Sports Requests

NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-05-17 17:31:28(99Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1825
Uploads: 0

GhostRider wrote:

Thanks Nat,,,I was thinking off the live races of 2022
Hello.

I will try my best to find those. And I will let you know asap if I get my hands on them.

Regards
Natalie

Post liked by - ReadThis:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
ReadThis:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-05-31 16:52:08(97Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3635

Hi you guys/gals;

Have my first request and sorry for being lengthy....;) lol

Can someone please upload the Nadal vs. Njokovic match today at the 2022 French Open - Quarterfinals match at Roland Garros, In Paris France.  Nadal's record there is 108-3 lifetime which will never be topped on "clay" and Njokovic has 2 out of the 3 wins against him.  Nadal holds 13 wins there, and this is only 1 of 4 major tournaments a year, and the toughest one to win for Djokovic who is #1 in the world and Nadal would be #2 if not sustaining injuries earlier in the year, although he did win the first major of the year in Australia! These guys are in there mid 30's and each hold with Federer=20 Djokovic=20 and Nadal=21 Grand Slam Titles in their life, next would be Sampras who retired with 14. This match promises to be one that will be watched all over the world, in different parts, as they've played quite often however, with "father time" running out, they probably both will be retiring each within the next 4 years at the max. as most don't play a full season bc of more injuries as they've been getting older now, and this year Federer the oldest is out having think it's knee surgery! This surface will be the one that promises to be a very competitive match, as Nadal is tough to beat on clay, with Njokovic having a few wins lifetime there and at other venues but it's overall, when they were younger they played often on "grass" and "hard court" and only a couple wins separate the two!  Thank you very much, think others may enjoy the match, especially without all the commercials, and if they don't subscribe to the Tennis channel, as it's a shame the way it worked out Nadal should a lways  be the #1 seed there, but he took most of the season off, after Australian's win, bc of a bad foot, and with 13 wins (years) winning at this event out out 16 times played, that's incredible!  He even went to see the Liverpool vs. Real Madrid final as he's from Spain! These majors take 2 weeks and this is a win or go home match, and it's usually the Final of any major because they are always #1 and #2, so typically it would be hosted by an NBC on Sunday, so this is the first time the Tennis Channel is getting to host a match that NBC or ESPN wouldn't between any of the top 3! Thanks for all the tennis fans out there, if you have any that want to watch commercial free and notice, that you were able to grab it even, if considered.  Should be a fun and well contested 3 out of 5 set match!:)

Thank you very much! :)

Kindest Regards,

RT!! :_:):_:)

Post liked by - NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-06-01 12:34:26(97Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

ReadThis wrote:

Hi you guys/gals;

Have my first request and sorry for being lengthy....;) lol

Can someone please upload the Nadal vs. Njokovic match today at the 2022 French Open - Quarterfinals match at Roland Garros, In Paris France.  Nadal's record there is 108-3 lifetime which will never be topped on "clay" and Njokovic has 2 out of the 3 wins against him.  Nadal holds 13 wins there, and this is only 1 of 4 major tournaments a year, and the toughest one to win for Djokovic who is #1 in the world and Nadal would be #2 if not sustaining injuries earlier in the year, although he did win the first major of the year in Australia! These guys are in there mid 30's and each hold with Federer=20 Djokovic=20 and Nadal=21 Grand Slam Titles in their life, next would be Sampras who retired with 14. This match promises to be one that will be watched all over the world, in different parts, as they've played quite often however, with "father time" running out, they probably both will be retiring each within the next 4 years at the max. as most don't play a full season bc of more injuries as they've been getting older now, and this year Federer the oldest is out having think it's knee surgery! This surface will be the one that promises to be a very competitive match, as Nadal is tough to beat on clay, with Njokovic having a few wins lifetime there and at other venues but it's overall, when they were younger they played often on "grass" and "hard court" and only a couple wins separate the two!  Thank you very much, think others may enjoy the match, especially without all the commercials, and if they don't subscribe to the Tennis channel, as it's a shame the way it worked out Nadal should a lways  be the #1 seed there, but he took most of the season off, after Australian's win, bc of a bad foot, and with 13 wins (years) winning at this event out out 16 times played, that's incredible!  He even went to see the Liverpool vs. Real Madrid final as he's from Spain! These majors take 2 weeks and this is a win or go home match, and it's usually the Final of any major because they are always #1 and #2, so typically it would be hosted by an NBC on Sunday, so this is the first time the Tennis Channel is getting to host a match that NBC or ESPN wouldn't between any of the top 3! Thanks for all the tennis fans out there, if you have any that want to watch commercial free and notice, that you were able to grab it even, if considered.  Should be a fun and well contested 3 out of 5 set match!:)

