Which TV Series does this quote come from?

LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-06-03 02:54:02(99Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3560
Uploads: 0

Ohhhh, that is SO men :_facepalm :_facepalm. One of the man-children in Friends?

Post liked by - realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:
realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2022-06-03 04:02:27(99Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 390

LiberalLesbo wrote:

Ohhhh, that is SO men :_facepalm :_facepalm. One of the man-children in Friends?
Afraid it is not "Friends"  good guess try again.:) i can say however the series was extremely popular running 2 years longer than Friends with 27 more episodes than Friends. The said series won 3 more Emmys than Friends but only scored 7.1on imdb. I can also reveal this show started 1 year before the final season of Friends:_:D

Last edited by realityshow on 2022-06-03 04:13:10

Post liked by - LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-06-03 04:08:51(99Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Ooookaaayyyyy, so that completely ruled out the others I was thinking of... :_:-) :_:-) :_:? :_:? Is it the sitcom with one of the Sheens in it? I can't remember what on Earth it was called though, and I always get Martin and Charlie the wrong way round :_facepalm :_facepalm :_facepalm

The Sheen that was in Hot Shots, the younger one, which one was that?

Last edited by LiberalLesbo on 2022-06-03 04:09:59

realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2022-06-03 04:14:12(99Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

LiberalLesbo wrote:

Ooookaaayyyyy, so that completely ruled out the others I was thinking of... :_:-) :_:-) :_:? :_:? Is it the sitcom with one of the Sheens in it? I can't remember what on Earth it was called though, and I always get Martin and Charlie the wrong way round :_facepalm :_facepalm :_facepalm

The Sheen that was in Hot Shots, the younger one, which one was that?
Yes Charlie Sheen is in the said show!

Post liked by - LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-06-03 04:16:12(99Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!

realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2022-06-03 04:18:38(99Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

LiberalLesbo wrote:

AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!
I think i must give it to you its a good enough answer
You were closer than u thought with "its soo men" it is called Two & a Half men and had jon Cryer that moves in with his young son to live with his womanizing brother (Charlie) over to you :) well done!

LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-06-03 04:23:36(99Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Two and a Half Men... hmm, I know of it, but never watched it. And -- in all honesty -- when I said "that is SO men", it really wasn't a guess at the name of the show :_:-):_:-) I think you should have another go sir, I really didn't deserve that one :_:-):_:-) :_facepalm:_facepalm

realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2022-06-03 04:26:10(99Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I`m  just impressed you got Sheen somehow...so i feel u earned it!

Post liked by - relles:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-06-03 04:34:21(99Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

OK, OK, :_:) :_:) here goes then... :_:-* :_:-*

Cop:     So you want to give us your real name?
Lead Character:     I told you, it's Nugent. Ted Nugent.
Cop:     I'm not sure you realize just how much trouble you're in here.
Lead Character:     We talking, like, misdemeanor kind of trouble? Or, uh... "squeal like a pig" trouble?

relles:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-06-03 05:16:39(99Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2225

Why oh why does this sound sooooo very familiar..  :_eyes

Post liked by - realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-06-03 05:18:35(99Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

:_:)

LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-06-03 06:08:08(99Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

This show started up in 2005, and ran for 15 years. The two leads went off in different directions; one's a cop, the other's a soldier of sorts.

See you all later, I am heading off to bed. G'night peoples :_:-*:_:-* :_love:_love

Last edited by LiberalLesbo on 2022-06-03 06:09:32

realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2022-06-04 02:38:51(99Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I dont watch any  cops show tho i`ll take a stab. My guess is its one of the long running C.S.I shows but there so many townships to choose from...

LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-06-04 03:02:01(99Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

OK, despite what the first quote said, this wasn't a cop show, and Ms. Relles, I am sure it's all hauntingly familiar, but you've only got this clue left now, do your best peoples :_:-* :_:-* :_:-* :_love :_love :_love

Meg:    Well, I've lied... a lot. I've stolen. I've lusted. And the other day I met this man — a nice guy, you know? And we had a really good chat... sort of like this. Then I slit his throat and ripped his heart out through his chest. Does that make me a bad person?

relles:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-06-04 03:15:09(99Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

YIKES!!

