Staff/Moderator Help Thread

clonesir:_trusted_user::_kitty:Posted at 2022-08-24 02:19:45(87Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 20
Uploads: 0

It works! Thank you very much :_B)

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, Garthock:_moderator:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
swerobert:_male:Posted at 2022-09-28 18:57:09(82Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5

A Quick and maybe dumb question. I kind of new to this. I have been a member of this site for about a year now. Really love it and have been down loading regularly. I use Frost wire and Bitcom to download files I want from here. Also I use Surf shark 4.3.7 as my VP. However recently I have been receiving notice from my provider (Comcast) that I am in violation of copyright laws and to cease and desist or my internet access will be stopped.
I thought maybe there is something I am not doing or not doing correctly that is making me so viable to them. Maybe I do not have Surf Shark configured correctly.
I really enjoy being able to download the files I want on here and be part of the community. So any advice on how I can continue on here and not get notices every time I download something would be greatly appreciated.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, phunpsyz:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2022-09-28 19:58:31(82Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3499

swerobert wrote:

A Quick and maybe dumb question. I kind of new to this. I have been a member of this site for about a year now. Really love it and have been down loading regularly. I use Frost wire and Bitcom to download files I want from here. Also I use Surf shark 4.3.7 as my VP. However recently I have been receiving notice from my provider (Comcast) that I am in violation of copyright laws and to cease and desist or my internet access will be stopped.
I thought maybe there is something I am not doing or not doing correctly that is making me so viable to them. Maybe I do not have Surf Shark configured correctly.
I really enjoy being able to download the files I want on here and be part of the community. So any advice on how I can continue on here and not get notices every time I download something would be greatly appreciated.
Hello swerobert
First make sure your VPN is configured properly. Then with it running, go to https://ipleak.net/ to check for DNS leaks. If you see your real IP address among the listed IPs, your system is leaking DNS requests. Follow the instructions given on how to stop the leaks.
Good luck

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Ex0duS5150:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-09-28 20:13:41(82Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 374

@swerobert

IDK about Bitcom but I would avoid Frost Wire at all costs for torrenting. Also not sure if your client Bitcom has the option to bind network interfaces or not but make sure its bound to the VPN and not your regular network interface.

This link might help https://www.reddit.com/r/VPNTorrents/comments/ohe3xm/10_bittorrent_clients_tested_who_offers_proper/

Last edited by Ex0duS5150 on 2022-09-28 20:15:28

Post liked by - Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
swerobert:_male:Posted at 2022-09-29 04:49:26(82Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5

Thank you very much I will give that a try

Post liked by - Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, miok:_admin:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-04-07 04:08:44(55Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 180
Uploads: 88

Admin or mod please insert the correct IMDB link for the following torrents, So that they show up with the imdb torrent search TY♥️
IMDB Link:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0462128/
 The New Adventures of Old Christine Season 1 (2006) fiveofseven
Seeds: 1 / Leechers: 2 / Completed: 1456    
DL  

The New Adventures of Old Christine Season 2 (2006 - 07) fiveofseven
Seeds: 4 / Leechers: 0 / Completed: 1002    
DL  

The New Adventures of Old Christine Season 3 (2008) fiveofseven
Seeds: 1 / Leechers: 3 / Completed: 1140    
DL  

The New Adventures of Old Christine Season 4 (2008 - 09) fiveofseven
Seeds: 4 / Leechers: 1 / Completed: 1044    
DL  

The New Adventures of Old Christine Season 5 (2009 - 10) fiveofseven
Seeds: 2 / Leechers: 3 / Completed: 801    
DL  

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
hayzee56:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-04-07 05:44:40(55Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
DJ ZEE
Reppoints: 1330
Uploads: 82

[quote=EVILTEEN777] Admin or mod please insert the correct IMDB link for the following torrents, So that they show up with the imdb torrent search TY♥️
IMDB Link:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0462128/
 The New Adventures of Old Christine Season 1 (2006) fiveofseven
Seeds: 1 / Leechers: 2 / Completed: 1456    
DL  

The New Adventures of Old Christine Season 2 (2006 - 07) fiveofseven
Seeds: 4 / Leechers: 0 / Completed: 1002    
DL  

The New Adventures of Old Christine Season 3 (2008) fiveofseven
Seeds: 1 / Leechers: 3 / Completed: 1140    
DL  

The New Adventures of Old Christine Season 4 (2008 - 09) fiveofseven
Seeds: 4 / Leechers: 1 / Completed: 1044    
DL  

The New Adventures of Old Christine Season 5 (2009 - 10) fiveofseven
Seeds: 2 / Leechers: 3 / Completed: 801    
DL  
[/quote]

They have now been fixed. Thank you for letting us know.

