Trial Upload Status Applications V2

Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2023-09-11 23:27:13(32Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3605
Uploads: 218

someone514 wrote:

Hi Team TGx,

I'm new here. not an encoder or uploader.
With your permission and clearance, if granted, I'd like to upload some old TV series, documentaries and adult contents. I have them sitting in my disks so I thought it'd be nice to share them with others.

Thank you.🙏🏼

I'll give you a chance.
Welcome to the galaxy.
GRANTED
I have sent you a pm with helpful information.

Important Requirement Information:
Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.
If demoted, you'll have to wait 3 months before applying again.

Post liked by - hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
skang:_blocked:Posted at 2023-09-12 00:03:41(32Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Uploads: 10

Hi guys sorry have been sick my uploader status has been changed can be put back up please

Post liked by - Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-09-12 00:11:26(32Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9071
Uploads: 0

skang wrote:

Hi guys sorry have been sick my uploader status has been changed can be put back up please
Hi  skang:_blocked:   am going to give you 1 more shot. You must stay active . Trial uploader rules apply.
Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.
If demoted, you'll have to wait 3 months before applying again.

Note: trial uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps and software. Requesting upload status for games, apps and software will be denied

Post liked by - 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
sonx0:_verified_uploader:Posted at 2023-09-12 18:58:34(32Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5
Uploads: 94

Hi,
I have a deep passion for movies and TV shows, and I'm an avid uploader. I have a substantial collection of content ready to be uploaded

miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-09-12 19:15:09(32Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3499

sonx0 wrote:

Hi,
I have a deep passion for movies and TV shows, and I'm an avid uploader. I have a substantial collection of content ready to be uploaded
Welcome sonx0:_verified_uploader:
We need a little bit of background information regarding your uploading experience/history.
Please read the opening post of this thread and apply following the instructions given there.

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, sonx0:_verified_uploader:
sonx0:_verified_uploader:Posted at 2023-09-12 20:00:09(32Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I’m happy to introduce myself and ask for trial upload status. I am a new member to this forum and look forward to helping the community.

As a new uploader, I plan to focus on the TV shows and movies. I love these areas and look forward to sharing quality content in these types of posts.

I am currently not an existing uploader on any other torrent sites. Torrent Galaxy will be my starting point for sharing content, and I’m committed to following all of the site’s rules and guidelines.

I would like to confirm that I have carefully read and understand all the rules and guidelines set by Torrent Galaxy. I am fully committed to complying with this law by supporting this community.

I look forward to having the opportunity to be a part of this community and contribute by sharing my favorite TV shows and movies. Thank you for considering my application for trial upload status.

Post liked by - Soup:_trusted_user:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-09-12 21:16:44(32Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

sonx0 wrote:

I’m happy to introduce myself and ask for trial upload status. I am a new member to this forum and look forward to helping the community.

As a new uploader, I plan to focus on the TV shows and movies. I love these areas and look forward to sharing quality content in these types of posts.

I am currently not an existing uploader on any other torrent sites. Torrent Galaxy will be my starting point for sharing content, and I’m committed to following all of the site’s rules and guidelines.

I would like to confirm that I have carefully read and understand all the rules and guidelines set by Torrent Galaxy. I am fully committed to complying with this law by supporting this community.

I look forward to having the opportunity to be a part of this community and contribute by sharing my favorite TV shows and movies. Thank you for considering my application for trial upload status.
Your first post said...
"I'm an avid uploader"
This one says...
"Torrent Galaxy will be my starting point"
Which is it?

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, B0NE:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sonx0:_verified_uploader:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
sonx0:_verified_uploader:Posted at 2023-09-12 23:06:52(32Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Thank you for pointing that out, and I apologize for any confusion. When I described myself as an "avid uploader," I meant that I actively contributed to the torrenting community by seeding torrents and allowing my computer to act as a seedbox, where I've long enjoyed uploading torrents and contributing to the ecosystem in this way.

miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-09-12 23:13:52(32Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

sonx0 wrote:

Thank you for pointing that out, and I apologize for any confusion. When I described myself as an "avid uploader," I meant that I actively contributed to the torrenting community by seeding torrents and allowing my computer to act as a seedbox, where I've long enjoyed uploading torrents and contributing to the ecosystem in this way.
Thanks for the explanation.
I have a few questions, please reply yo the private message I'm sending you.

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, sonx0:_verified_uploader:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-09-13 12:51:57(32Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9071

bigboy12 wrote:

alithe4th wrote:

Am new here as a member but old user of this website, most movies i downloaded from here, but i noticed that there are no arabic movies, so I'll be thankful if you give me permission to upload arabic movies and tv shows and hope other users will enjoy them.
P.s. I don't have any knowledge about making torrent files and trackers i used to download only if you have some stuff to help me out that'll be great
Welcome to TGx alithe4th  we are interested in Arabic content .I am going to send you.
Thanks for your reply & honesty.
Not being able to fulfill trial uploader obligations I cannot grant you uploader status.
Request.....
Denied.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-09-13 13:25:22(32Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

miok wrote:

sonx0 wrote:

Thanks for the explanation.
I have a few questions, please reply yo the private message I'm sending you.
Thanks for your reply
I'll give you a go.

Notes:

If you need reliable trackers you can find a regularly updated list of working trackers here:
https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=1044
You can use up to 15 trackers but when you add them to your client, be sure to insert a blank line between each one, just as there is in the list.

