starting point because it's where I get most of the rest of my media and wanted to give back to the community.  

I have read and acknowledged the rules

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, miok:_admin:
    miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-11-21 21:27:47(22Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Master Lurker

AkuroSoren wrote:

• Hello, I'm Soren, I'm french and I can provide/upload rare and hard to find content here, in English with french subtitles (for example : the complete series of Doctor Who Classic with french sub)

• I'm uploading on Yggtorrent but it's semi-private and my uploads there, are anonymous : https://www3.yggtorrent.wtf/profile/11432562-sorensen33

• Hello AkuroSoren:_male:
    Please reply to the message I'm sending you.

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Deep61:_moderator:
    miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-11-21 22:05:27(22Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Master Lurker

miok wrote:

AkuroSoren wrote:

• Hello AkuroSoren:_male:
    Please reply to the message I'm sending you.
    Thanks for your reply AkuroSoren:_male:

Notes:
    Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.

Trial Uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps, archives (.rar, .zip, .ISO, etc. files) or anything that contains a .exe file. Doing so will result in immediate loss of uploader status.

If you need reliable trackers you can find a regularly updated list of working trackers here:
    https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=1044
    You can use up to 15 trackers but when you add them to your client, be sure to insert a blank line between each one, just as there is in the list.

I'll send you some links.

Trial uploader approved

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:

Sitefriends