Trial Upload Status Applications V2

miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-06-12 21:39:15(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3501

Gh0stC0nn wrote:

Hello, I recently came from rarbg. Glad to find a new place to call home. I have hundreds of high quality 4k movies I would love to share with the community. I will note I'm not an encoder, all my files are properly named, free of viruses. If you'd like to give me the oppertunity I'd love to share. Thanks:_:D
Hello Gh0stC0nn:_male:
I have some questions for you.
Please reply to my message

Post liked by - polara121:_blocked:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Gh0stC0nn:_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2023-06-12 22:17:37(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3605
Uploads: 218

vegaslife486 wrote:

I have experience with seeding torrent for over 20 years. I took a break fore the last 2 or 3 years but am planning on uploading many 1990's hit cartoon series including many that can't be found anywhere. I get the video from the source and take the standard definition videos and convert/upscale them to 1080p before upload. I will be posting a season every 3 or 4 days throughout the summer and already have one submitted today on 1337x.to

Profile for 1337x.to is: https://www.1337x.to/user/vegaslife486/
User Name is: vegaslife486

I acknowledge all rules:
These are the guidelines that we ask uploaders to follow. They will help to climb rank to Verified or Trusted uploader:

Upload a cover file for movies, music, software, games, ebooks/etc. so the cover image will show on the torrent page.
Always give a description of your torrent. Only screenshots are not considered a description. Provide media
     data, screenshots and/or a description of the uploaded material.
Always include a .nfo or .txt file in your torrent.
Only use allowed image hosting sites to upload the screenshots for your description.
Check your torrents for dead torrents and delete them every 3 months.

Here are some bare minimum guidelines that might get you considered for Trusted Uploader status. No rights can be taken from this list:
Being an active uploader on TG for at least 3 months.
Decent trackrecord regarding dead torrents.
Please respond to my PM

Post liked by - polara121:_blocked:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Deep61:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
Gh0stC0nn:_male:Posted at 2023-06-12 23:59:18(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Uploads: 5

For sure, ask away.

miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-06-13 00:09:14(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Gh0stC0nn wrote:

For sure, ask away.
I sent you a private message. Check your inbox.

Post liked by - polara121:_blocked:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-06-13 00:36:09(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

miok wrote:

Gh0stC0nn wrote:

Hello, I recently came from rarbg. Glad to find a new place to call home. I have hundreds of high quality 4k movies I would love to share with the community. I will note I'm not an encoder, all my files are properly named, free of viruses. If you'd like to give me the oppertunity I'd love to share. Thanks:_:D
Hello Gh0stC0nn:_male:
I have some questions for you.
Please reply to my message
Thanks for your reply. I'm sending you some helpful information.
Welcome to uploading at TGx

Post liked by - polara121:_blocked:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
dontgetcaught:_verified_uploader:Posted at 2023-06-13 01:21:53(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 4
Uploads: 59

OK, here I am again, and on my second chance as well.

I used to upload on UKNova and Cinema Obscura years ago.  But to all intents and purposes I am a new uploader.
No matter, I know what I am doing, I have several servers with plenty of spare capacity and bandwidth is not an issue.

I want to upload e-books and I have read, understood and fully acknowledge the rules listed here https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=58

hayzee56:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-06-13 01:32:08(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
DJ ZEE
Reppoints: 1330
Uploads: 82

dontgetcaught wrote:

OK, here I am again, and on my second chance as well.

I used to upload on UKNova and Cinema Obscura years ago.  But to all intents and purposes I am a new uploader.
No matter, I know what I am doing, I have several servers with plenty of spare capacity and bandwidth is not an issue.

I want to upload e-books and I have read, understood and fully acknowledge the rules listed here https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=58
Please reply to the PM I've sent to you.

Post liked by - polara121:_blocked:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:
hayzee56:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-06-13 02:26:40(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
DJ ZEE
Reppoints: 1330
Uploads: 82

dontgetcaught wrote:

I have a huge collection of ebooks.  Mostly non-fiction, true crime, biographies, science, and computering.  Linux, SQL, PHP, Python.  

I read three books per week, and so should everybody.

