Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3478

marcosantos wrote:

miok wrote:

marcosantos wrote:

Hello good night guys,
I hope you find each other well.
I hereby request, if you are interested in placing new torrents on the site. I have an account on 7 sites and I can access almost everything. I have 2 seedbox connected 24 hours a day. There is no speed problem.

I can put a little of all categories, namely movies or series.
orders is also my forte. I like to help find and share things that others are looking for. I await reply. thanks :_;)
Please read the opening post of this thread and apply following the instructions given there.
hello again. I have account this sites :

Sites
I know how to create torrents, infos. read the site rules. I think I have no doubts

Wait your responde, best regards :_:)
Hello again marcosantos
Thanks for the links but as you probably know, non members cannot access private trackers so these links have no value to us as a reference. However, I'm satisficed with your experience level and willing to give you a chance but  I have a couple more question for you. Please reply to the message I'm sending you.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, marcosantos, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
tqqubic:_male:Posted at 2023-05-11 11:58:06(48Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5
Uploads: 26

I am new uploader. I read the rules but not sure about .nfo file

Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2023-05-11 12:03:06(48Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3605
Uploads: 218

tqqubic wrote:

I have a few more questions. Please respond to my PM.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-05-11 14:24:53(48Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

miok wrote:

marcosantos wrote:

miok wrote:

marcosantos wrote:

Hello good night guys,
I hope you find each other well.
I hereby request, if you are interested in placing new torrents on the site. I have an account on 7 sites and I can access almost everything. I have 2 seedbox connected 24 hours a day. There is no speed problem.

I can put a little of all categories, namely movies or series.
orders is also my forte. I like to help find and share things that others are looking for. I await reply. thanks :_;)
Please read the opening post of this thread and apply following the instructions given there.
hello again. I have account this sites :

Sites
I know how to create torrents, infos. read the site rules. I think I have no doubts

Wait your responde, best regards :_:)
Hello again marcosantos
Thanks for the links but as you probably know, non members cannot access private trackers so these links have no value to us as a reference. However, I'm satisficed with your experience level and willing to give you a chance but  I have a couple more question for you. Please reply to the message I'm sending you.
Thanks for your reply marcosantos
I'll be sending you another message containing helpful info and links

Please note: Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.
If demoted, you'll have to wait 3 months before applying again.

Application approved. Welcome to uploading at TGx :_pirate

Post liked by - Jase1:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
wnabiPosted at 2023-05-12 09:25:55(48Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Uploads: 0

i have a hdcam of the 2023 movie polite society that i want to upload. its fine if its a one time thing but its so much better than the current version on tgx so yeah

Post liked by - miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-05-12 09:30:50(48Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

wnabi wrote:

i have a hdcam of the 2023 movie polite society that i want to upload. its fine if its a one time thing but its so much better than the current version on tgx so yeah
Welcome to TGx wnabi
I'm sorry but we are only accepting applications from people who plan to upload torrents on a regular basis.
Thanks anyway.

Request declined

Last edited by miok on 2023-05-12 10:06:08

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2023-05-12 12:47:24(48Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3605
Uploads: 218

tqqubic wrote:

I'll give you a chance.
Welcome to the galaxy.
GRANTED
I have sent you a pm with helpful information.

Important Requirement Information:
Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Jase1:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, Deep61:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
RIGHTLYDIVIDINGPosted at 2023-05-12 22:18:27(48Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

here to upload bible study podcast,this world is in great need of god.

Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-05-12 23:21:16(48Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

RIGHTLYDIVIDING wrote:

here to upload bible study podcast,this world is in great need of god.
A single upload is not what we're looking for....
And tbh... This world is in great need of some sane people..
Also I don't believe... I know for sure...

DENIED.

