Coasters, Rugby thread

bloodyred:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_turtle:Posted at 2022-07-17 02:55:47(91Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 117
Uploads: 0

coaster wrote:

Lost for words ,still in shock !!:_facepalm
me too, lets be honest with ourselves here though, that was a much better game than the week before, Ireland again just played amazing, so happy for them to pull off something thats seemingly impossible.
No excuses can be made about the refereeing, which I thought was great this week, just completely out played, out muscled, out willed by a determined team that wanted it more.

2 more losses coming up I expect, even though the Boks arent playing excellent rugby right now, they're not in a shambles that NZR is, their discipline will steamroll the ABs.

Aussie are looking very promising, Ive had great joy watching them progress lately, Im still not sold on Englands performances

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, coaster:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
coaster:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-07-24 17:20:38(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 885
Uploads: 533

Image error

Image error

Post liked by - bloodyred:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
coaster:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-08-02 22:46:52(89Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error

Sun 7

South Africa v All Blacks, Mbombela
South Africa 26-10 All Blacks

Argentina v Australia. Arg
Argentina 26-41 Australia

Last edited by coaster on 2022-08-06 23:43:29

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bloodyred:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_turtle:
bloodyred:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_turtle:Posted at 2022-08-02 23:33:12(89Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

This could be interesting, see if NZ have had a wake up call over the last few weeks or not.
Either case, Im predicting the Boks by 4 and expecting Aus to crush the Pumas

Post liked by - coaster:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
coaster:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-08-03 22:48:41(89Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

bloodyred wrote:

This could be interesting, see if NZ have had a wake up call over the last few weeks or not.
Either case, Im predicting the Boks by 4 and expecting Aus to crush the Pumas

yes agree,2 Zip to the Boks( Goodbye Foster)lol

same with Aussie 2 Zip

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
coaster:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-08-14 00:36:30(87Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error

Results R2

South AFrica V All Blacks Johannesburg
South Africa 23-35 All Blacks

Argentina V Australia, Arg
Argentina 48-12 Australia

Last edited by coaster on 2022-08-14 00:37:01

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bloodyred:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_turtle:
bloodyred:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_turtle:Posted at 2022-08-14 02:30:40(87Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Well that was a dramatic turn in events, what an atmosphere at Ellis Park - 61,000 [loud] people
I was on the edge of my seat the whole night/morning.
While Ive already seen a plethora of comments from Springbok fans saying that the ref was bad, I actually thought that it was some of the best reffing Ive seen in a long while, some of the calls for/against either team were questionable at times, however from the get go I noticed he wasnt gonna take any nonsense and stop-starts in play, it became such a decent flowing match with a lot less interference from the TMOs and touch judges, very few stoppages for "injuries" and water.
Marx made a huge difference to the Boks as soon as he came on, guy is pure beast, easily the best hooker in world rugby right now in my opinion. Rieko Ioane played prehaps his best game in the black jersey too.
Overall a very solid game

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, coaster:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
coaster:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-08-14 02:51:41(87Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

bloodyred wrote:

Well that was a dramatic turn in events, what an atmosphere at Ellis Park - 61,000 [loud] people
I was on the edge of my seat the whole night/morning.
While Ive already seen a plethora of comments from Springbok fans saying that the ref was bad, I actually thought that it was some of the best reffing Ive seen in a long while, some of the calls for/against either team were questionable at times, however from the get go I noticed he wasnt gonna take any nonsense and stop-starts in play, it became such a decent flowing match with a lot less interference from the TMOs and touch judges, very few stoppages for "injuries" and water.
Marx made a huge difference to the Boks as soon as he came on, guy is pure beast, easily the best hooker in world rugby right now in my opinion. Rieko Ioane played prehaps his best game in the black jersey too.
Overall a very solid game
Did the Boks throw the game ,so to make sure Foster stays on as coach !!! world cup just around the corner

Still reckon they havn`t got it right as far as selection goes Reece should have been run on chose and Clarke, come of the bench as impact player one of our best players didn`t even get a go . maybe that would be to much having to many Crusaders on at once .....Yes lot better with Richie at 10 . Well done ABs and excellent game from the Argentina , love seeing them Aussies getting bet .

