Trial Upload Status Applications V2

battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2022-07-29 13:51:32(91Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 842
Uploads: 6635

NTeams wrote:

all torrent i will upload
Do you have any other sites you upload to, besides the one you linked to earlier.

That link is unusable unless you are a member of the site.

Quote:

The page you are trying to access is not available to guests, but may be available if you sign in.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2022-07-29 14:52:56(91Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 842
Uploads: 6635

NTeams wrote:

I wish to upload a torrent of an New movie.tamil Telugu Hindi Malayalam Englsih languages
Please allow me to upload torrents.
Ok, I got the screenshot you sent me, and from that I checked you have uploaded on TamilMV.
I see no reason not to allow you, so I am granting you trial status. Make sure you follow the uploader rules.

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ExGamer:_moderator:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
PerfumaPosted at 2022-07-31 01:46:39(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Uploads: 0

Hello,

I have created torrents before (though I never uploaded to a tracker, just sent the infohashes to friends) and want to upload relatively obscure movies, TV shows, and music, such as Symphony to America's Natural Wonders, TNT's 1993 New Years Oklahoma singalong, and fan-made bootlegs of the Blade Runner soundtrack. I have a seedbox so I can easily handle large torrents.

I have read the rules and understand them.

Cheers!

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2022-07-31 01:52:13(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9071

Perfuma wrote:

Hello,

I have created torrents before (though I never uploaded to a tracker, just sent the infohashes to friends) and want to upload relatively obscure movies, TV shows, and music, such as Symphony to America's Natural Wonders, TNT's 1993 New Years Oklahoma singalong, and fan-made bootlegs of the Blade Runner soundtrack. I have a seedbox so I can easily handle large torrents.

Cheers!
Hi Perfuma  welcome to TGx.
Please reply to my pm.

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
unfit4akingPosted at 2022-07-31 04:41:28(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Listen look I just care about this King ISO album dementia that just got scrubbed from the internet like entirely but I have an old copy that I professionally compiled together and I just want to upload it somewhere back to the universe I haven't uploaded a torrent in years I went through a phase where I tried to get back a lot but not in a while but this one struck me like where I could help because I'm one of the weird people who had like a backup copy of this and it is like scrubbed you can't even buy it not even from the artist or the label it's like a legion of Doom Incorporated situation I think so whatever answer me back quicker I'm just trying to find a place to upload this kick ass is being weird Pirate Bay is being weird whatever I just need a site to let me put this album on it's all MP3 file containers so it can't even contain viruses like scan it a million times I don't even care I just want to put this album out there cuz it's so badass thanks have a good day I'm not like a bot or a scammer or anything I used to be on demonoid I used to be on Napster back in the day I used to spend 30 minutes to download one tool song on dial-up like I'm a real one, ok later

Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2022-07-31 06:42:48(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5795

unfit4aking wrote:

Listen look I just care about this King ISO album dementia that just got scrubbed from the internet like entirely but I have an old copy that I professionally compiled together and I just want to upload it somewhere back to the universe I haven't uploaded a torrent in years I went through a phase where I tried to get back a lot but not in a while but this one struck me like where I could help because I'm one of the weird people who had like a backup copy of this and it is like scrubbed you can't even buy it not even from the artist or the label it's like a legion of Doom Incorporated situation I think so whatever answer me back quicker I'm just trying to find a place to upload this kick ass is being weird Pirate Bay is being weird whatever I just need a site to let me put this album on it's all MP3 file containers so it can't even contain viruses like scan it a million times I don't even care I just want to put this album out there cuz it's so badass thanks have a good day I'm not like a bot or a scammer or anything I used to be on demonoid I used to be on Napster back in the day I used to spend 30 minutes to download one tool song on dial-up like I'm a real one, ok later
hi and welcome unfit4aking thank you for your request but you could please state if you will be uploading more than just one album
as we are looking for uploaders who upload more content rather than just a one off torrent

thank you :)

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
ilmm3000:_male:Posted at 2022-07-31 12:50:18(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hi, I am an encoder I encode tons of movies and tv series that I want to show the people I am also show the hard work encoders do. I am planning to upload movies and web series or maybe adult (18+) content. I have different variety of each single movies or web series. If you give me the Permission to upload I'll show the People how hard work I am doing. Please give me the Permission.

Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2022-07-31 12:58:53(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3605
Uploads: 218

Welcome to TGx ilmm3000:_male:

Requesting trial upload status:

If you are an existing uploader on other sites, state your user name on those sites and provide links to your profile or profiles.
Familiarize yourself with the uploading rules. You can read them here.
https://torrentgalaxy.to/rules
Acknowledge the rules in your application for trial upload status.

