About me

sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-09-18 22:14:03(186Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2200
Uploads: 416

Image error
MrPepino:_trusted_user::_male:

Welcome to Image error

Image error

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
MrPepino:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2020-09-18 22:38:29(186Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 45
Uploads: 0

thank you i will

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-09-19 00:08:56(186Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3478

Welcome to TGx MrPepino:_trusted_user::_male:

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
amalsk:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-09-19 03:23:23(186Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 635

Welcome to our family everyone! Thank you so much for joining us! Have fun! :love

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
westiewilliePosted at 2020-09-19 07:43:04(186Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 10

Howzit WestieWillie here miss KickAss Torrents

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Turboheadz:_male::_sun::_turtle:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2020-09-19 08:34:26(186Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

westiewillie wrote:

Welcome to the galaxy WW
We all miss kat.... The old KAT and the Newkat...

But the good news can be found here...

https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=1174

It will be back

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Turboheadz:_male::_sun::_turtle:
Turboheadz:_male::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-09-19 08:58:26(186Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 60
Uploads: 19

Welcome westiewillie to TGx Family
Enjoy TGx & Chill with us;):love

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-09-19 10:54:35(186Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error
westiewillie

Welcome to Image error

Image error

MrPepino:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2020-09-19 12:35:18(186Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

thanks for the welcome

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
squarePosted at 2020-09-19 12:37:00(186Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 285
Uploads: 801

Hello MrPepino:_new::_male:

welcome to TGx , it's a great place to be .

Be here or be welcome . Have a great weekend

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2020-09-19 12:49:42(186Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9021

Hi  westiewillie  welcome to TGx .Check out our home.You will not be disappointed
Explore & have fun.We have many things to see right down to our Galaxy  Radio.
Hope to meet up with you in the lobby.:)

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
MrPepino:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2020-09-19 13:03:18(186Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

thanks you also enjoy the weekend yes i guess i have  lot to learn lots of good information

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2020-09-19 13:04:03(186Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

MrPepino wrote:

thanks you also enjoy the weekend yes i guess i have  lot to learn lots of good information
We're here to help :-@

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
squarePosted at 2020-09-19 15:51:03(186Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 285
Uploads: 801

westiewillie wrote:

how you doing westiewillie ? welcome to TGx .

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
sebf1Posted at 2020-09-20 01:20:06(186Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

Finally signed up after getting fed up with kickass and it 's clones, glad to see a lively community here :)

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, square, amalsk:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-09-20 01:21:42(186Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3478

Welcome to TGx sebf1
Hope you enjoy the site.

Post liked by - sebf1, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2020-09-20 01:27:53(186Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9021

Hi  sebf1  great to have you joins us.We are a little on the crazy side,
but all in all a great bunch here.Explore & enjoy.:)

Post liked by - sebf1, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-09-20 09:52:45(186Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error
sebf1

Welcome to Image error

Image error

I'm guessing you're into Formula 1, this may be of interest to you.

The F1 Race Game

Post liked by - sebf1, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, miok:_admin:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2020-09-20 10:24:05(186Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

sherb wrote:

Image error
sebf1

Welcome to Image error

Image error

The F1 Race Game
Nah.... It can't be?
What gave it away :-@

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-09-20 13:10:58(186Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Mafketel wrote:

sherb wrote:

Image error
sebf1

Welcome to Image error

Image error

The F1 Race Game
Nah.... It can't be?
lol I was being kinda sarcastic  :-@

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2020-09-20 22:03:23(186Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

sherb wrote:

Mafketel wrote:

sherb wrote:

Image error
sebf1

Welcome to Image error

Image error

The F1 Race Game
Nah.... It can't be?
Damn you must be me long lost brother....

So was I... :-@

sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-09-20 22:17:07(186Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Mafketel wrote:

sherb wrote:

Mafketel wrote:

sherb wrote:

Image error
sebf1

Welcome to Image error

Image error

The F1 Race Game
Nah.... It can't be?
Damn you must be me long lost brother....

