Trial Upload Status Applications V2

someone514Posted at 2023-09-06 03:33:43(36Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Uploads: 0

Hi Team TGx,

I'm new here. not an encoder or uploader.
With your permission and clearance, if granted, I'd like to upload some old TV series, documentaries and adult contents. I have them sitting in my disks so I thought it'd be nice to share them with others.

Thank you.🙏🏼

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2023-09-06 04:43:50(36Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3620
Uploads: 218

someone514 wrote:

Hi Team TGx,

With your permission and clearance, if granted, I'd like to upload some old TV series, documentaries and adult contents. I have them sitting in my disks so I thought it'd be nice to share them with others.

Thank you.🙏🏼

Welcome to TGx someone514

Requesting trial upload status:

Familiarize yourself with the uploading rules. You can read them here.
https://torrentgalaxy.to/rules
Acknowledge the rules here in your application for trial upload status.

Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.
If demoted, you'll have to wait 3 months before applying again.

Note: trial uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps and software. Requesting upload status for games, apps and software will be denied.

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, someone514, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
someone514Posted at 2023-09-06 05:55:06(36Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Garthock wrote:

someone514 wrote:

Hi Team TGx,

Thank you.🙏🏼

Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.

Note: trial uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps and software. Requesting upload status for games, apps and software will be denied.
Thank you for your prompt response to my request.

I've read the rules and acknowledge them.

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
SOUTHANONYMOUSPosted at 2023-09-06 18:57:08(36Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hi I'm gonna upload movies that no one else has and that are very rare to find.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-09-06 19:08:22(36Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9146

SOUTHANONYMOUS wrote:

Hi I'm gonna upload movies that no one else has and that are very rare to find.
Ok you still have not responded to the link I sent you. When you decide to do as what was requested of you then I may talk to you about becoming a trial uploader.This is the third & last time I will ask you to do as told.

Post liked by - hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2023-09-07 00:22:15(36Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3620
Uploads: 218

someone514 wrote:

Garthock wrote:

someone514 wrote:

Hi Team TGx,

Thank you.🙏🏼

Thank you for your prompt response to my request.

I've read the rules and acknowledge them.
I have a few more questions for you. Please respond to my PM.

Post liked by - someone514, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
XoXo:_trial_uploader:Posted at 2023-09-08 18:02:19(36Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 80

Yeah I already read all the rules and I'll follow always.

Yeah I'll upload more the few torrent I'll upload 30+ Torrent's eveyday.

Yeah I'm already uploder on TPB but New Here.

Yeah I know how to create and seed torrent's I own my seedbox also.

I Very well know about rackers.

I'll agree all of your rules.  

Thanks!

Post liked by - 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-09-08 18:46:30(36Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

bigboy12 wrote:

XoXo wrote:

Hello Admins/Mods,
I'm already uploader on TPB and I want to upload here too so Can you please give me the trial  uploader role on your site

Here's my TBP profile -   https://thepiratebay.org/search.php?q=user:XoXo
Welcome to TGx   XoXo:_trial_uploader:  . Please read cover post of attached link & respond accordingly.

Request.....Granted.
Will be sending you a pm with helpful links & material.
Welcome to uploading on TGx. :_pirate

Post liked by - 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
omao86Posted at 2023-09-09 17:57:23(36Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hi, I use to upload 1080p torrents at TPB under the same username:

https://thepiratebay.org/search.php?q=user:omao86

Now I want to upload some HQ 2160p content with sane bitrates.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-09-09 18:15:47(36Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

omao86 wrote:

Hi, I use to upload 1080p torrents at TPB under the same username:

https://thepiratebay.org/search.php?q=user:omao86

Now I want to upload some HQ 2160p content with sane bitrates.
Welcome to TGx.  omao86.  Please read cover post on attached link & reply as per instructions.

Post liked by - hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
VdeadPosted at 2023-09-09 20:18:57(36Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1

Hi TGx,
I'm a long, long-time downloader who wants to be a new uploader. I've got a vast collection of movies and tv shows that I would like to share. Please make me an Uploader, thanks and kind regards :)

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-09-09 20:29:02(36Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Vdead wrote:

Hi TGx,
I'm a long, long-time downloader who wants to be a new uploader. I've got a vast collection of movies and tv shows that I would like to share. Please make me an Uploader, thanks and kind regards :)
Hi  Vdead  please read cover post of attached link & respond accordingly.

Post liked by - hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Bryndlefly:_male:Posted at 2023-09-10 03:13:55(36Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 14

Greetings! I'm looking to get back into the torrent creation/uploading game after being out for several years. I mainly specialize in rock music, all sub-genres from the beginnings to current. I frequently upload my own rips, but my torrents are always at least verified myself and are always lossless FLAC. I also occasionally post some rare TV shows and movies I come across, sometimes my own rips and sometimes things I've stumbled across over the years, usually sci-fi/horror. I uploaded regularly on the original Demonoid, then when that ship sank I jumped over to TPB for a while. I've reviewed all your requirements and am prepared to meet them all. I look forward to joining your cult.

