Trial Upload Status Applications V2

WLlLevw7FlPosted at 2022-11-15 13:19:38(75Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Uploads: 0

Hi!

I never uploaded a torrent and don't plan to regularly upload them, earn money or reputation with them.
I'm just someone who couldn't find a good torrent for an old specific TV series, found all the episodes in better quality scattered on the web, made a .torrent for them and just want to share it back somewhere, so other people don't have to go all the way I had.
I've also just registered to 1337x, so I'm waiting for an authorization there too.
The upload doesn't even need to be under my username, I'll be glad and thankful if any of you could upload it here. :_:D

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2022-11-15 13:30:20(75Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9056

WLlLevw7Fl wrote:

Hi!

I never uploaded a torrent and don't plan to regularly upload them, earn money or reputation with them.
I'm just someone who couldn't find a good torrent for an old specific TV series, found all the episodes in better quality scattered on the web, made a .torrent for them and just want to share it back somewhere, so other people don't have to go all the way I had.
I've also just registered to 1337x, so I'm waiting for an authorization there too.
The upload doesn't even need to be under my username, I'll be glad and thankful if any of you could upload it here. :_:D
Hi  WLlLevw7Fl  welcome to TGx. Thank you for applying but we are looking for uploaders who share their files on a regular basis.Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.Due to the fact you will not be meeting the requirements I am unable to grant you uploader status.
https://torrentgalaxy.to/rules
Request .........Denied.

Post liked by - gerald99:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Deep61:_moderator:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
criznittle:_male:Posted at 2022-11-16 05:11:00(75Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 10
Uploads: 28

I'll upload Indie music primarily, which is lacking on public torrent sites.

taiwanzen:_verified_uploader::_male:Posted at 2022-11-16 08:14:21(75Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 4
Uploads: 21

Hi Galaxy

I'm a scholar interested in philosophy and Zen, who creates books in PDF form that are mostly found at Archive.Org (in the public domain) but large file sizes that I shrink down to a few hundred KBs. I'd like to distribute some of my favorite texts that are long out of print. I last uploaded in 2012, not much, to KAT I think, a book on Zen by Garma Chang and a few traditional music albums under the name peyote99. Also a few very rare video files of an obscure Zen teacher, now deceased.

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2022-11-16 11:47:10(75Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

taiwanzen wrote:

Hi Galaxy

I'm a scholar interested in philosophy and Zen, who creates books in PDF form that are mostly found at Archive.Org (in the public domain) but large file sizes that I shrink down to a few hundred KBs. I'd like to distribute some of my favorite texts that are long out of print. I last uploaded in 2012, not much, to KAT I think, a book on Zen by Garma Chang and a few traditional music albums under the name peyote99. Also a few very rare video files of an obscure Zen teacher, now deceased.
Hi  taiwanzen:_verified_uploader::_male:  welcome to TGx.
Please read the attached & respond accordingly thank you.

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2022-11-16 12:14:07(75Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3492

taiwanzen wrote:

Hi Galaxy

Hello and welcome to TGx taiwanzen:_verified_uploader::_male:
Excuse me for butting in but if you're planning on uploading your own work or any "public domain" content, you will be declined. Both constitute freeware. As a pirate site, we only allow the sharing of copyrighted, retail content.
If you want to upload retail music albums, we may be able to accommodate you. That will be decided by our moderators, after receiving from you, the information they need to determine your eligibility. Good luck and thanks for your interest in uploading at TGx.

Post liked by - ZxW3y:_blocked:, gerald99:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Deep61:_moderator:
taiwanzen:_verified_uploader::_male:Posted at 2022-11-16 19:30:24(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

taiwanzen:_verified_uploader::_male:  welcome to TGx.
Please read the attached & respond accordingly thank you.[/color]
[/quote]

Thank you, yes, I'm requesting upload status and have read the rules, which I agree to abide by. Category would be books and video on philosophy and Zen. I have no profile at any other public sites. For the 24 hour rule maybe wait a day or two as I am reinstalling my seedbox this afternoon and want to make sure it's working correctly before the clock starts ticking. Also I need to reactivate my image hosting site account. Relative to comments by Reappoints, I do have copyrighted materials I'd like to distribute, as I'm against people bottling up truth for a few grubby dollars. That's what brought me here in the first place. If public domain material is not desired that's fine. This would not be my own work.

taiwanzen:_verified_uploader::_male:Posted at 2022-11-16 19:43:37(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

[quot]Hello and welcome to TGx taiwanzen:_verified_uploader::_male:
...  As a pirate site, we only allow the sharing of copyrighted, retail content.... [/quote]

Hello GhostUser

Thanks very much for the advice and information, I responded in the post to Bigboy12 above.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2022-11-16 20:00:50(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

taiwanzen wrote:

Thank you, yes, I'm requesting upload status and have read the rules, which I agree to abide by. Category would be books and video on philosophy and Zen. I have no profile at any other public sites. For the 24 hour rule maybe wait a day or two as I am reinstalling my seedbox this afternoon and want to make sure it's working correctly before the clock starts ticking. Also I need to reactivate my image hosting site account. Relative to comments by Reappoints, I do have copyrighted materials I'd like to distribute, as I'm against people bottling up truth for a few grubby dollars. That's what brought me here in the first place. If public domain material is not desired that's fine. This would not be my own work. [/quote] Ok
I am going to give you a shot. I will give you 48hrs to upload your first torrent. Failing to do you will have to wait before you can reapply.Before I activate your uploader status please confirm that you can do it.