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Jase1:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Deep61:_moderator:, miok:_admin:
wnabiPosted at 2023-05-13 04:53:45(48Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

can i send someone a file for polite society 2023 so they can upload because i don't usually upload stuff but this movie is too good for it not to be available

Post liked by - miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-05-13 09:23:41(48Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

wnabi wrote:

can i send someone a file for polite society 2023 so they can upload because i don't usually upload stuff but this movie is too good for it not to be available
 Polite.Society.2023.HDCAM.c1nem4.x264-SUNSCREEN[TGx]
Seeds: 0 / Leechers: 0 / Completed: 12327    
DL  

Polite.Society.2023.720p.HDCAM-C1NEM4
Seeds: 1 / Leechers: 0 / Completed: 17154    
DL  

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
PexoPosted at 2023-05-13 17:43:06(48Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hey myself PeXO,I am an existing encoder and encoded movies and series about more than 100.
The Files are encoded in HEVC x265 codec,most of them are in 1080p and 720 10bit files.
I am using the best settings possible around to get an best output so that users can enjoy the movies/series.And as i mentioned indirectly the categories i use to upload are Movies and Series.
Request to look into the request soon :)

Regards
PeXO

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-05-13 17:49:22(48Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9021

Pexo wrote:

Hey myself PeXO,I am an existing encoder and encoded movies and series about more than 100.
The Files are encoded in HEVC x265 codec,most of them are in 1080p and 720 10bit files.
I am using the best settings possible around to get an best output so that users can enjoy the movies/series.And as i mentioned indirectly the categories i use to upload are Movies and Series.
Request to look into the request soon :)

Regards
PeXO
Hi Pexo welcome to TGx.
Please go over cover page of attached link & reply accordingly.

Post liked by - hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Sandman01:_male:Posted at 2023-05-14 11:07:14(48Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1
Uploads: 6

Hi I am an encoder I usually encode in HEVC 4K upscaled but sometimes I fix up already made 4K Dolby Vision torrents particularly about anime. Planning to upload Weathering with you collector's edition. I changed up the subtitles, so they look a lot better than what was included in the Blu-ray a link to the comparison about it is here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Tenkinoko/comments/13gtch8/dolby_vision_looks_great_on_this_anime_the_movie/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3.

I can also upscale anime and it can turn out quite good like I did for A silent voice a comparison here as well.
https://www.reddit.com/r/KoeNoKatachi/comments/139mcfi/a_silent_voice_quick_4k_upscale/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

I have seed box I can probably seed a for a month. This is my first time joining a torrenting website.
I'll likely be able to consistently upload anime content with fixed SSA subtitle's not normal srts. And may upload 4K upscaled if it's allowed if not ill try to fix of UHD Blu-rays particularly in subbing and audio tracks.

Last edited by Sandman01 on 2023-05-14 13:54:12

realTASK:_male:Posted at 2023-05-14 12:40:39(48Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 10
Uploads: 32

miok wrote:

:_trial_uploader: Trial Upload Status
Applications

Please read this opening post carefully and apply following the instructions given here

When you register on Torrent Galaxy you will not have upload status. In this thread you can read about getting trial upload status and how you can apply for it.

Requesting trial upload status:

• Please post an introduction about your self and mention if you are an existing uploader/encoder.
  • In case you are new uploader, please state what torrent category or categories  you are planning to upload.
  • If you are an existing uploader on other sites, state your user name on those sites and provide links to your
          profile or profiles.
  • You can only request trial upload status by posting on this thread in English.
  • Do not message any staff member with a request for trail upload status. It will be ignored.
  • Familiarize yourself with the uploading rules. You can read them here. Acknowledge the rules in your application for trial upload status.

Important Notes:

Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.

Trial uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps or software. Any applicant requesting trial uploader status for games, apps or software will be denied.

When applying please post links to your profile and/or uploads on all other public torrent sites you upload to.

Verified or Trusted Uploader Status:

You can't request Verified or Trusted Uploader status. These statuses are awarded by staff and decided on on a case to case basis.

These are the guidelines that we ask uploaders to follow. They will help to climb rank to Verified or Trusted uploader:

• Upload a cover file for movies, music, software, games, ebooks/etc. so the cover image will show on the torrent page.
  • Always give a description of your torrent. Only screenshots are not considered a description. Provide media
          data, screenshots and/or a description of the uploaded material.
  • Always include a .nfo or .txt file in your torrent.
  • Only use allowed image hosting sites to upload the screenshots for your description.
  • Check your torrents for dead torrents and delete them every 3 months.

