Upload Questions

miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-06-20 11:17:14(44Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3501

EVILTEEN777 wrote:

Just Curious if I am allowed to upload a torrent with web seeds. :_pirate :_:)
Web seeds are fine apart from they usually have restrictions like only seed once or twice and there
is usually a time limit on them. Not as good as other forms of seeding.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
RyokenCBC:_male:Posted at 2023-06-24 18:50:18(44Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 4
Uploads: 16

hi, piece size is set to auto detect,

RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2023-06-24 19:23:05(44Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2090
Uploads: 303

RyokenCBC wrote:

hi, piece size is set to auto detect,
Try 32MB piece size, it should give you ~4k pieces and see if the resulting torrent file is less than 1MB, if not
you will have to use 64MB piece size, this could be a problem to older torrent clients

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, RyokenCBC:_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
WhiteBear60:_trusted_uploader::_male:Posted at 2023-07-09 08:30:52(41Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 106
Uploads: 154

how many screenshots do you require under the TV episode/Movie torrent?

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-07-09 09:16:41(41Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255
Uploads: 0

WhiteBear60 wrote:

There's no minimum requirement for the amount of screenshots.
It's for downloaders to get a idea on how the upload looks.
The more the merrier... 🤣 🤣 🤣

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:
WhiteBear60:_trusted_uploader::_male:Posted at 2023-07-13 00:26:09(41Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 106
Uploads: 154

Mafketel wrote:

WhiteBear60 wrote:

Well, sometimes it's not entirely possible to get that many screenshots without spoilers, especially in Sport... You know...

Post liked by - coaster:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:
Soup:_trusted_user:Posted at 2023-07-13 00:30:50(41Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 489
Uploads: 76

WhiteBear60 wrote:

Mafketel wrote:

WhiteBear60 wrote:

Well, sometimes it's not entirely possible to get that many screenshots without spoilers, especially in Sport... You know...
Quite easy in soccer to be honest, just take screenies of them rolling around the grass in dying agony or the ref pondering that damned VAR or someone throwing a rugby ball to another player or a golfer whacking it a hundred yards down the fairway or a wrestler making silly faces etc etc

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Xupl0aderX:_kitty:Posted at 2023-07-29 13:11:58(39Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Uploads: 19

I created a torrent with Tixati client, and when adding to TGX it shows error "Parser Error: Error Opening torrent."

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, miok:_admin:
EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-08-03 08:23:02(38Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 175
Uploads: 88

Xupl0aderX wrote:

I created a torrent with Tixati client, and when adding to TGX it shows error "Parser Error: Error Opening torrent."
How big is the .torrent file? - I think this error is caused by the torrent file being too big.

EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-08-03 08:32:47(38Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 175
Uploads: 88

General question here:
Who do I trust for the episode order for an older tv show?

The dvd's for the show are ordered differently to both the IMDB and TVDB

Without actually watching the show, where can I get accurate information about the the order to label the episodes in?

Last edited by EVILTEEN777 on 2023-08-03 08:33:13

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-08-03 08:57:03(38Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

EVILTEEN777 wrote:

General question here:
Who do I trust for the episode order for an older tv show?

The dvd's for the show are ordered differently to both the IMDB and TVDB

Without actually watching the show, where can I get accurate information about the the order to label the episodes in?
You could watch the end of a episode and the beginning of the next... Then you'll know if they follow up correctly.
Then you'll know which one is correct.
The cover-, imdb- or tvdb order.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
File5eekerProPosted at 2023-08-06 21:30:06(37Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 28

How do I link together related uploads?

I mean so that they show up together nicely listed like I've seen on so many uploads.

Probably simple but I don't see how to do it.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2023-08-12 07:29:43(37Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1255
Uploads: 2345

File5eekerPro wrote:

How do I link together related uploads?

I mean so that they show up together nicely listed like I've seen on so many uploads.

Probably simple but I don't see how to do it.
If you name them properly and include IMDb they should list properly automatically

Post liked by - File5eekerPro, miok:_admin:, hark:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
RunAwayXXXZPosted at 2023-08-15 00:53:19(36Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

hi, everybody, I'm a new user of TGx, and I need some help to upload a nice movie called Marry My Dead Body since I don't have the authority to upload torrent.
overall, I'm looking for a movie uploader to help me upload this movie, thanks a lot.

Post liked by - miok:_admin:
waddlyduckPosted at 2023-09-01 17:35:57(34Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 8
Uploads: 33

Hi there,
This is just something I haven't figured out yet (assuming it's possible): how does one update the trackers on torrents they've already uploaded? I've hunted around for a tutorial on the forums but not found it yet.

