1337x problems ?

battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2021-12-24 13:45:22(117Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 847
Uploads: 6586

Its been up and down again for the last 15 hours (or more), I get a various errors (404, 520, 502, 500).

My bot has been trying to upload the hawkeye packs but despite many attempts, it has managed 2 out of 3 so far.

Last edited by battlestar on 2021-12-24 13:45:34

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, sbudennogo:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2021-12-24 13:47:45(117Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931
Uploads: 0

battlestar wrote:

Its been up and down again for the last 15 hours (or more), I get a various errors (404, 520, 502, 500).

My bot has been trying to upload the hawkeye packs but despite many attempts, it has managed 2 out of 3 so far.

Been going in & out for me also .

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, sbudennogo:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-12-24 13:48:14(117Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5770
Uploads: 3449

Working at the moment but very slow to load :(

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, sbudennogo:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
B0NE:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-12-24 14:33:57(117Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 479
Uploads: 6959

i can access it fine but the uploading is not working cant select a what category your uploading to

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, sbudennogo:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
Rav3n007:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-12-24 22:00:00(117Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 540
Uploads: 2

Should be slowly working now.. being fixed... I hope.. chat is back so far

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Deep61:_moderator:
Deep61:_moderator:Posted at 2021-12-24 22:10:16(117Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Mr.  Spreadsheet
Reppoints: 2295
Uploads: 4456

got all my uploads done awhile ago
little slow but worked fine

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:, Rav3n007:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-12-25 00:09:47(117Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 6618

That place sucks.

You try to comment and it says to combat Spam,  you are limited to 3 comments every 3 hours.

You make your first comment in weeks and try to post a 2nd one and it gives you that error message.

You try to PM another member there and it's not allowed anymore. Again it's to combat Spam.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2021-12-25 00:57:07(117Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2095
Uploads: 303

jaxe wrote:

That place sucks.

You try to comment and it says to combat Spam,  you are limited to 3 comments every 3 hours.

You make your first comment in weeks and try to post a 2nd one and it gives you that error message.

You try to PM another member there and it's not allowed anymore. Again it's to combat Spam.
Well merry Christmas and the season of good will and our commenter here has always got his 5 cents
worth.
Enjoy your humbug lol

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Deep61:_moderator:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Rav3n007:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2021-12-25 22:08:05(117Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Rav3n007 wrote:

Should be slowly working now.. being fixed... I hope.. chat is back so far
Just reset my bot, and the upload failed.

Looking at the logs, its somekind of cloudflare captcha page getting in the way when I POST to https://www.1337x.to/upload.
Sadly, unless this is turned off for the upload page then I wont be uploading, as the bot obviously cannot fill in any captcha details.

:_pacman

Last edited by battlestar on 2021-12-25 22:08:50

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2021-12-25 22:19:43(117Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I just tried to visit the site, and got this, so definitely still problems ;

Quote:

This page (https://www.1337x.to/uploads/1/) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version.
:_:(

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-12-25 22:25:00(117Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 840
Uploads: 4931

battlestar wrote:

Looking at the logs, its somekind of cloudflare captcha page getting in the way when I POST to https://www.1337x.to/upload.
Sadly, unless this is turned off for the upload page then I wont be uploading, as the bot obviously cannot fill in any captcha details.
It was a tough deal today, thank God, I uploaded 3 torrents a few minutes ago where there I uploaded them on other sites more than 6 hours earlier, whatever happening it must get fixed, and site seems a bit stable now, While I uploaded 3 torrents there was no Clodflare, A minute ago I have checked again, there is no Cloudflare anymore, you should try now, but not sure if the server seems unavailable, it showed me that notice 4 times between 7 refreshes!

Overview: I've been trying to upload 3 of my torrents from the rest of last 6 hours, it's nothing like I spent all the time, but thing is, I tried over 100 times to upload a torrent between 5 hours but when I click on Upload after filling the info, booms failed, server unavailable, later, Cloudflare, later, no Cloudflare but server unavailable, etc, I believe while work they use Cloudflare captcha for security, maybe!  :_:)

Peace! Happy holidays everyone!

