Trial Upload Status Applications V2

lynxtombPosted at 2023-03-22 11:25:12(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5
Uploads: 2

Requesting trial upload status. I read all the rules at https://torrentgalaxy.to/rules.

Intro - I am a new uploader. I have torrented for a long time and now I want to upload some top-quality course content. I checked other popular torrent sites and could not find the content anywhere despite it having many subscribers. I want to upload these courses because I was disappointed a torrent for them did not already exist.

Post liked by - CrackEnd
Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2023-03-22 11:28:55(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3605
Uploads: 218

lynxtomb wrote:

Requesting trial upload status. I read all the rules at https://torrentgalaxy.to/rules.

Intro - I am a new uploader. I have torrented for a long time and now I want to upload some top-quality course content. I checked other popular torrent sites and could not find the content anywhere despite it having many subscribers. I want to upload these courses because I was disappointed a torrent for them did not already exist.

Welcome to TGx lynxtomb

Requesting trial upload status:

Familiarize yourself with the uploading rules. You can read them here.
https://torrentgalaxy.to/rules
Acknowledge the rules here in your application for trial upload status.

Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.
If demoted, you'll have to wait 3 months before applying again.

Note: trial uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps and software. Requesting upload status for games, apps and software will be denied.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
lynxtombPosted at 2023-03-23 03:05:48(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Garthock wrote:

lynxtomb wrote:

Welcome to TGx lynxtomb

Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.

Note: trial uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps and software. Requesting upload status for games, apps and software will be denied.
Read and understood.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2023-03-23 10:15:28(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

lynxtomb wrote:

Garthock wrote:

lynxtomb wrote:

Welcome to TGx lynxtomb

Read and understood.
Please respond to my PM.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
Mister265Posted at 2023-03-23 20:01:35(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 26

Hello,

Can i please be re-enabled as an uploader, i would like to add more content similar to what i have uploaded before. I am familiar with the rules :)

Thank you.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-03-23 20:06:48(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9036
Uploads: 0

Mister265 wrote:

Hello,

Can i please be re-enabled as an uploader, i would like to add more content similar to what i have uploaded before. I am familiar with the rules :)

Thank you.
Hi Mister265some of the rules may have changed since you were here last .Please go over them & reply accordingly .

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mister265, Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Mister265Posted at 2023-03-23 20:23:03(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 26

I have re-read the rules and understand them. Thanks.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-03-23 20:32:31(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Mister265 wrote:

I have re-read the rules and understand them. Thanks.
I am going to reinstate you as an uploader.But be aware of the following.

Request ..........
Granted.
Will be sending you ap. Welcome back.

Last edited by bigboy12 on 2023-03-23 20:34:53

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mister265, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-03-24 13:06:17(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

bigboy12 wrote:

An0nym0us wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

An0nym0us wrote:

I would like to upload books if possible.
Hi An0nym0us welcome to TGx.
If you are an existing uploader on other sites, state your user name on those sites and provide links to your profile or profiles.
Acknowledge the rules in your application for trial upload status.

Thanks, just read and understood the site rules. Regards. . .
Please reply to my pm.
Thank you for your reply.
Request.........
Granted.
Will be sending you a pm with helpful links.
Welcome to uploading on TGx.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2023-03-24 13:34:16(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

lynxtomb wrote:

Garthock wrote:

lynxtomb wrote:

Welcome to TGx lynxtomb

Read and understood.
I'll give you a chance.
Welcome to the galaxy.
GRANTED
I have sent you a pm with helpful information.

Important Update: Due to the large amount of idle trial uploaders we've decided to bring about some changes.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
mixmsPosted at 2023-03-24 14:53:57(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

im an old uploader of the piratebay, and id like to get a new start here. i know the rules and like to get the uploader status

Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2023-03-24 15:18:26(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

mixms wrote:

im an old uploader of the piratebay, and id like to get a new start here. i know the rules and like to get the uploader status
Please list your account username at TPB. Also any other accounts you may have.

