E-BOOK Request thread

Shoshin:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:Posted at 2021-02-07 05:56:10(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 20
Posts: 108
Uploads: 0

Chelsea wrote:

Shoshin wrote:

Does anyone happen to have a link to this in any format?  

The Little Bitcoin Book: Why Bitcoin Matters for Your Freedom, Finances, and Future
by Bitcoin Collective, Timi Ajiboye, Luis Buenaventura, Lily Liu, Alexander Lloyd, Alejandro Machado, Jimmy Song, Alena Vranova, Alex Gladstein

Also:
[url=https://www.amazon.com/Thank-God-Bitcoin-Corruption-Redemption-ebook/dp/B08P3Z2H48]THANK GOD FOR BITCOIN: The Creation, Corruption and Redemption of Money[/url]
by Robert Breedlove, J.M. Bush, Gabe Higgins, George Mekhail, Lyle Pratt, Jimmy Song, Julia Tourianski, Derek Waltchack
Sent #2
Thank you as always, Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:.  I appreciate you!:love

‌‌‌‌ Like 1
 
Post liked by - Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-02-07 11:48:14(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1710
Posts: 745
Uploads: 0

Chuckspencer42 wrote:

Sent #1

‌‌‌‌ Like 0
 
Chuckspencer42Posted at 2021-02-07 18:24:45(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 15
Posts: 44
Uploads: 0

Chelsea wrote:

Thankyou Chelsea - that's made my day a lot better :D

‌‌‌ Like 1
 
Post liked by - Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
DutchFroggie:_female:Posted at 2021-02-09 13:15:22(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 60
Posts: 141
Uploads: 0

Hello !

I'm looking for these epubs :
Robb, J.D. Eve Dallas Faithless in Death
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/53138105-faithless-in-death
Harrison, Thea American Witch Rogue Charms
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/45437793-rogue-charms
Rowland, Diana Kara Gillian Glitter & Mayhem
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17902184-glitter-mayhem

Can you help me?

Thank you

Last edited by DutchFroggie on 2021-02-09 13:15:37


‌‌ Like 1
 
Post liked by - anubis7914:_female:
anubis7914:_female:Posted at 2021-02-09 17:06:25(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 51
Posts: 72
Uploads: 0

Hello

Could someone assist me with epubs:

Containing Malice: A SciFi Cyborg Romance (Rebel Cyborgs Book 1) by Cynthia Sax

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08LK4CWHS?notRedirectToSDP=1&ref_=dbs_mng_calw_0&storeType=ebooks

Faithless in Death: An Eve Dallas Novel

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B086ZXF6MR?notRedirectToSDP=1&ref_=dbs_mng_calw_51&storeType=ebooks

Reckless Road (Torpedo Ink Book 5) by Christine Feehan

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B087PMFMNR?notRedirectToSDP=1&ref_=dbs_mng_calw_4&storeType=ebooks

Rafael (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter Book 28) by Laurell K. Hamilton
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08HL756LX?notRedirectToSDP=1&ref_=dbs_mng_calw_27&storeType=ebooks

Thank-you so much for your time and consideration.
:love

P.S.   DutchFroggie,
        Rogue Charms by Thea Harrison hasn't been released yet, but I'm really looking forward to the day it is.
        American Witch was very good.  However.  I'd really like to see her publish the rest of The Unseen.
        It was cruel of her to publish half the story then disappear.  :bad
        &
        I really wish Diana Rowland would start writing again, 4 years is a long time for such a good writer  :(

Last edited by anubis7914 on 2021-02-09 17:12:07


‌‌‌ Like 1
 
Post liked by - Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-02-09 18:33:14(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1710
Posts: 745
Uploads: 0

DutchFroggie wrote:

Hello !

I'm looking for these epubs :
Robb, J.D. Eve Dallas Faithless in Death
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/53138105-faithless-in-death
Harrison, Thea American Witch Rogue Charms
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/45437793-rogue-charms
Rowland, Diana Kara Gillian Glitter & Mayhem
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17902184-glitter-mayhem

Can you help me?

Thank you
Sent 1&3

‌‌ Like 0
 
DutchFroggie:_female:Posted at 2021-02-09 19:34:43(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 60
Posts: 141
Uploads: 0

Sorry Chelsea,
it's a little confusing, according to Goodreads Rogue Charms is available. On Harrison's website this title is found under "recent released" but not available for purchase. Ugh...
And Anubis, you're right. I hate it when they do that. I never start reading the chapters some authors pubish on their (Facebook) page. And than nothing...
And the next Outlander must be a massive book...

