Trial Upload Status Applications V2

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-04-07 19:13:30(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9081
Uploads: 0

bigboy12 wrote:

BeechyBoy wrote:

I have been a trusted uploader to The PirateBay for many years. As you might know, I have uploaded many HD TV shows to that site and would like to contribute to this site also on a regular basis.
Please allow me to be a uploader to this fine site.

Thank you,
BeechyBoy
Welcome to TGx BeechyBoy:_male: .
Please link me to your acct. on TPB along with a file .
In the meantime please go over cover post of attached link& reply as per instructions.
Thank you.

Did some research & got what was needed.
Request.....
Granted.
Will be sending you a pm with helpful materials.
Welcome to uploading on TGx. :_pirate

Post liked by - DiabloTripleA:_trusted_uploader::_male::_kitty::_turtle:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
FLACFemme:_trial_uploader::_female:Posted at 2024-04-07 21:40:14(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Uploads: 3

bigboy12 wrote:

FLACFemme wrote:

HAI TGx Team! I talked about myself and the kind of music I listen to in this post: https://torrentgalaxy.to/forum/perma/394467/About-Me---V2 Which, is the main thing I plan on uploading! I am a new uploader, and don't have accounts with any other websites, so I hope I can get all of the formatting down! Also .nfo files... I've read the rules and would love to join the team!
Welcome to TGx  FLACFemme:_trial_uploader::_female:

Please read cover post of attached link & reply as per instructions.
Thank you.

Hey sorry I thought I hit all of the points
1. Intro: I like music, lossless music, rap, jazz, rock, electronic, anything but country (just isnt my cup o tea)
2. New uploader, no accounts on other sites.
3. I plan on uploading music, from CDs or straight from bandcamp if i have to.
4. I have a seedbox
5. I have read and acknowledge the rules, and agree to follow them
Also I should 100% have enough files to satisfy 5 uploads per month for awhile.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-04-07 21:49:22(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

FLACFemme wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

FLACFemme wrote:

HAI TGx Team! I talked about myself and the kind of music I listen to in this post: https://torrentgalaxy.to/forum/perma/394467/About-Me---V2 Which, is the main thing I plan on uploading! I am a new uploader, and don't have accounts with any other websites, so I hope I can get all of the formatting down! Also .nfo files... I've read the rules and would love to join the team!
Welcome to TGx  FLACFemme:_trial_uploader::_female:

Thank you.

Hey sorry I thought I hit all of the points
1. Intro: I like music, lossless music, rap, jazz, rock, electronic, anything but country (just isnt my cup o tea)
2. New uploader, no accounts on other sites.
3. I plan on uploading music, from CDs or straight from bandcamp if i have to.
4. I have a seedbox
5. I have read and acknowledge the rules, and agree to follow them
Also I should 100% have enough files to satisfy 5 uploads per month for awhile.
Well let's see what you can do.
Request....
Granted.
Welcome to uploading on TGx.  :_pirate

Post liked by - DiabloTripleA:_trusted_uploader::_male::_kitty::_turtle:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, FLACFemme:_trial_uploader::_female:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-04-07 23:12:58(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

bigboy12 wrote:

DaddyCool wrote:

• Hello Tgx Team. I am an Encoder in Telegram, I Have Been Encoding #Movies For More Than 2 Years and My Name Tag is 'DaddyCooL'. I Always Do x265 10bit because I Love To Encode In this Format. I have Done Many Encodes In This Format especially The New Movies.

• I am a Newbie, I want To Upload Only #Movies In Your Site.

• I Have Gone Through All The Rules and I will definitely Follow The Rules which You Have Mentioned.

• I want To Upload All Of My Movies Which I Have Encoded. And i am planning to Do This Stuff As Long As I want.