Last edited by Garthock on 2023-03-24 16:41:15

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
mixmsPosted at 2023-03-25 12:34:22(55Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Garthock wrote:

mixms wrote:

https://thepiratebay.org/search.php?q=user:julianko

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2023-03-25 13:02:08(55Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

mixms wrote:

Garthock wrote:

mixms wrote:

Please respond to my PM.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2023-03-25 14:51:43(55Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

mixms wrote:

Garthock wrote:

mixms wrote:

I'll give you a chance.
Welcome to the galaxy.
GRANTED

Important Update: Due to the large amount of idle trial uploaders we've decided to bring about some changes.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
FrestKissPosted at 2023-03-25 20:40:10(55Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Dear Galaxy Team,
I'm new to this site, but a very good uploader on Bit-Titan. I mainly upload TV and movies. I have a 10 Gbps seedbox that holds some content right now. I have access to 800TB of movies and TV shows. I'll mostly be getting requests to upload to the forum or new titles in 4K or 1080P. I upload regularly and I want to make a name for myself on this site.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-03-25 20:45:57(55Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

FrestKiss wrote:

Dear Galaxy Team,
I'm new to this site, but a very good uploader on Bit-Titan. I mainly upload TV and movies. I have a 10 Gbps seedbox that holds some content right now. I have access to 800TB of movies and TV shows. I'll mostly be getting requests to upload to the forum or new titles in 4K or 1080P. I upload regularly and I want to make a name for myself on this site.
Welcome to TGx FrestKiss

If you are an existing uploader on other sites, state your user name on those sites and provide links to your profile or profiles.
Acknowledge the rules in your application for trial upload status.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, 1stGD:_blocked:, Garthock:_moderator:
ZoddCreWPosted at 2023-03-26 13:47:56(55Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hi I'm an Italian TV series uploader and I'm on mircrew-releases and I would like to export my torrents here too I hope you can accept my uploader request

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-03-26 13:55:00(55Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

ZoddCreW wrote:

Hi I'm an Italian TV series uploader and I'm on mircrew-releases and I would like to export my torrents here too I hope you can accept my uploader request
Hi ZoddCreW welcome to TGx. Please read the attached link & reply accordingly. Thank you.

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Garthock:_moderator:
HDconversionzPosted at 2023-03-27 10:11:04(55Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello. I am converting older TV Shows like The Wire from their terrible original definition to 1080p/4K. I am a new uploader/encoder and thought I would share what I am mostly doing just for myself. I have read and acknowledge the rules. To more high quality content....Cheers

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2023-03-27 11:03:58(55Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

HDconversionz wrote:

Hello. I am converting older TV Shows like The Wire from their terrible original definition to 1080p/4K. I am a new uploader/encoder and thought I would share what I am mostly doing just for myself. I have read and acknowledge the rules. To more high quality content....Cheers
Please respond to my PM.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2023-03-27 11:18:31(55Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

HDconversionz wrote:

I'll give you a chance.
Welcome to the galaxy.
GRANTED

Last edited by Garthock on 2023-03-27 11:28:38

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Zombie:_male::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
tyhkhanPosted at 2023-03-27 18:13:05(55Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello.

I am a new uploader and I want to upload torrents to the movie category. I have already read the uploading rules and of course I will follow all of them. Would you have the kindness to accept my application ?

Thank you,
tyhkhan

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-03-27 18:33:03(55Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

tyhkhan wrote:

Hello.

I am a new uploader and I want to upload torrents to the movie category. I have already read the uploading rules and of course I will follow all of them. Would you have the kindness to accept my application ?

Thank you,
tyhkhan
Hi  tyhkhan welcome to TGx.
Please reply to my pm.

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
soriceluPosted at 2023-03-27 21:04:20(55Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello, hello,

I"m a newbie but would like to upload some 4 books by the Essential Saker, regarding politics and economy.
Please advise if I can upload them here at TGx.

Sitefriends