Which TV Series does this quote come from?

relles:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-05-24 02:56:56(102Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2230
Uploads: 0

Bingo... damn Joffrey.

Over to you.  Well done Lovely

LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-05-24 03:24:31(102Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3580

:_love:_love:_love

And here you go again :_:) :_:)...

Just in case you accidentally wander into a voting booth one day, there's some things you should know, and one of them is, there's absolutely no evidence to support the statement that we're the greatest country in the world. We're 7th in literacy, 27th in math, 22nd in science, 49th in life expectancy, 178th in infant mortality, 3rd in median household income, number 4 in labor force, and number 4 in exports. We lead the world in only 3 categories: number of incarcerated citizens per capita, number of adults who believe angels are real, and defense spending, where we spend more than the next 26 countries combined. 25 of whom are allies.

relles:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-05-24 04:54:25(102Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hmm sounds like a series that has interest in political info/motivation ... but which one....hmmm

Post liked by - LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-05-24 05:10:05(102Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Clue 2: For a smart guy, the lead character could be pretty dumb.

relles:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-05-24 07:42:27(102Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

LiberalLesbo wrote:

Clue 2: For a smart guy, the lead character could be pretty dumb.
So the only "movie" I can think of is dumb and dumber -  so one of the 2 main characters are in a "smart" TV show..?  Along those lines?   :_facepalm

Post liked by - LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-05-24 11:37:29(102Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

A little room for improvement, but you're almost there...

relles:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-05-25 00:17:20(102Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

still pondering... one I've probably not watched BUT should

LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-05-25 01:11:09(102Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

If you haven't, you definitely should...

Last clue, and one of my favorites:

I'm a registered Republican - I only seem liberal because I believe that hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, and not gay marriage.

Also, so far, everything has been from the first of three seasons. Your turn, I'm going for a long, hot, candlelit bath with a bottle of Prosecco and some Vivaldi; seeya later  :_:-*:_:-* :_love:_love

Post liked by - realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:
relles:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-05-26 02:39:15(102Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Nope - I'm out.   Another show I need to watch

Post liked by - realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-05-26 02:44:08(102Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Ah, so sorry, it's excellent...

The Newsroom

The.Newsroom.2012.S01.1080p.BluRay.x264-NTb
Seeds: 9 / Leechers: 4 / Completed: 213    
DL  

Let's see what you come up with!

relles:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-05-26 03:56:54(102Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Ok shall d/load it but for now

“I should have stole your makeup bag, saved us both an uncomfortable fucking situation.”

and... its over to you good folk

Post liked by - LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:
LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-05-27 04:17:54(102Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Sorry, just got round to this... it seems really familiar and fairly recent(ish). I'm sure it's one of the newer big/popular shows. Is it Big Sky ?

relles:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-05-28 23:32:07(102Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Nope...

But is in recent and LAST season of this rather popular series

LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-05-30 19:24:43(102Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Ozark!! It's Ozark isn't it? I'm so sorry it took me so long to get back here :_facepalm:_facepalm:_facepalm

relles:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-05-31 00:33:48(101Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

YAY YOU... Got it.

Over to you lovely

LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-06-01 07:15:19(101Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Just realized that I was unsubscribed from the thread, and that's why I haven't been getting notifications... weird :_:? :_:? Anyway, here ya go... :_:-* :_:-*

"Where there are wolf's ears, wolf's teeth are near." It means to be aware of your surroundings.

relles:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-06-02 01:13:19(101Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

LiberalLesbo wrote:

Just realized that I was unsubscribed from the thread, and that's why I haven't been getting notifications... weird :_:? :_:? Anyway, here ya go... :_:-* :_:-*

"Where there are wolf's ears, wolf's teeth are near." It means to be aware of your surroundings.
YET Another one I need to ponder :_facepalm

Post liked by - realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-06-02 01:18:25(101Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Aren't they the best though? Who wants to just know everything all the time? I often ask My Darling Wife if she ever gets tired of it... the reply usually involves obscene language and suggestions of possibly painful things to do with household objects :_:? :_:? :_:?

relles:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-06-02 04:21:16(101Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

LMAO  OMG that is HILARIOUS and frankly just a tad disturbing

LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-06-02 04:41:04(101Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Never suggest a woman holding hot hair straighteners doesn't know what she's talking about :_:O :_:O :_:O

relles:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-06-02 04:53:48(101Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

LiberalLesbo wrote:

Never suggest a woman holding hot hair straighteners doesn't know what she's talking about :_:O :_:O :_:O
Touche!

LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-06-02 05:07:14(101Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Let's have another quote by way of a clue...

Will someone please explain to me what the hell is going on? Look, it's been a very, very, very trying past few days. Months? I don't even know how long it's been since New York. All I know is I got pruned, and I woke up here, and now I'm surrounded by Variants of myself, plus an alligator, which I'm heartbroken to report I didn't even find all that strange.

realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2022-06-02 20:21:22(101Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 390

My Guess is:
Image error
Just cause it rings a bell with variants and the aligator gag. Tv is very hard to guess, I`m very impressed with the TV knowledge shown in this thread. If i really like a TV show. I try NOT to rememeber so when i watch it again i can re-enjoy  lol :_:P

LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-06-02 20:31:59(101Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

You got it realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:!!  I watch my shows to death! If I really get into something, it's nothing for me to watch an episode four or five times before the next one is released :_:-):_:-) I mostly work from home with multiple screens on a large desk, and one of them has always got something running on it :_:-):_:-)

Anyway, over to you Mr. realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male: :_:-*:_:-*

realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2022-06-03 01:45:52(101Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 390

LiberalLesbo wrote:

If I really get into something, it's nothing for me to watch an episode four or five times before the next one is released
Wow! if i like series i may watch it again in a couple of years to give it a chance to fade from memory so i can take it all in .. again. Thats good you get so much enjoyment, tho if multitasking i have done that also to rewatch.

Ok to the Quote/Scene.

Person 1: Wow!, you went out with her?
Person 2: Yep.
Person 1: Why would you stop?
Person 2: I don`t remember i probably got bored.
Person 1: Bored? How do you get bored with that!
Person 2: For every beautiful woman in the world there is at least one guy out there that is tired of pretending to listen to her in exchange for sex.
Person 1: Well let me go on record & say I am not that guy. If i ever had a woman like that i would cherish, i would worship her. I would start a small country & put her face on a stamp so i could lick the back of her head.

Which comedy series is this from? Good Luck!

Last edited by realityshow on 2022-06-03 01:47:35

Sitefriends