A Petition to remove the Galaxy Fence

Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:Posted at 2023-10-18 20:07:25(27Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1336
Uploads: 26197

I think we should all remove our windows and doors too so any unwanted visitors can enter our home too :_facepalm

Post liked by - LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, FlyinLion:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, homer:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Deep61:_moderator:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
FlyinLion:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-10-18 20:43:00(27Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 899
Uploads: 0

Is THIS type of fence the ONLY solution? Why not have a simple "click if you are Human" or the "click on the crosswalks/bicycle/traffic light/etc." mixed in there so we don't always have to type something in. Many of us are using Home theatre set ups and it IS annoying to have to put the chips or popcorn to the side, grab the keyboard, figure out which mysterious symbol is supposed to be a letter, get it wrong, wait for it to reload, say eff it and try and use the audio, but it comes out garbled, then it says "ICUFU" or "ORUOK" and we start thinking this is some next level shit! jus sayin... Some of us would like to NOT have to type every time to jump the fence. besides, we can usually just press back and navigate somewhere else, then go where you originally wanted...

All that being said, I think we all know, something is needed. To get rid of the fence, they would need more of our identifying info which could compromise everyone, especially if they got hacked, black or white hatters! There are still a lot of people who would really like to know who we really are. :_warn :_eyes :_alien

Post liked by - jungcookie:_female::_kitty::_turtle:, fing6969:_verified_uploader::_male:, LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-10-18 20:47:04(27Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

FlyinLion wrote:

There are still a lot of people who would really like to know who we really are. :_warn :_eyes :_alien
I know who you are...
You are the escaped lion that flew out of my fantasy book...

Post liked by - LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, bakturk:_male::_turtle:, FlyinLion:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Soup:_trusted_user:Posted at 2023-10-18 20:54:50(27Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 489
Uploads: 76

FlyinLion wrote:

There are still a lot of people who would really like to know who we really are. :_warn :_eyes :_alien
no they don't and neither do i

all they want is for you to spend stupid amounts of money at your local flix watching shit movies then take a chunk of your hard earned pay/savings to pay a fkn television license. then pay for sky tv or virgin tv or bt tv or netflix coupled with amazon tv and disney plus and all the rest of the overpriced crap you get for FREE here

So instead of spending ludicrous amounts of your savings on the above mentioned crap, why don't you all make a donation to the site instead of being fleeced and ripped off by the above

The fence stays imo

Post liked by - LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, FlyinLion:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
FlyinLion:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-10-18 20:57:38(27Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 899

And I'm never going back! You don't know what it was like in there! Sure, you may have read about it, but I had to live it, man! :_:-)

Post liked by - LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Soup:_trusted_user:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2023-10-18 22:45:31(27Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 655

Mafketel wrote:

I know who you are...
You are the escaped lion that flew out of my fantasy book...
Image error

I've stumbled upon a hidden truth, a revelation too unsettling to utter openly. Deep within the enigmatic world of Goosebumps ( 2015 ), a cryptic secret lies shrouded in shadows, a truth so profound that it remains concealed. Mafketel, a name whispered in hushed tones among the few who dare to seek the elusive proof. The line between fiction and reality blurs, and the story goes far deeper than we've ever imagined. 🕵️‍♂️📽️ #UnveilingTheMystery #MafketelUnveilsTruth  #RevealingTheSecret #MafketelHoldsProof

🕵️‍♂️📽️

Last edited by Dronska on 2023-10-18 22:49:36

Post liked by - LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, FlyinLion:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
cryogre:_kitty:Posted at 2023-10-19 23:10:23(27Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 48

I'd be more inclined to not have the 'wait 25 minutes' before my post is visible removed.

Post liked by - LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2023-10-21 08:57:26(27Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1305
Uploads: 150

Writting by Mafketel:

"Before you start entering the captcha....
Enlarge the screen..."

Image error
Image error
Image error
Image error
Image error
Image error
Image error
Image error

"Suspicious bot network activity has been detected."

What is suspicious activity?

- to use TGx site
- to browsing in this site
- to search a torrent
- to use TGx Forum
- to log in
- to upload a torrent
- etc.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, FlyinLion:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-10-21 09:18:07(27Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

LionElBunny wrote:

Writting by Mafketel:

Enlarge the screen..."

