Are We Alone In The Galaxy ?

LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:Posted at 2018-10-29 23:01:09(285Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 865
Uploads: 0

Image error

Are We Alone ?

I thought we should have a fun topic for all your conspiracies regarding Aliens, U.F.O's and everything related after all what forum is complete without a bit of mystery..? Here you can chat and debate even post the latest News on the subject or any Youtube video's you think are interesting.

It seems these days it's still a hot topic popularised by programs such as

Image error

πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½

Image error

An unidentified flying object (UFO) is an object observed in the sky that is not readily identified. Most UFOs are later identified as conventional objects or phenomena. The term is widely used for claimed observations of extraterrestrial spacecraft.

An unidentified submerged object (USO) is an unidentified object submerged in water.[1][2][3] The term does not necessarily refer to an object of paranormal origin.

UFO spotted by US fighter jet pilots - BBC News

UFO Spotted: The video was filmed in 2004 and investigated as part of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program. It's not clear if the object was ever identified. The New York Times reports that the US Department of Defense programme was shut down in 2012.

πŸ›ΈπŸ›ΈπŸ›ΈπŸ›ΈπŸ›ΈπŸ›ΈπŸ›ΈπŸ›ΈπŸ›ΈπŸ›ΈπŸ›ΈπŸ›ΈπŸ›ΈπŸ›ΈπŸ›ΈπŸ›Έ

Men In Black

Image error

In popular culture and UFO conspiracy theories, men in black [MIB] are supposed men dressed in black suits who claim to be quasi-government agents who harass or threaten UFO witnesses to keep them quiet about what they have seen.

But why would government agents want to suppress information about UFOs? could it be to stop a mass panic and a breakdown of the social order?
Are Men in black working with Aliens as part of a bigger conspiracy?
Are maybe you think it's all bs?

πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘½

What Did NASA Really Discover on the Moon During the Apollo Missions?

The Apollo missions which led to Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin’s historical landing on the moon and the biggest accomplishments of mankind. Many are still skeptical of the landings saying they were faked while others report cover-ups and the existance of a base on the dark side of the moon fuelled by transcripts that have only been declassified within the past decade and NASA's claim to of lost documents and recordings

Image error

Aldrin said that the crew of the famous Apollo 11 mission had seen a UFO on their way to the moonbut later Aldrin said that his words were taken out of context  even though his story was supported by senior Apollo 11 scientist, Dr. David Baker. Aldrin has also made other strange statements that some believe that Aldrin knows more about an extraterrestrial presence in space than he would like to share.  Aldrin is not alone many astronauts also claim to have had strange sightings are encouters such as:

• Major Gordon Cooper
  • Donald Slayton
  • Eugene Cernan
  • Ed White
  • James McDivitt
  • James Lovell
  • Frank Borman
  • Neil Armstrong

Strange structures on the moon real are hoax?

Image error

Image error

Here we have a starting point as for my beliefs? I don't know I have selected random info from various sites true or false thats for you to decide but remember The Truth Is Out There

Last edited by LRS on 2018-10-31 18:27:02

•  
    Post liked by - panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, KATZ:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, MissKitti:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Onchu:_trusted_user::_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, HB11:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
    LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:Posted at 2018-10-31 18:36:22(285Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Ex-UFO program chief: We may not be alone

Luis Elizondo, a former military intelligence official who ran the Pentagon's secret UFO unit, says it is his personal view given all the evidence he's seen that we may not be alone.

Post liked by - Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, KATZ:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, MissKitti:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
    HB11:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2018-10-31 18:37:45(285Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Reppoints: 855

We are not alone
    after all these years of research we could only get very lil information of all universe.
    There could be much more much far away :)

Post liked by - Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, MissKitti:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
    Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2018-10-31 18:56:57(285Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Galaxy OG
    Reppoints: 4255

Nope LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend: you're not.....
    I'm here 2O:-DO:-D

Post liked by - Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, MissKitti:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Onchu:_trusted_user::_male:, HB11:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:
    Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:Posted at 2018-10-31 19:28:40(285Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Reppoints: 5780

I kinda have to think we are not alone...
    Because i'm sure my ex mother in law was an alien from the planet...
    Pain in the arse :D

Post liked by - Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, MissKitti:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, RonthePirate:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Onchu:_trusted_user::_male:, HB11:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
    LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:Posted at 2018-10-31 19:42:24(285Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Reaper wrote:

The Technical term is Anal probed maybe thats why she is a pain in the arse..? i have to agree on 1 point men and women definetly don't come from the same planet but who is the inferior being..? lol

Post liked by - Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, MissKitti:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Onchu:_trusted_user::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
    matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2018-10-31 21:15:52(285Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Reppoints: 2270
    Uploads: 93

I think it only knows who the galaxy and the universe created ... what one has to know ... it also knows, but what is to be kept secret .. will remain hidden for ages ..amen :)
    I do not believe in the UFO

Last edited by matesio on 2018-10-31 21:43:46

Post liked by - MissKitti:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
    bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2018-10-31 21:28:31(285Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    The Axeman
    Reppoints: 9036

LRS wrote:

Reaper wrote:

The Technical term is Anal probed maybe thats why she is a pain in the arse..? i have to agree on 1 point men and women definetly don't come from the same planet but who is the inferior being..? lol
    LRS  you just as bad as taker & that is hard to believe..lol

Post liked by - MissKitti:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
    bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2018-10-31 21:30:35(285Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    The Axeman
    Reppoints: 9036

Hard not to believe that we are alone, a lot of the unexplained in this world. IMO.

Post liked by - Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, MissKitti:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Onchu:_trusted_user::_male:
    LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:Posted at 2018-11-14 14:44:17(283Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error

The Irish Aviation Authority is investigating reports of bright lights and UFOs off the south-west coast of Ireland.

It began at 06:47 local time on Friday 9 November when a British Airways pilot contacted Shannon air traffic control.

She wanted to know if there were military exercises in the area because there was something "moving so fast".

The air traffic controller said there were no such exercises.

The pilot, flying from the Canadian city of Montreal to Heathrow, said there was a "very bright light" and the object had come up along the left side of the aircraft before it "rapidly veered to the north".

She was wondering what it could be but said it did not seem to be heading for a collision.

Another pilot from a Virgin plane joined in and suggested it might be a meteor or another object re-entering the earth's atmosphere.

Image error

He said there were "multiple objects following the same sort of trajectory" and that they were very bright.

The pilot said he saw "two bright lights" over to the right which climbed away at speed.

One pilot said the speed was "astronomical, it was like Mach 2" - which is twice the speed of sound.

What could it have been?

Apostolos Christou, an astronomer from the Armagh Observatory and Planetarium, said what the pilots saw was probably a piece of dust entering the earth's atmosphere at very high speed.

"It was most likely what are commonly called shooting stars," he said.

"It appears the matter was extremely bright so it must have been quite a large piece of material.

"I cannot say from the pilots' description, but it could have been the size of a walnut or an apple."

Image error

The astronomer said November tended to be a very busy month for such activity.

"It also appears there were bits coming off the object and flying past the aeroplane, that is also what you would expect if it was a particularly large rock from space hitting the atmosphere, it would tend to fragment."

"Following reports from a small number of aircraft on Friday 9 November of unusual air activity the IAA has filed a report," the Irish Aviation Authority (IAA) said.

"This report will be investigated under the normal confidential occurrence investigation process."

A spokesperson for Shannon Airport said it would not be appropriate for the airport to comment while the IAA investigation is ongoing.