Feedback? Or feature request? Let us know

Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-01-17 21:02:02(119Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 835
Uploads: 4931

Drop by here to make feedback

Maybe someone else noticed, did you see that rating thing on Comments? This is awesome :_love
the most rated comment will automatically place at top, that's the great one after so many great changes, I must say who ever tech he/she was who presented this feature, I just want to hug you, you techs just read our mind without saying any further!

Keep up the good work as always, you folks are
Image error

Galaxy getting better and better every day, more you spend time, more you like it!

Post liked by - ExGamer:_moderator:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, TimmyBoy91:_blocked:
NatD:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-01-18 06:55:48(119Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1370
Uploads: 0

Prom3th3uS wrote:

Maybe someone else noticed, did you see that rating thing on Comments? This is awesome :_love
the most rated comment will automatically place at top, that's the great one after so many great changes, I must say who ever tech he/she was who presented this feature, I just want to hug you, you techs just read our mind without saying any further!

Image error

Galaxy getting better and better every day, more you spend time, more you like it!
Agreed! However, I bookmark shows where I'm undecided as to whether I want to DL or not and wait for notifications of comments from peeps who have viewed.     The notifications come thru as foll:

Image error

Which means when I click on the link I get an error message coz there is no                redirect...

Please can you guys check this?

Thank you!

:_love:_love:_love

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2022-01-18 07:01:26(119Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

NatD wrote:

Prom3th3uS wrote:

Image error

Agreed! However, I bookmark shows where I'm undecided as to whether I want to DL or not and wait for notifications of comments from peeps who have viewed.     The notifications come thru as foll:

Image error

Which means when I click on the link I get an error message coz there is no                redirect...

Thank you!

The redirect is disabled for a reason...
If peeps with ill intents send a pm with a link to a infected site... Well you get my drift...
It's just a build in safety for everyone.
There are probably a few more reasons but this is the main one.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, TimmyBoy91:_blocked:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, ExGamer:_moderator:
NatD:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-01-18 07:05:25(119Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Mafketel wrote:

NatD wrote:

Prom3th3uS wrote:

Image error

Image error

Thank you!

The redirect is disabled for a reason...
If peeps with ill intents send a pm with a link to a infected site... Well you get my drift...
It's just a build in safety for everyone.
There are probably a few more reasons but this is the main one.
Hey Maf
Yeah I understand, but the redirect is to this site - to the actual upload that I bookmarked. Worked fine before the update, but now its not working anymore...

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ExGamer:_moderator:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-01-18 15:22:00(119Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2260
Uploads: 158

Mafketel wrote:

snipped

NatD wrote:

snipped

Prom3th3uS wrote:

snipped
Just adding info thats maybe been missed...?
Image error
What NatD:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle: means is that the individual torrent id is now missing on PM alerts...(see image posted above)
The link she got sent via PM says >> https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrent//   << which doesn't link to any torrent due to the missing torrent id etc...?
https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrent/14684097/Highlander-II-The-Quickening-1991-720p-BluRay-999MB-HQ-x265-10bit-GalaxyRG

Hope this helps:_:-*

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, ExGamer:_moderator:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, NatD:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, TimmyBoy91:_blocked:, miok:_admin:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2022-01-18 16:01:36(119Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

B4ND1T69 wrote:

Mafketel wrote:

snipped

NatD wrote:

snipped

Prom3th3uS wrote:

snipped
Just adding info thats maybe been missed...?
Image error
What NatD:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle: means is that the individual torrent id is now missing on PM alerts...(see image posted above)
The link she got sent via PM says >> https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrent//   << which doesn't link to any torrent due to the missing torrent id etc...?
https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrent/14684097/Highlander-II-The-Quickening-1991-720p-BluRay-999MB-HQ-x265-10bit-GalaxyRG

Hope this helps:_:-*
Think that does the trick.
Thank you.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, miok:_admin:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ExGamer:_moderator:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, TimmyBoy91:_blocked:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, NatD:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
TimmyBoy91:_blocked:Posted at 2022-01-18 16:27:03(119Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 332

Just a few ideas...

• Unlike a post
  • BB codes in PM

Last edited by TimmyBoy91 on 2022-01-18 16:32:23

•  
    Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, KiNs:_blocked:
    DarkAngie:_moderator:Posted at 2022-01-18 16:36:52(119Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Reppoints: 1655
    Uploads: 3869

TimmyBoy91 wrote:

Just a few ideas...