Thank you very much! :)

Kindest Regards,

RT!! :_:):_:)
Hello.

Sent on the pm.
Grand Slam Tournament
2022 Tennis
Novak Djokovic - Rafael Nadal

Extension is .ts
Very nice quality
Language : Portuguese

Regards
Natalie

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ExGamer:_moderator:
bloodyred:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_turtle:Posted at 2022-06-03 03:13:53(97Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 117

Hey guys, just wanted to request something, its currently ongoing, so I realise I cant have it all at once right away, but could someone please upload (after they finish) the NBA Finals between the Celtics and the Warriors
Thanks in advance

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:
NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-06-03 13:28:47(97Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

bloodyred wrote:

Hey guys, just wanted to request something, its currently ongoing, so I realise I cant have it all at once right away, but could someone please upload (after they finish) the NBA Finals between the Celtics and the Warriors
Thanks in advance
Hello.

I got Orlando Magic & Boston Celtics with me right now. (Commentary is not English though)
I can send this to you on the pm right away.

I will keep looking for Celtics and the Warriors in the meanwhile and keep you posted.

Please let me know.

Regards
Natalie

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bloodyred:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_turtle:
bloodyred:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_turtle:Posted at 2022-06-04 03:31:49(97Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 117

NatalieNY wrote:

bloodyred wrote:

Thanks in advance
Hello.

I got Orlando Magic & Boston Celtics with me right now. (Commentary is not English though)

I will keep looking for Celtics and the Warriors in the meanwhile and keep you posted.

Please let me know.

Regards
Natalie
Thanks Natalie, I think thats the ECF from 2010 you're talking about,if so I do have that on one of my externals - but many thanks for the offer :_:)

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-06-04 04:03:26(97Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

bloodyred wrote:

NatalieNY wrote:

bloodyred wrote:

Thanks in advance
Hello.

Please let me know.

Regards
Natalie
Thanks Natalie, I think thats the ECF from 2010 you're talking about,if so I do have that on one of my externals - but many thanks for the offer :_:)
Greetings.

NBA 2021-2022 is the one I got.

Regards

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-06-08 10:26:32(96Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

bloodyred wrote:

Thanks in advance
Hello.

Sent on the pm.
NBA Finals : Golden State Warriors vs Boston Celtics
Finals G1
Finals G2

Regards
Natalie

NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-06-08 10:40:48(96Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello.

As per the discussion on the pm June 6 with ReadThis:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:

Sent on the pm.
Rafael Nadal-Alexander Zverev
Semi Finals

Regards
Natalie

rimmer121Posted at 2022-06-20 20:33:37(95Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

is there anyone uploading any BKFC fights any more

Post liked by - Nortyoldman, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-06-21 16:25:23(94Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

rimmer121 wrote:

Hello.

I have found 1 BKFC

Fight Night
Omaha Cochrane & Josh Dyer

Full Event
Took place on May 13, 2022 at the Liberty First Credit Union Arena in Omaha.

I have sent you this on the pm.

Regards

If I come across more BKFC, I will keep you posted for sure.

Post liked by - xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-07-05 23:38:40(92Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

whosays wrote:

Request for ICC Cricket matches
Hello please upload the full matches of icc t20 cricket world cup 2021. Thank you.:_:D:_:D:_:D
Hello.

