Trial Upload Status Applications V2

Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2023-03-01 14:58:25(60Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3605
Uploads: 218

levike101 wrote:

Dear torrentgalaxy,

I am Levi and I like to upload torrents to torrentgalaxy, I am an uploader.
I would like to upload games, but as a trial uploader you can't upload games so I will upload movies and music, I rip them from spotify/youtube and I get the movies from recording my screen while watching the movie. I have done it and it works. I also have a big archive hosted on my vps where I have lot's of currently seeding torrents of movies and series.
I was an uploader on 1337x but because I was inactive due to my injury I got demoted. I worked together for a long time with the movie app for android and android tv's named moviehdapk, it is still active but I retired due to staff being mad about that I wanted to remove ads.
I agree with the uploader rules.

I hope I get accepted!

Greets
The only account I see at 1337 with your username was created 1 month ago and has never had any uploads:
https://1337x.to/user/levike101/

If this is not the account you were talking about please send a link to it so we can see the previous uploads.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, levike101, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
levike101Posted at 2023-03-01 15:34:10(60Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Uploads: 0

Hello,

I am searching in old archives of 1337x because the account is deleted because of my injury I wanted to go away from torrenting so I deleted all my torrent site accounts. Let me look for some on archives of the site. Do you need anything else?

levike101Posted at 2023-03-01 15:45:59(60Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I can't find anything on old archives but I have proof of my torrent client that I do have some torrents to upload. Here is the image:

Image error

I have more on my hdd and on my vps but these are the ones I can easily access, I have more.

Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2023-03-01 16:07:25(60Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

levike101 wrote:

I can't find anything on old archives but I have proof of my torrent client that I do have some torrents to upload. Here is the image:

Image error

I have more on my hdd and on my vps but these are the ones I can easily access, I have more.
Please respond to my pm.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, levike101, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
levike101Posted at 2023-03-02 08:48:42(60Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Sorry for asking but have you decided whether i get accepted?

Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-03-02 09:04:09(60Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

levike101 wrote:

Sorry for asking but have you decided whether i get accepted?
Please be patience. If you've replied to the pm the mod will get back to you asap.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
robinhoodtrPosted at 2023-03-02 09:12:32(60Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello my name is robin hood Torrents
i used to own my own gaming torrent uploads website.
also worked for few months with getintopc website team.
im welling to join and continue my hobby here thanks.

miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-03-02 09:44:09(60Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3499

robinhoodtr wrote:

Hello my name is robin hood Torrents
i used to own my own gaming torrent uploads website.
also worked for few months with getintopc website team.
im welling to join and continue my hobby here thanks.
Welcome to TGx robinhoodtr
Please read the opening post of this thread and apply following the instructions given there.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, robinhoodtr, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
robinhoodtrPosted at 2023-03-02 10:30:33(60Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

hello miok thanks i believe the i used the instructions in my post is there anything else needed.

miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-03-02 10:48:18(60Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

robinhoodtr wrote:

hello miok thanks i believe the i used the instructions in my post is there anything else needed.
You didn't supply the information requested in the OP, e.g. links to torrent's you've uploaded in the past, links to other sites you've upload on, the usernames associated those accounts etc., etc. We need to know a little history to make an informed decision.
Thanks.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, robinhoodtr, Garthock:_moderator:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2023-03-02 11:10:50(60Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

levike101 wrote:

Dear torrentgalaxy,

I am Levi and I like to upload torrents to torrentgalaxy, I am an uploader.
I would like to upload games, but as a trial uploader you can't upload games so I will upload movies and music, I rip them from spotify/youtube and I get the movies from recording my screen while watching the movie. I have done it and it works. I also have a big archive hosted on my vps where I have lot's of currently seeding torrents of movies and series.
I was an uploader on 1337x but because I was inactive due to my injury I got demoted. I worked together for a long time with the movie app for android and android tv's named moviehdapk, it is still active but I retired due to staff being mad about that I wanted to remove ads.
I agree with the uploader rules.

I hope I get accepted!

Greets
I'll give you a chance.
Welcome to the galaxy.
GRANTED

I have sent you a pm with helpful information.

