The Off-Topic-Topic-Chat-Thread with Poll

xJOHNNYx:_blocked:Posted at 2023-01-23 14:20:42(64Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 430
Uploads: 0

Mafketel wrote:

The poll this time is how many likes your comment gets on this.....

Quote:

Think of the most original quote for this picture...
And try to keep it for all ages... (I know, I know... It's hard)

Image error
Its hard to stop a Trane.
&
Coooooooch!! Cooooooch!

Last edited by xJOHNNYx on 2023-01-23 14:22:19

Post liked by - hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:
QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-02-02 20:23:41(62Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Pink Lady
Reppoints: 2945

let's find her train whistle :_facepalm

Post liked by - YoungBloodNY82:_blocked:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-02-07 03:36:37(62Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3550

I just found this forum :_facepalm:_facepalm:_facepalm

Push this button to stop the train?

Post liked by - YoungBloodNY82:_blocked:, Garthock:_moderator:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2023-02-07 12:33:41(62Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3605
Uploads: 218

Mafketel wrote:

The poll this time is how many likes your comment gets on this.....

Quote:

Think of the most original quote for this picture...
And try to keep it for all ages... (I know, I know... It's hard)

Image error
Can't see no light at the other end of that tunnel!

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-02-07 14:42:59(62Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2240
Uploads: 157

Inflationary Update !!!

Image error

:_:O:_pacman:_:O
:_:-)

Post liked by - YoungBloodNY82:_blocked:, CrackEnd, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, relles:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-02-07 21:37:12(62Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error
----------------------------
NEW
Image error

With the recent release of
"Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody"
We're asking the Question....
"Is Drug 'Addiction' an Illness...?...or a Choice...?"

---------------------

As usual folks....vote if you want...discuss if you like....
be polite and respectful if you do...thanks
:_:-*:_:-*

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
It is what it is folks:_:P

Feel free to chat, discuss anything you like in here.:_:-*
~Daily news items, movies, tv shows, life, ducks, shoe sizes...whatever:_:-*
Or just chat :_shit about whats in your head:_:?:_:O
If anyone wants to do a poll about anything...?...just leave a message and we'll take a vote on it:_:-):_:P

Last edited by B4ND1T69 on 2023-02-07 22:02:26

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, CrackEnd, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:
bleuetoile:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-02-07 21:52:20(62Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 435

Didnt see this film, but:

It starts with choice and goes into illness with time.

Post liked by - YoungBloodNY82:_blocked:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-02-07 22:45:50(62Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I'll post what I posted over on the Whitney movie comments page... there’s a fundamental misunderstanding of substance abuse amongst so many people, and a willingness to condemn others based on our own biases. People here have referred to me as some "woke libtard", well I follow empirical evidence-based research, it's my career. Here's some:

“Addiction and substance use disorders (ASUD) have presented a challenge to public health for decades. In the modern era, a resurgence in efforts to address ASUD has occurred due to the expansion of risk and prevalence of addiction in non-traditional ASUD populations. Many people hold stereotypes about persons with addiction and substance use disorders (ASUD) in which a person can “fit” a profile based on race, intellect, financial, or national origin. ASUD stigma and stereotypes not only perpetuate unrealistic notions of addiction, but they also create barriers to persons seeking healthcare treatment. Addiction response varies between persons the same way that other chronic diseases manifest differently between persons. The role of genetics, heredity, physiology, psychological, and environmental influences can increase or mitigate the severity of addiction and the impact of substance use. The strongest mitigating factor that increases the probability of a successful outcomes from addiction is the interaction between financial resources and access to healthcare. Persons who have access to resources including housing, income, employment, and social support have better recovery outcomes and are perceived differently than persons without resource access” (Parker, et al., 2022, p. 680).

Parker, R., Lessard, L., Abram, M., & Meyer, J. (2022). Twenty years of addiction and mental Illness in Alaska: Using the national survey on drug use and health to understand addiction in a low population and rural state. Journal of Community Health, 47, 680–686. https[colon]//doi[dot]org/10[dot]1007/s10900-022-01098-0

So, yeah, your first dose may  be a choice (that would be ignoring people who have been prescribed opiate-based painkillers for example, and become hooked on them). But thereafter, depending on your mental and physical well-being at the start, it's a well-established illness "... in the same way [as*] other chronic diseases".

* My change of words for the sake of grammar.

Last edited by LiberalLesbo on 2023-02-08 04:13:01

Post liked by - xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, Garthock:_moderator:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, relles:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Soup:_trusted_user:Posted at 2023-02-07 23:50:53(62Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 489
Uploads: 76

My opinion only, but it is 100% a choice of the individual to take drugs, all they have to say is no................