Image error
Image error
Image error
Image error
Image error
Image error
Image error
Image error

- to use TGx site
- to search a torrent
- to use TGx Forum
- to log in
- to upload a torrent
- etc.

Is an explanation for why the captcha has popped up. It's our of asking politely to prove your human.
I could ask out techies to change it to for example:

"Hi, we don't trust you. Fill in the captcha or piss off"?

As for the captcha
W946w
3a46b
8i04k
K2eub
Msab0
Cgjuq
Vrete
Cef4g

Use a vpn and the do several google searches..
You will get a captcha as well..
I had that running in a loop a couple of times... Not fun either... Tbh even worse.

Post liked by - LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
xJOHNNYx:_blocked:Posted at 2023-10-21 12:03:19(26Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 430

I guessed at mine this morning....my eyes were wrong, lol, but my guess was right woohoo! 🥳🤣🏴‍☠️👍🍻

Post liked by - LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
KillerJane:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2023-10-21 12:26:58(26Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3670

The Galaxy fence is excellent solution for the site security . I love it . :_love:_ghost:_love

Post liked by - LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:, ExGamer:_moderator:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bakturk:_male::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-10-24 09:33:25(26Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2255
Uploads: 158

The Gaxaly Fence should be held up as a shining example to the World why A.I. should NEVER EVER be allowed to have access to anything vital/important to Humans:_:D:_:P:_:-*:_:-)

Remember folks..."If you want to live a happier life...:_:)...batteries will be included":_:-):_:-)

Post liked by - LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:, ExGamer:_moderator:
LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2023-10-24 10:42:34(26Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Ksenia wrote:

I think we should all remove our windows and doors too so any unwanted visitors can enter our home too :_facepalm
Dear Ksenia!

TGx is an open access torrent site, anyone can use it even AI-driven robots. Plus, there is a 30-day continuous log in period. So TGx is like a gateway house without gates, doors and windows.

Usually a fence and gate are installed on the outer boundary of the property or family house parcel. A TGx fence is like a labyrinth, we always bumping into walls.

It would be good if you would listen to the construction critics. I myself have written that the TGx needs to be protected, but the method is also important.

We needs a fence, but only once, before the start and no more after.

This captcha is not good. Change it for another one!

Image error

more pics - https://postimg.cc/gallery/V5t6MFQ

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2023-10-24 10:49:17(26Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

KillerJane wrote:

The Galaxy fence is excellent solution for the site security . I love it . :_love:_ghost:_love
Image error

Image error

Image error

Image error

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-10-24 11:16:24(26Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

LionElBunny wrote:

KillerJane wrote:

Image error

Image error

Image error

Image error
Image error

Post liked by - LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Sheldon9:_female::_kitty:
LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2023-10-24 12:19:04(26Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Jighsaw wrote:

Quote:

MAAANNN this captcha is getting on my nerves................ usually its annoying when it shows from time to time but now dont even let me search anything...
Why does the website needs that sense we are logded in anyway
bakturk wrote: "I have also issues with this captcha error..."

jeffp wrote: "the current security/protection settings are maybe a tad too paranoid..."

Yorai1212 wrote: "We wouldn't have complained if everything was fine.
So instead of attacking people who complain, maybe let's try to talk about the ACTUAL issue?"

bigboy12 wrote: "Nobody likes the fence including me. I just can't understand the constant negative comments..."

jaxe wrote: "Considering this thread was started in 2019 and there are 6 pages of the same complaint about the Fence over and over from different members, the issues continues and persists.
If they were really looking into it and really serious about resolving it and fixing it, it would had been fixed 3 years ago in 2020 or a few months after this thread was started in 2019.
Don't keep saying it's there to keep the site safe because it's not, it's just there to annoy everyone mostly members and not come up for Guests."

xJOHNNYx wrote: "I guessed at mine this morning....my eyes were wrong, lol, but my guess was right woohoo!"

FlyinLion wrote: "figure out which mysterious symbol is supposed to be a letter, get it wrong, wait for it to reload, say eff it and try and use the audio, but it comes out garbled, then it says "ICUFU" or "ORUOK" and we start thinking this is some next level shit! jus sayin... Some of us would like to NOT have to type every time to jump the fence. besides, we can usually just press back and navigate somewhere else, then go where you originally wanted..."

Let's get back to this topic!

Let be fence only once at the beginning.

This captcha is absolutely wrong because it misleady and tricky and makes people angry.