• Unlike a post
  • BB codes in PM
  • 👍👍👍
    i could not say better TimmyBoy91

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, TimmyBoy91:_blocked:
    B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-01-18 16:47:14(119Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Reppoints: 2260
    Uploads: 158

I don't think bbcode in PM's will be done as that would allow the [ url ] boxes to be used....which means spammy links and malicious stuff getting posted by muppets...plus dik pics and lady foo-foo's etc getting sent by sex trolls and wierdo's:_:O:_facepalm
    Just my thoughts when peeps mention the bbcode in PM's...which i have done myself before lol:_:D
    Would be nice if you could use the smileys in PM's though...?...dunno if thats a different bit of coding or not...?...or doable..?:_:-*

Last edited by B4ND1T69 on 2022-01-18 16:48:14

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ExGamer:_moderator:, TimmyBoy91:_blocked:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
    TimmyBoy91:_blocked:Posted at 2022-01-18 16:50:13(119Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

B4ND1T69 wrote:

I don't think bbcode in PM's will be done as that would allow the [ url ] boxes to be used....which means spammy links and malicious stuff getting posted by muppets...plus dik pics and lady foo-foo's etc getting sent by sex trolls and wierdo's:_:O:_facepalm
    Just my thoughts when peeps mention the bbcode in PM's...which i have done myself before lol:_:D
    Would be nice if you could use the smileys in PM's though...?...dunno if thats a different bit of coding or not...?...or doable..?:_:-*
    i seee what you mean, i'm more on about the bb codes for torrent id, text format and user id tag

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
    DarkAngie:_moderator:Posted at 2022-01-18 16:54:45(119Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

B4ND1T69 wrote:

you can insert smileys in PM if you use W10 or W11
    just pres windows key + dot key...and bang...lots of stuff to put in your post even in PMs
    😊😊

Post liked by - sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, miok:_admin:, TimmyBoy91:_blocked:, ExGamer:_moderator:
    Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-01-18 17:17:02(119Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Reppoints: 835
    Uploads: 4931

TimmyBoy91 wrote:

Just a few ideas...

• Unlike a post
  • BB codes in PM
  • Well, not disagreeing to these, but I believe why don't you leave the post alone if anyone ever supposed to think of disliking it? I mean if you don't like it then better leave it as it is, react nothing, because under such community terms, dislike a post doesn't sound good or anyone ever stood to make one! As you can see, after so many years, YouTube even decided to wipe Dislike button, it's there but non-functional, it is because there are many causes behind the dislike thing, years earlier, YouTube spread a message which means a lot, ''If you don't like any video, then move on and find something you like instead of disliking'' behind the scene, if you don't like anything that doesn't anyone else would do the same. (Just my opinion, doesn't mean I'm against your suggestion)

About BB Codes in PM, that would be good but only for pirates where they have sense to avoid misuse of it, else, it can be suspicious and can be lead to misuse of such options, though, we welcome it! :_:)

Peace, have a nice day!

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, ExGamer:_moderator:, Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, TimmyBoy91:_blocked:
    TimmyBoy91:_blocked:Posted at 2022-01-18 17:24:55(119Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Prom3th3uS wrote:

TimmyBoy91 wrote:

Just a few ideas...

• Unlike a post
  • BB codes in PM
  • Well, not disagreeing to these, but I believe why don't you leave the post alone if anyone ever supposed to think of disliking it? I mean if you don't like it then better leave it as it is, react nothing, because under such community terms, dislike a post doesn't sound good or anyone ever stood to make one! As you can see, after so many years, YouTube even decided to wipe Dislike button, it's there but non-functional, it is because there are many causes behind the dislike thing, years earlier, YouTube spread a message which means a lot, ''If you don't like any video, then move on and find something you like instead of disliking'' behind the scene, if you don't like anything that doesn't anyone else would do the same. (Just my opinion, doesn't mean I'm against your suggestion)

About BB Codes in PM, that would be good but only for pirates where they have sense to avoid misuse of it, else, it can be suspicious and can be lead to misuse of such options, though, we welcome it! :_:)

Peace, have a nice day!
    Yeah i see what your saying.. But maybe the new comment idea with up / down idea thing?

