Trial Upload Status Applications V2

NeverWinterPosted at 2023-06-04 02:04:51(47Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 10
Uploads: 33

Posted a comment as requested

NeverWinterPosted at 2023-06-04 02:06:37(47Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 10
Uploads: 33

can i get to know why i wont be able to upload anymore?

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-06-04 02:06:57(47Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9081
Uploads: 0

NeverWinter wrote:

Posted a comment as requested
I have denied your request .Read above.

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-06-04 02:14:47(47Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

NeverWinter wrote:

can i get to know why i wont be able to upload anymore?
I can't believe you are asking such a question past history speaks for itself . No more discussion on this matter. If you keep posting on this matter I will block your acct.
Denied, decision is final.

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, miok:_admin:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
CybotagePosted at 2023-06-04 13:40:53(47Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

hello can i get upload status
i am Cybotge on tpb and abb, i will be uploading audiobooks mostly.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-06-04 13:49:41(47Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Cybotage wrote:

Hello Cybotage
 welcome to TGx . Please go over our site rules
https://torrentgalaxy.to/rules

Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.
If demoted, you'll have to wait 3 months before applying again.

Note: trial uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps and software. Requesting upload status for games, apps and software will be denied.
Acknowledge that you accept & agree with stated rules in your reply.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-06-04 13:52:59(47Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

bigboy12 wrote:

Cybotage wrote:

Hello Cybotage

Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.

Note: trial uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps and software. Requesting upload status for games, apps and software will be denied.
And if you could send bigboy12:_moderator::_male: a link to your profile on tpb then he can check them out.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-06-04 13:55:16(47Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Mafketel wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

Cybotage wrote:

Hello Cybotage

And if you could send bigboy12:_moderator::_male: a link to your profile on tpb then he can check them out.
No need have his acct checking now.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-06-04 17:36:12(47Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Cybotage wrote:

Hello Cybotage

[/quote]

After an extensive investigation
Request.....
Denied

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, miok:_admin:
MontelvicPosted at 2023-06-05 01:37:46(47Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Dear Galaxy Team,
I am new on this site. Mostly Music, TV and Movies is what I upload. varieties of movies and TV shows. I will mainly upload requests that in the forum or new titles in 720p. I upload regularly and want to make a reputation on this site.

Cheers, Telvic

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-06-05 01:57:49(47Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Montelvic wrote:

Dear Galaxy Team,
I am new on this site. Mostly Music, TV and Movies is what I upload. varieties of movies and TV shows. I will mainly upload requests that in the forum or new titles in 720p. I upload regularly and want to make a reputation on this site.

Cheers, Telvic
Hi   Montelvic welcome to TGx .
Please read opening post on attached link & respond accordingly.

Note the following .

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
OneFish26Posted at 2023-06-05 11:23:28(47Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I crack the games I buy on steam using the Goldberg api, I'm a new uploader and I have never uploaded anywhere else, the category I intend to upload the most is Games, and Music from my large archive of over 10 thousand albums. I will try my best to follow all guidelines. I simply wish to share what I have with the good pirates of the galaxy!

samhydePosted at 2023-06-05 11:23:56(47Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5
Uploads: 36

miok wrote:

samhyde wrote:

i'd like to apply for uploader status.
wish to bring the DiSCs out to the public.

Im one a few private sites/forums can't provide links for those, never uploaded to the public b4 :_pacman
Hello and welcome to TGx samhyde
"DiSCs"?
Please elaborate.
Raw Blu-ray not yet shared with the public also got a lot of 4K tv shows that I do have

Edit: I do remuxes also.

Last edited by samhyde on 2023-06-05 11:26:38

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-06-05 11:37:29(47Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3505

samhyde wrote:

miok wrote:

samhyde wrote:

Im one a few private sites/forums can't provide links for those, never uploaded to the public b4 :_pacman
"DiSCs"?
Please elaborate.
Raw Blu-ray not yet shared with the public also got a lot of 4K tv shows that I do have

Is there some reason you don't encode your releases in one of the popular video formats (MP4, mkv, etc.)?

Post liked by - Coderhash:_blocked:, CarolDanvers:_female::_sitelover::_kitty:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:
samhydePosted at 2023-06-05 11:43:25(47Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5
Uploads: 36

miok wrote:

samhyde wrote:

miok wrote:

samhyde wrote:

"DiSCs"?
Please elaborate.