But alas I am still pondering   :_facepalm

realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2022-06-05 00:32:02(98Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hmm .. 2005 and ran for 15 years if its not Law & order? which i think is still going so the next one i can think of is:
Image error
there`s some great episodes sounds like it may be something said from that?

LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-06-05 05:15:44(98Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Nope, sorry guys, it was Supernatural (https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrents.php?search=tt0460681)...

First quote was from the pilot show back in 2005; then the leads went off in different directions, one's a cop -- that'd be Jared Padalecki playing the latest version of Walker Texas Ranger -- and the soldier of sorts would be Jensen Ackles playing Soldier Boy in the latest season of The Boys; I thought that hauntingly familiar was also a bit of a heavy hint; and lastly the final quote was from season 1, episode 21, Salvation.

Somebody else want to take a turn? I'm beginning to dry up on ideas :_:-) :_:-*:_:-* :_love:_love

Last edited by LiberalLesbo on 2022-06-05 05:16:28

realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2022-06-05 10:16:41(98Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Dang! they cancelled Supernatural? i watched all of `em, never thought that show would get cancelled just thought it was Covid:_facepalm

LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-06-05 13:55:13(98Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Yep, hat was a mainstay of my youth to adulthood. I absolutely grew up on vampire and demon hunting :_:-):_:-) But the last episode was great, and I cry my eyes out every time I watch it. Must be dozens by now... :_:-( :_:-( :_:-( :_facepalm :_facepalm :_facepalm

realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2022-06-05 23:36:45(98Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Ah so there is an actual ending..nice, Supernatural was one of those shows that always had a great ending to the season only to reappear with a new season, tho seems i have not seen them all, i just checked i think i started watching the last season and somehow forgot to watch the rest (usually i would save for a binge) at least i have something to look forward to... :_:)

Ok here is the next quotes/scenes:-

Quote 1." I`ll be back?"
Quote 2 "Ratpot!"
Quote 3 "Celebrated Innovator James Cameron has lived a dozen lives, film director, philanthropist, undefeated little league coach, deep sea explorer, good at marriage. The list goes on as he is truely a...(sigh) Titanic talent."

Scene
Person 1: "Did you just really try and go rat hole to rathole with me?"
Person 2: "I thought this whole thing was...
Person 3: "You sick fu*k"
Person 2: "It`s called a kiss.. wait ..what?  You call your mouths ratholes?
Person 1: "What else would you call the hole you shove rats into?"

Last edited by realityshow on 2022-06-05 23:59:26

LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-06-06 00:57:19(98Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Oh wow, not even the remotest clue :_facepalm :_facepalm :_facepalm

relles:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-06-06 02:48:04(98Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

WT actual F????   I have NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO idea

Post liked by - realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-06-06 03:59:30(98Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

relles wrote:

WT actual F????   I have NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO idea

^

|

Me :_:-) :_:-) :_:-)

Post liked by - relles:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:
realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2022-06-06 05:04:15(98Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

If you had watched it, i reckon you would instantly know which series it was from as there is an on going gag about mouths being called rat holes, this stems from 2 of the lead characters living in a dystopian future with sewer rats as the main source of food.
Clue 1: Ed Begley Jnr. & the ever lovely Glenne Headly ( since passed but not forgotten) feature as parents to the main character
Clue 2: Haley Joel Osment (now all grown up :the kid from Sixth sense, Unbreakable, Forrest Gump, A.I ) is in it tho has a minor role but features in multiple episodes.
Clue 3: The Principle lead  was in all 4 Hunger Game movies.
Clue 4: Seth Rogan was an executive Producer of this show and featured in the final season.
Clue 5: Only lasted 3 seasons but was awesome.

I`ll reveal tommorrow. :_B) Tho perhaps a new player may know... if so take a shot!:_boom

LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-06-06 05:08:14(98Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I couldn't be more lost if I were trying to use a compass to find magnetic north in the middle of a magnet factory :_facepalm :_facepalm :_facepalm :_facepalm  

Post liked by - relles:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:

Sitefriends