That, and I have a lot of hard to find movies that I downloaded/seeded on the old Cinema Obscura site back in the day.
Request ......Granted.
Will be sending you a pm with helpful links.
Welcome to uploading on TGx

Post liked by - polara121:_blocked:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2023-06-13 11:27:34(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3605
Uploads: 218

vegaslife486 wrote:

I have experience with seeding torrent for over 20 years. I took a break fore the last 2 or 3 years but am planning on uploading many 1990's hit cartoon series including many that can't be found anywhere. I get the video from the source and take the standard definition videos and convert/upscale them to 1080p before upload. I will be posting a season every 3 or 4 days throughout the summer and already have one submitted today on 1337x.to

Profile for 1337x.to is: https://www.1337x.to/user/vegaslife486/
User Name is: vegaslife486

I acknowledge all rules:
These are the guidelines that we ask uploaders to follow. They will help to climb rank to Verified or Trusted uploader:

Upload a cover file for movies, music, software, games, ebooks/etc. so the cover image will show on the torrent page.
Always give a description of your torrent. Only screenshots are not considered a description. Provide media
     data, screenshots and/or a description of the uploaded material.
Always include a .nfo or .txt file in your torrent.
Only use allowed image hosting sites to upload the screenshots for your description.
Check your torrents for dead torrents and delete them every 3 months.

Here are some bare minimum guidelines that might get you considered for Trusted Uploader status. No rights can be taken from this list:
Being an active uploader on TG for at least 3 months.
Decent trackrecord regarding dead torrents.

I'll give you a chance.
Welcome to the galaxy.
GRANTED
I have sent you a pm with helpful information.

Important Requirement Information:
Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.
If demoted, you'll have to wait 3 months before applying again.

Post liked by - polara121:_blocked:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
Sparkos168Posted at 2023-06-14 19:29:28(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 0

I have a massive collection of movies, games and apps I can upload.

herboriste:_male:Posted at 2023-06-14 20:34:32(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

have some if you need it's real.apply solution;software;picture;movies;vip level manga let's talk now you need that...so talk for my upload agree last

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-06-14 20:40:18(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9076

herboriste wrote:

have some if you need it's real.apply solution;software;picture;movies;vip level manga let's talk now you need that...so talk for my upload agree last
miok:_admin: has already spoke to you he will continue from here

Last edited by bigboy12 on 2023-06-14 20:44:13

Post liked by - polara121:_blocked:, Garthock:_moderator:
Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:Posted at 2023-06-14 20:44:04(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 7051

Sparkos168 wrote:

I have a massive collection of movies, games and apps I can upload.
Please read the 1st page and let us know if you do,
you can then read the rules here,
https://torrentgalaxy.to/rules
also trial uploaders can not upload games or apps no compressed files what so ever this includes iso files ...
also new uploaders must upload 5 a month till there blue witch is about 3 months or so ...:_B)
we shall wait for your reply ..:_B)

Last edited by Superbikemike on 2023-06-14 20:44:38

Post liked by - polara121:_blocked:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-06-14 20:48:30(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

herboriste wrote:

We're not not interested. Please stop spamming this thread.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, polara121:_blocked:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Deep61:_moderator:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Musafirboy:_verified_uploader::_male::_junkie:Posted at 2023-06-14 22:46:08(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 40
Uploads: 190

Hi team,
I was away from posting my Release in TGX, Now im interested to upload here again.
Hope you grant me.

https://www.1337x.to/user/Musafirboy/

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-06-14 22:53:03(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Musafirboy wrote:

Hi team,
I was away from posting my Release in TGX, Now im interested to upload here again.
Hope you grant me.

Hi Musafirboy:_verified_uploader::_male::_junkie:  there have been many changes since you last upladed here .Take a minute & go over the cover page of attached link & reply back.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, polara121:_blocked:, Garthock:_moderator:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Musafirboy:_verified_uploader::_male::_junkie:Posted at 2023-06-14 23:38:43(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 40
Uploads: 190

bigboy12 wrote:

Musafirboy wrote:

Hi team,
Hope you grant me.