I'd like to be able to, around once per month, just go through my uploads & update the trackers to the latest & healthiest for people so they don't feel the need to do that themselves after they add one of my torrent files to their client software, but I don't know how to do it & can't experiment any because whenever I click any of my existing uploads I get an error right now. So I figured I'd just ask so I can do it after whatever error is happening is cleared up.

Thanks much
wd

Post liked by - BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-09-01 17:42:22(34Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

waddlyduck wrote:

Hi there,
This is just something I haven't figured out yet (assuming it's possible): how does one update the trackers on torrents they've already uploaded? I've hunted around for a tutorial on the forums but not found it yet.

I'd like to be able to, around once per month, just go through my uploads & update the trackers to the latest & healthiest for people so they don't feel the need to do that themselves after they add one of my torrent files to their client software, but I don't know how to do it & can't experiment any because whenever I click any of my existing uploads I get an error right now. So I figured I'd just ask so I can do it after whatever error is happening is cleared up.

Thanks much
wd
If you change trackers, you'll need to create and upload a new .torrent before anyone other than yourself will benefit from the change.

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, waddlyduck, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
waddlyduckPosted at 2023-09-01 18:12:11(34Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 8
Uploads: 33

Ah ok, thanks much

Post liked by - BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:, miok:_admin:
gibrilPosted at 2023-09-08 13:56:43(33Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 25
Uploads: 79

Quote:

Indexing torrents (using .torrent files you did not create) is only allowed with approval of staff.
So, I see rules have changed a bit. If so, then I would like to request to index some of the anime & movies.

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-09-08 21:43:57(33Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

gibril wrote:

Quote:

Indexing torrents (using .torrent files you did not create) is only allowed with approval of staff.
So, I see rules have changed a bit. If so, then I would like to request to index some of the anime & movies.
PM send

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, gibril, miok:_admin:
arcticboxPosted at 2023-09-23 06:08:26(31Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 29
Uploads: 78

F this, and all public trackers. I have my own storge server with a fair
max 30TB/mo, which means 100mbit @24/7. When some MFs just download and not
seed, I have my own tactic.

Personally I do, they waste precious bandwidth that otherwise could be used by good peers
to initially become seeders, thus affecting overall torrent health.

While it's a public tracker and you can expect many hit and runs, the debrid services don't even
seed *while* leeching, thus becoming totally negative for the community in general.
When the torrent becomes well seeded (10+) it's probably not a huge issue, since the bandwidth is then
spread among many seeders, but when you upload a new (large) torrent and those automated bots
come to grab it, you can literally waste terabytes of bandwidth (on a 100GB torrent) to serve them.

The other argument is that once they grab a popular torrent once, they may cache it (I guess)
so it will prevent further leeching in general, but each one of those services is different.
I doubt they store lots of content for long periods of time, this isn't Usenet after all.

The most popular one is Real-Debrid(.com) (AS197816 - Etix Everywhere Ouest SASAU), the ranges are:
iptables -A INPUT -s 31.222.192.0/21 -j DROP
iptables -A INPUT -s 94.140.4.0/24 -j DROP
iptables -A INPUT -s 185.42.28.0/22 -j DROP
iptables -A INPUT -s 185.188.156.0/22 -j DROP
iptables -A INPUT -s 185.188.160.0/22 -j DROP
iptables -A INPUT -s 195.14.5.0/24 -j DROP

Save your bandwidth :)

arcticboxPosted at 2023-09-23 11:24:09(31Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 29
Uploads: 78

Can we race who will bring Oppenheimer first, both HD and 4K?
I have a bit of advantage but I will give a 1h headstart to be fair.
Who is up? There is no prize, but your timestamp in public PRE.

P.S.
The biggest competitor for now is AOC. I know you are here, best of luck my friend :_:-*

Last edited by arcticbox on 2023-09-23 11:58:11

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-09-23 13:50:31(31Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2255
Uploads: 158

arcticbox wrote:

P.S.
The biggest competitor for now is AOC. I know you are here, best of luck my friend :_:-*
Ooooo....i haven't seen a good Dumpster Race for years:_party:_party:_pirate

I'll be encoding my own print so i'll prolly be a spectator:_:D:_party:_party
Best of luck:_:P

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, arcticbox
Robert1962Posted at 2023-09-27 14:01:50(30Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hi

When can I expect Mission Impossible dead reckoning in AMZN?

miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-09-27 14:14:41(30Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Robert1962 wrote:

Hi

When can I expect Mission Impossible dead reckoning in AMZN?
This topic is for questions related to uploading. You can request movies here:

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Deep61:_moderator:, NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2023-09-27 14:51:42(30Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 655

arcticbox wrote:

P.S.
TGx should have a Movie Upload Racing Thread :_B)

Post liked by - sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:

Sitefriends