Trial Upload Status Applications V2

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-06-21 15:21:02(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9101
Uploads: 0

harleybong wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

harleybong wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

harleybong wrote:

Hi, i'm a new uploader and want to upload movies with a great variety of audio and subtitle languages. Also, want to upload remux from Blurays and DVDs.

Thanks for reading it and hope everything goes well
Hi  harleybong:_male: welcome to TGx Please go over cover page of attached link & reply accordingly.

Introduction of myself: I'm a new uploader/encoder, my name is Harley and i really love movies and movies preservartion, specially when its about old movies.

I want to become a new uploader and encoder, i want to upload bluray and dvd's remux, aswell as transcoding them to H265 for better file size and image quality. I have never uploaded in other sites and i would be really happy if i could start on this one and i acknowledge the rules.
Please reply to my pm.
I've answered u
Thanks for the reply. Although you've never uploaded before I'm going to give you a shot.
Request.....
Granted,
Welcome to uploading on TGx.
Will be sending you a pm with helpful links.
Good luck.

Note:Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.
If demoted, you'll have to wait 3 months before applying again.

Note: trial uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps and software. Requesting upload status for games, apps and software will be denied.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Deep61:_moderator:
cyprianPosted at 2023-06-21 16:22:03(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Uploads: 16

Dear TG team:
I want to upload and share occult content (from the occult.bz, Gallery of Magick, etc)
Please grant me trial upload privileges.

Post liked by - Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2023-06-21 17:37:16(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3620
Uploads: 218

livein wrote:

Hi Team Galaxy,

I have been on this site for some time. I want to upload movies and web series . I use to upload on sites like extratorrent which is no longer in the scene. Currently I am an uploader on a BWtorrents. I have a good collection of Old and new Hindi and English movies/webseries. Also, will be happy to upload some classic and forgotten torrents from other sites to keep them alive.

Here is the link of my profile https://bwtorrents.tv/userdetails.php?id=1779 and Kin1979 is my user name.

I'll give you a chance.
Welcome to the galaxy.
GRANTED
I have sent you a pm with helpful information.

Important Requirement Information:
Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2023-06-21 17:39:07(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

cyprian wrote:

Dear TG team:
I want to upload and share occult content (from the occult.bz, Gallery of Magick, etc)
Welcome to TGx cyprian
Please read the opening post of this thread and apply following the instructions given there.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
webmaster32:_trusted_uploader::_turtle:Posted at 2023-06-22 17:26:41(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 65
Uploads: 822

Hello Torrent galaxy

I'd love to contribute with the site by providing the best quality of 4k files and remuxes of movies and TV shows. I've already uploaded several torrents in some well regarded torrent sites (can provide screenshots).

Thanks for the opportunity

Cheers

Post liked by - Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-06-22 18:00:59(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

webmaster32 wrote:

Hello Torrent galaxy

I'd love to contribute with the site by providing the best quality of 4k files and remuxes of movies and TV shows. I've already uploaded several torrents in some well regarded torrent sites (can provide screenshots).

Cheers
Hi  webmaster32:_trusted_uploader::_turtle:   welcome to TGx. Please read the opening post of this thread and respomd following the instructions given there.Also need name of sites along with user names profile pages & links to your work for us to go over.Thank you.

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Fatcat44Posted at 2023-06-22 21:39:20(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

got some 4k rips I don't see on here. want upload status:_pirate

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-06-22 21:53:52(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Fatcat44 wrote:

got some 4k rips I don't see on here. want upload status:_pirate
Hi  Fatcat44  welcome to TGx. Go over opening post of attached link & reply accordingly.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
lucasrb90:_male:Posted at 2023-06-22 22:52:16(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello,
I want to add the torrent of the world cup matches of Argentina in 4k with several audios, mostly spanish latam ones to make it easier to share to anybody.
I have other stuff like movies and tv shows but I guess mostly is already online from other uploaders.

Cheers

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-06-22 23:18:03(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

lucasrb90 wrote:

Hello,
I want to add the torrent of the world cup matches of Argentina in 4k with several audios, mostly spanish latam ones to make it easier to share to anybody.
I have other stuff like movies and tv shows but I guess mostly is already online from other uploaders.

Cheers
Hi  lucasrb90:_male:   welcome.
Please go over cover page of attached link & reply accordingly .

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
webmaster32:_trusted_uploader::_turtle:Posted at 2023-06-23 00:08:42(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 65
Uploads: 822

webmaster32 wrote:

Hello Torrent galaxy

Cheers
i`d like to make a correction. I have uploaded torrents in other sites, but i`m not an official uploader in other sites. I dont know if that qualifies as uploader

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-06-23 00:14:16(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

webmaster32 wrote:

webmaster32 wrote:

Hello Torrent galaxy

Cheers
i`d like to make a correction. I have uploaded torrents in other sites, but i`m not an official uploader in other sites. I dont know if that qualifies as uploader
Please reply to my pm.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Deep61:_moderator:, miok:_admin:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-06-23 02:53:25(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

bigboy12 wrote:

webmaster32 wrote:

webmaster32 wrote:

Hello Torrent galaxy

Cheers
Please reply to my pm.
Thanks for the reply.Am going to give you a shot.
Request......
Granted.
Will be sending you a pm with helpful links.
Welcome to uploading on TGx

Note:
Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.