Hi Musafirboy:_verified_uploader::_male::_junkie:  there have been many changes since you last upladed here .Take a minute & go over the cover page of attached link & reply back.
yes, i just read this.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-06-14 23:49:19(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Musafirboy wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

Musafirboy wrote:

Hi team,
Hope you grant me.

yes, i just read this.
Request .....Granted.
Welcome back to uploading on TGx.
Will be sending you a pm with helpful material.

Note the following:
Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.
If demoted, you'll have to wait 3 months before applying again.

Note: trial uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps and software. Requesting upload status for games, apps and software will be denied.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, polara121:_blocked:, Garthock:_moderator:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
nabeelstripPosted at 2023-06-15 12:36:01(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5
Uploads: 12

Hi Torrent Galaxy Team,

I express my passion for sharing high-quality content and contributing to the online community. I believe that my dedication make me a valuable candidate for becoming a trail uploader on the platform. My primary focus is on providing users with access to a diverse selection of films, including both popular releases and lesser-known movies.

Thanks

Post liked by - miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-06-15 12:45:28(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

nabeelstrip wrote:

Hi Torrent Galaxy Team,

I express my passion for sharing high-quality content and contributing to the online community. I believe that my dedication make me a valuable candidate for becoming a trail uploader on the platform. My primary focus is on providing users with access to a diverse selection of films, including both popular releases and lesser-known movies.

Thanks
Welcome to TGx nabeelstrip
We need a little more background information.
Please read the opening post of this thread and apply following the instructions given there.

Last edited by miok on 2023-06-15 12:46:04

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Deep61:_moderator:, polara121:_blocked:, Garthock:_moderator:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
nabeelstripPosted at 2023-06-15 13:08:02(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5
Uploads: 12

Introduction:
Hello, torrent community! My name is Nabeel, and I am thrilled to be applying as an Trail uploader to your esteemed torrent platform. While I am relatively new to the uploading scene, I bring with me a passion for sharing quality content and a strong commitment to upholding the principles of legality and respect for intellectual property.

Categories I Plan to Upload:
As a new uploader, I am excited to contribute to the diverse array of content available on your torrent platform. I am interested to upload in:

Movies:
I aim to share a wide range of movies, including popular releases, both Hollywood and Bollywood Movies. By carefully selecting high-quality releases and  I hope to enrich the movie section of your platform. I have a huge access of Movies and i will update your platform as well.

I read all the Rules to avoid mistakes. I am eager to waiting for your reply.

Post liked by - miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-06-15 13:49:24(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

nabeelstrip wrote:

Introduction:
Hello, torrent community! My name is Nabeel, and I am thrilled to be applying as an Trail uploader to your esteemed torrent platform. While I am relatively new to the uploading scene, I bring with me a passion for sharing quality content and a strong commitment to upholding the principles of legality and respect for intellectual property.

As a new uploader, I am excited to contribute to the diverse array of content available on your torrent platform. I am interested to upload in:

Movies:
I aim to share a wide range of movies, including popular releases, both Hollywood and Bollywood Movies. By carefully selecting high-quality releases and  I hope to enrich the movie section of your platform. I have a huge access of Movies and i will update your platform as well.

Well, you still didn't supply any background info regarding your uploading experience/history.
I'm sending you a private message. Please answer all the included questions.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Deep61:_moderator:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-06-15 17:08:26(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

miok wrote:

nabeelstrip wrote:

Introduction:

Movies:

Well, you still didn't supply any background info regarding your uploading experience/history.
I'm sending you a private message. Please answer all the included questions.
Thanks for your reply.
I'm sending you some helpful links.
Trial uploader status approved

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
thon:_verified_uploader::_male:Posted at 2023-06-16 08:31:18(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 11
Uploads: 246

Hello team, I would like to share kdramas in hevc - RARBG is now dead, so it's time to take matters into your own hands.

miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-06-16 10:10:51(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

thon wrote:

Hello team, I would like to share kdramas in hevc - RARBG is now dead, so it's time to take matters into your own hands.
Hello thon:_verified_uploader::_male:
We need a little bit of background information regarding your uploading experience/history.
Please read the opening post of this thread and apply following the instructions given there.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, BOOKER:_trusted_user:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, Deep61:_moderator:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:

Sitefriends