Site problems

B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-08-31 21:56:01(34Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2255
Uploads: 158

miok wrote:

mexicano wrote:

Yes it's enabled. Not a slow ISP. I've also tried
I will just have to use one of the other torrent sites :_:(
I liked using TGX with the left hand side suggections.
If anybody else can come up with any ideas, I'm here waiting.
I'm sorry I can't be more help but don't go away. The internet is sketchy at times and often these glitches manage to sort themselves out.
I'm also on the latest Foxy plus uBlock Origin and i get no such issues on this end.
I don't use a VPN.
uBlock Origin recently had an addition to it's filters that caused issues on here...but thats been sorted since:_facepalm
It looks like you can still click the links on the side-options...?...but images are not showing.

I suggest you try to right click on any missing image and try to "open image in new tab"...if it does not show then something on your browser could be blocking the site image host...
https  ://img.wonkychickens.org
Or open the dashboard on uBlock Origin and see what, if anything, it's blocking when you cannot see the images.
:_pirate

Last edited by B4ND1T69 on 2023-08-31 21:57:35

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2023-08-31 21:56:14(34Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 842
Uploads: 6635

Have you tried a simple CTRL+F5 on the page ?

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, mexicano:_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:
chippy1Posted at 2023-09-01 11:37:14(34Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Uploads: 0

I have the same issue as well  

mexicano wrote:

Hi folks,

I'm using latest Firefox and free cyberghost VPN connected to their Netherlands server and for the last few days this is what the torrentgalaxy.to homepage looks like.
Any suggestions on how I can fix this?

Image error
I have the same issue as well

Using windows 10 and a vpn, I cant see the images covers did you manage to find a fix for this Mexicano

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
mexicano:_male:Posted at 2023-09-01 12:37:41(34Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5

Hi chippy1,

I turned on my pc this morning and everything was back to normal!! :_:)
I did do one thing though, I removed/uninstalled uBlock Origin and re-installed it again, but that was yesterday and the images were still missing.
But today, for now anyway, the page is back.
Will keep you informed if anything changes.
I'm sorry that I can't help. I'm as perplexed now as I was before when I posted this problem here :_:?

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, splitzzzzz:_trusted_uploader::_male::_kitty::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-09-01 14:29:13(34Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

mexicano wrote:

Hi chippy1,

I turned on my pc this morning and everything was back to normal!! :_:)
I did do one thing though, I removed/uninstalled uBlock Origin and re-installed it again, but that was yesterday and the images were still missing.
But today, for now anyway, the page is back.
Will keep you informed if anything changes.
I'm sorry that I can't help. I'm as perplexed now as I was before when I posted this problem here :_:?
So the advice is in this exact order...

1. Turn off your computer.
2. Get your @ss in bed.
3. Step 2 the other way around :_facepalm
4. Turn the damn thing on.
5. Pray to God that it worked.
6. If it didn't work...
7. Image error

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, mexicano:_male:, OneApi:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
LPNintendoITA:_male::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2023-09-03 21:16:17(33Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 10

hey guys an issue have is i keep getting the thing where I need to fill in captcha even if I use a home connection with no bot or anything. the other day I also got blocked from using the captcha and search saying i needed to change IP. why?
error is:

GalaxyFence security checkpoint
Suspicious bot network activity has been detected.
Please help us prove you are human by solving the captcha below

Last edited by LPNintendoITA on 2023-09-03 22:28:37

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
Soup:_trusted_user:Posted at 2023-09-03 23:20:03(33Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 489
Uploads: 76

LPNintendoITA wrote:

hey guys an issue have is i keep getting the thing where I need to fill in captcha even if I use a home connection with no bot or anything. the other day I also got blocked from using the captcha and search saying i needed to change IP. why?
error is:

It's a simple site security thingy, keeps the meanies at bay. You'll get used to it lol

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, miok:_admin:
LPNintendoITA:_male::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2023-09-04 01:28:41(33Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 10

Soup wrote:

LPNintendoITA wrote:

error is:

It's a simple site security thingy, keeps the meanies at bay. You'll get used to it lol
OK as long as I am not getting flagged for something it's OK. I was really afraid of the thing saying I needed to change IP. that was scary thinking I did something wrong or something. thanks

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2023-09-04 09:11:23(33Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 655

LPNintendoITA wrote:

Soup wrote:

LPNintendoITA wrote:

error is:

OK as long as I am not getting flagged for something it's OK. I was really afraid of the thing saying I needed to change IP. that was scary thinking I did something wrong or something. thanks
that happened to me i refreshed the page and it's gone :D

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
heatPosted at 2023-09-04 09:27:06(33Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 95

any plan to support V2 or HYBRID torrent?
Not mandatory request for every uploaders to use this feature, but as an option?

TPB and EXT.to already support this feature, we're already lagging behind.

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-09-04 10:06:34(33Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

heat wrote:

Not mandatory request for every uploaders to use this feature, but as an option?

