Break Time

Luxury:_trusted_uploader::_male:Posted at 2022-05-21 18:33:45(96Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 33
Uploads: 160

Hello,

I should tell you about two things :

1. I'll be on vacations from May 23rd up to June 6th : I don't know yet if I'll be able to upload or not in that time, so I prefer to tell you just in case you don't see me active during those two weeks ^^"

2. I'll be requesting to put on hold, or to remove, my trial uploader status at the end of June : The summer season will start in July for anime, and this season is just boring.. As I stated in my trial uploader application, I'll put a hard pass on the summer season, so there'll be no reason to keep the status and be inactive. I'm just hoping that I'll be able to request it again when fall comes :_O:-D

That's all ! :_:D

I wish you the best summer ever, wherever you are ! :_love

Luxury

Post liked by - hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, TimmyBoy91:_blocked:, miok:_admin:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2022-05-21 18:37:11(96Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4245
Uploads: 0

Luxury wrote:

Hello,

1. I'll be on vacations from May 23rd up to June 6th : I don't know yet if I'll be able to upload or not in that time, so I prefer to tell you just in case you don't see me active during those two weeks ^^"

2. I'll be requesting to put on hold, or to remove, my trial uploader status at the end of June : The summer season will start in July for anime, and this season is just boring.. As I stated in my trial uploader application, I'll put a hard pass on the summer season, so there'll be no reason to keep the status and be inactive. I'm just hoping that I'll be able to request it again when fall comes :_O:-D

Luxury
Don't worry about the status.
You'll keep it. And when the anime season starts again you can as well.
Have a great vacation

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, TimmyBoy91:_blocked:, miok:_admin:, Luxury:_trusted_uploader::_male:
Luxury:_trusted_uploader::_male:Posted at 2022-05-21 18:39:34(96Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Mafketel wrote:

Luxury wrote:

Hello,

Luxury
Don't worry about the status.
You'll keep it. And when the anime season starts again you can as well.
Have a great vacation
Thanks a lot !! :_:D:_love

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, TimmyBoy91:_blocked:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2022-05-22 06:40:05(96Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5800

Thank you for letting us know and your kind words Luxury:_trusted_uploader::_male: have a wonderful vacation :) :_love

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Luxury:_trusted_uploader::_male:
CrackEndPosted at 2022-05-24 10:04:18(96Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 37
Uploads: 350

Back Again, Want to post torrent again!

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-05-24 10:30:28(96Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2215
Uploads: 157

CrackEnd wrote:

Back Again, Want to post torrent again!
You are still a Verified Uploader CrackEnd :_pirate:_:D ....so Crack on:_:-):_:-)
Welcome back:_party

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, CrackEnd, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
CrackEndPosted at 2022-05-24 14:15:33(96Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 37
Uploads: 350

but it says "Parser Error: Error Opening torrent." when I try to upload the torrents...

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-05-24 14:20:57(96Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2215
Uploads: 157

Prom3th3uS wrote:

Zoult wrote:

Everytime i try to upload the .torrent file i get this error:

Quote:

Parser Error: Error Opening torrent.
Start reading from this post and continue to the end: https://torrentgalaxy.to/forum/perma/127973/First-torrent-upload-here-failing---Help-Needed
Or go through this topic: https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=2287&page=1#post244576

You will get the solution and further information. Good luck!

And, please, try searching in the forum with correct keywords and you will definitely get the existing solutions: https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=search&keywords=Parser+Error

LAST EDITED: Added further info!
Thanks to Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle: for this one:_party:_pirate

Last edited by B4ND1T69 on 2022-05-24 16:11:47

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, CrackEnd, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Luxury:_trusted_uploader::_male:Posted at 2022-06-22 13:55:10(92Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Luxury wrote:

Hello,

Luxury
Following my previous message, I'll be on a break starting this week-end, for the whole summer season.

I'll see y'all this fall for more uploads, and probably during summer for some chit-chatting :_:?

Enjoy your summer everyone :_love:_:D

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2022-06-22 14:02:26(92Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5770
Uploads: 3446

Luxury wrote:

Luxury wrote:

Hello,

Luxury
Following my previous message, I'll be on a break starting this week-end, for the whole summer season.

I'll see y'all this fall for more uploads, and probably during summer for some chit-chatting :_:?

Enjoy your summer everyone :_love:_:D
Thanks for letting us know. Your uploader status will remain active.
Enjoy your time off.

