Trial Upload Status Applications V2

Pascal01Posted at 2023-03-31 22:40:09(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1
Uploads: 1

Hi,
I wish to upload a torrent of the old Classic movies.
I also have a pack of rare tv movies/series, i'm a big fan of old movies and i have a big knowledge about cinema
Please allow me to upload torrents.
Thanks,
Pascal01

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-03-31 23:09:13(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9076
Uploads: 0

Pascal01 wrote:

Hi,
I wish to upload a torrent of the old Classic movies.
I also have a pack of rare tv movies/series, i'm a big fan of old movies and i have a big knowledge about cinema
Please allow me to upload torrents.
Thanks,
Pascal01
Hi Pascal01  welcome to TGx.
Requesting trial upload status:

Please post an introduction about your self and mention if you are an existing uploader/encoder.
In case you are new uploader, please state what torrent category or categories  you are planning to upload.
If you are an existing uploader on other sites, state your user name on those sites and provide links to your profile or profiles.
Familiarize yourself with the uploading rules. You can read them here.
https://torrentgalaxy.to/rules
Acknowledge the rules in your application for trial upload status.

Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.
If demoted, you'll have to wait 3 months before applying again.

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, polara121:_blocked:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Pascal01
Pascal01Posted at 2023-03-31 23:27:04(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 1

Yes. I have read the first post about Trial uploader application status and the rules to follow as a trial uploader. I agree to all rules and guidelines. I would like to upload to the Movie category.
Thank you.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-03-31 23:27:56(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Pascal01 wrote:

Yes. I have read the first post about Trial uploader application status and the rules to follow as a trial uploader. I agree to all rules and guidelines. I would like to upload to the Movie category.
Thank you.
Please reply to my pm.

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-04-01 00:09:17(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

bigboy12 wrote:

Pascal01 wrote:

Thank you.
Please reply to my pm.
Thanks got your reply.
Request......
Granted
Welcome to uploading on TGx.
Will be sending you a pm with helpful links.

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, polara121:_blocked:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Pascal01
gibrilPosted at 2023-04-01 07:06:01(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 25
Uploads: 79

Hello, TGx team.

I am a new uploader. I have read the rules and regulations of the website.

I would like to request Trial uploader status.

Category that I would like to upload is - Movies, TV, Anime & Comics & maybe XX.

Thanks

miki1997:_male:Posted at 2023-04-01 08:48:05(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 13

Hello, my name is Miki and I want to add movies and TV shows that are available in the Balkan region, both new and old. I haven't been an uploader anywhere before, so please approve my request.

thanks!

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-04-01 10:03:30(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3499

miki1997 wrote:

Hello, my name is Miki and I want to add movies and TV shows that are available in the Balkan region, both new and old. I haven't been an uploader anywhere before, so please approve my request.

thanks!
Hello and welcome to TGx miki1997:_male:
I have a few questions for you.
Please reply to the message I'm sending you.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, polara121:_blocked:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-04-01 10:44:09(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3499

miok wrote:

miki1997 wrote:

thanks!
Hello and welcome to TGx miki1997:_male:
I have a few questions for you.
Please reply to the message I'm sending you.
Thanks for your prompt reply.
I'll be sending you another message with helpful info and links.
Trial uploader status approved

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Alien2529:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
Jedi00420Posted at 2023-04-01 21:10:46(55Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: -2

I have been looking for the Deadly Women TV collection (16 seasons).  Any luck you have access to those seeds?

Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2023-04-01 21:16:07(55Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3605
Uploads: 218

Jedi00420 wrote:

I have been looking for the Deadly Women TV collection (16 seasons).  Any luck you have access to those seeds?
Please use the proper forum to request TV shows.

https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=479&page=1

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Zombie:_male::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-04-02 01:29:02(55Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

gibril wrote:

Hello, TGx team.

I am a new uploader. I have read the rules and regulations of the website.

I would like to request Trial uploader status.

Category that I would like to upload is - Movies, TV, Anime & Comics & maybe XX.

Thanks
Hi gibril welcome to TGx.
Have you uploaded before on other sites? If so state which ones along with user names profile pages & links to your work.
Also  be aware trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.

Note: trial uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps and software. Requesting upload status for games, apps and software will be denied.

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Zombie:_male::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Pascal01, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
gibrilPosted at 2023-04-02 12:02:03(55Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Quote:

Have you uploaded before on other sites? If so state which ones along with user names profile pages & links to your work.
Also  be aware trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.

Note: trial uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps and software. Requesting upload status for games, apps and software will be denied.
Hi!

Thanks for replying.

No, I have not uploaded anywhere - that is why I said I am a new uploader seeking Trial status.

Yes, I have read all website rules & regulations and will abide by it.

Post liked by - Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-04-02 12:24:51(55Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

gibril wrote:

Quote:

Hi!

Thanks for replying.