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, CrackEnd, Garthock:_moderator:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
CrackEndPosted at 2023-05-18 09:54:46(47Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 37
Uploads: 350

Soup wrote:

My opinion only, but it is 100% a choice of the individual to take drugs, all they have to say is no................
It's choice at first but people do gradually become addicts...So if someone is addict he should look Drugs as illness rather than choice because he can't control himself. And should take help of A.A and other resource that are available.

For Normal Person - It's Choice, For an addict it is Illness which needs to be taken care of before it's too late...

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-07-23 12:03:11(38Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

:_pacman:_:O

<mdz_> what the fuck is this code doing?

<mdz_>    spray_min = SPRAYMAX+1;

<asuffield> mdz_: spraying

<mdz_> asuffield: sucking

:_:-):_:-):_:-*:_party:_pirate:_:-):_:-)

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-07-23 13:42:32(38Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

Cleaning... 🤣 🤣 🤣

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
xJOHNNYx:_blocked:Posted at 2023-07-23 14:27:48(38Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Fact:
Drug addiction is a result of successive choices to use, to the point that No, is no longer possible.
Source:
Im a recovering pill addict.
I am a recovering alcoholic.
I am a chronic user of marijauna.

True story.

Post liked by - hark:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-07-23 16:49:32(38Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

YESSSSSSSSS

🤣🤣

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-09-29 13:30:39(28Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 705

Somebody said come here for the free bras :_:D

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
homer:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2023-09-29 13:55:30(28Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 190

I am a recovering food addict.
I had food addiction for a year.
This happened after I was recovering from aneroxia.

Last edited by homer on 2023-09-29 14:14:07

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hark:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
xJOHNNYx:_blocked:Posted at 2023-09-29 14:17:11(28Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

My Breast Manager post.....was for fun. Just a lil joke. I certainly didnt mean any offence. Many apologies to anyone taking it wrong. 2 PM's means I stepped out of line. I am very sorry for that.

Sincerely, Johnny

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-09-29 14:20:58(28Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Barharmar wrote:

No job, no elastic... though I could manage an old, sweaty, gardening sock --- with holes in it --- if you're really desperate.

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-09-29 14:22:27(28Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3478

xJOHNNYx wrote:

My Breast Manager post.....was for fun. Just a lil joke. I certainly didnt mean any offence. Many apologies to anyone taking it wrong. 2 PM's means I stepped out of line. I am very sorry for that.

Sincerely, Johnny
No worries Johnny. Humor is a good thing! :_:)

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, hark:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-09-29 14:41:59(28Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 705

LiberalLesbo wrote:

Barharmar wrote:

No job, no elastic... though I could manage an old, sweaty, gardening sock --- with holes in it --- if you're really desperate.
I didnt know there was sucha thing as a gardening sock :_:?

but im game :_;)

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-09-29 14:54:20(28Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

All clothes become gardening clothes  when the ratio of holes and stains to material goes too far to even wear it in the DIY store :_:-):_:-):_:-)

The 🧦  is in the mail :_:-*:_:-*:_:-* :_love:_love:_love

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-09-29 15:08:04(28Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

miok wrote:

No worries Johnny. Humor is a good thing! :_:)
:_:-):_:-):_:-)  You got yourself a pair of boobs babes ❗️❗️ What could be better?  Besides, it's good to be a little bad sometimes... and it now seems that I have a growing business in mail order dirty underwear. And I owe my newfound business empire all to you :_:-*:_:-*:_:-*

Who would have guessed so many guys on here were such a bunch of old pervs
:_facepalm:_facepalm:_facepalm :_:-):_:-):_:-):_:-) :_:-*:_:-*:_:-*:_:-* :_love:_love:_love:_love

Post liked by - Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-09-29 15:09:22(28Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Barharmar wrote:

LiberalLesbo wrote:

Barharmar wrote:

I didnt know there was sucha thing as a gardening sock :_:?

but im game :_;)
Yes there is such a thing as a "Gardeners Sock" Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle: :_party:_party.....even horticulturists have to have a little "me time" every now and again:_:-*:_:-*....it's great to have a shed:_:-):_:-):_:D

Last edited by B4ND1T69 on 2023-09-29 15:09:44

Post liked by - Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-09-29 15:15:24(28Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Barharmar wrote:

Im sorry mate...:_:-(.....the assistant has forgotten your free bra...:_:O

Image error

xJOHNNYx wrote:

My Breast Manager post.....was for fun.
Or is she applying for the Assistant Manager's Job...?:_:-*:_party:_:D:_:-)

Last edited by B4ND1T69 on 2023-09-29 15:35:56

Post liked by - Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-09-29 15:33:45(28Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

What you boys do with your socks B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun: is very definitely you're own affair :_:-*:_:-*:_:-*

And where did all this "
free " nonsense come from? :_facepalm:_facepalm

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:

Sitefriends