About me

HB11:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2018-12-11 13:38:21(279Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 855
Uploads: 0

Welcome everyone :)

Post liked by - brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bobpirate:_male:Posted at 2018-12-15 16:38:58(278Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

Hey Eveyone,

My name is Bob and I am a Pirate ... and I don't say much. I like downloading TV and Movies

Post liked by - brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:
LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:Posted at 2018-12-15 16:41:33(278Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 865

bobpirate wrote:

Hey Eveyone,

My name is Bob and I am a Pirate ... and I don't say much. I like downloading TV and Movies
Hello Bob and welcome to Torrentgalaxy glad to have you here with us and i hope you enjoy your stay if you need anything just shout out :P

Post liked by - brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
RonthePirate:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:Posted at 2018-12-15 16:42:52(278Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 360
Uploads: 1

Well, Bob, from one pirate to another, welcome to Torrent Galaxy!
Don't have to say a lot, just sit back and enjoy.

HB11:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2018-12-15 16:42:54(278Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Welcome to TG Bob :)

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2018-12-15 16:48:54(278Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9021

Welcome to TGx  Bob enjoy the galaxy,:) check out the forums I think you will enjoy them :)

Doomguy:_blocked:Posted at 2018-12-17 08:15:27(278Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 8

Hii..I m Doomguy i m a encoder & uploader too..& i m hoping TGx will take me in thier family  ;)

Post liked by - MissKitti:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2018-12-17 09:09:01(278Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

Doomguy wrote:

Hii..I m Doomguy i m a encoder & uploader too..& i m hoping TGx will take me in thier family  ;)
Welcome Doomguy:_blocked: welcome to the TG.
For upload applications go here

https://torrentgalaxy.org/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=2

Post liked by - brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, MissKitti:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:Posted at 2018-12-17 09:42:23(278Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 865

Hello Doomguy:_blocked: and welccome to Torrentgalaxy :P

Post liked by - brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, MissKitti:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2018-12-17 11:45:35(278Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Hi Doomguy,welcome aboard,glad to ave you with us :)

appyz:_male:Posted at 2018-12-17 13:23:54(278Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello,
APPYZ here and I love torrenting
Trini to the BONE

Post liked by - brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2018-12-17 13:25:55(278Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Welcome to TGx appyz,enjoy!!  :):)

Post liked by - brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2018-12-17 13:27:25(278Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1365
Uploads: 1449

appyz wrote:

Hello,
APPYZ here and I love torrenting
Trini to the BONE
Welcome to the site have fun:)

Post liked by - brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, HB11:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
matt987:_male:Posted at 2018-12-24 06:36:25(277Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 1

Greetings,
To Admins & all Mods
I m matt987 a encoder & a uploader

Post liked by - MissKitti:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2018-12-24 09:14:00(277Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

Greetings matt987:_male:

I'm Mafketel:_super_admin::_male: Admin and village nutcase:-@

Post liked by - brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, MissKitti:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
HB11:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2018-12-24 09:32:04(277Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Welcome to TG :)

Post liked by - brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, MissKitti:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, matt987:_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2018-12-24 11:32:40(277Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Welcome to TGx  matt987 glad to have you with us 😊

Post liked by - brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, MissKitti:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
Spartan191:_male:Posted at 2018-12-26 05:30:56(277Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5

Hi I am a new day after Christmas person. Yep, I am one of those who celebrate Christmas and it is just who I am.  I go by one of my old military call signs, Spartan191 and as you probably figured I am ex military. Army to be precise. However I was not a member of the biggest or better known world police force as we call them. I served in the middle east from mid 90's to 2006 finally being discharged with severe PTSD and several minor wounds that have somehow all come to a head in one year. I am on my second marriage, the first ended after almost 30 years, but to be fair, it would have been hard living with a person who was going away and coming back different every time. Fortunately the children had all grown up when we parted, and after a 12 month quiet period, we are good enough as friends for children and grand children sake as well as our own.
I have since re married, to a nurse I met while I was in hospital while O/S from my home country. This took time as their was a very big language barrier, English to Mandarin as well as distance. Still, now after 5 years of marriage we both speak dual language and live mostly in my home country, but I like living in her country more. The world should believe less about the nay sayers and see for themselves, than pass judgement based on political powers who want to play chess with human lives.
Well, anyhow I have lost most interests in things I used to do and for now, I look for various shows, movies and the like so I do not have to watch our own local television. The ability for our media and media from certain other western powers to cause depression and anxiety is so overwhelming that I just need to avoid it. I like good comedy and scifi with some talented martial arts as well. Oh, the big kid inside of me still likes a good animation as well. The pretext of "I am vetting it for the grandchildren" always seems to work the first time, after that 8o8o8o.
My real name is Jeff:)

Post liked by - brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, MissKitti:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ADHDerby:_male:, Monster:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
HB11:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2018-12-26 05:33:09(277Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Welcome to TG Spartan191:_male:, great to have you here pal :)

Post liked by - brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, MissKitti:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
Monu987:_male:Posted at 2018-12-26 05:56:21(277Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Greetings, to all i m Monu987 i m new at torrenting but i m looking forward to it TGx is the 1st torrent site that i have joined . i m inexperienced so please help me i hope u will good care of me

Post liked by - brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, MissKitti:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Monster:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
knightglxyPosted at 2018-12-26 07:45:20(277Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hi new here 8)

Post liked by - MissKitti:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Monster:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2018-12-26 08:17:06(277Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5795

A very warm welcome to all our new members so lovely to have you with us at TG, thank you for joining :) have fun :) xx

Post liked by - brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, MissKitti:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
ADHDerby:_male:Posted at 2018-12-26 09:03:48(277Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 330
Uploads: 44

Wow Jeff,.. now that's an introduction. Thanks for your service! I totally concur with the media part. To avoid getting "worldstrange" I only read some news apps and just pick the news that I want to read.
A big welcome to all new members. If you got any questions, you can always PM me. I'm not online as often as I used to be but I'll answer them asap.

Image error

I'm a small releaser and to many of you probably a new one. Over at The Pirate Bay, GameCopyWorld, Demonoid and isoHunt I was mainly known for my unlockers, cracks and pre-activated installers (search DuckDuckGo or TPB for ADHDerby and you'll find my old releases). Maybe I'll pick those up some day, but now I'm mainly focusing on music with Virtual Surround Sound.

I'm a big surround music fan and created these albums so I can listen to them in surround through headphones on a portable player. The sources are all surround versions of the tracks ripped from SACD's, DVD-A's and Blu-ray's. My releases will cover most of the Virtual Surround Sound techniques: DTS Headphone:X, Dolby Atmos for Headphones, Auro-Headphones and Binaural. These techniques are greatly improved over the years and they allow mobile devices to turn any regular pair of headphones into an impressive personal surround sound system.

You can find my release thread @ https://torrentgalaxy.org/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=287

Happy Holidays!

Post liked by - MissKitti:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
squarePosted at 2018-12-26 10:57:57(277Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 285
Uploads: 801

a very warm welcome to all , i hope that everyone had the christmas they wanted , let's enjoy what's left of the year as there's a new one just around the corner .

happy times ahead

Post liked by - MissKitti:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2018-12-26 12:01:53(277Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Welcome to all new members,you are now part of a great family   ::):love:)

Post liked by - MissKitti:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:

Sitefriends