Trial Upload Status Applications V2

dengmamm1Posted at 2023-02-25 11:36:04(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Uploads: 0

Hey there,

I want my real identity to stay secret, that's why I chose my name to be 'dengmamm1'. I plan on uploading a few german Movies and Shows either downloaded from YouTube in 1440p, or either ripped from DVDs/CDs, because I know that it's hard to find torrents for any german shows/movies.

Regards

hayzee56:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-02-25 11:39:08(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1285
Uploads: 82

Crash99 wrote:

Hello,
I would like to apply for trial Uploader status.
I am an old uploader and I upload my own torrents .

I have read and accept the rules.
Thanks.
Welcome to TGx Crash99

Requesting trial upload status:

Please post an introduction about your self and mention if you are an existing uploader/encoder.
In case you are new uploader, please state what torrent category or categories  you are planning to upload.
If you are an existing uploader on other sites, state your user name on those sites and provide links to your profile or profiles.
Familiarize yourself with the uploading rules. You can read them here.
https://torrentgalaxy.to/rules
Acknowledge the rules in your application for trial upload status.

Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.
If demoted, you'll have to wait 3 months before applying again.

Note: trial uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps and software. Requesting upload status for games, apps and software will be denied.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Zombie:_male::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Crash99Posted at 2023-02-25 11:55:32(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

hayzee56 wrote:

Crash99 wrote:

Hello,

Thanks.
Welcome to TGx Crash99

Please post an introduction about your self and mention if you are an existing uploader/encoder.
In case you are new uploader, please state what torrent category or categories  you are planning to upload.
If you are an existing uploader on other sites, state your user name on those sites and provide links to your profile or profiles.

Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.

Note: trial uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps and software. Requesting upload status for games, apps and software will be denied.
Done.
I accept to follow all the site rules.

Post liked by - Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
msoxePosted at 2023-02-25 12:00:49(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I wish to upload a torrent of an old movies.
And tv series
Please allow me to upload torrents.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-02-25 12:05:39(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931

msoxe wrote:

And tv series
Hi msoxe welcome to TGx.

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
hayzee56:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-02-25 12:07:21(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1285
Uploads: 82

Crash99 wrote:

hayzee56 wrote:

Crash99 wrote:

Hello,

Thanks.
Welcome to TGx Crash99

Done.
I'm sorry Crash99 I'm new at this.

The uploading rules are: https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=58

How to make your trail uploader application guidelines/rules are here: https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=2560&page=1

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
msoxePosted at 2023-02-25 12:11:33(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

i will Accept All rules please Allow to upload

Crash99Posted at 2023-02-25 12:30:27(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

hayzee56 wrote:

Crash99 wrote:

hayzee56 wrote:

Crash99 wrote:

Hello,

Thanks.
Welcome to TGx Crash99

Done.
I'm sorry Crash99 I'm new at this.

The uploading rules are: https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=58

How to make your trail uploader application guidelines/rules are here: https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=2560&page=1
Have Gone through the rules and I accept hem

How to make your trail uploader application guidelines/rules are here: https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?
Have tried my best to follow them, Please point me if I am missing something. sorry english is not my first language.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-02-25 12:54:07(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Crash99 wrote:

Hello,

Thanks.

Edit:
I am trusted Uploader on 1337x
Profile: https://1337x.to/user/Sats99
Hi Crash99 am attaching a link for you to go over. Also you say you are an old uploader .Please send me links to your work Also I cant get your profile page to work on 12337x

Last edited by bigboy12 on 2023-02-25 12:54:33

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-02-25 12:56:42(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5770
Uploads: 3449

https://1337x.to/user/Sats99/

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Deep61:_moderator:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-02-25 13:01:17(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Crash99
Trial Uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps, archives (.rar, .zip, etc. files) or anything that contains a .exe file.
If you had read our rules, you would have known this.
Request declined

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Zombie:_male::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Deep61:_moderator:
Crash99Posted at 2023-02-25 13:06:14(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

miok wrote:

Crash99
Trial Uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps, archives (.rar, .zip, etc. files) or anything that contains a .exe file.
Request declined
Yes sir I have gone through them, But there would be some exception as I am already trusted uploader on your friends torrent site.
I have hundreds of upload over there and based on that If you could allow me to upload apps over here.
Or you can give me verified uploader status as I am already trusted uploader on torrent network.

