TGx/ETTV/EZTV TorrentFreak article

Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2018-09-24 08:33:14(291Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255
Uploads: 0

And when they started....
Were they clean?
Doubt that.

Post liked by - 3idots:_male:
Fastclaw:_blocked:Posted at 2018-09-24 09:44:18(291Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 80
Uploads: 101

Hey we got a mention on Torrentfreak,,,,but in the wrong way
:(

Post liked by - 3idots:_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:Posted at 2018-09-24 12:39:15(291Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 865

I can see why ettv are getting pissed and fair play to them, reputation does matter and they have earned the respect  of many myself included over the many years regardless or should i say despite the bs comments about who cares on Torrentfreak's article/comments.
As for our TGx upload you can clearly see it's a different file/size for the same titled torrent as well as the time added so in turn i hope this also raises the sites profile and credability in being a name that you can trust as we are in it for the long haul with a belief of upholding the standards some fail to grasp.
Incase any one doesn't understand why we feel the need to reply to this is myself and many of the team here and community  we were once a part of Extratorrent  and various other sites where we played our roles in setting these standards for a vastly growing network  of members and users alike with the aim to deliver content that is safe and trustworthy. Sites like EZTV are parasites feeding off other people and can't be trusted they stand for nothing and no doubt it will happen again as it's not the 1st time. I only wish that other site operators would band together and take a stance and shut down all Accounts/torrents related to eztv after all it's what they deserve in my opinion.

Last edited by LRS on 2018-09-24 12:41:06

Post liked by - 3idots:_male:, Sky:_blocked:, riselift:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_turtle:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Fastclaw:_blocked:Posted at 2018-09-24 13:04:49(291Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 80
Uploads: 101

Reading the comments on Torrentfreak seems it backfired on ETTV

Post liked by - 3idots:_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2018-09-24 13:43:06(291Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

Fastclaw wrote:

Reading the comments on Torrentfreak seems it backfired on ETTV
I really don't care

:-@:-@

Post liked by - 3idots:_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2018-09-24 13:44:15(291Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

Fastclaw wrote:

Hey we got a mention on Torrentfreak,,,,but in the wrong way
:(
No only falsely accused

Post liked by - 3idots:_male:, Angelina:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
mickjapa108:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2018-12-28 15:25:54(277Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 230
Uploads: 178

I think if TGx offers single file UPs ,No Folders for standard TV
we will then see more traffic  cumming for TV.
ask what the peers want?

Post liked by - 3idots:_male:

Sitefriends