Post liked by - ZxW3y:_blocked:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, gerald99:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
ZxW3y:_blocked:Posted at 2022-11-17 14:45:01(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hi,

I am prostylex lover. I upload their my ebook torrent.I buy the book from various eCommerce site If can get an uploader status here I can upload my torrent here too. I am waiting for your ans.

Thanks with,

ZxW3y.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2022-11-17 14:49:34(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

ZxW3y wrote:

Hi,

I am prostylex lover. I upload their my ebook torrent.I buy the book from various eCommerce site If can get an uploader status here I can upload my torrent here too. I am waiting for your ans.

Thanks with,

ZxW3y.
Hi  ZxW3y:_blocked:  welcome to TGx.
Familiarize yourself with the uploading rules. You can read them here.
Acknowledge the rules in your application for trial upload status.

Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.
If demoted, you'll have to wait 3 months before applying again.

Note: trial uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps and software. Requesting upload status for games, apps and software will be denied.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:
max3580:_male:Posted at 2022-11-17 18:20:10(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

i like curating ultimate quality over anything. i want to fill in the category of Windows softwares. and very nice Programs. i have a few Programs downloaded.
i want to repost non-dead versions from  other sites and properly format them, to keep it alive
i make nice Cracked Softwares.

i will follow the rules.

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:
Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2022-11-17 18:46:22(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3605
Uploads: 218

max3580 wrote:

i like curating ultimate quality over anything. i want to fill in the category of Windows softwares. and very nice Programs. i have a few Programs downloaded.
i want to repost non-dead versions from  other sites and properly format them, to keep it alive
i make nice Cracked Softwares.

i will follow the rules.
If your plan was to follow the rules then you would see that trial uploaders are not allowed to upload software. I think based on that we will have to pass
Denied

Post liked by - BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
ramoh63092Posted at 2022-11-17 20:09:37(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

hi
i am new here i want to share my Music collections. please approve me

Thanks

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2022-11-17 20:12:37(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

ramoh63092 wrote:

hi
i am new here i want to share my Music collections. please approve me

Thanks
Welcome to TGX ramoh63092
Please go over our site rules & reply accordingly.
Familiarize yourself with the uploading rules. You can read them here.
Acknowledge the rules in your application for trial upload status.

Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.
If demoted, you'll have to wait 3 months before applying again.

Note: trial uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps and software. Requesting upload status for games, apps and software will be denied.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
ramoh63092Posted at 2022-11-17 20:27:50(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

i agree with the rules

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2022-11-17 20:28:47(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

ramoh63092 wrote:

i agree with the rules
Reply to my pm.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
ramoh63092Posted at 2022-11-17 21:00:58(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

i agree with the rules

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2022-11-17 21:05:25(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

ramoh63092 wrote:

i agree with the rules
You can agree all you want. If you don't reply to my pm you won't have to worry about rules.
You did not answer any of the questions I asked you.
Do so or say goodbye .

Post liked by - BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:, Deep61:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
Devil69Posted at 2022-11-18 07:18:47(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hi guys,
I am here to upload some high-quality content(most of remux and Blu-ray)
I am here to upload Movies and Tv series and some 60fps stuff,

Regards.

BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2022-11-18 08:15:22(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1255
Uploads: 2342

Devil69 wrote:

Hi guys,
I am here to upload some high-quality content(most of remux and Blu-ray)
I am here to upload Movies and Tv series and some 60fps stuff,

Regards.
Hi, where else have you uploaded? Please provide links to your accounts so that we can check your previous work, also, please read our rules carefully

Thanks

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Devil69, Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
taiwanzen:_verified_uploader::_male:Posted at 2022-11-18 09:06:34(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

bigboy12 wrote:

taiwanzen wrote:

Ok
I am going to give you a shot. I will give you 48hrs to upload your first torrent. Failing to do you will have to wait before you can reapply. Before I activate your uploader status please confirm that you can do it.
Thanks very much. I think I'm ready to go, I struggled with rutorrent on my own server a couple days,  finally got it working, just created a torrent of a video of an esoteric teacher. This is my first upload and I don't want to screw anything up. Please let me know if you want it done over or anything corrected. Do you want to se it in advance? I have a few questions I don't want to bother you about here, can you point me to a forum? Will there be an "Upload" link I can see when approved?

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Deep61:_moderator:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Deep61:_moderator:Posted at 2022-11-18 09:22:55(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Mr.  Spreadsheet
Reppoints: 2285
Uploads: 4518

just upload it and we will check it out for you

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
Devil69Posted at 2022-11-18 11:50:38(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Bro what about my req

Deep61:_moderator:Posted at 2022-11-18 11:53:56(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Mr.  Spreadsheet
Reppoints: 2285
Uploads: 4518

Devil69 wrote:

Bro what about my req
scroll up and see what was requested of you

Post liked by - BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:

Sitefriends