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-04-26 13:12:10(52Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Admin or mod please insert the correct IMDB link for the following torrents, So that they show up with the imdb torrent search TY♥️
IMDB Link:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115082
 3rd Rock from the Sun Season 1 (1996) - fiveofseven
Seeds: 6 / Leechers: 1 / Completed: 2244    
DL  

3rd Rock from the Sun Season 2 (1996 - 97) - fiveofseven
Seeds: 6 / Leechers: 0 / Completed: 2116    
DL  

3rd Rock from the Sun Season 3 (1997 - 98) - fiveofseven
Seeds: 5 / Leechers: 1 / Completed: 1932    
DL  

3rd Rock from the Sun Season 4 (1998 - 99) - fiveofseven
Seeds: 8 / Leechers: 1 / Completed: 1770    
DL  

3rd Rock from the Sun Season 5 (1999 - 00) - fiveofseven
Seeds: 7 / Leechers: 2 / Completed: 1673    
DL  

3rd Rock from the Sun Season 6 (2000 - 01) - fiveofseven
Seeds: 4 / Leechers: 0 / Completed: 1645    
DL  

Post liked by - hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-04-26 13:42:22(52Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

IMDB Link:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115082
 3rd Rock from the Sun Season 1 (1996) - fiveofseven
Seeds: 6 / Leechers: 1 / Completed: 2244    
DL  

3rd Rock from the Sun Season 2 (1996 - 97) - fiveofseven
Seeds: 6 / Leechers: 0 / Completed: 2116    
DL  

3rd Rock from the Sun Season 3 (1997 - 98) - fiveofseven
Seeds: 5 / Leechers: 1 / Completed: 1932    
DL  

3rd Rock from the Sun Season 4 (1998 - 99) - fiveofseven
Seeds: 8 / Leechers: 1 / Completed: 1770    
DL  

3rd Rock from the Sun Season 5 (1999 - 00) - fiveofseven
Seeds: 7 / Leechers: 2 / Completed: 1673    
DL  

3rd Rock from the Sun Season 6 (2000 - 01) - fiveofseven
Seeds: 4 / Leechers: 0 / Completed: 1645    
DL  

Done

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-05-02 06:48:10(51Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Got This Error On These Two Torrents:
 Deep Blue Sea 1 And 2 - Action 1999 2018 Eng Ita Multi-Subs 720p [H264-mp4]
Seeds: 0 / Leechers: 0 / Completed: 61    
DL  

Deep Blue Sea 1 And 2 - Action 1999 2018 Eng Ita Multi-Subs 1080p [H264-mp4]
Seeds: 0 / Leechers: 0 / Completed: 120    
DL  

Quote:

Database Error. Please report this to an administrator.

Post liked by - MadWatchdog:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-05-02 06:50:28(51Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

EVILTEEN777 wrote:

Got This Error On These Two Torrents:
 Deep Blue Sea 1 And 2 - Action 1999 2018 Eng Ita Multi-Subs 720p [H264-mp4]
Seeds: 0 / Leechers: 0 / Completed: 61    
DL  

Deep Blue Sea 1 And 2 - Action 1999 2018 Eng Ita Multi-Subs 1080p [H264-mp4]
Seeds: 0 / Leechers: 0 / Completed: 120    
DL  

Quote:

Database Error. Please report this to an administrator.
Fixed.

Last edited by Mafketel on 2023-05-02 06:52:33

Post liked by - MadWatchdog:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-06-05 09:52:02(46Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

ShhhweetSkunk wrote:

When visiting the Lobby:

"Galaxy chat is not available to your user class. Contact staff for more info."

:_facepalm

More info please...  Image error
Msg send.

Post liked by - ShhhweetSkunk, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
UnraidPlexPosted at 2023-07-20 19:23:51(40Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

I have searched but cannot find my answer, apologies if this is already addressed:

I receive an error when I try loading anything beyond 50 pages on a search:

"Browsing beyond 150 pages temporarily disabled to mitigate high traffic and keep the site fast.
Specify your search or try again in a short while."

No matter how many times "try again in a short while" I still can't get it to load. What must I do to see more than 50 pages?

My use case is searching for UHD uploads and don't want to miss anything, I recently switched from another site which shut down.

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-07-20 19:40:16(40Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

UnraidPlex wrote:

I have searched but cannot find my answer, apologies if this is already addressed:

"Browsing beyond 150 pages temporarily disabled to mitigate high traffic and keep the site fast.

No matter how many times "try again in a short while" I still can't get it to load. What must I do to see more than 50 pages?

