Torrent Related Problems

miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-06-08 13:15:52(146Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5770
Uploads: 3446

MadWatchdog wrote:

battlestar wrote:

All uploaded torrents show 0 seeders until someone (or something) updates the stats, if you see one, try doing that first.
is there any way to automate seed stats after a period of time ?, i saw some other site doing it.
As far as I'm aware, new torrent stats are automatically updated a couple times a day for the first day or two.
To continuously scrape the stats of all torrents would require a prohibitive amount of system resources. We don't feel the necessity since it only takes users a few seconds to do it with the button provided on every torrent page.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-06-08 14:43:40(146Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 840
Uploads: 4931

MadWatchdog wrote:

automate seed stats after a period of time ?, i saw some other site doing it.
Actual word > Scrape Torrents < Yes, a few sites does have this function, but honestly, it may kill your browser so do your patient if you are going to Scrape over 200 torrents among huge files, also, almost all sites updates the stats according to time period, once a day or twice a day, only differences are TGx do update the seeds/leech from a currently hot tracker among specific trackers (hot as in top grabber through a tracker)

To be honest, I never bothered myself to update stats manually for any torrent I upload, they are up-to-date, and it would be me seeking for seeds if I kept updating stats on nothing, I believe this a habit as you uploaded a torrent then how come you won't be able to seed? lol, But for your satisfaction yes go for it and update, because a pirate downloader may definitely do the deed if they want to, to check remaining stats before downloading, anyway, If you want, do update stats manually, It won't take more than 10 seconds if you do so, miok:_admin: already mentioned above.

I hope this helps, have a nice day! :_:)

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2021-06-08 15:53:04(146Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1260
Uploads: 2329

At least our stats are pretty accurate and my recent uploads all say they have seeds and I didn't update the stats, so I assume it was done automatically or one of the downloaders did it, other sites like 1337x sometimes update every few months after a while, and gives misleading numbers if many people stopped seeding it since the auto-update, which sucks tbh, TGx way is better  😬 imo

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
DarkAngie:_moderator:Posted at 2021-06-08 17:06:14(146Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1640
Uploads: 3833

BigJ0554 wrote:

At least our stats are pretty accurate and my recent uploads all say they have seeds and I didn't update the stats, so I assume it was done automatically or one of the downloaders did it, other sites like 1337x sometimes update every few months after a while, and gives misleading numbers if many people stopped seeding it since the auto-update, which sucks tbh, TGx way is better  😬 imo
yeahh...you pretty correct 😉

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-06-08 17:24:09(146Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

I've always preferred manual updating, that way you know the stats are up to date

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2021-06-08 19:29:23(146Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 847
Uploads: 6586

One of the functions my bots do is update the stats for my recent uploads 2 or 3 times a day (on several sites, not just TG). :_B)

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
MadWatchdog:_moderator:Posted at 2021-06-09 05:44:13(146Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1635
Uploads: 0

Prom3th3uS wrote:

MadWatchdog wrote:

automate seed stats after a period of time ?, i saw some other site doing it.
Actual word > Scrape Torrents < Yes, a few sites does have this function, but honestly, it may kill your browser so do your patient if you are going to Scrape over 200 torrents among huge files, also, almost all sites updates the stats according to time period, once a day or twice a day, only differences are TGx do update the seeds/leech from a currently hot tracker among specific trackers (hot as in top grabber through a tracker)

To be honest, I never bothered myself to update stats manually for any torrent I upload, they are up-to-date, and it would be me seeking for seeds if I kept updating stats on nothing, I believe this a habit as you uploaded a torrent then how come you won't be able to seed? lol, But for your satisfaction yes go for it and update, because a pirate downloader may definitely do the deed if they want to, to check remaining stats before downloading, anyway, If you want, do update stats manually, It won't take more than 10 seconds if you do so, miok:_admin: already mentioned above.

I hope this helps, have a nice day! :_:)
Thanks for the reply:_:)

Post liked by - Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
BerlockPosted at 2021-09-03 19:10:14(133Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

Hey I don't know if this belongs here but honestly didn't know where else to post (if anyone can help with that I'll move the post)

So
Can anybody tell what's the difference between those two versions of a movie ?
One says 2019 and the other says 2020
It's the same movie, same 720p, almost same runtime "a difference of a few seconds", and about 50-ish mb difference in size
Much appreciate the help

https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrent/14413756/Bullets-of-Justice-2020-720p-BluRay-800MB-x264-GalaxyRG

https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrent/14148933/Bullets-of-Justice-2019-720p-WEBRip-800MB-x264-GalaxyRG

miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-09-03 19:46:58(133Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Berlock wrote:

Hey I don't know if this belongs here but honestly didn't know where else to post (if anyone can help with that I'll move the post)

So
Can anybody tell what's the difference between those two versions of a movie ?
One says 2019 and the other says 2020
It's the same movie, same 720p, almost same runtime "a difference of a few seconds", and about 50-ish mb difference in size
Much appreciate the help

https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrent/14413756/Bullets-of-Justice-2020-720p-BluRay-800MB-x264-GalaxyRG

https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrent/14148933/Bullets-of-Justice-2019-720p-WEBRip-800MB-x264-GalaxyRG
There's a slight differences in "Display AR" and probably other differences if you examine the metadata closely.

