Site problems

Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2021-04-30 09:27:08(151Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 0

Sherb so glad you have it all sorted now :) and you are most welcome :) jeez these thing are certainly here to test us but i know it can be frustrating when sometimes it is finding why all of a sudden something has suddenly changed :(  :_love:_love:_love

Post liked by - sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2021-04-30 09:29:30(151Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

ooh and i luv opera too but going to try ur browser as another extra :) seems it has some nice features :) :_love:_love:_love

Post liked by - sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-04-30 12:28:38(151Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5770
Uploads: 3449

Superbikemike wrote:

ok now thats just weird its killing me could not even stream a movie the other day....
any hints no extensions at all nadda setting maybe ??
:_facepalm
Most of my settings are default. The memory use increases substantially at times depending on the nature of the tabs I have open but I have an 8 core processor and 32 GB of low latency, high speed ram, all overclocked till they glow. That might be part of it. lol

Post liked by - sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2021-04-30 12:53:22(151Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

UR is a fast and secure web browser that respects your privacy. No tracking, no reporting, no complicated settings. With built-in features like an ad blocker, invisible tracker blocker, third-party cookie blocker and virus scanner, you can enjoy the web and stay safe online.

not UR browser it is mine now :_:P:_:-):_:-):_:-):_love:_love:_love

Post liked by - sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-04-30 13:39:21(151Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 840
Uploads: 4931

Well, good suggestions and a lovely discussion as always....

For me, Ram is not an issue, my tasks does matters, as you folks know there are a bunch of browsers a few of them hasn't known by maximum peoples around, or maybe they never try it so far.

My system, i5, 7th gen, win10 pro x64, system ram 16 GB, I can work on maximum 25 tabs nonstop no matter I click all of them to ping. lol
never gone through such an issue, also, using multiple extensions and plug-ins, but here is something to consider, one of them is Compatibility which extension does work normally or required Developer mode, this where many peoples lose direction to configure extensions and plugins, there are 10 different under 1 name, but which should we use, we probably go with that generated at top result, but that's not true it's worth it, the good one may list at number 6 or 7 as we need 100% Compatibility.

Further, reducing ram, many articles out there to reduce it, But if you know such Tweaks? Trust me, you won't get failed to make your browser ran faster and do whatever you want, Streaming, JavaScript, source code, proxy, sometimes VPN, tricking browser to download video while playing even it's disable or DRM stuff, I do such things, but not all browsers can do that, we have to chose which seems handy to tasks we are going to make, My default browsers are Firefox/Chrome/Brave!

For simple browsing the internet, sites, all browsers can suits your need, if any of you want to make them faster, find out such Tweaks to play and run!

Anonymous Surfing: Maximum advantages for hacking/Carding as well! (Dark web)
- Epic Browser
- Srware Iron
- Comodo Dragon/IceDragon Browser
- Tor (Union)

Fastest, Secure, Less ram, & Built-in VPN/Downloaders
- Brave Browser
- Opera
- Vivaldi
- Safari
- UC Browser (Team drive/Google Drive/Mega drive friendly, Click > download, no IDM or extension required, also, to bypass download limits, you can download nonstop from these 3 services)

And lastly, fewer hidden names of  browsers that can do what you wish for, one of them can make your specific tasks simply easier as you think it might be, Extra Features browsers:

- Midori Browser
- Maxthon Browser
- Yandex.Browser
- Dooble Browser
- Coowon Browser
- NetGroove Browser
- QT Web Browser
- Browzar Browser
- SlimBrowser
- Avant Browser
- Superbird
- Lunascape Browser
- Cent Browser
- Slimjet
- Sleipnir

Searching, download any video, watch streaming videos, visit blocked sites without need of installing extension or VPN, steal content while disabled by website, much more you can do with these Vivaldi Chromium Builds Browsers Features!

Anyway, knowledge is power, sharing is caring, that's what I'm doing here to keep the discussion more eye pleasing! The maximum browsers tested by me, it's been decades I've been using them according to my tasks (LOL, don't install all of them once into a single machine, go through the features first, if suits, put it up!) :_:)

Cheers & see ya around!

Post liked by - SevenT:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-04-30 13:40:01(151Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Ange1 wrote:

UR is a fast and secure web browser that respects your privacy. No tracking, no reporting, no complicated settings. With built-in features like an ad blocker, invisible tracker blocker, third-party cookie blocker and virus scanner, you can enjoy the web and stay safe online.