Sent on the pm.

ICC T20 World Cup 2021

Commentary : English
Participants : India, Pakistan
Duration : 3h 45m

Regards

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:
xJOHNNYx:_blocked:Posted at 2022-07-05 23:40:51(92Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 430

NatalieNY wrote:

rimmer121 wrote:

Hello.

I have found 1 BKFC

Fight Night
Omaha Cochrane & Josh Dyer

Full Event
Took place on May 13, 2022 at the Liberty First Credit Union Arena in Omaha.

I have sent you this on the pm.

Regards

If I come across more BKFC, I will keep you posted for sure.
I, also, am interested in more fights being uploaded here.
May I please request the link as well, NatalieNY ?? :_:)

Last edited by xJOHNNYx on 2022-07-05 23:41:15

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:
NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-07-31 05:53:12(89Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

xJOHNNYx wrote:

I, also, am interested in more fights being uploaded here.
May I please request the link as well, NatalieNY ?? :_:)
Hi.
Sent
Bkfc Fight Night
Tampa 2
Contestants : Jarod Grant, Reggie Barnett
July 24, 2022, Sunday
Florida State Fairgrounds. Tampa, Florida.

NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-08-02 07:32:28(89Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

GhostRider

Hi.
Sent

Nascar Cup Series 2022

Stage 22
Verizon 200 (Indianapolis)
Stage date: 07/31/2022
Comments language: English
Length : 4 Hours
1080p Iptv

PixiOverlordPosted at 2022-08-08 14:15:14(88Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Any Aussies or Safas got 438 - THE GREATEST ONE-DAY GAME
Its the March 12, 2006 cricket match between the 2 countries.
I used to have the DVD but over the years moving countries etc, seems to have been misplaced...

Image error

Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2022-08-08 14:20:57(88Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5795

PixiOverlord wrote:

Any Aussies or Safas got 438 - THE GREATEST ONE-DAY GAME
Its the March 12, 2006 cricket match between the 2 countries.
I used to have the DVD but over the years moving countries etc, seems to have been misplaced...

Image error
pm sent :)

Post liked by - NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:
puytPosted at 2022-08-16 03:07:33(87Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

please upload espys 2022

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt20216944

OptimistPrime01Posted at 2022-09-04 18:27:41(84Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I'm looking for the Documentary "Haaland – The Big Decision" that is on Viaplay streaming site. I'm willing to compensate for your time in helping me. Thanks

thunderchill365Posted at 2022-09-04 23:45:31(84Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

repost - Can some1 post Espns 30 for 30 docuseries "30 for 30" Rodman: For Better or Worse (TV Episode 2019)https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11162456/

And "30 for 30" Chuck & Tito (TV Episode 2019)https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11101196/

Thx been looking for these for awhile cant find them only on espn website.ost

NortyoldmanPosted at 2022-10-02 12:15:52(80Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hi guys n gals etc...

Would anyone have the NRL Grand Final played today between the Eels and the Panthers in Australia?

You would make an old man very happy  :)

Cheers

Post liked by - Novabox, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
NovaboxPosted at 2022-10-05 01:31:41(79Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Can anyone post: ONE Championship Prime 2 - Xiong vs. Lee 3 - Sep 30

Cheers Novabox

Post liked by - Nortyoldman
NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-10-05 18:26:46(79Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Novabox wrote:

Cheers Novabox
Hello Novabox

Sent

ONE on Prime Video 2
Xiong vs. Lee 3
09/30/2022

Post liked by - Nortyoldman, aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
koskotas:_male:Posted at 2022-12-10 20:29:08(70Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello. I'm looking for the Fighters Only World MMA Awards XIV, which aired on ESPN+. Thanks in advance!
https://www.worldmmaawards.com/event-dates/

xJOHNNYx:_blocked:Posted at 2022-12-10 23:52:40(70Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 430

NatalieNY wrote:

Novabox wrote:

Cheers Novabox
Hello Novabox

Sent

ONE on Prime Video 2
Xiong vs. Lee 3
09/30/2022
Link please.