The DJ's Corner ..........

Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2020-08-02 07:21:53(193Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5795
Uploads: 0

Janor wrote:

Ange1 wrote:

ooh awesome :) i wonder if we could have some Movie classics and maybe at Halloween horror classics :)

thank thank you kindly :love:love:love
added Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:

Thanks for the suggestions :-) :love:love:love
awesome sweetie thank you so much :) and your most welcome :) :love:love

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
PaladinNites:_vip::_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2020-08-03 03:05:39(193Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 823

Jan, you did a great job with the OTR Twilight Zone.
Proud of you
Best
Paladin

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, square, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
Majestic69:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-08-03 03:09:27(193Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 170
Uploads: 20

I hate that i wasn't on to hear all of it..But what I heard was awesome

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, square, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
squarePosted at 2020-08-03 04:42:35(193Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 285
Uploads: 801

It was great , a small step for radio listeners but a giant leap forward for those without knee surgery . Well done Jan , top class .

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, PaladinNites:_vip::_trusted_user::_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2020-08-03 06:28:11(193Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5795

aww so sorry i missed it but i know you would have been amazing sis :) hugsssss :love:love:love

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, PaladinNites:_vip::_trusted_user::_male:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
Janor:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2020-08-03 17:18:32(193Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1495
Uploads: 109

Image error

Seeing as The Twilight Zone: Radio Dramas was such a hit, and everyone was asking to play a few more episodes, the evening's program went from 2 episodes to 5.  As it ran a bit late and a few people had to sadly exit early, I'm going to adjust the program length so that everyone can enjoy it more.

Time will be 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm EST

I will air 4 episodes and shorten or remove the musical intermission between episodes. I hope these changes will be good for everyone.

I had a fantastic time with everyone.  It turned into a party of sorts and we listeners became the TGx version of MST3K.  An amazing evening I had with everyone and thank you very much :-)

If you have any suggestions for The Galaxy Zone program, please submit them here.  I want to make this as enjoyable for everyone as possible.  I can hardly wait for Sunday evening to come around again... This time, I'll have real popcorn prepared in advance and lots of paper towels to clean up beverage mishaps due to laughter :-)

Again... thank you so much for the positive feedback.  You all are amazing and I love you all to bits. :love:love:love

Mega hugs and love to all,
Janor

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-08-03 17:23:17(193Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3483

Excellent Idea Jan. I think everyone enjoyed the extra episodes.
You're doing a great job with all aspects of the radio and I loved your personal intro 🎤

Last edited by miok on 2020-08-03 17:23:42

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, PaladinNites:_vip::_trusted_user::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, cRAYz:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, abidmail:_sitefriend::_junkie::_kitty::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:Posted at 2020-08-06 15:01:19(193Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 7026

Twilight Zone will be starting tomorrow evening at 6:00 PM EST 11:00 PM GMT+1 and will be aired every Sunday at that time.  With 176 episodes, this will be a long running season

the end of the week is coming ..

AGAIN ,, AGAIN ,,
Image error

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
Janor:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2020-08-06 15:41:43(193Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I'm working on a couple of ideas for fun with the radio.

1. Music Trivia Night.  The answers to the questions will be the actual song.  This will take some time to put together, so please be patient with me.... I'll have to squeeze it in with all the other stuff I'm working on :-)

2. Movie Trivia Night.  That one I haven't given a lot of thought to yet :-)

hugs and much love to everyone,
Janor :love:love:love

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
Janor:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2020-08-09 06:54:40(192Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Featured Artist Day

We featured The Beatles Part 1 as the featured artist all day yesterday and it was a success.  We'll be featuring Part 2 of the Beatles this coming Saturday August 15th, 2020.

The Show is called "Featured Artist" can be hosted by any of the DJ's other than our friend SiteBot :-)

It will be every Saturday from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST

If you have an artist that you would like featured, please post here and we'll add it to the schedule.  Thanks again for listening.  Anyone interested in becoming a DJ, please see "What You Need To Be A DJ" post earlier in this forum and let us know here and we'll get you started.

hugs and love,
Janor

Last edited by Janor on 2020-08-09 07:09:26

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
Janor:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2020-08-09 07:08:55(192Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error

Join us every Sunday evening in the Lobby to another fun filled evening of listening to The Twilight Zone: Radio Dramas

Time will be 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm EST

This Sunday August 9/2020, the 4 episodes that will be aired are as follows:

006 The After Hours

007 Mr Dingle, The Strong

008 A Stop At Willoughby

009 The Lonely

We had a fantastic time last Sunday and I hope to see you all there this week.  Come join the party of fellow Galaxians for our version of MST3K.  Bring your popcorn and beverage and enjoy the show:-)

hugs and love,
Janor

Last edited by Janor on 2020-08-09 07:10:21

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
Janor:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2020-08-11 20:49:43(192Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error

This past Sunday was another smashing success.  Thanks everyone for listening and joining the hysterical comedy commentary in the Lobby

Better timing made it possible to air a 5th episode called "010 Of Late I Think Of Cliffordville".