No, I have not uploaded anywhere - that is why I said I am a new uploader seeking Trial status.

Please reply to my pm .

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Zombie:_male::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, miok:_admin:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
Idahobeef:_male:Posted at 2023-04-02 23:25:49(55Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

Hello! I am a gay male, 50+ and live in the USA. I have never uploaded to a torrent site (that I can think of). I would like to start uploading to this website. I will be uploading original content (mainly in the sci-fi genre), plus rare hard copy books I am paying to have digitized, as well as sci-fi movies. I acknowledge reading the Trial Upload rules and will adhere to them. Thanks!

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-04-02 23:31:55(55Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Idahobeef wrote:

Hello! I am a gay male, 50+ and live in the USA. I have never uploaded to a torrent site (that I can think of). I would like to start uploading to this website. I will be uploading original content (mainly in the sci-fi genre), plus rare hard copy books I am paying to have digitized, as well as sci-fi movies. I acknowledge reading the Trial Upload rules and will adhere to them. Thanks!
Hi Idahobeef:_male:  welcome t TGx.
Please reply to my pm.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, polara121:_blocked:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
crazyninjamanPosted at 2023-04-03 00:02:02(55Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello,
I'm new to the site and seeking uploader status.  I was an uploader on demonoid in the past but I stopped due to some issues in my life.  I want to start doing it again.  I will uploading ebooks, audio books mainly but Occasionally movies.  I will be great addition to the site. If you can grace me with uploader status I will adhere to all of the site rules and guidelines.  Thank you!

Post liked by - polara121:_blocked:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-04-03 00:24:14(55Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

crazyninjaman wrote:

Hello,
I'm new to the site and seeking uploader status.  I was an uploader on demonoid in the past but I stopped due to some issues in my life.  I want to start doing it again.  I will uploading ebooks, audio books mainly but Occasionally movies.  I will be great addition to the site. If you can grace me with uploader status I will adhere to all of the site rules and guidelines.  Thank you!
Hi  crazyninjaman welcome to TGx .What was your user name on demonoid ? Also be aware of the following .
Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, polara121:_blocked:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
crazyninjamanPosted at 2023-04-03 00:35:33(55Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

What was your user name on demonoid ? Also be aware of the following.

My old username was "dwizzlex100" but the account is no longer active.   I can adhere to the trial uploader 5 torrents a month requirement.  I will upload more than 5 a month.   I'll start uploading as soon as I have the right to upload.

Thanks

Last edited by crazyninjaman on 2023-04-03 00:46:47

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, polara121:_blocked:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-04-03 01:05:09(55Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

crazyninjaman wrote:

My old username was "dwizzlex100" but the account is no longer active.   I can adhere to the trial uploader 5 torrents a month requirement.  I will upload more than 5 a month.   I'll start uploading as soon as I have the right to upload.

Thanks
That name doesn't show up on Demonoid. But I'm going to give you a shot on uploading ebooks only to start.
Request....
Granted.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, polara121:_blocked:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
crazyninjamanPosted at 2023-04-03 01:16:30(55Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

bigboy12 wrote:

crazyninjaman wrote:

Thanks
That name doesn't show up on Demonoid. But I'm going to give you a shot on uploading ebooks only to start.
Request....
Granted.
Thank you!:_:)

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, polara121:_blocked:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
torrentloverr:_verified_uploader::_male:Posted at 2023-04-03 09:54:11(55Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 19

Hi - I'm a motorcycle fan and have been saddened by the lack of motorcycle race recordings at the torrent sites. fortunately I'm now able to watch most motorcycle races now and able to record them. I would like to share these with the world, and need upload permission here.
I'm a software engineer and 58 years old :)
Take care..

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2023-04-03 11:08:14(55Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3605
Uploads: 218

torrentloverr wrote:

Hi - I'm a motorcycle fan and have been saddened by the lack of motorcycle race recordings at the torrent sites. fortunately I'm now able to watch most motorcycle races now and able to record them. I would like to share these with the world, and need upload permission here.
I'm a software engineer and 58 years old :)
Take care..

Welcome to TGx torrentloverr:_verified_uploader::_male:

Requesting trial upload status:

If you are an existing uploader on other sites, state your user name on those sites and provide links to your profile or profiles.
Familiarize yourself with the uploading rules. You can read them here.
https://torrentgalaxy.to/rules
Acknowledge the rules here in your application for trial upload status.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, torrentloverr:_verified_uploader::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
gibrilPosted at 2023-04-03 12:28:31(55Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

bigboy12 wrote:

gibril wrote:

Quote:

Hi!

Thanks for replying.

Please reply to my pm .
done

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-04-03 12:40:03(55Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

bigboy12 wrote:

gibril wrote:

Quote:

Hi!

Thanks for replying.

Please reply to my pm .
Got your reply. I am going to give you a chance because of your honesty.
Request
   Granted.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:

Sitefriends