It uses Arial font and a lot of characters can be mistaken for each other.

Wavy text with letters and numbers of varying sizes and line thicknesses. It covers the code with lines and spots. It tricks with the spacing between characters. Usually completely merges the characters. Other times it put 1, 2, 3 + 1 spaces between letters and numbers.

It's not like I see it and fill it in.
It's trying to figure it out.
Try to guess.
You can do it or you don't..

You have to change this captcha!

You must to change this captcha!

Image error

Image error

Image error

Image error

more pics - https://postimg.cc/gallery/V5t6MFQ

LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2023-10-24 13:06:48(26Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Mafketel wrote:

LionElBunny wrote:

Writting by Mafketel:

Enlarge the screen..."

Image error
Image error
Image error
Image error
Image error
Image error
Image error
Image error

- to use TGx site
- to search a torrent
- to use TGx Forum
- to log in
- to upload a torrent
- etc.

Is an explanation for why the captcha has popped up. It's our of asking politely to prove your human.

As for the captcha
W946w
3a46b
8i04k
K2eub
Msab0
Cgjuq
Vrete
Cef4g

I had that running in a loop a couple of times... Not fun either... Tbh even worse.
Dear Mafketel!

The problem with your solutions is that you didn't write them as the captcha shows.

Feeling the captcha:

As for the captcha:

W946w   /   W  94cw or W  94ew or W  94ow or W  94sw
3a46b   /   3A  c4B or 3A  e4B or 3A  o4B or 3A  s4B
8i04k   /   804k or 8O4k
K2eub   /   k2  euB or k2  euB or k2  eul3  or k2  euI3
Msab0   /   M  saE0 or M saB0 or M  saEO or M  saBO
Cgjuq   /   Cgl iq or Cgi uq
Vrete   /   VrETE or VrFTE or VrETF or VrFTF
Cef4g   /   CBF 4g or CEF 4g

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-10-24 18:51:49(26Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

LionElBunny wrote:

Mafketel wrote:

LionElBunny wrote:

Writting by Mafketel:

Enlarge the screen..."

Image error
Image error
Image error
Image error
Image error
Image error
Image error
Image error

- to use TGx site
- to search a torrent
- to use TGx Forum
- to log in
- to upload a torrent
- etc.

As for the captcha
W946w
3a46b
8i04k
K2eub
Msab0
Cgjuq
Vrete
Cef4g

Dear Mafketel!

The problem with your solutions is that you didn't write them as the captcha shows.

Feeling the captcha:

As for the captcha:

W946w   /   W  94cw or W  94ew or W  94ow or W  94sw
3a46b   /   3A  c4B or 3A  e4B or 3A  o4B or 3A  s4B
8i04k   /   804k or 8O4k
K2eub   /   k2  euB or k2  euB or k2  eul3  or k2  euI3
Msab0   /   M  saE0 or M saB0 or M  saEO or M  saBO
Cgjuq   /   Cgl iq or Cgi uq
Vrete   /   VrETE or VrFTE or VrETF or VrFTF
Cef4g   /   CBF 4g or CEF 4g
Dear bunny,

Each time I enter the captcha the only uppercase I enter is the first one and never had any problem with it..

Image error

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:
Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:Posted at 2023-10-24 19:03:36(26Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 7046

i never use uppercase non issue i may fk up cause i cant see it or type the wrong thing in but non issue otherwise ... :_B)
well there are some proxies that cause it to rotate but there few and far between ...:_facepalm

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:
LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2023-10-28 05:10:40(26Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Posted by Mafketel:

Quote:

Image error
Image error

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
ZecaBurduada:_male:Posted at 2023-12-10 17:31:29(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5

The "Suspicious bot network activity has been detected" and the fence are just boring, because they are very repetitive.
Even logged with 30 days cookies, same browser (Firefox) without any cleaning of data, it keeps asking the captcha (Chá-chá-chá) for every single search.
It's boring and I use Torrent Galaxy only if can't find at EZTV - that is more "straight forward" in search and results.

I need to state that I'm very grateful to the Torrent Galaxy community, especially with the Requests.

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:Posted at 2023-12-10 18:19:34(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 137

I concur with the admins over here, Galaxy Fence is necessary.  