This is the Site Problem thread heat...:_:?
...you should post "suggestions" in this thread mate >> Feedback? Or feature request? Let us know

as for your suggestion.....please read here for more info >>> Any news on TGx using Bittorrent 2.0 :_pirate:_party

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
heatPosted at 2023-09-04 10:36:04(33Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 95

B4ND1T69 wrote:

heat wrote:

This is the Site Problem thread heat...:_:?
...you should post "suggestions" in this thread mate >> Feedback? Or feature request? Let us know

as for your suggestion.....please read here for more info >>> Any news on TGx using Bittorrent 2.0 :_pirate:_party
cool, thanks

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
XannyFamily:_verified_uploader::_junkie::_turtle:Posted at 2023-09-13 05:41:54(32Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 21
Uploads: 331

Hey guys and gals.

I can't make a new thread anywhere on the forum. Says I am "unranked" so can only reply to existing threads.

Isn't verified uploader a rank or is it talking about something different?

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
xJOHNNYx:_blocked:Posted at 2023-09-13 10:44:18(32Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 430

XannyFamily wrote:

Hey guys and gals.

I can't make a new thread anywhere on the forum. Says I am "unranked" so can only reply to existing threads.

Isn't verified uploader a rank or is it talking about something different?
No, you are only a verified uploader. You must wait to become Trusted User. 🏴‍☠️

Last edited by xJOHNNYx on 2023-09-13 11:16:54

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
FlyinLion:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-09-13 14:52:37(32Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 904

Umm, is anyone else getting a connection timed out error when trying download a .torrent? Magnets are working fine if they have a lot of seeds, but I haven't been able to download one .torrent from here. Any ideas?

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-09-13 15:41:28(32Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

FlyinLion wrote:

Umm, is anyone else getting a connection timed out error when trying download a .torrent? Magnets are working fine if they have a lot of seeds, but I haven't been able to download one .torrent from here. Any ideas?
Check your browser addblockers/add-ons etc....the site that hosts the .torrent files may be getting flagged for some reason...it happens sometimes:_facepalm

edit: .torrent files coming down fine on this end:_pirate

Last edited by B4ND1T69 on 2023-09-13 15:43:48

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:
bazzaa:_male:Posted at 2023-09-15 06:00:01(32Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I'm seeing this today on torrents. Magnet links work ok.

Image error
online upload image

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-09-15 06:56:24(32Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2205
Uploads: 416

bazzaa wrote:

I'm seeing this today on torrents. Magnet links work ok.

Image error
online upload image
An expired ssl certificate maybe..... I have tried several torrents and they're working ok for me so maybe tech has fixed the problem.

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2023-09-15 15:43:53(32Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 842
Uploads: 6635

sherb wrote:

An expired ssl certificate maybe.....
They have a Lets Encrypt certificate that has been valid since mid August (until Nov) so that would not be the issue.

Post liked by - Deep61:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-09-15 16:32:38(32Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2205
Uploads: 416

battlestar wrote:

sherb wrote:

They have a Lets Encrypt certificate that has been valid since mid August (until Nov) so that would not be the issue.
Tis why I said maybe, but thanks for clarifying it's not SSL that's causing his issue.

Post liked by - EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Deep61:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:
bazzaa:_male:Posted at 2023-09-15 22:35:52(32Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

battlestar wrote:

sherb wrote:

It's working normally again here now.
You've got me... I tried on 3 PCs and struck the same error last night. Probably went away two seconds after I did.

Site images are now loading again with ublock enabled as well.

Post liked by - EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, Deep61:_moderator:
yaseendbPosted at 2023-09-20 09:19:50(31Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: -1

Hi all,

there is a problem with Hotpicks at https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrents-hotpicks.php?cat=1

When you're logged in, all the movies are displayed.

But when you're not logged in, some of the movies are missing.

Also, in the Hotpicks Sidebar, all the movies are listed, whether you're logged in or not, so the sidebar works fine.

B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-09-20 09:27:44(31Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

yaseendb wrote:

Hi all, there is a problem with Hotpicks at https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrents-hotpicks.php?cat=1 When you're logged in, all the movies are displayed. But when you're not logged in, ...
Those are adverts yaseendb ....Members who are logged in DO NOT see adverts....Guests/Members not logged in will see adverts on different pages etc...

Image error

The problem is the ads REPLACE a movie rather than bump it down the list.:_facepalm
:_pirate

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, yaseendb
yaseendbPosted at 2023-09-20 09:32:43(31Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: -1

Hi B4ND1T69 - Ah I see now, you're right. But that's a little weird and problematic. Sometimes I load the page from my mobile and I'm not logged in there so don't see newer movies.

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-09-20 09:37:14(31Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

yaseendb wrote:

Hi B4ND1T69 - Ah I see now, you're right. But that's a little weird and problematic. Sometimes I load the page from my mobile and I'm not logged in there so don't see newer movies.
The only solution i have is to check the list on the left FIRST as the adverts normally only cover over the ones at top of hot picks page....so you should be able to see the "missing ones" on the "NEW MOVIES" side bar:_party:_pirate

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, yaseendb

Sitefriends