* Waiting For Your Kind Response

Thank You , best Regards
Welcome to TGx  DaddyCool:_trial_uploader:.
Please reply to my pm.
Thank you
Thanks for your reply. Am going to give you a shot.
Request....
Granted.
Welcome to uploading on TGx . :_pirate

Please use our recommended trackers
https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=1044

Post liked by - DiabloTripleA:_trusted_uploader::_male::_kitty::_turtle:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
Squiddygamer:_trial_uploader:Posted at 2024-04-08 00:34:32(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 9

Hi torrent team
Ive read the conditions again and understand and acknowledge the rules of what must be in my torrent file / upload
I don't have any experience on other torrenting sites so no history to mention
However like i said im interested primarily in uploading live music performances - not ripped or recorded by me however

Last edited by Squiddygamer on 2024-04-08 00:39:49

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-04-08 00:57:48(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

bigboy12 wrote:

Squiddygamer wrote:

Hey
I am a new uploader but looking to upload different Live performances in high quality format (1080p+)
Thank you
Welcome to TGx Squiddygamer:_trial_uploader:  please read cover post of attached link & reply asper instructions .
Thank you.

Squiddygamer wrote:

Hi torrent team
Ive read the conditions again and understand and acknowledge the rules of what must be in my torrent file / upload
However like i said im interested primarily in uploading live music performances - not ripped or recorded by me however
Please reply to my pm i have a few questions for you to answer.

Post liked by - DiabloTripleA:_trusted_uploader::_male::_kitty::_turtle:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, wyldchyld:_moderator::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
la12rff23f3:_trial_uploader:Posted at 2024-04-08 01:09:31(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1
Uploads: 48

want my previous trial uploader status back

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, wyldchyld:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-04-08 01:17:23(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

la12rff23f3 wrote:

want my previous trial uploader status back
HI la12rff23f3:_trial_uploader: am going to restore your status. Please try to stay active this time.
Also the words please & thank you are great to use.
Request...
Granted.

Welcome back .

Note:
Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.
If demoted, you'll have to wait 3 months before applying again.

Note: trial uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps and software. Requesting upload status for games, apps and software will be denied.

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, wyldchyld:_moderator::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-04-08 01:38:05(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

bigboy12 wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

Squiddygamer wrote:

Hey
I am a new uploader but looking to upload different Live performances in high quality format (1080p+)
Thank you
Welcome to TGx Squiddygamer:_trial_uploader:  please read cover post of attached link & reply asper instructions .
Thank you.

Squiddygamer wrote:

Hi torrent team
Please reply to my pm i have a few questions for you to answer.
Thanks for your reply. Will give you a shot.
Request....
Granted.
Welcome to uploading on TGx :_pirate

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, wyldchyld:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
Shadow1337TPosted at 2024-04-08 06:06:27(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

hi im a uploader from 1337x my prrevious tgx account was disabled for inactivity or hacked if u gave a upload permission i will be very greatful, thnk you
1337x prrofile :- https://1337x.to/user/AlejandroAXL/

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2024-04-08 08:16:43(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

Shadow1337T wrote:

hi im a uploader from 1337x my prrevious tgx account was disabled for inactivity or hacked if u gave a upload permission i will be very greatful, thnk you
1337x prrofile :- https://1337x.to/user/AlejandroAXL/
Please send me your details of your old account here so I can look into it.

Post liked by - Shadow1337T, DiabloTripleA:_trusted_uploader::_male::_kitty::_turtle:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
BoduognadPosted at 2024-04-08 18:06:04(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Dear Galaxy Team,

My name is Marco D.Q. and i am Belgian 52 years old.
I am a movie and torrent lover.
I have read the rules and i agree with them.
I am quiet new with Pc programs.
I posses a 10GB Collection of Bottom , the series , movie and all shows starring Rik Mayall and Adrian "Ed" Edmundson.
In this file i created there's also other series with both actors , like "Filthy,Rich & Catflap , "The dangerous brothers present , world of danger and the Bottom movie "Guest house paradiso".

I would love to share this unique collection and that's why i decided to sign up.

Yours sincerely,

Marco D.Q.

BoduognadPosted at 2024-04-08 18:34:49(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

+

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-04-08 21:01:04(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Boduognad   wrote:

Dear Galaxy Team,

I posses a 10GB Collection of Bottom , the series , movie and all shows starring Rik Mayall and Adrian "Ed" Edmundson.
In this file i created there's also other series with both actors , like "Filthy,Rich & Catflap , "The dangerous brothers present , world of danger and the Bottom movie "Guest house paradiso".