Like 2
 
Post liked by - anubis7914:_female:, Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-02-09 20:01:53(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1710
Posts: 745
Uploads: 0

anubis7914 wrote:

Hello

Could someone assist me with epubs:

Containing Malice: A SciFi Cyborg Romance (Rebel Cyborgs Book 1) by Cynthia Sax

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08LK4CWHS?notRedirectToSDP=1&ref_=dbs_mng_calw_0&storeType=ebooks

Faithless in Death: An Eve Dallas Novel

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B086ZXF6MR?notRedirectToSDP=1&ref_=dbs_mng_calw_51&storeType=ebooks

Reckless Road (Torpedo Ink Book 5) by Christine Feehan

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B087PMFMNR?notRedirectToSDP=1&ref_=dbs_mng_calw_4&storeType=ebooks

Rafael (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter Book 28) by Laurell K. Hamilton
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08HL756LX?notRedirectToSDP=1&ref_=dbs_mng_calw_27&storeType=ebooks

Thank-you so much for your time and consideration.
:love

P.S.   DutchFroggie,
        Rogue Charms by Thea Harrison hasn't been released yet, but I'm really looking forward to the day it is.
        American Witch was very good.  However.  I'd really like to see her publish the rest of The Unseen.
        It was cruel of her to publish half the story then disappear.  :bad
        &
        I really wish Diana Rowland would start writing again, 4 years is a long time for such a good writer  :(
Sent

‌‌ Like 0
 
anubis7914:_female:Posted at 2021-02-09 20:17:25(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 51
Posts: 72
Uploads: 0

Chelsea wrote:

anubis7914 wrote:

Hello

Could someone assist me with epubs:

Containing Malice: A SciFi Cyborg Romance (Rebel Cyborgs Book 1) by Cynthia Sax

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08LK4CWHS?notRedirectToSDP=1&ref_=dbs_mng_calw_0&storeType=ebooks

Faithless in Death: An Eve Dallas Novel

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B086ZXF6MR?notRedirectToSDP=1&ref_=dbs_mng_calw_51&storeType=ebooks

Reckless Road (Torpedo Ink Book 5) by Christine Feehan

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B087PMFMNR?notRedirectToSDP=1&ref_=dbs_mng_calw_4&storeType=ebooks

Rafael (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter Book 28) by Laurell K. Hamilton
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08HL756LX?notRedirectToSDP=1&ref_=dbs_mng_calw_27&storeType=ebooks

Thank-you so much for your time and consideration.
:love

P.S.   DutchFroggie,
        Rogue Charms by Thea Harrison hasn't been released yet, but I'm really looking forward to the day it is.
        American Witch was very good.  However.  I'd really like to see her publish the rest of The Unseen.
        It was cruel of her to publish half the story then disappear.  :bad
        &
        I really wish Diana Rowland would start writing again, 4 years is a long time for such a good writer  :(
Sent


I appreciate you so very much!

‌‌‌‌ Like 1
 
Post liked by - Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
DutchFroggie:_female:Posted at 2021-02-10 22:08:30(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 60
Posts: 141
Uploads: 0

Hello!

I'm looking for these epubs:

Blake, Lexi  - Submission Impossible
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/55061873-submission-impossible
Arthur, Keri Kingdoms of Earth and Air 01 Unlit
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/39729227-unlit
Arthur, Keri Kingdoms of Earth and Air 02 Cursed 
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/40861960-cursed
Arthur, Keri Kingdoms of Earth and Air 03 Ice
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/45134999-burn

Can you help me out?
Thanks :)

‌‌‌ Like 0
 
Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-02-11 00:21:39(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1710
Posts: 745
Uploads: 0

DutchFroggie wrote:

Hello!

I'm looking for these epubs:

Blake, Lexi  - Submission Impossible
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/55061873-submission-impossible
Arthur, Keri Kingdoms of Earth and Air 01 Unlit
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/39729227-unlit
Arthur, Keri Kingdoms of Earth and Air 02 Cursed 
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/40861960-cursed
Arthur, Keri Kingdoms of Earth and Air 03 Ice
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/45134999-burn

Can you help me out?
Thanks :)
Sent

Blake, Lexi  - Submission Impossible -  Expected publication: February 16th 2021 :)

‌‌‌‌ Like 2
 
Post liked by - Thomaskhan:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Soup:_blocked:
DutchFroggie:_female:Posted at 2021-02-11 21:29:25(18Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 60
Posts: 141
Uploads: 0

Chelsea wrote:

Blake, Lexi  - Submission Impossible -  Expected publication: February 16th 2021 :)
I'm really messing up the dates :facepalm

‌‌‌‌ Like 3
 
Post liked by - Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, anubis7914:_female:, Thomaskhan:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Chuckspencer42Posted at 2021-02-12 14:59:14(18Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 15
Posts: 44
Uploads: 0

Hi

Can anyone please help with How To Be A Complete and Utter Blunt by James Blunt
https://www.amazon.co.uk/How-Complete-Utter-Blunt-Reluctant-ebook/dp/B08JPF95KN/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&qid=1613141913&refinements=p_27%3AJames+Blunt&s=digital-text&sr=1-1&text=James+Blunt

