Galaxy Fence Error

Vitae:_male:Posted at 2023-10-13 14:06:41(28Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Uploads: 0

I've had the fence come up from using a bookmark link.
Someone said the Captcha isn't case sensitive, but when I don't use caps for the right letters, it seems to fail.
My main annoyance with it is that when I use a bookmark and get the fence it brings me to the main search page and I have to use the bookmark again. The weird part about that is that if I'm using a word search bookmark (let's say Challenge) it happens but if I use an IMDB search, it just refreshes to that.

Post liked by - LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
xJOHNNYx:_blocked:Posted at 2023-10-13 14:32:14(28Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 430

Vitae wrote:

I've had the fence come up from using a bookmark link.
Someone said the Captcha isn't case sensitive, but when I don't use caps for the right letters, it seems to fail.
My main annoyance with it is that when I use a bookmark and get the fence it brings me to the main search page and I have to use the bookmark again. The weird part about that is that if I'm using a word search bookmark (let's say Challenge) it happens but if I use an IMDB search, it just refreshes to that.
I do not use case sensitive, and works. I have however, had to swip ip's via vpn. Whether directly coming here, or searching, or bookmarks.
My own experience & .02c 🏴‍☠️🙂

Post liked by - LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
issacharPosted at 2023-10-15 16:08:06(27Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Just got the infamous Please report this error. For now, please change IP to pass the GalaxyFence Error.

All I'm doing is trying to use Search. It was fine yesterday.

Post liked by - LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:, bakturk:_male::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-10-15 18:56:50(27Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9076

issachar wrote:

Just got the infamous Please report this error. For now, please change IP to pass the GalaxyFence Error.

All I'm doing is trying to use Search. It was fine yesterday.
The site is running really slow.
It's happened to me twice now. Maybe that could be causing this. Am sure they are working on it.

Post liked by - LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
jeffpPosted at 2023-10-17 17:50:12(27Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I'm also completely blocked - I keep getting the Please report this error / Go back option, which is an endless loop.

I get the Captcha prompt very frequently - it means that my original search info gets lost, my current page in the search is lost - and often, like this, that I can't get into the site at all. Like everyone, I'm using a VPN so that shouldn't trigger a response that I'm unusually dangerous - what he heck is going on? I'm logged in, which I would also hope lets the site know I'm not an unusual threat.

It seems to me that the current security/protection settings are maybe a tad too paranoid...

Post liked by - LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-10-17 18:32:05(27Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

jeffp wrote:

I'm also completely blocked - I keep getting the Please report this error / Go back option, which is an endless loop.

I get the Captcha prompt very frequently - it means that my original search info gets lost, my current page in the search is lost - and often, like this, that I can't get into the site at all. Like everyone, I'm using a VPN so that shouldn't trigger a response that I'm unusually dangerous - what he heck is going on? I'm logged in, which I would also hope lets the site know I'm not an unusual threat.

It seems to me that the current security/protection settings are maybe a tad too paranoid...
I get it several times per visit.
Each time I login, each search I do I have to fill in the captcha and just as you I have to fill my search in again.
At least twice a week I need to change my vpn server as it got flagged due to a ddos attack.
Thanks to the galaxy fence I'm able to get on the site even if it takes some time and even tho it annoys the fooking hell out of me.
If the fence wasn't there then the site would be down.
We all have to deal with it and accept it as it is.

Post liked by - xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:, Superflyin, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, bakturk:_male::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
bakturk:_male::_turtle:Posted at 2023-10-19 16:31:49(27Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 12

I have also issues with this captcha error which sugggest me to change IP. When I restart my computer no help, also see this error. Hope someone work to resolve this error.
update-today was fine, one captcha and no error!

Last edited by bakturk on 2023-10-19 17:41:34

Post liked by - LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Saturn5:_trusted_uploader::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2023-10-19 23:07:06(27Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 109
Uploads: 30381

Mafketel wrote:

If the fence wasn't there then the site would be down.
So you keep saying, even though its not true.
If it were that simple, every site would have one, rather than just ONE site.  :_ghost

Post liked by - DiscoBoy, LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Jighsaw:_male:Posted at 2023-10-23 19:46:38(26Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

MAAANNN this captcha is getting on my nerves................ usually its annoying when it shows from time to time but now dont even let me search anything...
Why does the website needs that sense we are logded in anyway.. i understad when its a user without log in it can be a bot or something.
Hope this gets fixed soon..

Post liked by - LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-10-24 09:09:35(26Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2255
Uploads: 158

Jighsaw wrote:

MAAANNN this captcha is getting on my nerves................
Image error
Hope this gets fixed soon..
It's not broken. :_:O:_eyes:_:D

It's designed to look for suspicious bot activity and take action when it does...:_party:_party:_:-@
The problem is....nobody taught it what's NOT a bot:_:O:_:-):_facepalm...so it thinks every activity on site is a bot cos it has no basis of comparison:_:-*

Fence Tip #38....When surfing/searching on Gaxaly, always turn off any devices you may have that go "beep-boop" as this could result in you being mistaken for a bot.:_party:_pirate
Remember folks...."Stay Safe....Stay Cordless":_:P

Post liked by - bakturk:_male::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:
TheBigMick:_male:Posted at 2023-10-31 16:59:09(25Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 6

getting this error when inputting the capcha for doing a search

Internal GalaxyFence error

It's given me this error 5 or 6 times now, just won't let me in when I do a search

DarkAngie:_moderator:Posted at 2023-10-31 19:09:47(25Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1655
Uploads: 3866

TheBigMick wrote:

It's given me this error 5 or 6 times now, just won't let me in when I do a search
if you are using a VPN change location, and whitelist TGx on all protection extensions in your browsers, as a member you don't need them here.