I would love to share this unique collection and that's why i decided to sign up.

Yours sincerely,

Marco D.Q.
Welcome to TGx  Boduognad.
Please reply to pm.
Thank you.

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
BoduognadPosted at 2024-04-08 21:10:35(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

:_;) Thx for welcoming me as a new member. i forgot the mention that all the series are added with synchronised subs in English and the life shows have synchronised dutch subs too for the people of Belgian and the Netherlands.

a question what or who is "pm" and how do i put this torrent on TxGalaxy .

I already uploaded the file with qbit and it's seeding but no one picks it up cause i think the sites don't show the possibility yet to download the torrent , so how do i go futher ??

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-04-08 21:57:02(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

bigboy12 wrote:

Boduognad   wrote:

Dear Galaxy Team,

Yours sincerely,

Marco D.Q.
Welcome to TGx  Boduognad.
Please reply to pm.
Thank you.

Boduognad wrote:

:_;) TGx for welcoming me as a new member. i forgot the mention that all the series are added with synchronised subs in English and the life shows have synchronised dutch subs too for the people of Belgian and the Netherlands.

a question what or who is "pm" and how do i put this torrent on TxGalaxy .

I already uploaded the file with qbit and it's seeding but no one picks it up cause i think the sites don't show the possibility yet to download the torrent , so how do i go futher ??
Thanks for your reply. Normally I would decline you but because of your honesty I'm going to give you a chance.
Request.....
Granted.
Welcome to uploading on TGx
Good luck.:_:):_pirate

Post liked by - appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, DiabloTripleA:_trusted_uploader::_male::_kitty::_turtle:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
airdemPosted at 2024-04-10 00:53:15(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

hi uploader music album,sampler
Edit: Links removed
me post I would like to try downloading to torrent

Last edited by miok on 2024-04-10 01:18:23

Shadow1337TPosted at 2024-04-10 06:28:55(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

https://torrentgalaxy.to/profile/trueHD
its my prrofile but i cant login into it

hayzee56:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-04-10 06:57:03(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
DJ ZEE
Reppoints: 1335
Uploads: 82

Shadow1337T wrote:

https://torrentgalaxy.to/profile/trueHD
its my prrofile but i cant login into it
There appears to be a problem with that account.

You'll need to PM senior staff about this subject.

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-04-10 12:10:51(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

airdem wrote:

hi uploader music album,sampler
Edit: Links removed
me post I would like to try downloading to torrent
Welcome to TGx airdem.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:
GodonfoxPosted at 2024-04-10 16:55:16(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I am uploader of ebooks, audiobooks, and tutorials!

https://1337x.to/user/Godonfox/

Requesting for Trial

miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-04-10 17:19:18(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3505

Godonfox wrote:

I am uploader of ebooks, audiobooks, and tutorials!

https://1337x.to/user/Godonfox/

Requesting for Trial
Welcome Godonfox
Please reply to my private message.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:
ExoticCook:_trial_uploader:Posted at 2024-04-10 21:22:10(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 2

I am Exotic Cook I want to support Missing uploads from NEM.- no posts from him since 15 March 2024
I will post comics weekly starting with Marvel
I have postered   here https://www.demonoid.is/files/?uid=175980&seeded=2

Please let i me know if yould like me to post here

miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-04-10 21:36:43(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3505

ExoticCook wrote:

I am Exotic Cook I want to support Missing uploads from NEM.- no posts from him since 15 March 2024
I will post comics weekly starting with Marvel
I have postered   here https://www.demonoid.is/files/?uid=175980&seeded=2

Please let i me know if yould like me to post here
Nemesis43:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sun: is an active, Trusted uploader at TGx
He'll share his own files if he has a mind to.
Declined

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Deep61:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
GenosseGeorgPosted at 2024-04-11 01:13:49(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I only want to upload one or two movies for the foreseeable future on this site.  Does this mean I can't upload at all?

Sitefriends