About me

pennywise:_trusted_user::_female::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2019-12-02 13:43:05(228Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 225
Uploads: 0

Image error

Hello to all new users. :D

Post liked by - Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-12-02 16:53:04(228Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Pink Lady
Reppoints: 2945

bigboy12 wrote:

Welcome to TGx  jAlmond:_male: ,hope tosee you floating around. :)
Don't let pennywise hear it......she lets everybody float 🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈:facepalm

pennywise wrote:

Image error

Hello to all new users. :D
Need I say more????....:-@:-@

Last edited by QueenB on 2019-12-02 16:54:32

Post liked by - Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
KillerJane:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2019-12-02 18:50:43(228Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3670

Welcome to TGx Image error

Last edited by KillerJane on 2019-12-02 19:03:05

Post liked by - Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-12-02 20:09:55(228Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3930

Welcome to the Family jAlmond!
Image error

Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_blocked:, Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2019-12-02 20:11:44(228Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9021

Oss wrote:

Image error
We are ?  :-):-):-)

Last edited by bigboy12 on 2019-12-02 20:13:51

Post liked by - Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-12-02 20:27:06(228Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Pink Lady

bigboy12 wrote:

Oss wrote:

Image error
yesss you know we are. :facepalm:facepalm
We even take good care of our elderly people O:-D...take care of the batteries for the hearing devices,plastic bags for the catheters,even glue for the fake teeth
:-@:-@:-@
How cool is that B)

Last edited by QueenB on 2019-12-02 20:29:48

Post liked by - Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2019-12-02 20:31:47(228Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

QueenB wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

Oss wrote:

Image error
We even take good care of our elderly people O:-D...take care of the batteries for the hearing devices,plastic bags for the catheters,even glue for the fake teeth
How cool is that B)
:-):-):-) just remember to keep the catheter warm. :-):-):-)

Post liked by - QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-12-02 21:24:12(228Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3930

bigboy12 wrote:

QueenB wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

Oss wrote:

Image error
How cool is that B)
Shhh don't scare them away, they might see our true colors:D

Post liked by - djleggz123:_male:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-12-03 08:00:01(228Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Pink Lady

Oss wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

QueenB wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

Oss wrote:

Image error
How cool is that B)
Shhh don't scare them away, they might see our true colors:D
don't worry Oss,when they go through the door the first time......there is no way back....the door doesn't open from the inside ....and pennywise 🎈🎈🎈 wil let them all float at the end :-@:-@:-@

Last edited by QueenB on 2019-12-03 08:00:30

Post liked by - djleggz123:_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
firebelle:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2019-12-03 09:14:09(228Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1185

Thank you miok, bigboy12, RedBaron58 and all of you who have welcomed me to the site. :)

Post liked by - KATZ:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, djleggz123:_male:, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:
djleggz123:_male:Posted at 2019-12-03 17:39:26(228Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 15

Well Hello everyone,
My name is djleggz123 AKA Ed from the US and discovered this site not too long ago and have been hooked since. I love being able to watch my shows and things I enjoy from this wonderful page. I truly don't know what else to put here but I would like to thank eveyone involved in running this site and would also like to say thank you to all uploaders and fellow downloaders.:P:P:love

Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_blocked:, firebelle:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, kentk9:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2019-12-03 17:42:58(228Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3480

Welcome to TorrentGalaxy djleggz123:_male:
Thanks for the kind words.

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2019-12-03 17:47:38(228Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

djleggz123 wrote:

Well Hello everyone,
My name is djleggz123 AKA Ed from the US and discovered this site not too long ago and have been hooked since. I love being able to watch my shows and things I enjoy from this wonderful page. I truly don't know what else to put here but I would like to thank eveyone involved in running this site and would also like to say thank you to all uploaders and fellow downloaders.:P:P:love
Hello djleggz123:_male: aka Ed , welcome to TGx.Thank you for the kind words.Having said that you may change your mind once you see how crazy some of us are. :D . Hope to see you in the lobby & forums.Enjoy your new home. :)

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-12-03 20:56:20(228Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Pink Lady

bigboy12 wrote:

djleggz123 wrote:

Well Hello everyone,
Hello djleggz123:_male: aka Ed , welcome to TGx.Thank you for the kind words.Having said that you may change your mind once you see how crazy some of us are. :D . Hope to see you in the lobby & forums.Enjoy your new home. :)
Welcome djleggz, no idea what BB is talking about O:-D

Image error

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
tololimi:_female:Posted at 2019-12-07 19:51:06(227Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 15

