Which TV Series does this quote come from?

relles:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-06-07 01:40:55(98Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2225
Uploads: 0

I cant even FIND the compass

Post liked by - LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2022-06-07 02:10:15(98Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 390

The series the quotes/scene was from is:
Image error
Ran from 2017-2020
Its a comedy sci-fi show with high production values plays more like a Movie.
The plot centers around a young Janitor that defeats an undefeatable video game. On completing the game he is visited by two resistance fighters from the future that deem him as the Saviour & seek his help to prevent the distopian future which they came from.
 Future Man S01-S03 (2017-2020) 720p Bluray HEVC H265 BONE
Seeds: 47 / Leechers: 26 / Completed: 4204    
DL  

As no one got the quote/scene; I`ll leave it open for anyone to put the next one. Sorry it was hard hopefully you have gained a new series to watch!!:_:-):_:P:_:D:_:O

Post liked by - relles:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-06-07 02:58:59(98Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3560

That actually sounds pretty cool... I'll give that a try, thanks realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:!!

Post liked by - realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:
relles:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-09-17 00:20:39(84Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Been a while but here's one

"They should've never given us uniforms if they didn’t want us to be an army."

LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-09-17 00:32:14(84Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Ooooh, ooh, ooh, I think I got that!

Was that Margaret Attwood's crystal ball TV series based on her fortune-telling book "
The Handmaid's Tale"?

Last edited by LiberalLesbo on 2022-09-17 00:32:32

relles:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-09-17 03:09:25(84Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

BRAVO... winner, winner chicken dinner...

Looks like you're up

LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-09-17 03:34:20(84Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

That was a brilliant book, and a great show. Thank you relles:_trusted_user::_female::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:  :_:-*:_:-* :_love:_love

Now my turn, this character could have been talking about something slithering around in my garage...

"Physically unchanged for a hundred million years because it's the perfect killing machine: a half ton of coldblooded fury with a bite force of twenty-thousand newtons and a stomach acid so strong it can dissolve bones and hooves. And now we're surrounded, those snake eyes are watching from the shadows waiting for the night... "

LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-09-17 22:49:47(83Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Oooookayyyy... how about I give you the lines that came before that first quote:

Character 1: What do crocodiles eat?
Character 2: EVERYTHING! THEY EAT EVERYTHING! And fear is their bacon bits!
Character 1 Why are you so afraid of crocodiles?
Character 2 Gee, I don't know, Cyril. Maybe, deep down, I'm afraid of any apex predator that lived through the K-T Extinction.
Character 1: The...?

I do know that I gave you another hint up there, if you can recognize the name mentioned. I'm just too easy... or so I've been told :_facepalm:_facepalm :_:-@:_:-@ :_:-*:_:-*:_:-*

relles:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-09-18 00:24:54(83Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Was gonna say Anaconda - then :_facepalm that would be a movie...

Must ponder this one - clearly a series I have not seen, but should

Post liked by - realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-09-18 02:04:17(83Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I think this would not be your usual  kind of show, and maybe not one you'd expect me to go for, but if you did, you'd be right on target; it's just my kind of humor.

relles:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-09-18 05:23:43(83Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Right on target... oooooo Archer perhaps?

Post liked by - realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-09-18 06:35:53(83Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Ha! I knew I was making that too easy :_:-):_:-):_:-)

Season 5, Episode 8: The Rules of Extraction

Image error

Over to you Ms. R :_:-*:_:-*:_:-*

Last edited by LiberalLesbo on 2022-09-18 06:38:46

relles:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-09-20 03:13:23(83Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Alrighty - here you go

Trust me, teenage girls are f***ing sneaky

LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-09-20 13:25:54(83Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I think I may have said that... fairly often.

Hmm, no idea TBH.

The Sopranos?

relles:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-09-21 22:47:18(83Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

NO...sorry no cigar just yet

a hint perhaps starring an actress that

and she remained makeup free for all to see... and nowhere near the freezing ocean did she be....
:_facepalm:_facepalm:_facepalm

LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-09-22 02:38:37(83Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Oh, that is cruel... I think I'm so close I can taste it, but it's just not there :_facepalm:_facepalm:_facepalm

It has a recent mini-series feel to it, but I just can't quite get it :_:?:_:?:_:?  

LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-09-22 03:46:19(83Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

So, now here's a story, I was over on your profile page, just creeping as I do :_eyes when, what should I see on the end of the row of your user pics, but Mare of Easttown aaaaand well, I sort of had a bit of an epiphany.

Is it Mare of Easttown???

relles:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-09-22 22:21:25(83Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Correctamundo...  

You got it girlie.  One show i really enjoyed.  Have been known to rewatch :_:D

I believe its over to your good self

Last edited by relles on 2022-09-22 22:23:11

LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-09-22 23:20:22(83Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I'm surprised I didn't get that without seeing it on your page, it was a great show! Anyway, here ya go...

I have five rules. Memorize them. Rule number one: Don't bother sucking up. I already hate you.

relles:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-09-23 02:10:57(83Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Yikes....!!   best be having a think

relles:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-09-23 22:52:14(83Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Gonna need a hint please

LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-09-24 00:19:56(83Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Let's expand that quote then...

I have five rules. Memorize them. Rule number one: Don't bother sucking up. I already hate you. That's not gonna change.

Trauma protocol, phone list, pagers. Nurses will page you, you answer every page at a run. A run! That's rule number two! Your first shift starts now and lasts 48 hours. You're interns, grunts, nobodies, bottom of the surgical food chain. You run labs, write orders, work every second night until you drop, and don't complain! On-call rooms. Attendings hog them.

Sleep when you can where you can, which brings me to rule number three. If I'm sleeping, don't wake me unless your patient is actually dying. Rule number four: The dying patient better not be dead when I get there. Not only will you have killed someone, you would have woke me for no good reason. We clear?

My wife would tell you that being an intern was a very long time ago in her career, but life hasn't changed a :_shitload since :_:-):_:-):_:-)

Last edited by LiberalLesbo on 2022-09-24 03:31:37

realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2022-09-24 13:43:04(83Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 390

My guess is:
Image error
sounds something they would totally say,  i seen half of 1st season sometime last year (need to continue it) i`m sure i`ve heard this in episode 1:_;)

Post liked by - LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
relles:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-09-24 22:40:43(82Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Yeah realityshow or could be Greys Anatomy??  If it is I dont remember who said it :_eyes

Post liked by - LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:
LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-09-25 04:27:01(82Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Grey's Anatomy: Season 1, Episode 1, A Hard Day's Night -- Dr. Bailey said all of the above, then Meredith sticks her hand up and says, "But that's only four..." :_facepalm:_facepalm:_facepalm

My wife insists that she's a lot nicer to interns than that, but, she once tried to bite another woman's ear off in an amateur MMA match, so the jury would be out on that one.

Anyway, you are most definitely up Ms. R., nicely called!

Last edited by LiberalLesbo on 2022-09-25 15:03:20

Sitefriends