So was I... :-@
:-@

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-09-20 22:41:35(186Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Pink Lady
Reppoints: 2945

Image error

Hellooooooo there new members O:-D

Her Royal Majesty QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle: welcomes you all who just found us...the crazy and weird lunatics of TG. :facepalm:facepalm ...controlled by ME. :-@ The only place on earth where you don't have to keep away from eachother ,we are corona proof here  :-@:-@

Welcome to your new save haven  O:-D,aka The Asylum.  ðŸĪŠðŸ˜œðŸĨģ

By the way....what the hell took you so long to find us ðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜Ą

You will feel welcome here,because we all are one crazy family...with some "special cases" who you probably already met while I was doing great things here so you all feel save and welcome..:facepalm
(it involves ducktape and leaking stuff,mancaves,freshly pressed straight jackets and lots of pills in all sizes and colors)  O:-D

There are only a few rules here..
No cursing.
No running in the hallways.
No visits after 10 pm.(The doors will be locked from the outside by me) ðŸ‘ļ
No sex because we all can hear you and some of us go totally bananasssss 🍌🍌 by the sounds you will make during the hot and steamy....🙈🙉🙊
Especially bigboy12:_moderator::_male: will go crazy by the sounds you make during your "playtime"  and he will start throwing stuff everywhere.....fake teeth,his glass eye,his toupet,mayby on of his legprosthetics and even his intestines produce a smelling gas.....so you are warned!!!   :facepalm

But for now,look around have fun,check the lobby,but most of all BEHAVE!!!(accept in the lobby,where you can go bananas) :-@:-@...but we do have beautiful fresh pressed white straight jackets.
And watch out for the crazy ones here......they sometimes escape  and act as if the own this place....they don't,but we let them think they do,so we can take them back calmy to their padded rooms. :facepalm
So you are warned. 8o8o

If you need something.... 8).....shout it in the lobby and run......run like hell,before
bigboy12:_moderator::_male: catches up with you.... then you are in big big trouble...and in need of a towel and dry clothes ...although I doubt he can run at all
O:-DO:-D

Image error

But for now...look around and have fun....while you still can.:-@:-@

Image error

:-@:-@:-@:-@:-@

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2020-09-20 23:06:57(186Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

QueenB wrote:

Image error

Hellooooooo there new members O:-D

Her Royal Majesty QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle: welcomes you all who just found us...the crazy and weird lunatics of TG. :facepalm:facepalm ...controlled by ME. :-@ The only place on earth where you don't have to keep away from eachother ,we are corona proof here  :-@:-@

Welcome to your new save haven  O:-D,aka The Asylum.  ðŸĪŠðŸ˜œðŸĨģ

By the way....what the hell took you so long to find us ðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜Ą

You will feel welcome here,because we all are one crazy family...with some "special cases" who you probably already met while I was doing great things here so you all feel save and welcome..:facepalm
(it involves ducktape and leaking stuff,mancaves,freshly pressed straight jackets and lots of pills in all sizes and colors)  O:-D

There are only a few rules here..
No cursing.
No running in the hallways.
No visits after 10 pm.(The doors will be locked from the outside by me) ðŸ‘ļ
No sex because we all can hear you and some of us go totally bananasssss 🍌🍌 by the sounds you will make during the hot and steamy....🙈🙉🙊
Especially bigboy12:_moderator::_male: will go crazy by the sounds you make during your "playtime"  and he will start throwing stuff everywhere.....fake teeth,his glass eye,his toupet,mayby on of his legprosthetics and even his intestines produce a smelling gas.....so you are warned!!!   :facepalm

But for now,look around have fun,check the lobby,but most of all BEHAVE!!!(accept in the lobby,where you can go bananas) :-@:-@...but we do have beautiful fresh pressed white straight jackets.
And watch out for the crazy ones here......they sometimes escape  and act as if the own this place....they don't,but we let them think they do,so we can take them back calmy to their padded rooms. :facepalm
So you are warned. 8o8o

If you need something.... 8).....shout it in the lobby and run......run like hell,before
bigboy12:_moderator::_male: catches up with you.... then you are in big big trouble...and in need of a towel and dry clothes ...although I doubt he can run at all
O:-DO:-D

Image error

But for now...look around and have fun....while you still can.:-@:-@

Image error

:-@:-@:-@:-@:-@
That's one way to keeping them here:facepalm
Jus keep them reading:-@

Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_blocked:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Janor:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2020-09-21 22:30:09(186Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1495
Uploads: 109

Welcome to Torrent Galaxy Mikeaj96, imbatsick452, and MrPepino:_trusted_user::_male:.  I hope you enjoy our site.  Please check out our forums which have a huge amount of information.  If you have any questions that you can't find answers to in the forums, feel free to ask the staff for help.  Join us in the Lobby for a chat or enjoy Galaxy Radio there.  We have a variety of DJ's with many different programs available for your listening pleasure.  Galaxy Radio Live has a rough schedule available in the forum at the following link:

https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=1631&page=1#post168283

Check it frequently as new and changing programs are updated regularly.  Again, we are happy that you have become a part of our Community Family and enjoy your stay.

Image error

Image error

Last edited by Janor on 2020-09-27 22:24:52

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, MrPepino:_trusted_user::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Soup:_trusted_user:

Sitefriends