Hi everybody  :) ,
Not  so much to tell about me .
I'm in my sixties, happily married and like cats (have 6 coming from 12) , music with a good bass so not the soft, slow songs , they make my fall a sleep !
And of course watch series and movies (action, crime and SF) and I am not patient enough to wait for them to come out on TV, reason for my being here :P
I have 2 married children who don’t like to much what I do but don’t mind borrowing my external hard drive LOL
So in my sixties but very much alive.
I'm done talking now
Have all a nice evening or day depending from where you are :)

Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_blocked:, LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:
KillerJane:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2019-12-07 19:59:09(227Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3670

Image error

Last edited by KillerJane on 2019-12-08 12:06:08

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2019-12-07 20:00:36(227Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Welcome to TGx tololimi:_female:
Hope you enjoy the site.
If you like to meet friendly people be sure to visit our chat in the lobby.
Have fun :)

Post liked by - tololimi:_female:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2019-12-07 20:27:11(227Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

Welcome to all I missed.....
Good to see that you have joined this awesome family.
If you have any questions feel free to ask any of the staff, uploaders or trusted members..
Don't ask me because there's not much sense in what I say.
Some might even claim that I'm a nutcase and mentally ill :facepalm
I still wonder how they come up with those kind of stories :?
I always behave B)
Well see ya all around
:-@

Post liked by - matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, firebelle:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2019-12-07 20:30:52(227Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Hi  tololimi:_female: welcome to TGx otherwise known as the nut house by us old farts.Hope to meet you in chat lobby.
Have some fun,but watch out for the craysies ! Just to let you know I'm not one of them.Don't listen to anybody but me & you'll be safe.:-):-):-)

Post liked by - matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, tololimi:_female:
QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-12-08 00:21:03(227Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Pink Lady

Welcome tololimi:_female:Always glad to welcome new servants for the Queen.
If you need a room here,you are at the right adress...this whole place belongs to me. O:-D...Mafketel:_super_admin::_male: is the biggest nut here....he keeps forgetting to take his pills...
hhmmm maybe you can take over that job to earn your bed and breakfast here.
Oo and you better stay away from bigboy12:_moderator::_male:,he keeps playing with the rubber of his catheter....so when you come close you will get pied allover :facepalm

Enjoy,have fun and pay the Queen in.time and you will be okay here

Last edited by QueenB on 2019-12-08 00:22:57

Post liked by - matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
MrBadDog:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:Posted at 2019-12-08 02:24:52(227Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 225

Hey Y'all. I'm glad I've found some old friends,and looking forward to making some new ones. I've been around the block, and left my mark on everything. It's nice to be here where the sights are familiar and no one kicks me for humping everything. :P

Image error

Post liked by - matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2019-12-08 02:30:55(227Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Welcome to TorrentGalaxy MrBadDog:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:

Post liked by - matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, MrBadDog:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2019-12-08 02:31:24(227Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

MrBadDog wrote:

Hey Y'all. I'm glad I've found some old friends,and looking forward to making some new ones. I've been around the block, and left my mark on everything. It's nice to be here where the sights are familiar and no one kicks me for humping everything. :P

Image error
Hi there  MrBadDog:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle: glad to have you with us.Hope to see you in the lobby chat or poking around the forums.Enjoy your stay. :)

Post liked by - matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, MrBadDog:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:
trullie:_female:Posted at 2019-12-08 02:39:06(227Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 43

Hello.
My name is trullie and what a wonderful torrentsite.
Now that i've finally discovered this forum i'll be dropping by more often . Just to chat and all.

I'm online since the beginning of this century. But never upped a torrent. I would like learn to do this.
Trullie.

It feels like everybody knows one another on this site and would like to be part of it.
I'm not looking for people to meet irl.
Just online friends will do.

Oh, yes. How can I upload an avatar?

Last edited by trullie on 2019-12-08 02:40:07

Post liked by - matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, firebelle:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2019-12-08 02:51:07(227Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

trullie wrote:

Hello.
My name is trullie and what a wonderful torrentsite.
Now that i've finally discovered this forum i'll be dropping by more often . Just to chat and all.

I'm online since the beginning of this century. But never upped a torrent. I would like learn to do this.
Trullie.

It feels like everybody knows one another on this site and would like to be part of it.
I'm not looking for people to meet irl.
Just online friends will do.

Oh, yes. How can I upload an avatar?
Hi   trullie:_female: we have a great community for sure .You will make a lot of friends in no time.For making an avatar download an image copy it & paste it in your profile page .Very easy to ,measurements cannot exceed 100 x100. Hope this helps you :https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=74.It's a link to show you all you need.Any problems feel free to ask any staff or member for help.Hope to see you in the lobby.:)

Post liked by - matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:

Sitefriends