Note: trial uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps and software. Requesting upload status for games, apps and software will be denied.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
lucasrb90:_male:Posted at 2023-06-23 03:11:59(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

bigboy12 wrote:

lucasrb90 wrote:

Hello,

Cheers

Hi,
I read the rules and statements, but I'm not sure what else is needed to include here to request a trial uploader status.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
cyprianPosted at 2023-06-23 06:25:19(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hey, I've read the post.
From the rules, as follows
  • Please post an introduction about your self and mention if you are an existing uploader/encoder.
    In case you are new uploader, please state what torrent category or categories  you are planning to upload.
    If you are an existing uploader on other sites, state your user name on those sites and provide links to your
         profile or profiles.
    You can only request trial upload status by posting on this thread in English.
    Do not message any staff member with a request for trail upload status. It will be ignored.
    Familiarize yourself with the uploading rules. You can read them here. Acknowledge the rules in your application for trial upload status.

• I am not an existing uploader.
    I will post mostly occult material from a variety of sources
    I don't have other sites.
    I am posting in English and I'll not bother any member. I acknowledge the rules.

•  
    jzer0912:_male:Posted at 2023-06-23 11:54:53(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Reppoints: -4
    Uploads: 8

Hey TorrentGalaxy!

So happy to find a site that still considers new uploaders.  Been looking for a way to share my 60tb+ collection of max quality media. I haven't uploaded to other sites before (most have blocked new uploaders or require an invite). Hundreds of movies (4k HDRDV, 3D Blu Ray), TV Shows, Games and Music. Looking forward to proving myself worthy of the privilege to upload to TorrentGalaxy!

Last edited by jzer0912 on 2023-06-23 11:58:36

Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2023-06-23 12:17:11(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

jzer0912 wrote:

Hey TorrentGalaxy!

So happy to find a site that still considers new uploaders.  Been looking for a way to share my 60tb+ collection of max quality media. I haven't uploaded to other sites before (most have blocked new uploaders or require an invite). Hundreds of movies (4k HDRDV, 3D Blu Ray), TV Shows, Games and Music. Looking forward to proving myself worthy of the privilege to upload to TorrentGalaxy!

Welcome to TGx jzer0912:_male:

Requesting trial upload status:

Familiarize yourself with the uploading rules. You can read them here.
    https://torrentgalaxy.to/rules
    Acknowledge the rules here in your application for trial upload status.

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, jzer0912:_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
    jzer0912:_male:Posted at 2023-06-23 12:25:05(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Reppoints: -4
    Uploads: 8

Garthock wrote:

jzer0912 wrote:

Hey TorrentGalaxy!

I have familiarized myself with the uploading rules and I acknowledge that:

I am not an existing uploader.
    I am posting in English and I'll not bother any member. I acknowledge the rules.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-06-23 12:27:21(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    The Axeman

lucasrb90 wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

lucasrb90 wrote:

Hello,

Cheers

Hi,
    I read the rules and statements, but I'm not sure what else is needed to include here to request a trial uploader status.
    Please reply to my pm.

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, miok:_admin:
    Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2023-06-23 13:08:57(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

jzer0912 wrote:

Garthock wrote:

jzer0912 wrote:

Hey TorrentGalaxy!

Please Respond to my PM

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, jzer0912:_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
    Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2023-06-23 14:38:25(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Garthock wrote:

jzer0912 wrote:

Garthock wrote:

jzer0912 wrote:

Hey TorrentGalaxy!

Please Respond to my PM

I'll give you a chance.
    Welcome to the galaxy.
    GRANTED
    I have sent you a pm with helpful information.

Important Requirement Information:

Post liked by - jzer0912:_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
    cyprianPosted at 2023-06-23 15:24:17(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Thank you!
    I have not received the PM. It should be in my inbox, right?

Image error
    photo upload website

Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2023-06-23 15:36:37(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Garthock wrote:

cyprian wrote:

Dear TG team:
    Welcome to TGx cyprian
    Please read the opening post of this thread and apply following the instructions given there.

cyprian wrote:

Thank you!
    I have not received the PM. It should be in my inbox, right?

Image error
    photo upload website
    A pm was never sent to you because you have failed to follow the instructions:

So let's try this again:

Welcome to TGx cyprian

Post liked by - Zombie:_male::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
    cyprianPosted at 2023-06-23 16:33:23(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I apologize, but which rule I didn't follow?
    I've

Please post an introduction about your self and mention if you are an existing uploader/encoder.
    (did that)

In case you are new uploader, please state what torrent category or categories  you are planning to upload.
    (did that)
    If you are an existing uploader on other sites, state your user name on those sites and provide links to your
         profile or profiles.
    (N/A)
    (did that)
    Do not message any staff member with a request for trail upload status. It will be ignored.
    (I said that I won't)
    Familiarize yourself with the uploading rules. You can read them here. Acknowledge the rules in your application for
    trial upload status.
    (did that)

What I'm missing?

Post liked by - miok:_admin:
    Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2023-06-23 17:03:04(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

cyprian wrote:

Hey, I've read the post.
    From the rules, as follows
  • Please post an introduction about your self and mention if you are an existing uploader/encoder.
         profile or profiles.
    Familiarize yourself with the uploading rules. You can read them here. Acknowledge the rules in your application for trial upload status.

• I am not an existing uploader.
  • I am sorry I missed this post. That was my fault. Please respond to my PM.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:

Sitefriends