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Luxury:_trusted_uploader::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2022-06-24 08:51:29(91Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Luxury:_trusted_uploader::_male:
aww thank you for letting us know and wish you a super time :) enjoy your summer :) :_love

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
FLUXXED:_trusted_uploader:Posted at 2022-07-06 14:14:36(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 22
Uploads: 222

Hi guys. I'll be travelling soon for about 2 months (till 31st august) so unfortunately won't be able to upload in this period as I won't have access to my PC to encode :_:-( However once I'm back I'll resume uploading :_:)

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, L4t3l4:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:Posted at 2022-07-06 14:16:13(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 6906

have fun :_:D

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, FLUXXED:_trusted_uploader:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2022-07-06 14:20:49(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5770
Uploads: 3446

FLUXXED wrote:

Hi guys. I'll be travelling soon for about 2 months (till 31st august) so unfortunately won't be able to upload in this period as I won't have access to my PC to encode :_:-( However once I'm back I'll resume uploading :_:)
Thanks for letting us know.

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, FLUXXED:_trusted_uploader:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2022-07-07 06:38:25(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Thank you for letting us FLUXXED:_trusted_uploader: have a wonderful time and stay safe :) :_love

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, FLUXXED:_trusted_uploader:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2022-07-22 15:50:08(87Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931

Rotblut:_trusted_user::_male::_sun:will be away working & will nor be active for a little while .
Asked him to post it here for all to see but I think he forgot or misunderstood me.

FYI
I'll be away from Jul. 24th to Aug. 10th.
Fortunately i have a well paid Job.
Unfortunally no Internet at all.
So i will not add any content for this time.
My torrents are in a seedbox so even i am away download works.

See ya'll then and stay safe

Post liked by - Rotblut:_trusted_user::_male::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, miok:_admin:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Rotblut:_trusted_user::_male::_sun:Posted at 2022-07-24 19:41:04(87Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 190
Uploads: 78

FYI
I'll be away from Jul. 24th to Aug. 10th.
Fortunately i have a well paid Job.
Unfortunally no Internet at all.
So i will not add any content for this time.
My torrents are in a seedbox so even i am away download works.

See ya'll then and stay safe

Image error

P.S. Sorry bigboy12:_moderator::_male: to be so late. :_facepalm :_:-@

Last edited by Rotblut on 2022-07-24 19:44:31

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2022-07-25 06:10:01(87Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Thank you for letting us know Rotblut:_trusted_user::_male::_sun: stay safe and see you back soon :)

thank you also bb for keeping us updated sweetie :) :_love:_love:_love

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:
RedPanda:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover:Posted at 2022-08-18 10:57:09(84Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 20
Uploads: 594

Due to personal circumstances I am unable to upload. My uploaded torrents are in a seed box, so they keep being seeded at least the next 8 months.

I would like to request to be demoted to member. Thank you in advance.

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ExGamer:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Deep61:_moderator:
Deep61:_moderator:Posted at 2022-08-18 11:01:28(84Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Mr.  Spreadsheet
Reppoints: 2295
Uploads: 4456

RedPanda wrote:

Due to personal circumstances I am unable to upload. My uploaded torrents are in a seed box, so they keep being seeded at least the next 8 months.

I would like to request to be demoted to member. Thank you in advance.
taken care off
if you decide to upload again just PM a mod
take care

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ExGamer:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
FLUXXED:_trusted_uploader:Posted at 2022-08-31 09:37:15(82Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 22
Uploads: 222

FLUXXED wrote:

Hi guys, I'm back, planning on resuming uploading in the next few days:_:D

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ExGamer:_moderator:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2022-08-31 09:39:29(82Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4245

FLUXXED wrote:

FLUXXED wrote:

Hi guys, I'm back, planning on resuming uploading in the next few days:_:D
Welcome back. Hope you had a great time.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, FLUXXED:_trusted_uploader:
schuylang:_trusted_uploader::_male:Posted at 2022-09-08 21:56:33(80Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 105
Uploads: 203

I need to take time off until near the end of September. I've been busy while also preparing for online college classes.

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, ExGamer:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2022-09-08 22:43:18(80Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931

schuylang wrote:

I need to take time off until near the end of September. I've been busy while also preparing for online college classes.
Thanks for letting us know  schuylang:_trusted_uploader::_male: hope all goes well.
We will see you when you get back. Good luck & tc. :_:)

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
schuylang:_trusted_uploader::_male:Posted at 2022-09-12 21:40:26(80Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 105
Uploads: 203

schuylang wrote:

It looks this won't be an issue at the moment. I have enough time for uploading now that my online college stuff is straightened out.

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.