Note: trial uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps and software. Requesting upload status for games, apps and software will be denied.

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Deep61:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
ilmm3000:_male:Posted at 2022-07-31 13:15:54(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

As I mention my previous post I'm an Encoder and I want to share my collections to other peoples. And I am not an uploader till now If you give me the permission to upload I'll became an Uploader So Please Give Me Permission I am eagerly waiting to start uploading my encodes.

Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2022-07-31 13:22:49(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

We love to give new Uploaders a chance. We also have to know that you will follow the rules. My above response included the following:

So let's try this again.

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
ilmm3000:_male:Posted at 2022-07-31 13:29:42(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Oh! Yes I've read all of them and I am Familiarize with the uploading rules And I obey rules.

Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2022-07-31 13:34:48(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

ilmm3000:_male: Please reply to my pm.

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2022-07-31 15:42:46(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

ilmm3000:_male: I'll give you a chance.
Welcome to the galaxy.
GRANTED
I have sent you a pm with helpful information

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2022-07-31 15:57:25(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

bigboy12 wrote:

[quote=Perfuma] Hello,

Cheers!
Got your reply thanks.Am going to give you a shot.
Request......
Granted

Welcome to uploading on TGx.
Will be sending you a pm with helpful links.

Post liked by - GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:
skirbyPosted at 2022-07-31 21:17:25(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I am new to uploading, but it will be mainly hard to find music. Just wanting to spread the love of forgotten minds and their hard to find albums.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2022-07-31 21:22:41(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

skirby wrote:

I am new to uploading, but it will be mainly hard to find music. Just wanting to spread the love of forgotten minds and their hard to find albums.
Hi skirby  welcome to TGx.
Please reply to my pm. While doing so please go over our site rules.

https://torrentgalaxy.to/rules.php

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
confidexPosted at 2022-08-01 17:44:43(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hi l' m new uploader ready to upload mp3 music as trial uoploader.
Thanks

Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2022-08-01 18:08:33(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Welcome to TGx confidex

Please post an introduction about your self.

Note: trial uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps and software. Requesting upload status for games, apps and software will be denied.

Post liked by - GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
StormChaser2014:_male::_turtle:Posted at 2022-08-02 04:32:30(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 7
Uploads: 1

I am ready to start uploading again. I've taken care of the medical issues, and I'm now back up and running with my other computer, and I also have a laptop as a backup.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:Posted at 2022-08-02 11:58:27(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 7046

Done :_:D

Post liked by - GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:
fucuPosted at 2022-08-04 09:29:41(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: -2
Uploads: 3

I'd like to upload. I'd upload almost exclusively collections of epub ebooks in Italian, a few times per year (google "ladri bilioteche torrent").

Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:Posted at 2022-08-04 11:50:18(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1336
Uploads: 26197

fucu wrote:

I'd like to upload. I'd upload almost exclusively collections of epub ebooks in Italian, a few times per year (google "ladri bilioteche torrent").
Denied

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, Deep61:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
wolfyePosted at 2022-08-04 22:42:18(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello,

I'd like to share my torrents here if you allow me :_B)

My profiles:
https://1337x.to/user/DeadlySin/

https://thepiratebay.org/search.php?q=user:NoctDeath

Thanks for considering my request :_pirate

Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2022-08-04 22:48:50(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Welcome to TGx wolfye

Please post an introduction about your self.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Ganile:_female:Posted at 2022-08-06 14:45:34(89Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1
Uploads: 3

Dear galactic team,

I have a huge 10Gbps seedbox, and plan to upload mainly movies, sometimes TV series here, from my +6000's collection. Generally in 1080p, and specially rarities I want people to see (like old scifi movies, subtitles foreign comedies etc). I don't plan to upload the usual blockbusters as other members do it very well.

Sometimes I do encode myself but that's rare. Anyway my 1st post here, if allowed, would be a worldwide exclusive version of The Abyss (1989) in 4K. This movie was only released in DVD so far, but I used a pro software during 4 weeks non-stop to process it frame by frame with Artificial Intelligence (deep learning), and the result is jaw-dropping according to my friends who saw it.
Sometimes encoding are just from rare import DVD's

I am a compulsive downloader/seeder elsewhere with very good ratio, but never been an uploader on BT (managed a well known Warez server on the Hotline/KDX/Carracho networks 20 yrs ago though haha). Here it's different as you have a .onion addy it's much safer with Tor. I have read your Uploads rules, very simple and easy to follow indeed.

Best regards,

[Ganile]

Last edited by Ganile on 2022-08-06 15:41:49

Post liked by - MadWatchdog:_moderator:

Sitefriends