Post liked by - Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
leoul76Posted at 2023-09-10 12:19:10(36Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

HI galaxy team
im new uploader here
im planning to upload new movies and series

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-09-10 12:27:04(36Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Bryndlefly wrote:

Greetings! I'm looking to get back into the torrent creation/uploading game after being out for several years. I mainly specialize in rock music, all sub-genres from the beginnings to current. I frequently upload my own rips, but my torrents are always at least verified myself and are always lossless FLAC. I also occasionally post some rare TV shows and movies I come across, sometimes my own rips and sometimes things I've stumbled across over the years, usually sci-fi/horror. I uploaded regularly on the original Demonoid, then when that ship sank I jumped over to TPB for a while. I've reviewed all your requirements and am prepared to meet them all. I look forward to joining your cult.
Welcome to TGx  Bryndlefly:_male: . Please reply to my pm.

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-09-10 12:34:11(36Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

leoul76 wrote:

HI galaxy team
im new uploader here
im planning to upload new movies and series
Welcome to TGx   leoul76   Please read cover post of attached link & reply as per instructions.
Thank you..

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
alithe4thPosted at 2023-09-10 16:11:28(36Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Am new here as a member but old user of this website, most movies i downloaded from here, but i noticed that there are no arabic movies, so I'll be thankful if you give me permission to upload arabic movies and tv shows and hope other users will enjoy them.
P.s. I don't have any knowledge about making torrent files and trackers i used to download only if you have some stuff to help me out that'll be great

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-09-10 16:33:56(36Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

alithe4th wrote:

Am new here as a member but old user of this website, most movies i downloaded from here, but i noticed that there are no arabic movies, so I'll be thankful if you give me permission to upload arabic movies and tv shows and hope other users will enjoy them.
P.s. I don't have any knowledge about making torrent files and trackers i used to download only if you have some stuff to help me out that'll be great
Welcome to TGx alithe4th  we are interested in Arabic content .I am going to send you.

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
everlovingPosted at 2023-09-10 23:30:17(36Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 6

Hi guys!
Looks like the biggest russian torrent site rutracker.org was blocked in Russia at the provider level, many users complain about you can dowload but you can't upload yours torrents. I got 50+ people who have snatched my torrent file but got 0 uploads. So i'm looking for an alternative. Will realease MotoGP and WSBK content on english, music

Post liked by - 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-09-10 23:43:23(36Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5820
Uploads: 3543

everloving wrote:

Hi guys!
Looks like the biggest russian torrent site rutracker.org was blocked in Russia at the provider level, many users complain about you can dowload but you can't upload yours torrents. I got 50+ people who have snatched my torrent file but got 0 uploads. So i'm looking for an alternative. Will realease MotoGP and WSBK content on english, music
Welcome everloving
Sounds interesting but we need a little bit of background information regarding your uploading experience/history.
Please reply to the PM I'm sending you.

Post liked by - 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-09-11 00:14:22(36Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5820
Uploads: 3543

miok wrote:

everloving wrote:

Hi guys!
Welcome everloving
Sounds interesting but we need a little bit of background information regarding your uploading experience/history.
Please reply to the PM I'm sending you.
Thanks for your reply
I normally don't approve people with little knowledge of uploading with public trackers but you sound like you're willing to do some reading and we have a lot helpful information in our forums. So I'm going to give you a go. I'll send you another message full of links to important info that you need to know.
Trial uploader status approved

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Tizu03:_trusted_uploader::_kitty:Posted at 2023-09-11 10:53:42(35Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 10
Uploads: 156

Hello TGX team

I recently started doing my own completed anime encodes (some movies too) mostly for watching them via plex.
For now i got 15 Shows (10+ movies) completed with more encoding right now.
For sources i mostly used blu-rays, remuxes or the highest quality i could find of any given show.
I am encoding the files using h265 with 256 kbps aac english audio with subtitles.

The naming structure is the recommended one by plex.
MediaAnimeDr. Stone {anidb-14491}Season 01Dr. Stone - E01 - Stone World.mkv

If that sounds usefull for the site, contact me.

Post liked by - 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-09-11 12:33:32(35Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

bigboy12 wrote:

Bryndlefly wrote:

Welcome to TGx  Bryndlefly:_male: . Please reply to my pm.
Thanks for your reply.
Request.......
Granted.
Welcome to uploading on TGx.
Will be sending you a pm with helpful material & links.

Post liked by - Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-09-11 12:48:09(35Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Tizu03 wrote:

Hello TGX team

I recently started doing my own completed anime encodes (some movies too) mostly for watching them via plex.
For sources i mostly used blu-rays, remuxes or the highest quality i could find of any given show.
I am encoding the files using h265 with 256 kbps aac english audio with subtitles.

Hi    Tizu03:_trusted_uploader::_kitty: welcome to TGx.
Please reply to my pm.

Also note :

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-09-11 14:47:27(35Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

bigboy12 wrote:

Tizu03 wrote:

Hello TGX team

Hi    Tizu03:_trusted_uploader::_kitty: welcome to TGx.
Please reply to my pm.

Also note :

Thanks for reply.
Request    
Granted.
Will be sending you a pm with helpful material.
Welcome to uploading on TGx :_pirate

Post liked by - hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:

Sitefriends