Is there some reason you don't encode your releases in one of the popular video formats (MP4, mkv, etc.)?
I really think there's a market for that, remuxes high quality big files even now with chinese users disenfranchised by rarbg's demise

Post liked by - CarolDanvers:_female::_sitelover::_kitty:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-06-05 11:51:01(47Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

samhyde wrote:

miok wrote:

samhyde wrote:

miok wrote:

samhyde wrote:

"DiSCs"?
Please elaborate.

I really think there's a market for that, remuxes high quality big files even now with chinese users disenfranchised by rarbg's demise
Please reply to the message I'm sending you.

Post liked by - Coderhash:_blocked:, CarolDanvers:_female::_sitelover::_kitty:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-06-05 12:44:18(47Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

miok wrote:

samhyde wrote:

miok wrote:

samhyde wrote:

miok wrote:

samhyde wrote:

"DiSCs"?
Please elaborate.

Please reply to the message I'm sending you.
Thanks for your reply.

Don't forget:

Welcome to uploading at TGX!
Trial uploader status approved

Post liked by - Coderhash:_blocked:, CarolDanvers:_female::_sitelover::_kitty:, samhyde, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
mvelikiPosted at 2023-06-07 23:25:59(46Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hi, I am using torrents for decade but now want to share some old cartoons with other parents.
No profiles on other torrent sites, at least no active - I created account but without uploads.

For start I want to share 3 seasons (64 episodes in total) of old orginal TMNT series synchronized on serbian language.
Can I pack and upload them as 3 zip files, one for each season, instead to upload all of them separately?

Later on I plan to upload some ebooks and tutorials.

Post liked by - CarolDanvers:_female::_sitelover::_kitty:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-06-07 23:36:49(46Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

mveliki wrote:

Hi, I am using torrents for decade but now want to share some old cartoons with other parents.
No profiles on other torrent sites, at least no active - I created account but without uploads.

For start I want to share 3 seasons (64 episodes in total) of old orginal TMNT series synchronized on serbian language.
Can I pack and upload them as 3 zip files, one for each season, instead to upload all of them separately?

Later on I plan to upload some ebooks and tutorials.
Hi  mveliki welcome to TGx. please go over opening post on attached link & reply accordingly.

Also if you read the rules carefully you will note trial uploaders are not allowed to upload zip files of any kind games software or any compressed file.

Post liked by - Coderhash:_blocked:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, CarolDanvers:_female::_sitelover::_kitty:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:
avg123Posted at 2023-06-08 05:08:39(46Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I want to upload some high bitrate torrents I downloaded from rarbg. I want to upload them here before they disappear from the internet for good. I say this because some of these streaming shows have been altered now on the streaming websites they are from  and the original release in high bitrate is no longer available.

miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-06-08 09:23:31(46Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

avg123 wrote:

I want to upload some high bitrate torrents I downloaded from rarbg. I want to upload them here before they disappear from the internet for good. I say this because some of these streaming shows have been altered now on the streaming websites they are from  and the original release in high bitrate is no longer available.
Welcome to TGx avg123
Please read the opening post of this thread and apply following the instructions given there.

Post liked by - Coderhash:_blocked:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, CarolDanvers:_female::_sitelover::_kitty:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
TempoGuy:_blocked:Posted at 2023-06-08 09:32:57(46Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello. I created this account so I can upload rare movies and shows that are not available on many sites or were from sites that no longer exist. Movies n shows that usually have 0 to 1 seeds. They are very rare and hard/impossible to find I just want to upload them here so more people would seed. I dabble in ripping n encoding but other people do it much better than me so I rather reupload stuff that needs more attention

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-06-08 13:24:38(46Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

TempoGuy wrote:

Hello. I created this account so I can upload rare movies and shows that are not available on many sites or were from sites that no longer exist. Movies n shows that usually have 0 to 1 seeds. They are very rare and hard/impossible to find I just want to upload them here so more people would seed. I dabble in ripping n encoding but other people do it much better than me so I rather reupload stuff that needs more attention
Hi TempoGuy:_blocked: welcome to TGx. Please go over cover post of attached link & reply accordingly.

Post liked by - Coderhash:_blocked:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, CarolDanvers:_female::_sitelover::_kitty:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
TempoGuy:_blocked:Posted at 2023-06-08 16:08:35(46Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I wish to upload movies/TV shows. I have read the rules

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-06-08 16:15:33(46Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

TempoGuy wrote:

I wish to upload movies/TV shows. I have read the rules
Please reply to my pm.

Post liked by - Coderhash:_blocked:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, CarolDanvers:_female::_sitelover::_kitty:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:

Sitefriends