Trial Upload Status Applications V2

SkadoosherPosted at 2024-03-15 22:56:30(6Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Uploads: 0

I do repacking and H.265 encoding of movies and TV shows. No bloat files is the goal, don't need notoriety, just hope everyone is able to get the content they want!

Post liked by - EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-03-16 11:13:47(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9071

Skadoosher wrote:

I do repacking and H.265 encoding of movies and TV shows. No bloat files is the goal, don't need notoriety, just hope everyone is able to get the content they want!
Welcome to TGx   Skadoosher.
Please read cover post of attached link & reply as per instructions .
Thank you.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:
YouBoyOGPosted at 2024-03-16 17:21:02(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

HI Torrent Galaxy,
I am a new content uploader, just like comic content in Urdu and Hindi, and similarly small self-made-videos, since I am new to this Uploader/Encoder, hence if you want to know more about me, feel free to ask, I would be more then welcome to respond accordingly.
Thanks in advance.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-03-16 18:20:38(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

YouBoyOG wrote:

HI Torrent Galaxy,
I am a new content uploader, just like comic content in Urdu and Hindi, and similarly small self-made-videos, since I am new to this Uploader/Encoder, hence if you want to know more about me, feel free to ask, I would be more then welcome to respond accordingly.
Thanks in advance.
Welcome to TGx  YouBoyOG.
Please read cover post of attached link and reply accordingly.

Note all files must be copyrighted material only.
Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.
If demoted, you'll have to wait 3 months before applying again.

Note: trial uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps and software. Requesting upload status for games, apps and software will be denied.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Grumbler:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:Posted at 2024-03-16 19:40:51(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 61

Hey there. I am new to uploading, but I'd like to share a collection of animated TV shows that I've downloaded and/or ripped over the years. If you allow me, I'll be uploading season packs, starting with shows for kids/youngsters, and possibly some anime shows. I can also provide webrips of several Scandinavian shows for Swedish and Norwegian viewers.

I have read and understood the rules, and will abide by them.

-Empathy

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-03-16 20:45:17(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Grumbler wrote:

Hey there. I am new to uploading, but I'd like to share a collection of animated TV shows that I've downloaded and/or ripped over the years. If you allow me, I'll be uploading season packs, starting with shows for kids/youngsters, and possibly some anime shows. I can also provide webrips of several Scandinavian shows for Swedish and Norwegian viewers.

-Empathy
Welcome to TGx    Grumbler:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:.
Please reply to my pm.
Thank you.

Post liked by - appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-03-16 21:15:55(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

bigboy12 wrote:

Grumbler wrote:

-Empathy
Welcome to TGx    Grumbler:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:.
Please reply to my pm.
Thank you.
Thanks for your reply.
Request.....
Granted.
Will be sending you a pm with helpful materials.
Welcome to uploading on TGx. :_pirate

Post liked by - appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
mfaisalkemal:_male:Posted at 2024-03-17 06:19:43(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

hi, i'm new uploader. i will upload tv series of korean drama .

thanks.

faisal.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-03-17 10:59:57(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

mfaisalkemal wrote:

hi, i'm new uploader. i will upload tv series of korean drama .

thanks.

faisal.
Welcome to TGx   mfaisalkemal:_male: .
Please read cover post  of attached link & reply as per requested.
Thank you.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
trashtvwatcherPosted at 2024-03-17 15:11:44(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hi!

I am a new uploader and will upload some episodes of american reality tv shows.
I have been uploading for a couple of years now

Thanks

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-03-17 16:06:58(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

trashtvwatcher wrote:

Hi!

I am a new uploader and will upload some episodes of american reality tv shows.
I have been uploading for a couple of years now

Thanks
Welcome to TGx  trashtvwatcher
You may have read the rules but I would you to reply to my pm.
We will go from there.

