Site problems

Recluse2010:_male::_turtle:Posted at 2021-07-21 15:53:22(140Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 10
Uploads: 8

miok wrote:

Make a shortcut to the login page and login from there as that page doesn't serve any ads or popups. That may stop you from being spammed.
I sometimes get clickers using the .pw url... should that be happening

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Recluse2010:_male::_turtle:Posted at 2021-07-21 15:54:35(140Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 10
Uploads: 8

When you log in are you clicking on the button stay logged in for 30 days? Not sure if that would make a difference just a thought. [/quote]

the 30 day thing doesnt even work for me, think as soon as u get kicked from lobby for afk it takes it off

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-07-21 15:56:56(140Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5770
Uploads: 3449

That won't keep unranked members from being logged out for inactivity in chat.
Trial uploaders are subject to anti lurking measures. WildBrian:_trusted_user::_turtle: will have to endure it until he's promoted to Verified. The only other thing he can do is close the lobby tab when he's not chatting.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:, SevenT:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, WildBrian:_trusted_user::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
SevenT:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-07-21 16:26:18(140Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 374
Uploads: 0

miok - PM about this topic for you.  :_:)

7T

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, miok:_admin:
SchtevoPosted at 2021-07-25 00:00:45(139Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5

Is there a problem with images loading on the site?

Images are not loading for me, I've tried chrome and edge, rebooted the PC. Only happening on torrentgalaxy, all other sites are fine.

miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-07-25 00:05:44(139Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Schtevo wrote:

Images are not loading for me, I've tried chrome and edge, rebooted the PC. Only happening on torrentgalaxy, all other sites are fine.
Images are loading okay for me and I haven't received complaints from anyone else.
Try clearing you browser cache and logging in again.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Deep61:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:Posted at 2021-07-25 00:05:53(139Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 6906

no problem here if your getting the wheel give it a min it should load ....:_:D

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
SchtevoPosted at 2021-07-25 11:28:44(139Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5

miok wrote:

Schtevo wrote:

Images are loading okay for me and I haven't received complaints from anyone else.
Seems to have fixed itself, did nothing and its working again

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-07-25 16:27:32(139Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Schtevo wrote:

miok wrote:

Schtevo wrote:

Glad to hear it Schtevo
The internet works in mysterious ways :_:D

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2021-07-26 09:25:06(139Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4245

miok wrote:

Schtevo wrote:

miok wrote:

Schtevo wrote:

Glad to hear it Schtevo
The internet works in mysterious ways :_:D
and I was thinking that it was the galaxy.....
:_:?:_:?

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-07-27 15:34:38(139Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1236

hello, was away 2 weeks from Forum games hoping something will be fixed
sadly no, same slowness in random places, need 10 seconds to appear picture, i see same segmented circle spinning and spinning
when stop the site jump in other position, need again scrolling
cannot understand why happening to me, 2 months ago not have this problems:_:(
i not have any problems with other sites, will make another pause from gaming:_:(
:_:( thanx

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-07-27 15:55:33(139Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Csabaxb wrote:

sadly no, same slowness in random places, need 10 seconds to appear picture, i see same segmented circle spinning and spinning
i not have any problems with other sites, will make another pause from gaming:_:(
I'm not sure why you're having this problem, I just tried all games and they worked fine for me.
I didn't get the segmented circle image place holder.
Do you have slow internet speed? That could make it load slowly for you.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2021-07-27 16:35:27(139Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931

miok wrote:

Csabaxb wrote:

I'm not sure why you're having this problem, I just tried all games and they worked fine for me.
Csa has downloaded Windows 11,probably not but could that be the issue ?

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:
Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-07-27 17:46:03(139Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1236

bigboy12 wrote:

miok wrote:

Csabaxb wrote:

Csa has downloaded Windows 11,probably not but could that be the issue ?
i install windows 11 from July 1,  Edition Windows 11 Pro
Version 21H2
Installed on ‎7/‎1/‎2021
OS build 22000.100
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 421.18901.0.3
i change my internet speed from 300Mb to 500Mb 2 weeks ago
i have those problems on windows 10 too with 300 Mb
how i say no problems with other sites
my pc is very fast and annoying when you need to wait during games to appear pictures
on other sites my posts , text or jpg, png, appears instantly
disable addons, reinstall browsers, stop my Bitdefender, no help
cannot imagine why this, 2.5 month, all was ok
some bug, code error, not ok update?:_:(

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
henrick:_trusted_user::_male::_sun:Posted at 2021-07-27 21:56:01(139Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 45

Recluse2010 wrote:

When you log in are you clicking on the button stay logged in for 30 days? Not sure if that would make a difference just a thought.
the 30 day thing doesnt even work for me, think as soon as u get kicked from lobby for afk it takes it off [/quote]

Do you have your browser set to clear cache and site data on exit? This is a possible reason for the login feature not to work.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-07-29 10:37:35(139Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5685

Csabaxb wrote:

I've been having the same problem for weeks now  the spinning circle:_:?