My use case is searching for UHD uploads and don't want to miss anything, I recently switched from another site which shut down.
I'm sure the tech people will see your post and look into it.
Thanks for your input and welcome to TGx

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-07-20 22:52:14(40Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

miok wrote:

UnraidPlex wrote:

I'm sure the tech people will see your post and look into it.
Thanks for your input and welcome to TGx
This is like that for quite some time now. My advise is to narrow the search to specific topics and also keep checking the "latest" section for the most recent uploads.

Post liked by - MadWatchdog:_moderator:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:Posted at 2023-10-09 21:47:47(28Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 137

I am new to this site and only just joined recently, still navigating the whole site.  

Please bear with me if I post the question on the wrong thread.

Re: Downloading E-Book

I currently using this XfPlayer from xfplay.com to download the tv series and movies.

However, I am tried and unable to download e-books using that XfPlayer.

I tried lookup in guides section but found none.

Could any of the mods/admins kindly guide me to a client which can download e-book format?

Appreciate in advance!!

Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:Posted at 2023-10-09 21:55:28(28Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 7046

Any torrent client qbit being one will download any book format its what you choose to get... from there you can either get what your after or convert it by getting a app or just doing it online like converto simple fast ... :_B)

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, Soup:_trusted_user:
Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:Posted at 2023-10-09 22:07:39(28Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Thanks, I give a try for qBittorrent.  Any other BitTorrent client recommendation(s) that you would also recommemd at the same time?  

I don't mind paying for the software so long it can help me detect malware and stop them.

Keen to explore a few before deciding.

RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2023-10-09 22:12:20(28Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2090
Uploads: 303

Balerion wrote:

Thanks, I give a try for qBittorrent.  Any other BitTorrent client recommendation(s) that you would also recommemd at the same time?  

I don't mind paying for the software so long it can help me detect malware and stop them.

Post liked by - Jase1:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-10-09 22:24:27(28Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2205
Uploads: 416

Balerion wrote:

If you download your e-books, or any other torrent from here, you won't need to worry about malware. Very clean site.

Post liked by - Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, Jase1:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:Posted at 2023-10-11 11:19:06(28Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Superbikemike wrote:

Any torrent client qbit being one will download any book format its what you choose to get... from there you can either get what your after or convert it by getting a app or just doing it online like converto simple fast ... :_B)
Thanks for recommendation for Converto, enjoying the e-book download in pdf (after convert from epub to pdf) for bedtime reading!

- Number Go Up: Inside Crypto's Wild Rise and Staggering Fall e-book by zakareya

Last edited by Balerion on 2023-10-11 11:36:28

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:Posted at 2023-10-11 11:32:08(28Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

sherb wrote:

Balerion wrote:

If you download your e-books, or any other torrent from here, you won't need to worry about malware. Very clean site.
Thanks for the information.  

I had decided on the paid version of BitTorrent Pro, but I am still trying solve the following 2 installation issues:
- C:Users[my name]AppDataRoamingBitTorrentbitdefender.btinstall failed. (Signer certificate mismatch)

- C:Users[my name]AppDataRoamingBitTorrenthelper_web_ui.btinstall failed.(Signer certificate mismatch)

Tried looking up the help section of both Torrent Galaxy and BitTorrent website but can't find solutions.

Would appreciate could any kind souls lead me to the right direction to resolved these 2 issues?

Thanks in advance!

Update: Issue resolved by update to the latest version.:_:)

Last edited by Balerion on 2023-10-14 17:57:35

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:
Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-10-11 13:27:16(28Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 715

Balerion wrote:

sherb wrote:

Balerion wrote:

I had decided on the paid version of BitTorrent Pro, but I am still trying solve the following 2 installation issues:
- C:Users[my name]AppDataRoamingBitTorrentbitdefender.btinstall failed. (Signer certificate mismatch)

- C:Users[my name]AppDataRoamingBitTorrenthelper_web_ui.btinstall failed.(Signer certificate mismatch)

Tried looking up the help section of both Torrent Galaxy and BitTorrent website but can't find solutions.

Would appreciate could any kind souls lead me to the right direction to resolved these 2 issues?

Thanks in advance!
Try updating it,check for updates.

Qbittorrent is better,plus its open source

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:Posted at 2023-10-14 17:58:20(27Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Barharmar wrote:

Balerion wrote:

sherb wrote:

Balerion wrote:

Thanks in advance!
Try updating it,check for updates.

Qbittorrent is better,plus its open source
Yes it resolved the issue, tks! :_:)

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
theharber:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2024-01-23 23:54:30(13Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 29

I'm seeing the spam protection error "You're unable to post with your current rank" when trying to post even on my own comment board.

Is there a way to view how the rank is being calculated, or do I need to address anything before I'm allowed to make posts?

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:

Sitefriends