A wonderful place needs at least some form of protection/security (I believe the captcha method is collectively agreed by all admins that this form is the best suited for now), after all we do not need to pay for anything in order to access the site but to seed after downloading (to be fair for others) and the seeding rule is not even mandatory!  

My setup:
- Browser in private/incognito mode
- paid reputable VPN service provider turn on
- did not check "Stay logged in for 30 days" box

I only encounter the captcha upon refreshing the page or go to next item when:
- Change VPN server
or
- when I turn on the kill switch and turn off again in my VPN settings

Just my 2 cents worth of opinion, no offence to others.

NB: Afterall We all are on the "dark side", doing things where we not suppose to (you know what I mean)..

Last edited by Balerion on 2023-12-11 21:03:34

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:
DsMods:_male:Posted at 2023-12-17 03:30:41(18Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 20

VPN user hear..:_8) It's very rare the gate is closed on my end.. If it is, I can say it at least works as it should...!  I've been to SO many sites (NON Torrent related)  that just don't like VPNs yet they will still allow you to continue on trying to get through and it just doesn't happen.. When I come across site like such I am either forced to hit the kill switch or move on to the next.

My take here.. If this fence helps to secure and sustain site operation like some have said. I'd say, "Build that wall /keep it up!" :_pirate    

I raise my glass..

:_msg Here's to the one's who contribute in any way they can, but most of all, here's to the DEV TEAM.. Without your time, dedication, and hard fine work indeed.. We The People, Public, Users, Members, Fans, Supporters, Hobbyists, Trolls, and maybe even a few cumbersome nobodies once in a blue (moon:_ass).. That being said, We ALL wouldn't have such a GREAT PLACE (TGx) to be if it wasn't for you!!:_love! And encase I'm not back to say it.. :_party You all have a Merry Christmas and a HAPPY and HEALTY NEW YEAR! CHEERS!!:_party    

Last edited by DsMods on 2023-12-17 09:08:25

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
xJOHNNYx:_blocked:Posted at 2023-12-17 04:30:36(18Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 430

DsMods wrote:

VPN user hear..:_8) It's very rare the gate is closed on my end.. If it is, I can say it at least works as it should...!  I've been to SO many sites (NON Torrent related)  that just don't like VPNs yet they will still allow you to continue on trying to get through and it just doesn't happen.. When I come across site like such I am either forced to hit the kill switch or move on to the next.

My take here.. If this fence helps to secure and sustain site operation like some have said. I'd say, "Build that wall /keep it up!" :_pirate    

I raise my glass..

:_msg Here's to the one's who contribute in any way they can, but most of all, here's to the DEV TEAM.. Without your time, dedication, and hard fine work indeed.. We The People, Public, Users, Members, Fans, Supporters, Hobbyists, Trolls, and maybe even a few cumbersome nobodies once in a blue (moon:_ass).. That being said, We ALL wouldn't have such a GREAT PLACE (TGx) to be if it wasn't for you!!:_love! And encase I'm not back to say it.. :_party You all have a Merry Christmas and a HAPPY and HEALTY NEW YEAR! CHEERS!!:_party    

PS: Dear DEV Santa, If it's no to much to ask or difficult. May I request a site junkie, site lover, and a sun (to help brighten my day) next to my user stat.:_O:-D?  In time I do hope to become a site friend as well:_love! Cheers
https://torrentgalaxy.to/rules

#2...do not ask for staff positions or promotions. Status icons are promotions.

Glad you have positive response to the Fence.
Take care, stay safe 🏴‍☠️

Last edited by xJOHNNYx on 2023-12-17 04:31:09

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Merlin:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
Merlin:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-12-17 04:40:57(18Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1950

xJOHNNYx wrote:

DsMods wrote:

I raise my glass..

PS: Dear DEV Santa, If it's no to much to ask or difficult. May I request a site junkie, site lover, and a sun (to help brighten my day) next to my user stat.:_O:-D?  In time I do hope to become a site friend as well:_love! Cheers
https://torrentgalaxy.to/rules

#2...do not ask for staff positions or promotions. Status icons are promotions.

Glad you have positive response to the Fence.
Take care, stay safe 🏴‍☠️
You Guys Can Keep My Share Of The Security Fence. But I Agree With JOHNNY...Don't Ask For Stuff To Be Added To Your Profile.

Last edited by Merlin on 2023-12-17 04:49:04

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:

Sitefriends