Image error
I do  have a very slow connection & pics sometimes take a few secs  to load  for me on the site!
I've done all the usual things like cleaning cookies & such but still no improvement ...

I don't use any other  forum sites so i have nothing to compare, however i do use use image hosting sites which are fine .

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
Deep61:_moderator:Posted at 2021-07-29 10:38:40(139Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Mr.  Spreadsheet
Reppoints: 2295
Uploads: 4456

aviana wrote:

Csabaxb wrote:

Image error
I do  have a very slow connection & pics sometimes take a few secs  to load  for me on the site!
I've done all the usual things like cleaning cookies & such but still no improvement ...

I don't use any other  forum sites so i have nothing to compare, however i do use use image hosting sites which are fine .

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:
aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-07-29 10:51:57(139Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5685

Deep61 wrote:

aviana wrote:

Csabaxb wrote:

Image error

Thank you Deep61:_moderator: I have tried that & still the same .

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2021-07-29 10:55:54(139Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

I am having the same issue this morning. Possible a glitch ,first time this has happened to me.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:
BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2021-07-29 10:58:54(139Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1260
Uploads: 2329

aviana wrote:

Deep61 wrote:

aviana wrote:

Csabaxb wrote:

Image error

Thank you Deep61:_moderator: I have tried that & still the same .
Try going to https://picturegalaxy.org/ and see what happens, if it loads, click your ad blocker whilst u r there and white list it/disable it for that website, also check your VPN if u r using one, sometimes they block things

Post liked by - eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-07-29 12:39:15(139Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

I attempted to explain this issue a couple weeks ago in this thread. I'll explain again...
The site has updated the way it displays images. Instead of waiting for all images to load before the page opens, now pages open immediately and the images continue to load as you scroll. Not having to wait for all images to load makes torrent and forum pages with many large images open much faster. The main focus of TGx is always torrent uploaders and downloaders. Without them we wouldn't be able to survive. If it causes momentary image place holders (spinning circles) to appear in arcade or game threads, that's a compromise we're willing to live with for the time being. But as always, the site is a constant work in progress and we're always looking for better ways of improving performance. If there is a more efficient method, our amazing SysOps will find it. Thanks for your patience.

Post liked by - eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Deep61:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2021-07-29 12:44:09(139Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

miok wrote:

I attempted to explain this issue a couple weeks ago in this thread. I'll explain again...
The site has updated the way it displays images. Instead of waiting for all images to load before the page opens, now pages open immediately and the images continue to load as you scroll. Not having to wait for all images to load makes torrent and forum pages with many large images open much faster. The main focus of TGx is always torrent uploaders and downloaders. Without them we wouldn't be able to survive. If it causes momentary image place holders (spinning circles) to appear in arcade or game threads, that's a compromise we're willing to live with for the time being. But as always, the site is a constant work in progress and we're always looking for better ways of improving performance. If there is a more efficient method, our amazing SysOps will find it. Thanks for your patience.
I know you have said that before but no images would load for me at all no matter how long it took.It did start loading for me about 20 min.later. Figured it was a glitch

Post liked by - eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-07-29 12:59:11(139Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

bigboy12 wrote:

I know you have said that before but no images would load for me at all no matter how long it took.It did start loading for me about 20 min.later. Figured it was a glitch
I understand your concern and it's always important to make sure everyone involved is aware of any site issues, that's why this topic exists. As for images not loading at all, that surely had to have been a temporary glitch which could have been caused by any number factors. If it was caused by something on our end, you can bet that someone was furiously trying to get it resolved as quickly as possible.
Thanks for your input bb but shouldn't you be off shopping with the girls? :_:-@

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2021-07-29 13:08:35(139Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

miok wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

I understand your concern and it's always important to make sure everyone involved is aware of any site issues, that's why this topic exists. As for images not loading at all, that surely had to have been a temporary glitch which could have been caused by any number factors. If it was caused by something on our end, you can bet that someone was furiously trying to get it resolved as quickly as possible.
Thanks for your input bb but shouldn't you be off shopping with the girls? :_:-@
I need to keep some sanity in my day.:_:P:_:-):_:-):_:-)

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-07-29 13:17:05(139Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2185
Uploads: 411

BigJ0554 wrote:

Try going to https://picturegalaxy.org/ and see what happens, if it loads, click your ad blocker whilst u r there and white list it/disable it for that website
I done this a few weeks back when the segmented whirly thingy first appeared and it certainly helps a lot of the images load faster on my end.

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.