Post liked by - appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
TechQHDPosted at 2024-03-19 10:51:51(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello everyone, i am a new uploader on 1337x and i would like to share my stuff here https://1337x.to/user/TechQHD/ this is my profile, i am planning to make alot more torrents, i make my own uploads:_B):_B)

miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-03-19 12:18:35(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3499

TechQHD wrote:

Hello everyone, i am a new uploader on 1337x and i would like to share my stuff here https://1337x.to/user/TechQHD/ this is my profile, i am planning to make alot more torrents, i make my own uploads:_B):_B)
Welcome TechQHD
We need a little bit of background information regarding your uploading experience/history.
Please read the opening post of this thread and apply following the instructions given there.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
submitted2:_trial_uploader:Posted at 2024-03-20 13:25:32(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 20

Hi!. I am new to uploading, but I'd like to share Blu-ray movies that I've collected over the years. I'll be uploading remux of obscure and weird movies from the 70s and forward.  Mainly horror, hong kong action and  various 70/80s movies.

Rules has been read and understood.

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-03-20 13:34:13(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

submitted2 wrote:

Hi!. I am new to uploading, but I'd like to share Blu-ray movies that I've collected over the years. I'll be uploading remux of obscure and weird movies from the 70s and forward.  Mainly horror, hong kong action and  various 70/80s movies.

Hi    submitted2:_trial_uploader:  you were approved as an uploader before but requested demotion.
Do you plan on uploading & sticking around this time ?

Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.

Note: trial uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps and software. Requesting upload status for games, apps and software will be denied.

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, miok:_admin:
submitted2:_trial_uploader:Posted at 2024-03-20 14:51:37(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 20

We had a little misunderstanding before ,that's it.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-03-20 15:01:11(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

bigboy12 wrote:

submitted2 wrote:

Hi    submitted2:_trial_uploader:  you were approved as an uploader before but requested demotion.
Do you plan on uploading & sticking around this time ?

submitted2 wrote:

We had a little misunderstanding before ,that's it.
Ok am willing to give you another chance.
Request.....
Granted.
Welcome back to uploading on TGx :_pirate

Post liked by - hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
N00dleteet:_trial_uploader:Posted at 2024-03-21 11:31:14(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 1

Hey I am a new uploader who just wants to keep rare movies and some premium youtube videos alive.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-03-21 12:10:36(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

N00dleteet wrote:

Hey I am a new uploader who just wants to keep rare movies and some premium youtube videos alive.
Welcome to TGx    N00dleteet:_trial_uploader:
Please read cover post of attached link & reply as per instructions.
Thank you

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
N00dleteet:_trial_uploader:Posted at 2024-03-21 18:17:04(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 1

bigboy12 wrote:

N00dleteet wrote:

Thank you

I have read and understand the rules for uploading. I am requesting to upload to TV and Movie categories. Once again I am a new uploader and let me know if you require anything else, thank you.

Post liked by - hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-03-21 18:18:43(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

N00dleteet wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

N00dleteet wrote:

Thank you

I have read and understand the rules for uploading. I am requesting to upload to TV and Movie categories. Once again I am a new uploader and let me know if you require anything else, thank you.
Reply to my pm.

Post liked by - hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-03-21 18:49:39(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

bigboy12 wrote:

N00dleteet wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

N00dleteet wrote:

Thank you

Reply to my pm.
Thanks for your reply.
Request......
Granted
Welcome to uploading on TGx.
:_pirate

Post liked by - hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
jrwallPosted at 2024-03-21 22:12:26(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello,
I am a new uploader, I plan on uploading both ebooks and videos on self-development I have been gathering for myself for the past three years.

Last edited by jrwall on 2024-04-02 11:09:00

WTH666Posted at 2024-03-21 22:49:44(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello? its WTH. I Mostly upload music files, as i find most cases those are hard to find  myself.

WTH666Posted at 2024-03-21 23:19:36(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Good Afternoon, I am a new contributor here (hopefully) i have uploaded on Demonoid, ( My Name is also WTH666 there) but before the first forced shutdown occurred. i want to start uploading music again, as i have a nice library, and would want to share some items, as i know its not always easy to find things.

Sitefriends