I'll send you some helpful links
Trial uploader status approved

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
proshPosted at 2023-09-13 21:16:34(32Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hi,

I wish to upload a torrent of an old movie.
I also like uploading rare tv movies/series.
Please allow me to upload torrents.
Thanx,
Burzek

miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-09-13 21:31:10(32Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

prosh wrote:

Hi,

I wish to upload a torrent of an old movie.
I also like uploading rare tv movies/series.
Please allow me to upload torrents.
Thanx,
Burzek
Welcome prosh
We need a little bit of background information regarding your uploading experience/history.
Please read the opening post of this thread and apply following the instructions given there.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
K1lbuRnPosted at 2023-09-13 23:56:37(32Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 2

Hi, I'm new to the site and would like to upload films and series that I have on DVD at home, but which I'm planning to give away as I'm about to get rid of my DVD player.

What's more, I'm going to try to ensure that the files are complete with as many subtitles as possible! In short, I can't wait to see how it all works and get involved :)

RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2023-09-14 02:21:41(32Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2090
Uploads: 303

K1lbuRn wrote:

Hi, I'm new to the site and would like to upload films and series that I have on DVD at home, but which I'm planning to give away as I'm about to get rid of my DVD player.

What's more, I'm going to try to ensure that the files are complete with as many subtitles as possible! In short, I can't wait to see how it all works and get involved :)
I hate to say this but torrents are not a back solution to the DVDs after you have given the player away, you will still need to store
these digital copies if you want to keep them and seed the torrents you create. I appreciate the goodwill here but have you thought about
this fully before you make this move.
If you want to continue please read the rules and tell us a bit about yourself as as outlined at the header on this thread
and reply here.

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
comstock2005:_male:Posted at 2023-09-14 04:26:47(32Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I have uploaded torrents before on The Pirate Bay. I would like to upload a documentary that was hard for me to find . I will seed.

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:
Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2023-09-14 04:55:02(32Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3605
Uploads: 218

comstock2005 wrote:

I have uploaded torrents before on The Pirate Bay. I would like to upload a documentary that was hard for me to find . I will seed.
DECLINED
We are looking for long term uploaders.

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
K1lbuRnPosted at 2023-09-14 10:23:05(32Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Quote:

I hate to say this but torrents are not a back solution to the DVDs after you have given the player away, you will still need to store
these digital copies if you want to keep them and seed the torrents you create. I appreciate the goodwill here but have you thought about
this fully before you make this move.
If you want to continue please read the rules and tell us a bit about yourself as as outlined at the header on this thread and reply here.
Hey, I know how a torrent works and that you need to keep a copy on your computer to be able to seed it! I intend to do just that :)

About myself? I'm a computer scientist with a passion for all open source and free software.

Last edited by K1lbuRn on 2023-09-14 12:16:09

crackzsoftPosted at 2023-09-14 11:41:36(32Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

My self Crackzsoft a verified uploader. I upload softwares.

1337x profile link: https://1337x.to/user/crackzsoft/

I am applying for trial uploader.

Deep61:_moderator:Posted at 2023-09-14 11:47:48(32Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Mr.  Spreadsheet
Reppoints: 2285
Uploads: 4528

crackzsoft wrote:

DENIED

Note: trial uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps and software. Requesting upload status for games, apps and software will be denied.

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, miok:_admin:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
crackzsoftPosted at 2023-09-14 14:35:05(32Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Deep61 wrote:

crackzsoft wrote:

DENIED

Note: trial uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps and software. Requesting upload status for games, apps and software will be denied.
So basically it means torrentgalaxy not open for new uploaders, it doesn't matter either they are verified uploader on other torrent sites and working in this industry from long time. I mean what is the scope for software uploaders how they will start here?

xJOHNNYx:_blocked:Posted at 2023-09-14 14:43:11(32Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 430

crackzsoft wrote:

Deep61 wrote:

crackzsoft wrote:

DENIED

So basically it means torrentgalaxy not open for new uploaders, it doesn't matter either they are verified uploader on other torrent sites and working in this industry from long time. I mean what is the scope for software uploaders how they will start here?
You need to prove yourself here before you can upload apps, games, software. Its how TGx works. Its nothing personal. Some folks take longeer than others to rank up. If you are patient, and you prove yourself, you will be promoted, and then you can upload other stuff. You may be ranked elsewhere, but here, we all start out the same, and must earn priviledge.
Take care 👋🏴‍☠️

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
brakheartPosted at 2023-09-14 17:25:46(32Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hey guys,
I used to upload some content to Demonoid many moons ago (rip 😔). I think my username was brakheart but tbh i can't remember.
I plan on upload occasional TV shows/streaming service content.
Thank you

Post liked by - Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-09-14 17:41:43(32Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

brakheart wrote:

Hey guys,
I used to upload some content to Demonoid many moons ago (rip 😔). I think my username was brakheart but tbh i can't remember.
I plan on upload occasional TV shows/streaming service content.
Thank you
Welcome brakheart
Please reply to the PM I'm sending you.
Note:

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Deep61:_moderator:
wolverin2017Posted at 2023-09-14 19:07:47(32Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello
I have uploaded film and TV content on turktorrent and bitturk, and I want to upload Turkish content.

Sitefriends