Would appreciate your help on this,
Thanks.

miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-02-25 13:16:09(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Crash99 wrote:

miok wrote:

Crash99
Request declined
Yes sir I have gone through them, But there would be some exception as I am already trusted uploader on your friends torrent site.
I have hundreds of upload over there and based on that If you could allow me to upload apps over here.
Or you can give me verified uploader status as I am already trusted uploader on torrent network.

Would appreciate your help on this,
Thanks.
You are not a Trusted uploader at 1337x and even if you were, we make our own decisions.
Thanks anyway.

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Zombie:_male::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Crash99Posted at 2023-02-25 13:17:37(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Respect your Decision.
Do I have a Chance to re-apply in future?

miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-02-25 13:24:05(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Crash99 wrote:

Respect your Decision.
Do I have a Chance to re-apply in future?
Yes, you may reapply in the future but without Trusted uploader status somewhere, you're likely to get the same answer. The safety of our members is taken very seriously. It's nothing personal.

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Deep61:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, SoushkinBoudera:_trusted_uploader::_female::_boob::_junkie:, Zombie:_male::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-02-25 13:25:23(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

msoxe wrote:

And tv series
Please send me links to some of your files .

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
msoxePosted at 2023-02-26 08:48:21(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Removed link

Last edited by Ksenia on 2023-02-26 11:32:35

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-02-26 12:47:24(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

msoxe wrote:

Removed link
You failed to send me links to your work.I have no solid proof as to who you are .We do not conduct uploader requests via pms.
I am giving you 1 more chance.If you do not comply to my request consider yourself declined , your call.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Zombie:_male::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Garthock:_moderator:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-02-26 13:13:21(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

bigboy12 wrote:

msoxe wrote:

Removed link
You failed to send me links to your work.I have no solid proof as to who you are .We do not conduct uploader requests via pms.
I am giving you 1 more chance.If you do not comply to my request consider yourself declined , your call.
msoxe
I warned you to stop requesting uploader status by private message. If you can't follow simple instructions and comply with site rules, we're not interested.
Request declined

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Zombie:_male::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
18f3xPosted at 2023-02-28 12:24:34(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1
Uploads: 20

Hi Guys
I'm new to this site.
I want to upload movies and adult videos.
I have a seedbox with unlimited bandwidth.
I will upload in Highest quality and in compressed(HEVC) and uncompressed(Untouched).

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-02-28 12:28:13(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

18f3x wrote:

Hi Guys
I'm new to this site.
I will upload in Highest quality and in compressed(HEVC) and uncompressed(Untouched).
Hi 18f3xwelcome to TGx.Please read info on attached link & respond accordingly

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, 18f3x, miok:_admin:
18f3xPosted at 2023-02-28 12:50:39(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1
Uploads: 20

Hi Guys
I'm new to this site.
I have never uploaded torrents before.
But I have downloaded movies and games from different torrent sites like 1337x, kickass, rarbg,....
I have some rare movies which are not available here and will upload adult content which is not available here.
All the uploaded videos will be encoded by me.
And I will follow the rules.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-02-28 12:53:13(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

18f3x wrote:

Hi Guys
I'm new to this site.
But I have downloaded movies and games from different torrent sites like 1337x, kickass, rarbg,....
I have some rare movies which are not available here and will upload adult content which is not available here.
Please reply to my pm.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-02-28 13:57:15(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

bigboy12 wrote:

18f3x wrote:

Hi Guys
I'm new to this site.
Please reply to my pm.
Got your reply. Even though you are new I'm going to give you a chance.
Request........
Granted.
Will be sending you a pm with helpful links.
Welcome to uploading on TGx.

Note the following:

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, 18f3x, miok:_admin:
levike101Posted at 2023-03-01 14:49:33(56Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Dear torrentgalaxy,

I am Levi and I like to upload torrents to torrentgalaxy, I am an uploader.
I would like to upload games, but as a trial uploader you can't upload games so I will upload movies and music, I rip them from spotify/youtube and I get the movies from recording my screen while watching the movie. I have done it and it works. I also have a big archive hosted on my vps where I have lot's of currently seeding torrents of movies and series.
I was an uploader on 1337x but because I was inactive due to my injury I got demoted. I worked together for a long time with the movie app for android and android tv's named moviehdapk, it is still active but I retired due to staff being mad about that I wanted to remove ads.
I agree with the uploader rules.

I hope I get accepted!

Greets

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.