Join us this coming

Sunday August 16th, 2020 at 6:00 pm EST - 10:00 pm EST

for another round of The Twilight Zone: Radio Dramas

and the TGx chatroom commentary (usually a lot of sexual innuendo, but extremely hyserical).

As your host, I will be airing episodes:

011 The Obsolete Man
012 The Bard
013 Back There
014 A Short Drink From A Certain Fountain
015 Nervous Man In A Four Dollar Room

Bring your popcorn and beverage and enjoy the show:-)

hugs and love,

Last edited by Janor on 2020-08-11 20:51:15

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-08-11 21:34:07(192Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Janor wrote:

Image error

This past Sunday was another smashing success.  Thanks everyone for listening and joining the hysterical comedy commentary in the Lobby

Better timing made it possible to air a 5th episode called "010 Of Late I Think Of Cliffordville".

Join us this coming

and the TGx chatroom commentary (usually a lot of sexual innuendo, but extremely hyserical).

011 The Obsolete Man
012 The Bard
013 Back There

hugs and love,
Ummm, maybe you should take your cloths off :-@

Post liked by - cRAYz:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
Janor:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2020-08-15 19:26:58(191Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

miok wrote:

Janor wrote:

Image error

Join us this coming

011 The Obsolete Man
012 The Bard
013 Back There

hugs and love,
miok is always trying to convince me to take my clothes off... and he calls me a Deviant???? Pot... Kettle.... ????:-):-):-):love:love:love

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:Posted at 2020-08-15 19:28:34(191Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

yeah today your the pot..... and if i dont smoke it all ,,,,  lmfao tomorrow its his turn :-):-):-)

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2020-08-15 19:52:14(191Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9026

Janor wrote:

miok wrote:

Janor wrote:

Image error

Join us this coming

011 The Obsolete Man
012 The Bard
013 Back There

hugs and love,
miok is always trying to convince me to take my clothes off... and he calls me a Deviant???? Pot... Kettle.... ????:-):-):-):love:love:love
The miok:_admin: I know doesn't lie.....:-@:facepalm

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:Posted at 2020-08-19 15:01:58(191Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Got to ask putting together some stuff and what do ya think .....

How about a evening of George Carlin ??

Just saying i got enough material last night to go for hours .....
;)

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2020-08-19 15:43:32(191Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1365
Uploads: 1449

Superbikemike wrote:

;)
George Carlin all for that great idea

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
Janor:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2020-08-19 15:45:38(191Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Superbikemike wrote:

;)
Mike!!! you thief. :-):-):-) ... you heard me playing Carlin yesterday... I have all of his stuff. :--)  Lesson learned, I won't play any more teasers to my ideas... LMAO :love:love:love

I do have a couple of really good ideas I'm working on... and I won't spill the beans in advance this time :-)

hugs and love,
Janor

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-08-19 16:00:52(191Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

There's no George Carlin I haven't heard but he's always good for another listen and laugh.

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2020-08-19 17:37:02(191Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9026

zeke23 wrote:

Superbikemike wrote:

;)
Saw him live in Vegas in 98.Still remember it & laugh my ass off.:-):-):-)

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, miok:_admin:
Janor:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2020-08-19 17:48:01(191Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

bigboy12 wrote:

zeke23 wrote:

Superbikemike wrote:

;)
Saw him live in Vegas in 98.Still remember it & laugh my ass off.:-):-):-)
LOL BB... I saw him live in Toronto, but I can't remember the year...bwahahahaha

Post liked by - zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:Posted at 2020-08-19 17:55:29(191Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Mike!!! you thief. :-):-):-) ... you heard me playing Carlin yesterday...
you do know i listen at work even though im not logged in when its not the bot ......

And yes i did cause i remembered lmfao ....
only takes something you play to jog my memory ..
dont have all his stuff but some ...

yeah thought of it for a few hours too have a good laff then move on ...
and yeah saw him twice in his early years ....
class clown in coconut grove  and a couple years later he did a thing with rodney in sunrise florida for new years eve ...

Image error

Last edited by Superbikemike on 2020-08-19 19:14:56

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, miok:_admin:
Soup:_trusted_user:Posted at 2020-08-19 19:48:38(191Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 489
Uploads: 76

If your going to do George Carlin, how about some Billy Connolly :D

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, miok:_admin:
Janor:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2020-08-19 19:55:16(191Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Soup wrote:

If your going to do George Carlin, how about some Billy Connolly :D
Seeing as I don't know who Billy Connolly is... maybe you should become a DJ as well... we need more :-) hint hint hint

hugs and much love,

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Soup:_trusted_user:

Sitefriends