Here are some bare minimum guidelines that might get you considered for Trusted Uploader status. No rights can be taken from this list:
  • Being an active uploader on TG for at least 3 months.
  • Decent trackrecord regarding dead torrents.
  • Hello, I would like to start uploading movies and series in 1080p and 4K.

realTASK:_male:Posted at 2023-05-14 12:51:39(48Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello, I would like to start uploading movies and series in 1080p and 4K.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-05-14 13:08:08(48Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    The Axeman

realTASK wrote:

Hello, I would like to start uploading movies and series in 1080p and 4K.
    Hi  realTASK:_male: obviously you have not read the previous post nor have you answered any of the questions asked. Will give you 1 more chance at providing the information asked of you .

Last edited by bigboy12 on 2023-05-14 13:09:34

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
    Praying5299Posted at 2023-05-14 15:17:04(48Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello,

I have a TV show that I'd like to upload. Only S01 is available. I have downloaded S02 and it isn't available anywhere for download yet. I can provide it to an official uploader instead if that's better.

https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrents.php?search=thunder+in+my+heart#results

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-05-14 15:22:49(48Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    The Axeman

Praying5299 wrote:

Hello,

I have a TV show that I'd like to upload. Only S01 is available. I have downloaded S02 and it isn't available anywhere for download yet. I can provide it to an official uploader instead if that's better.

https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrents.php?search=thunder+in+my+heart#results
    Hi Praying5299 this is an uploader request thread.
    Please post your request here.

https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=479&page=148

Last edited by bigboy12 on 2023-05-14 15:36:38

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
    realTASK:_male:Posted at 2023-05-14 15:33:13(48Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello again, I'm a new uploader and I plan to upload torrents of movies and series from Netflix, Disney+ and cinema releases all this in 1080p and 4K, I have a disk with a lot of movies and series and I will upload frequently.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-05-14 15:38:35(48Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    The Axeman

Praying5299 wrote:

Can you delete my account please?
    There is no need to delete your account Praying5299

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
    bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-05-14 15:41:23(48Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    The Axeman

realTASK wrote:

Hello again, I'm a new uploader and I plan to upload torrents of movies and series from Netflix, Disney+ and cinema releases all this in 1080p and 4K, I have a disk with a lot of movies and series and I will upload frequently.
    Reply to my pm.

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
    slkgverlkgPosted at 2023-05-14 17:44:51(48Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Reppoints: 1
    Uploads: 23

Hello, I have several DVDs with movies that are not uploaded to the Internet yet, and I am willing to do it myself. I am an experienced uploader on Rutracker and have several hundreds of shared files there. They only allow movies with Russian translation though, and mine are in English. So I have decided to register here to share them. I have read the rules and acknoledge them.

Post liked by - Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
    bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-05-14 19:07:11(48Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    The Axeman

bigboy12 wrote:

realTASK wrote:

Reply to my pm.
    I got your reply. Although it took a while to get info out of you for some reason I am willing to give you a chance.
    Request......
    Granted

Will be sending you a pm with links.
    All you will need to know concerning trackers etc will be in the pm.
    Welcome to uploading on TGx. Good luck.

Note the following:

Note: trial uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps and software. Requesting upload status for games, apps and software will be denied.

Post liked by - Zombie:_male::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
    bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-05-14 19:44:30(48Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    The Axeman

slkgverlkg wrote:

Hello, I have several DVDs with movies that are not uploaded to the Internet yet, and I am willing to do it myself. I am an experienced uploader on Rutracker and have several hundreds of shared files there. They only allow movies with Russian translation though, and mine are in English. So I have decided to register here to share them. I have read the rules and acknoledge them.
    Welcome to TGx  slkgverlkg.Can you link me to some of your files so that we can have a look ?  Also please read the opening post on attached link & reply accordingly.

Post liked by - hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:

Sitefriends