bloodyred:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_turtle:Posted at 2022-08-14 04:48:49(87Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Thats a tough question to really answer, however Foster wasnt gonna go anywhere regardless of a win or loss, Im kinda glad he isnt, Razor has said he doesnt want the team 1 year out from a world cup, the overhaul would be too much for the players essentially. While I still think Foster is the wrong choice, he is on contract til 2023.
Reece is a superior player to Clarke, but he hasnt overly impressed me much with his wing skills of late, it was a calculated attempt with CC that didnt really show much.
The whole backline looked much more comfortable with Richie there this week and BB was very talented to get himself yellow carded within 5 minutes or so of getting on the field.
While it was a really good win, NZRU needs a big change still, theres a mentality in the higher ups that just dont get it.

I wish I stayed up to watch the Pumas, wouldve been very satisfying watching them demolish Aussie, whom I also cant help but wonder whats going on there with all the injuries and the situation with Hooper doesnt sound good.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
coaster:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-08-25 00:37:17(86Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error

Draw: Sat 27

Australia V South Africa. Adelaide
Australia 25-17 South Africa

All Blacks V Argentina. Christchurch
All Blacks 18-25 Argentina

Last edited by coaster on 2022-08-27 22:55:46

Post liked by - bloodyred:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_turtle:
bloodyred:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_turtle:Posted at 2022-08-28 04:10:13(85Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

That was very dominant display from Australia last night, the score definitely flatters the Boks, who looked hopeless at times.
I have to stand up and acknowledge the Argentinian defense last night, the ABs looked like flies splatting onto a windscreen at times, they just went no where in that second half.
Very solid games in the NPC too, I just watched the Canterbury womens team hold on narrowly to BOP, game of the weekend for me

Post liked by - coaster:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
coaster:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-09-01 04:00:42(85Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error

Sat 3

All Blacks Vs Argentina, Waikato(NZ)
All Blacks 53-3 Argentina

Australia Vs South Africa, Sydney(AUS)
Australia 8-24 South Africa

Last edited by coaster on 2022-09-11 22:55:42

coaster:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-09-11 22:58:34(83Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error Image error

Thurs 15

Australia vs All Blacks
Australia 37-39 All Blacks

Sun 18

Argentina Vs South Africa

Tough call on Australia with only a couple mins to go on time wasting . all Australia from the 57min mark . Abs still not convincing to me that they have it under control . some silly kicking the ball away resulting in tires, selection a concern .Not the best forward pack I've seen, missing to many notable players .

They were Bloody Lucky to get away with this one !!!:_facepalm  

how long does it take to just kick the ball out....:_facepalm:_:D:_:D

Last edited by coaster on 2022-09-15 23:32:51

coaster:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-09-30 00:01:56(81Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error

coaster:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-10-27 05:31:12(77Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error

Sat 29 Oct

Japan Vs All Blacks
Japan 31-38 All Blacks

Sun 30 Oct

Scotland Vs Australia
Scotland 15-16 Australia

Last edited by coaster on 2022-10-30 18:11:30

bloodyred:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_turtle:Posted at 2022-11-13 03:13:35(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Some very interesting results lately. Next years World Cup might prove to be rather surprising.
Australia looking pretty rattled, South Africa coming up a bit short lately. Japan are looking like a team that will shock the world again soon.
The big question...Have France and Ireland peaked too soon?? Time will tell

On another note - The Womens Rugby World Cup was amazing, played with a insane fast pace, some very good games played in that, had me on the edge of my seat!

coaster:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-11-13 03:31:38(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

bloodyred wrote:

Some very interesting results lately. Next years World Cup might prove to be rather surprising.
Australia looking pretty rattled, South Africa coming up a bit short lately. Japan are looking like a team that will shock the world again soon.
The big question...Have France and Ireland peaked too soon?? Time will tell