Post liked by - hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, TheBigMick:_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
aapje1967Posted at 2023-11-02 12:35:55(25Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I get the Galaxy Fence error when not using a VPN. Then I have to use VPN to continue.

miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-11-02 12:42:23(25Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3501

aapje1967 wrote:

I get the Galaxy Fence error when not using a VPN. Then I have to use VPN to continue.
Accessing pirate sites without a VPN is not a very good idea anyway.

Post liked by - sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:
alwoPosted at 2023-11-12 00:17:59(23Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

TheBigMick wrote:

I m not using a VPN.  This problem has been bothering me for some time. Before, it only appeared randomly, even though I wasn't even logged in. Now recurring :(
I'm forced to use other sites. Please let me know when this inconvenience is removed.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-11-12 00:36:44(23Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

alwo wrote:

TheBigMick wrote:

I m not using a VPN.  This problem has been bothering me for some time. Before, it only appeared randomly, even though I wasn't even logged in. Now recurring :(
I'm forced to use other sites. Please let me know when this inconvenience is removed.
If you are using add blockers turned them off. Not needed when logged in to TGx.
That may help.I know the fence is a pain to us all but it has a purpose.

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:
xJOHNNYx:_blocked:Posted at 2023-11-12 14:24:26(23Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 430

Have no issues with Fence for a while now. Working fine.
No case sensitive entry, hit 'enter', Im in here. Dont get it when searching...however have got it a few times when using bookmarks.
Not a big deal imo.
Honestly dont care what hoops have to jump thru....there is no other 🏴‍☠️site for me. TGx 💯💯💯👍💞🏴‍☠️⭐️🍻🎊🎉🫶☮️

Have a fantastic day! 🙂

Last edited by xJOHNNYx on 2023-11-12 14:27:15

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
WhiteBear60:_trusted_uploader::_male:Posted at 2023-11-13 17:44:25(23Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 106
Uploads: 154

I do get an "Internal GalaxyFence error" while searching, even on my phone, which hasn't been a thing yesterday. I don't know if it's something on my end or the GalaxyFence's

Last edited by WhiteBear60 on 2023-11-13 17:45:20

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, miok:_admin:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-11-13 18:24:31(23Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

WhiteBear60 wrote:

I do get an "Internal GalaxyFence error" while searching, even on my phone, which hasn't been a thing yesterday. I don't know if it's something on my end or the GalaxyFence's
I tried to recreate it but I've got to say....
The fence is like me wife...
One moment there is nothing wrong the other moment the bomb explodes...
And don't get me started on the mood swings...
Ya think you're pushing all the right buttons ya get a freaking error...
Only thing left to do is learn to live with it.

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-11-13 19:59:34(23Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Mafketel wrote:

WhiteBear60 wrote:

The "Internal GaxalyFarce error" is just that...INTERNAL:_facepalm:_facepalm....basically it means that the bot who gave you the capcha CANNOT read it's own capcha and therefore CANNOT confirm you got it right/wrong or if you are, or are not....a robot:_pacman:_:o):_facepalm
:_:D:_pirate

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-11-13 20:15:05(23Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3501

B4ND1T69 wrote:

Mafketel wrote:

WhiteBear60 wrote:

The "Internal GaxalyFarce error" is just that...INTERNAL:_facepalm:_facepalm....basically it means that the bot who gave you the capcha CANNOT read it's own capcha and therefore CANNOT confirm you got it right/wrong or if you are, or are not....a robot:_pacman:_:o):_facepalm
All carbon based lifeforms must be eliminated with extreme prejudice! 😈

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-11-13 20:30:17(23Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

miok wrote:

B4ND1T69 wrote:

Mafketel wrote:

WhiteBear60 wrote:

All carbon based lifeforms must be eliminated with extreme prejudice! 😈
Beep-Boop Beep-Boop:_pacman

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:
extrapower99Posted at 2023-11-17 11:02:20(23Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

The captcha system is broken one way or another, i need to solve it almost everyday and im not doing anything wrong, what is the point, this cant be working properly, not a chance.

Are there any plans to fix it finally, so u dont need to do it every day?

Or maybe think about adding other possibilities and systems to make it possible to not being forced to do it every single day, there must be a way, a solution, this is so annoying. A verification of some kind, request rate limiting, anything... cmon

Post liked by - mj212
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-11-17 12:32:48(23Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

extrapower99 wrote:

The captcha system is broken one way or another, i need to solve it almost everyday and im not doing anything wrong, what is the point, this cant be working properly, not a chance.

Are there any plans to fix it finally, so u dont need to do it every day?

Or maybe think about adding other possibilities and systems to make it possible to not being forced to do it every single day, there must be a way, a solution, this is so annoying. A verification of some kind, request rate limiting, anything... cmon
Yes it's a pain , I just came on line & had the captcha. You are not doing anything wrong. I changed what it was twice before I cold make it out. Use the the forward feature that helps me. Just a suggestion that helps me big time.:_pirate

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, miok:_admin:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
extrapower99Posted at 2023-11-17 16:34:17(23Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

It happened again, not even 6 hours.

Well i changed the dns now and i have mostly static ip.

I don't know, im a dev, maybe i can help, dont want to impose myself, just write a message.

I have it like for months, cant stand it.

Sitefriends