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2021-09-04 02:57:39(133Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 847
Uploads: 6586

Berlock wrote:

Basically, other than the year in the title, there isnt any.
One has a very slightly higher bitrate (hence slightly bigger in size).
You are unlikely to be able to tell the difference when watching either.

It actually dates from 2019.

Post liked by - Berlock, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
loninappleton:_trusted_uploader::_junkie:Posted at 2021-09-13 21:19:01(132Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 45
Uploads: 241

I may have a probable broken torrent here:

https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrent/14520670/The-Wolves-a-play-by-Sarah-DeLappe-Live-at-Lincoln-Center-2017

which is 99%   if no seed helper can repair it.  

Unless someone joins that.  I'll take it down and do a new one.  I don't want TGx to think I was not aware of it.

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
loninappleton:_trusted_uploader::_junkie:Posted at 2021-09-13 21:19:51(132Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Word: it was my own fault breaking a text file.  :-/

Post liked by - miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-09-13 21:22:00(132Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

loninappleton wrote:

If you did that you'll have to delete it, make a new .torrent and re-upload it.

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-09-13 21:24:43(132Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

miok wrote:

loninappleton wrote:

But it shows 5 complete so I don't see how anything can be broken. Let me try grabbing it with my seedbox and see what happens before you delete it.

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-09-13 21:41:37(132Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

miok wrote:

miok wrote:

loninappleton wrote:

But it shows 5 complete so I don't see how anything can be broken. Let me try grabbing it with my seedbox and see what happens before you delete it.
I'm grabbing it with 2 seedboxes and 3 clients. It's downloading very slowly but there is one complete among the peers so it should finish if that one keeps seeding.

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-09-13 23:22:16(132Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

miok wrote:

miok wrote:

miok wrote:

loninappleton wrote:

I'm grabbing it with 2 seedboxes and 3 clients. It's downloading very slowly but there is one complete among the peers so it should finish if that one keeps seeding.
There's nothing wrong with this torrent. I have it complete in the site seedbox and will keep it seeding for a while.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
loninappleton:_trusted_uploader::_junkie:Posted at 2021-09-13 23:24:44(132Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Ok thanks this is pretty complicated.  I had one good version backed up to another PC.  I know this is low traffic stuff but
I keep plays over the long term.    Yes I see it seeding now.  Don't know a way to do it any faster though.  And my faulty
one is repaired.

Thanks TGx.  I'll not have to redo it.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-09-13 23:26:13(132Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

loninappleton wrote:

Ok thanks this is pretty complicated.  I had one good version backed up to another PC.  I know this is low traffic stuff but
I keep plays over the long term.    Yes I see it seeding now.  Don't know a way to do it any faster though.  And my faulty
one is repaired.

Thanks TGx.  I'll not have to redo it.
It should seed much faster now that it's boxed

loninappleton:_trusted_uploader::_junkie:Posted at 2021-09-13 23:32:47(132Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I have one follow up question:  I tried to do the repair from my backup-- just opened the one torrent to feed it to my
other PC before making this contact for help.  But it wasn't doing the 1% repair which I've been able to do other times.
Why didn't that work-- just room to room over an ethernet cable?

miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-09-13 23:41:31(132Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

loninappleton wrote:

I have one follow up question:  I tried to do the repair from my backup-- just opened the one torrent to feed it to my
other PC before making this contact for help.  But it wasn't doing the 1% repair which I've been able to do other times.
Why didn't that work-- just room to room over an ethernet cable?
I'm not sure about that one but as a rule, if you make any changes to the content of a torrent it's much less complicated to just make a new .torrent and re-upload than it is to repair an existing torrent. But apparently you were successful or the torrent would have stalled when it got to the bad file.

Last edited by miok on 2021-09-13 23:42:14

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
loninappleton:_trusted_uploader::_junkie:Posted at 2021-09-13 23:59:51(132Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Ok.  Thanks for the advice.  I guess I think it's confusing for anyone out on a search tool finding dead things mixed in
with what's active.

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:
PsychoLilThing:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-09-14 09:16:49(132Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 731

heyy, not sure if this is the correct place to ask.. but i would truly appreciate the help! :_love
Episode 6 within this pack provided below has audio sync problems...:_facepalm:_:-(

*   https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrent/14501272/I-Heart-Arlo-S01-COMPLETE-720p-NF-WEBRip-x264-GalaxyTV

thank you:_love

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2021-09-14 12:05:37(132Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931

PsychoLilThing wrote:

heyy, not sure if this is the correct place to ask.. but i would truly appreciate the help! :_love
Episode 6 within this pack provided below has audio sync problems...:_facepalm:_:-(

*   https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrent/14501272/I-Heart-Arlo-S01-COMPLETE-720p-NF-WEBRip-x264-GalaxyTV

I am no pro at this but if you are using VLC media player I think there is the ability to adjust audio sync.

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:Posted at 2021-09-14 12:22:18(132Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 6906

PsychoLilThing wrote:

the track sync button is under tools tab go up or down as needed ,,,,:_:D

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, PsychoLilThing:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
PsychoLilThing:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-09-14 17:59:34(132Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 731

bigboy12 wrote:

PsychoLilThing wrote:

I am no pro at this but if you are using VLC media player I think there is the ability to adjust audio sync.
i dont really watch on VLC.. uhmmm is it not possible to correct the episode itself.. so whenever i wanna watch it is fixed.. because i collect shows :_:-(:_love

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.