On another note - The Womens Rugby World Cup was amazing, played with a insane fast pace, some very good games played in that, had me on the edge of my seat!
Sorry Guys havn`t been able to keep the thread up to date due to a illness in the family ,

yes i totally agree some results quite unexpected . looks like it could be anyone's WC next year Italy beating the Aussies for the first time :_:O

Congratulation To NZ Black Ferns in winning the womens WC 2022

(Back to Normal soon) coaster

bloodyred:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_turtle:Posted at 2022-11-19 21:53:17(73Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Another interesting weekend (so far, Ireland vs Australia happening as I type, 10-3)
Crazy waking up to see that Wales fall to Georgia and Scotland demolish Argentina. SA redeeming themselves against a Italian team thats coming into some decent form was expected.
The ABs dominating England for over an hour looked really good, the Roses almost pulled off an amazing comeback.
Great game!

I have to say, this upcoming WC is looking very very unpredictable - it could go almost anywhere

coaster:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-11-20 02:51:51(73Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

bloodyred wrote:

Another interesting weekend (so far, Ireland vs Australia happening as I type, 10-3)
Crazy waking up to see that Wales fall to Georgia and Scotland demolish Argentina. SA redeeming themselves against a Italian team thats coming into some decent form was expected.
The ABs dominating England for over an hour looked really good, the Roses almost pulled off an amazing comeback.
Great game!

I have to say, this upcoming WC is looking very very unpredictable - it could go almost anywhere
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Agree with what you said on the Abs Match . But...But why the heck kick the ball with only couple mins to go resulting in a try to England . i expect shit like that from the Warriors(NRL) not from a experienced AB TJ what was he thinking and why did they need to come on anyway the team was playing great ,  Foster must have had a brain explosion:_boom , This idot has to go be lucky if they even get into the semi in the 2023 WC :_facepalm

England 25-25 All Blacks
Ireland 13-10 Australia
Scotland 52-29 Argentina
Italy 21-63 South Africa
Wales 12-13 Georgia

This brings the end of the season for 2022 . looking forward to the new Season (2023) with the the WC in France

On that note , Catch you all Next Season

Coaster

Last edited by coaster on 2022-11-20 03:03:48

bloodyred:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_turtle:Posted at 2022-11-20 03:31:51(73Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I couldnt agree more, I was almost screaming at the tv when he did that, made no sense to me to just give away possession with that little amount of time left.
The ABs were very solid for 65 minutes, for that remaining 15 minutes England somehow became the most aggressive team on the planet haha
Still a few decent games next weekend though,and 1 tonight (France vs Japan)

Wales vs Australia
        +
England vs South Africa

WhiteBear60:_trusted_uploader::_male:Posted at 2022-12-28 18:52:57(68Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 91
Uploads: 153

Is anyone here interested in Gallagher Premiership matches recordings from BT Sport?

coaster:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-02-05 06:52:52(62Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

WhiteBear60 wrote:

Is anyone here interested in Gallagher Premiership matches recordings from BT Sport?
you go ahead dude , put anything up about Rugby (not League or Soccer) They have there own thread , just Rugby, when you upload your game add it to the thread (link) i`m just taking some time out, but when i`m back i will be happy to help you out anyway that i can .

Welcome ,WhiteBear60

coaster

Last edited by coaster on 2023-02-05 20:16:50

Post liked by - WhiteBear60:_trusted_uploader::_male:
coaster:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-02-06 02:04:52(62Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error

Results R1 2023

England 23-29 Scotland

Wales 10-34 Ireland

Italy24-29 France

Post liked by - Soup:_trusted_user:
coaster:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-02-11 20:07:27(61Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error

Results R2

Scotland 35-7 Wales

https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrent/15230724/Six-Nations-2023---Scotland-vs-Wales---11-02-2023-  ( AllOutSports Upload)

Ireland 32-19 France

England 31-14 Italy

Last edited by coaster on 2023-02-12 23:44:30

Post liked by - Soup:_trusted_user:
Soup:_trusted_user:Posted at 2023-02-11 21:33:23(61Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 489
Uploads: 76

Dominant performance from Scotland today. Wales simply had no answers, next up France then welcome Ireland to murrayfield 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Post liked by - coaster:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:

Sitefriends