Last edited by Prom3th3uS on 2021-12-25 22:30:06

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-12-25 22:44:39(117Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2215
Uploads: 157

The site is currently up for now...chat is working and empty...just me and no pants in there folks:_:O...kinda scary...kinda sexy:_:-*

There has been a spate of recent hacked accounts uploading .rar files and .lnk files on old accounts at the same time as the Clown Fair rolled into town...so i'm presuming there is some sort of "annual" ddos going on for the Clowns to be patrolling the front lines:_party
Best suggestion for attempting manual uploads is to get all your info in place and then open another tab onto the site page....if it loads then you should be good to upload...if it doesn't then just leave the info in place until the new tab loads...then try:_:-*

Apart from that...let's hope they get the Issues/Probs sorted as soon as poss....and thanks to the Staff there who are going through the same as everyone else:_:-*:_:-*
Merry Christmas 1337x Staff and Members :_pirate

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
Deep61:_moderator:Posted at 2021-12-25 23:00:25(117Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Mr.  Spreadsheet
Reppoints: 2295
Uploads: 4456

just finished my uploads tonight with no problems apart from a little slow
neverused the chat there for years as it was always dead

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2021-12-26 01:03:21(117Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Prom3th3uS wrote:

While I uploaded 3 torrents there was no Clodflare, A minute ago I have checked again, there is no Cloudflare anymore, you should try now
I tried the bot again, still the same.
Got directed to the cloudflare checking page, extract below ;

Quote:

Sun-26-Dec-2021 00:54:49 POST-URL: https://www.1337x.to/upload
Sun-26-Dec-2021 00:54:49 POST-HTTP-CODE: 403
Sun-26-Dec-2021 00:54:49
---------- DATA ----------
<!DOCTYPE html>
       <h1 data-translate="managed_challenge_headline">Please wait...</h1>
       <h2 class="cf-subheadline"><span data-translate="managed_checking_msg">We are checking your browser...</span> www.1337x.to</h2>

</div>
The site itself is dead to me, tries to load for about a minute, and then bang ...

Quote:

Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable
Guru Meditation:

XID: nnnnnnnnnn

Varnish cache server

Post liked by - mickjapa108:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
Rav3n007:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-12-26 01:09:45(117Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Network status
Website is having network difficulties.

Currently (Hopefully) it will be resolved soon.

Post liked by - mickjapa108:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Esper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2021-12-27 21:00:46(117Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

All seems back to normal today. :_:)

Turned the bot back on and its uploaded everything that was queued over the last few days. :_pirate

:_B)

Last edited by battlestar on 2021-12-27 21:00:59

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Rav3n007:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Rav3n007:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-12-28 18:45:49(117Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Glad everything is somewhat working for everyone. :_:)

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
EDGE2020:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-02-23 05:10:10(109Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 318
Uploads: 1106

Is it just me or is chat on 1337 down for the last day or so?

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Thomaskhan:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-02-23 09:21:14(109Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1020
Uploads: 347

its up now, maybe it was temporary down!

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, EDGE2020:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
EDGE2020:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-02-23 09:47:36(109Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 318
Uploads: 1106

Thanks, its up for me as well. I assume maybe working on something on the backend.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Thomaskhan:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2022-02-23 12:00:03(109Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931

All good my end.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-02-23 13:13:09(109Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2215
Uploads: 157

Thomaskhan wrote:

its up now, maybe it was temporary down!
Chat's been down for a week+ over there:_:-(:_facepalm
Just came back today thnx fuq:_:-*:_:-*:_:D

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-04-06 17:45:28(103Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 840
Uploads: 4931

Sorry to bother, but would you check guys, Is it me only, or do you see the same error?

https://1337x.to/

Server Not Found? :_help

Last edited by Prom3th3uS on 2022-04-06 17:45:52

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
Esper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-04-06 17:48:13(103Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 460

site is up, It's the ISP and now VPN providers have started blocking .to domain

Try official proxies. https://stats.uptimerobot.com/O6q4VSAzVD

More Info: https://torrentfreak.com/vpn-provider-agrees-to-block-torrent-traffic-and-the-pirate-bay-on-u-s-servers-220117/

Last edited by Esper on 2022-04-06 17:50:59

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ExGamer:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2022-04-06 17:50:46(103Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5770
Uploads: 3449

Esper wrote:

site is up, It's the ISP and now VPN providers have started blocking .to domain

Try official proxies. https://stats.uptimerobot.com/O6q4VSAzVD
Thanks for the update Esper

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ExGamer:_moderator:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Esper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.