I only said it as im an idiot and click it on an accident now and again (when on my tablet):_facepalm:_facepalm

But thank you for your opinion :_:D

Last edited by TimmyBoy91 on 2022-01-18 17:29:19

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, ExGamer:_moderator:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, miok:_admin:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
    Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-01-18 18:18:59(119Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Reppoints: 7390

DarkAngie wrote:

B4ND1T69 wrote:

just pres windows key + dot key...and bang...lots of stuff to put in your post even in PMs
    😊😊
    Neat 😎 ThankU vm DarkAngie:_moderator: 😇🧡

Post liked by - ExGamer:_moderator:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
    DarkAngie:_moderator:Posted at 2022-01-18 18:58:20(119Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Chelsea wrote:

DarkAngie wrote:

B4ND1T69 wrote:

😊😊
    and you can resize a smiley....just use the resize button...would you like to see a big smiley?ok...
    😊

Post liked by - ExGamer:_moderator:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, JFH1620:_blocked:
    JFH1620:_blocked:Posted at 2022-01-18 19:00:33(119Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Reppoints: 355

DarkAngie wrote:

Chelsea wrote:

DarkAngie wrote:

B4ND1T69 wrote:

😊😊
    and you can resize a smiley....just use the resize button...would you like to see a big smiley?ok...
    😊
    Thank You! :_:O:_B):_love

Post liked by - ExGamer:_moderator:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, TimmyBoy91:_blocked:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, DarkAngie:_moderator:
    Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-01-18 20:14:58(119Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Reppoints: 7390

DarkAngie wrote:

😊
    Lol :_:D ThankU vm :_O:-D

Post liked by - ExGamer:_moderator:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, TimmyBoy91:_blocked:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:
    eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-01-21 09:48:39(118Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Reppoints: 1495
    Uploads: 1251

I think this has been brought up many many many many loads of times. But this
    time instead of a Beer smiley request we have a humongous Beer smiley request.

Image error

Post liked by - ExGamer:_moderator:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, NatD:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
    Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2022-01-21 09:53:07(118Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Reppoints: 5800

eyez wrote:

Image error
    ooo i thought you were bringing me beer sweetie :_:P:_:-):_love:_love:_love

Post liked by - ExGamer:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, NatD:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, TimmyBoy91:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
    DarkAngie:_moderator:Posted at 2022-01-21 14:47:50(118Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

eyez wrote:

Image error
    ohhhh...i do not drink a beer for a long time 😊
    i think i am going to heaven
    👽
    lol

😂

Post liked by - ExGamer:_moderator:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, NatD:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
    miok:_admin:Posted at 2022-01-21 14:55:44(118Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Master Lurker
    Uploads: 3505

DarkAngie wrote:

👽
    lol

😂
    I don't drink either but I'm pretty sure I'm going to hell for other things :_:-@:_facepalm:_:-)

Post liked by - ExGamer:_moderator:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, NatD:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
    bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2022-01-21 15:02:04(118Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    The Axeman
    Reppoints: 9081

miok wrote:

DarkAngie wrote:

👽
    lol

😂
    I don't drink either but I'm pretty sure I'm going to hell for other things :_:-@:_facepalm:_:-)
    I drink beer but I'm still an innocent young man .:_:-@

Post liked by - ExGamer:_moderator:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, miok:_admin:, NatD:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
    Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2022-01-22 07:11:13(118Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

i drink beer and i am innocent too :_:P:_:P:_:P:_:-):_:-):_:-)

no one going to hell while this ange1 is here wink wink :) free passes to anyone with free beer :_:-):_:-)

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ExGamer:_moderator:, NatD:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
    NatD:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-01-22 07:36:57(118Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Ange1 wrote:

i drink beer and i am innocent too :_:P:_:P:_:P:_:-):_:-):_:-)

no one going to hell while this ange1 is here wink wink :) free passes to anyone with free beer :_:-):_:-)
    I drink beer, wine, vodka and am quite partial to a nice G & T. Sometimes a wee scotchie ain't that bad either...oh shit Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun: - I think imma need all your free passes! :_:-):_:-):_:-@

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ExGamer:_moderator:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
    Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2022-01-22 07:40:06(118Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

:_:O:_:O:_:O:_:-):_:-):_:-) oh my better steal some more from the big boss :_:O:_:-):_:-):_love:_love:_love

shhhh hes still asleep :_:P:_:-)

Post liked by - TimmyBoy91:_blocked:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, NatD:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:

Sitefriends