Important Update: Due to the large amount of idle trial uploaders we've decided to bring about some changes.
Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.
If demoted, you'll have to wait 3 months before applying again.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
robinhoodtrPosted at 2023-03-02 11:44:16(60Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I never uploaded to any famous site under my name but used to pack and upload for getintopc team on my vps.
please let me know what info is needed

miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-03-02 11:48:23(60Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

robinhoodtr wrote:

I never uploaded to any famous site under my name but used to pack and upload for getintopc team on my vps.
please let me know what info is needed
Please reply to the message I just sent you.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
brownpoisonPosted at 2023-03-03 04:54:57(60Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Dear Galaxy Team,

I am new on this site I am interested to upload rare children stuff. Mostly Comics TV and Movies. I have access to 1000TB of movies and TV shows. I will upload any requests in the forum or new titles whenever available, I have contents in 4K to 480P. I would upload regularly and want to make a reputation on this site. Requesting Trial Upload Status

Cheers,
brownpoison

TinkerbelPosted at 2023-03-03 05:41:17(60Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1

Hi team Galaxy  i would like to be an uploader category would be movies i am not registered on any other sites i do have experience as an uploader my description is very clear. I have also read the rules of the site
I also have my own seedbox of 8 tb I can provide you with a lot of movies.

Chears.

hayzee56:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-03-03 05:51:06(60Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
DJ ZEE
Reppoints: 1330
Uploads: 82

brownpoison wrote:

Dear Galaxy Team,

I am new on this site I am interested to upload rare children stuff. Mostly Comics TV and Movies. I have access to 1000TB of movies and TV shows. I will upload any requests in the forum or new titles whenever available, I have contents in 4K to 480P. I would upload regularly and want to make a reputation on this site. Requesting Trial Upload Status

Cheers,
brownpoison
Welcome to TGx brownpoison
Please read the opening post of this thread and apply following the instructions given there.

Last edited by hayzee56 on 2023-03-03 09:02:23

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
hayzee56:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-03-03 05:51:49(60Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
DJ ZEE
Reppoints: 1330
Uploads: 82

Tinkerbel wrote:

Hi team Galaxy  i would like to be an uploader category would be movies i am not registered on any other sites i do have experience as an uploader my description is very clear. I have also read the rules of the site
I also have my own seedbox of 8 tb I can provide you with a lot of movies.

Chears.
Welcome to TGx Tinkerbel

Last edited by hayzee56 on 2023-03-03 09:02:41

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, Zombie:_male::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
TinkerbelPosted at 2023-03-03 08:58:03(60Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1

Dear Galaxy Team,
I am new on this site but was a fairly good uploader on bit-titan. Mostly TV and Movies is what I upload. I got a seedbox that has 10Gbps and can sustain some content for now. I have access to 800TB of movies and TV shows. I will mainly upload requests that in the forum or new titles in 4K or 1080P. I upload regularly and want to make a reputation on this site.

Cheers

Post liked by - Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-03-03 12:01:00(60Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Tinkerbel wrote:

Dear Galaxy Team,
I am new on this site but was a fairly good uploader on bit-titan. Mostly TV and Movies is what I upload. I got a seedbox that has 10Gbps and can sustain some content for now. I have access to 800TB of movies and TV shows. I will mainly upload requests that in the forum or new titles in 4K or 1080P. I upload regularly and want to make a reputation on this site.

Cheers
Hello and welcome to TGx Tinkerbel
Please reply to the message I'm sending you.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Zombie:_male::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2023-03-03 12:04:10(60Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

brownpoison wrote:

Dear Galaxy Team,

Cheers,
brownpoison

Welcome to TGx brownpoison

Requesting trial upload status:

Familiarize yourself with the uploading rules. You can read them here.
https://torrentgalaxy.to/rules
Acknowledge the rules here in your application for trial upload status.

Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.

Note: trial uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps and software. Requesting upload status for games, apps and software will be denied.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Jase1:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Zombie:_male::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-03-03 17:12:45(60Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

miok wrote:

Tinkerbel wrote:

Dear Galaxy Team,

Cheers
Hello and welcome to TGx Tinkerbel
Please reply to the message I'm sending you.
Thanks for your reply, I'll be sending you some helpful info and links.

Don't forget, Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.

Trial uploader status approved

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Jase1:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:
brownpoisonPosted at 2023-03-03 18:09:54(60Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello Garthock,

Thanks for your reply, I Acknowledge the rules listed under the link https://torrentgalaxy.to/rules
for getting trial upload status.

Thank You,
brownpoison

Post liked by - hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2023-03-03 18:22:37(60Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

brownpoison wrote:

Hello Garthock,

Thanks for your reply, I Acknowledge the rules listed under the link https://torrentgalaxy.to/rules

Thank You,
brownpoison
Please repond to my PM.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Jase1:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2023-03-03 19:23:06(60Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Garthock wrote:

brownpoison wrote:

Hello Garthock,

Thank You,
brownpoison
Please repond to my PM.
I'll give you a chance.
Welcome to the galaxy.
GRANTED
I have sent you a pm with helpful information.

Important Update: Due to the large amount of idle trial uploaders we've decided to bring about some changes.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Jase1:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
JohnunmaPosted at 2023-03-05 07:22:11(59Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hi, I'm interested in Uploading. I'm new to Uploading. I'm here to Upload movies.

Sitefriends