Exclusively on TGx

kentk9:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-06-07 03:56:00(146Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3080
Uploads: 0

Not sure where to post this, so Chit Chat was my go-to. Feel free to move it. Just wanted to give a shout-out to GalaxyRG:_trusted_uploader::_sun: and the TGx uploaders for their recent shares. I noticed today that at least two films currently available on TGx are not available on 'the other' popular torrent site I have been known to visit (Xtremo and Minamata) At least not yet. Not sure how you guys do it, but I'm glad you do. Don't ask, don't tell? 😂

Thanks again for the early releases! 🥂

Image error

Post liked by - Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2021-06-07 06:56:19(146Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 0

Thank you sweetie that is so very kind of you :) i know they will be grateful for your very kind post :) :_love:_love:_love

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.