You sound like a product spokesperson or a spammer :_facepalm:_:-):_:-@

Post liked by - sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2021-04-30 13:46:34(151Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

miok wrote:

Ange1 wrote:

You sound like a product spokesperson or a spammer :_facepalm:_:-):_:-@
think i am a bit of both today :_:-):_:-):_:-):_:-):_love:_love:_love:_love

Post liked by - sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2021-04-30 19:03:10(151Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 847
Uploads: 6586

A number of pages on the site show as downloading for ages, all waiting on stuff from https://i.ibb.co

In particular, this : https://i.ibb.co/VCxhyhH/maf-siggy-2.gif which seems to just keep transferring data for ages.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ShhweetSkunk:_blocked:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-04-30 19:12:12(151Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

battlestar wrote:

A number of pages on the site show as downloading for ages, all waiting on stuff from https://i.ibb.co

In particular, this : https://i.ibb.co/VCxhyhH/maf-siggy-2.gif which seems to just keep transferring data for ages.
All imgbb links seem to be working fine for me battlestar, unless i'm misunderstanding your meaning.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-04-30 19:24:50(151Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2185
Uploads: 411

battlestar wrote:

Sounds like a similar, if not the same problem I was having.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ShhweetSkunk:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2021-04-30 22:54:58(151Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 847
Uploads: 6586

miok wrote:

All imgbb links seem to be working fine for me battlestar, unless i'm misunderstanding your meaning.
Yes, they were working, just taking a long time to download, esp that one ;

Image error

It took 58 seconds to finish downloading.

(Yes, the above image is also hosted on ibb, irony bites :_:))

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2021-05-02 08:37:04(151Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4245

ShhweetSkunk wrote:

Yes , it seems Mafketel has lost his marbles...   once & for all  haha

Using a signature pic..  for an avatar :_facepalm ......  thus slowing down most of TGx  :_:-@:_:-@

Image error
Heyyy....
That's my weekend speed:_:-@:_:-@
And don't ya like me dance.. :_:-(:_:-(

Last edited by Mafketel on 2021-05-02 08:38:01

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, ShhweetSkunk:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-05-14 10:50:13(149Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1236

hello, site it's slow in my area from 4-5 days, mostly in Forum games and fun. Sometimes in other places to, Firefox, Brave.
Just me or others too?, thanx

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
Deep61:_moderator:Posted at 2021-05-14 10:53:59(149Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Mr.  Spreadsheet
Reppoints: 2295
Uploads: 4456

Csabaxb wrote:

hello, site it's slow in my area from 4-5 days, mostly in Forum games and fun. Sometimes in other places to, Firefox, Brave.
all fine this end

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2021-05-14 11:54:18(149Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931

Csabaxb wrote:

Not having any issues here.

Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2021-05-14 12:32:27(149Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

oooh mine is ok altho this morning i noticed it was a little slow like me lol :_love:_love:_love

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2021-05-14 12:38:31(149Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931

Ange1 wrote:

oooh mine is ok altho this morning i noticed it was a little slow like me lol :_love:_love:_love
Angels can't be slow at least the one that I know. :_:):_love

Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-05-14 12:43:26(149Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

very glad, you not have problems, but i have:_facepalm

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2021-05-14 12:55:38(149Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

bigboy12 wrote:

Ange1 wrote:

Angels can't be slow at least the one that I know. :_:):_love
oooh just on a morning sweetie need my caffeine to kick start me :_:):_:):_:):_love:_love

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-05-14 15:52:52(149Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 851

Csabaxb wrote:

Yes I've been having problems too.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2021-05-14 16:06:42(149Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4245

We call that corona fatigue :_:-@

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-05-23 13:50:47(148Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

saying again, site it's slow in my area!!
can somebody do something without say "no problem here":_:-@
because that not helping me al all:_:-@:_facepalm:_facepalm

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-05-23 13:59:55(148Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Csabaxb wrote:

saying again, site it's slow in my area!!
can somebody do something without say "no problem here":_:-@
because that not helping me al all:_:-@:_facepalm:_facepalm
It's the internet my friend, it's far from perfect and slowdowns can be caused by any number of things.
Sometimes you just have to be patient and wait for the speed to improve.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-05-23 14:37:43(148Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

i understand you miok but few weeks ago i not have those problems, how i not have problems with other sites
here after each click i need 15-20 second to happens something :_:(:_:(

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Thomaskhan:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-05-23 14:39:29(148Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1020
Uploads: 347

Csabaxb wrote:

i understand you miok but few weeks ago i not have those problems, how i not have problems with other sites
here after each click i need 15-20 second to happens something :_:(:_:(
i'm browsing with .to doamain (https://torrentgalaxy.to/)
are you on different one? if then yo can try this one.:_:)

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.