Thanks

Charlie

Last edited by Chuckspencer42 on 2021-02-12 14:59:32


Like 0
 
anubis7914:_female:Posted at 2021-02-13 16:21:24(18Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 51
Posts: 72
Uploads: 0

Hello :P

Could someone please assist me with this epub:

Imperial Governess (Terran Reset Book 1) by Viola Grace

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08WJLDXN6?notRedirectToSDP=1&ref_=dbs_mng_calw_0&storeType=ebooks

Thank-you so much for your time and consideration.
:love

‌‌‌‌ Like 0
 
Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-02-13 23:48:56(18Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1710
Posts: 745
Uploads: 0


anubis7914 wrote:

Hello :P

Could someone please assist me with this epub:

Imperial Governess (Terran Reset Book 1) by Viola Grace

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08WJLDXN6?notRedirectToSDP=1&ref_=dbs_mng_calw_0&storeType=ebooks

Thank-you so much for your time and consideration.
:love
Sent

Last edited by Chelsea on 2021-02-13 23:49:26


‌‌‌ Like 2
 
Post liked by - Thomaskhan:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, GodAndUlster:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
anubis7914:_female:Posted at 2021-02-14 06:28:56(18Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 51
Posts: 72
Uploads: 0

Chelsea wrote:

anubis7914 wrote:

Hello :P

Could someone please assist me with this epub:

Imperial Governess (Terran Reset Book 1) by Viola Grace

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08WJLDXN6?notRedirectToSDP=1&ref_=dbs_mng_calw_0&storeType=ebooks

Thank-you so much for your time and consideration.
:love
Sent


I appreciate you very much!

:love

Last edited by anubis7914 on 2021-02-14 06:29:38


‌‌ Like 2
 
Post liked by - Thomaskhan:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-02-15 20:38:42(18Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1710
Posts: 745
Uploads: 0

DutchFroggie wrote:

Chelsea wrote:

Blake, Lexi  - Submission Impossible -  Expected publication: February 16th 2021 :)
I'm really messing up the dates :facepalm
Sent :o)

‌‌‌ Like 2
 
Post liked by - Thomaskhan:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, GodAndUlster:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
Mstwinkles:_female:Posted at 2021-02-17 05:12:43(18Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5
Posts: 8
Uploads: 0

Hey Folks wondering if anyone could find these in epub format thanks

Christine Feehan
(Torpedo Ink)
#3 Vendetta Road
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/50054094-vendetta-road

#4 Desolation Road
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/48761286-desolation-road

Thanks folks luv ya stuff :-*:-*:-*

‌‌ Like 1
 
Post liked by - Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-02-17 12:52:28(18Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1710
Posts: 745
Uploads: 0

Mstwinkles wrote:

Hey Folks wondering if anyone could find these in epub format thanks

Christine Feehan
(Torpedo Ink)
#3 Vendetta Road
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/50054094-vendetta-road

#4 Desolation Road
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/48761286-desolation-road

Thanks folks luv ya stuff :-*:-*:-*
Sent

‌‌‌ Like 1
 
Post liked by - Thomaskhan:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Quadzilla:_male:Posted at 2021-02-19 10:11:15(17Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 20
Uploads: 0

hi all

any books by:
-  mark gimenez, except abduction and con law
- todd ritter - bad moon and devil's night

thanks for the gr8 work u all do :)

Last edited by Quadzilla on 2021-02-19 10:11:46


‌‌‌ Like 1
 
Post liked by - Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-02-19 19:28:43(17Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1710
Posts: 745
Uploads: 0

Quadzilla wrote:

hi all

any books by:
-  mark gimenez, except abduction and con law
- todd ritter - bad moon and devil's night

thanks for the gr8 work u all do :)
Sent

Like 2
 
Post liked by - Quadzilla:_male:, Thomaskhan:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
will777Posted at 2021-02-20 14:35:04(17Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 5
Uploads: 0

Looking for:

Forever: A Medical Thriller  by Geoffrey Cooper

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/53188532-forever?from_search=true&from_srp=true&qid=PCXrpoEule&rank=8

Thanks!

Like 1
 
Post liked by - Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-02-20 18:13:24(17Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1710
Posts: 745
Uploads: 0

will777 wrote:

Sent

‌‌ Like 1
 
Post liked by - Thomaskhan:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
will777Posted at 2021-02-21 00:34:54(17Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 5
Uploads: 0

Chelsea wrote:

will777 wrote:

Sent
Got it.
Thank you!

‌‌‌‌ Like 3
 
Post liked by - Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Thomaskhan:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, GodAndUlster:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-02-21 20:37:40(17Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1710
Posts: 745
Uploads: 0

Chelsea wrote:

Sent #2

Like 0
 

  Sitefriends