ETTV

battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2021-04-24 01:33:15(152Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 847
Uploads: 6586

RSS keeps failing as well, same reason.
Its intermittant, as odd ones got through, but the rest failed.
I have about 6 alerts from my system for failed uploads tonight.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
gerald99:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-04-24 03:47:38(152Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 170
Uploads: 291

snoopimages which is owned by ettv is down and also glodls.

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Thomaskhan:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-04-24 07:11:35(152Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 840
Uploads: 4931

Well, I never had this issue before, but I sorted it out how to access, I had uploaded 5 torrents on ETTV 4 hours ago, and I'm using GloDLS, just like that, so do other sites.

I can access ETTV, it's available in my next tab, I'm online reviewing my uploads.....

I sorted it out this way, 7 Hours earlier, I wasn't able to access ETTV and GloDLS either, I noticed, besides 1337x, TGx & demonoid, all other sites were down, means no access, I was surprised, then I made a call to my team-mate, shared the problem, he said why not I check other locations by turning up VPN,  I tried 5, 6 locations but failed, Fortunately, United Kingdom did the deed, I simply get access to each and every site, as you can check my last upload made on ETTV including all others among, everything working good.

So if you want to give it a try, you can check it, UK location working like a charm. I hope this helps :_:)

P.S: There must be a reason behind the scene, not sure but ISP or something, might be the fault or something, whatever it is, nothing found on news so far! :_:(

Last edited by Prom3th3uS on 2021-04-24 07:19:45

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Thomaskhan:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2021-04-24 12:09:22(152Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931
Uploads: 0

That's probably why I was able to get on both sites as my VPN server was in the UK .
Was on both most of the day doing work.But again I do not upload not sure if that would make a difference though.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-04-24 12:32:05(152Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5770
Uploads: 3449

My present VPN server is Toronto Canada and I didn't have trouble accessing any of the aforementioned sites yesterday. In fact every time someone mentioned not being able to access a site, I immediately checked and had full access. I even uploaded torrents to all the sites mentioned without any issues. Here's a factor to take into consideration when trying to diagnose this oddity. Yesterday I could only access ETTV with my VPN turned ON. With the VPN turned OFF, I could no longer access the site. This occurred only with ETTV, all other sites worked correctly regardless of whether the VPN was on or of. Finally, today ETTV is working correctly with my VPN on or off.

Post liked by - NewWorld:_male:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, SevenT:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-04-24 12:54:43(152Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 4285

miok wrote:

My present VPN server is Toronto Canada and I didn't have trouble accessing any of the aforementioned sites yesterday. In fact every time someone mentioned not being able to access a site, I immediately checked and had full access. I even uploaded torrents to all the sites mentioned without any issues. Here's a factor to take into consideration when trying to diagnose this oddity. Yesterday I could only access ETTV with my VPN turned ON. With the VPN turned OFF, I could no longer access the site. This occurred only with ETTV, all other sites worked correctly regardless of whether the VPN was on or of. Finally, today ETTV is working correctly with my VPN on or off.
i got in 2nd time this morning the 1st was the 522 after that been good no trounle posting at uk vpn

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2021-04-24 18:36:46(152Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

My system runs on a server in Germany, no VPNs are involved in the process.
If they cannot connect then it just doesnt happen, I wont be installing VPN software.

Ive just enabled it again, so we'll see what happens. :_pirate

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-04-24 18:43:26(152Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

battlestar wrote:

If they cannot connect then it just doesnt happen, I wont be installing VPN software.
Just saying, Optional, you don't need to install any VPN, a simple Browser extension can do the deed, I have done the same, no software required to cross-check, extension can let you access if you are unable to access from current location. :_:)

Post liked by - miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-04-24 18:46:21(152Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

battlestar wrote:

My system runs on a server in Germany, no VPNs are involved in the process.

Ive just enabled it again, so we'll see what happens. :_pirate
Hope it starts working correctly for you battlestar.
I wouldn't want ETTV or any other pirate site to be deprived of your excellent releases. :_pirate

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2021-04-24 18:50:33(152Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

miok wrote:

Hope it starts working correctly for you battlestar.
I wouldn't want ETTV or any other pirate site to be deprived of your excellent releases. :_pirate
Thank you.

First one went fine, so it should proceed to catch up (auto-magically).

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-04-24 18:51:23(152Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Prom3th3uS wrote:

battlestar wrote:

Just saying, Optional, you don't need to install any VPN, a simple Browser extension can do the deed, I have done the same, no software required to cross-check, extension can let you access if you are unable to access from current location. :_:)
I use PIA but not directly from my devices. I access it via a browser extension provided by PIA.
Not only does it work great, it also allows you to bypass any sites you don't need protection on, allowing those sites to run faster outside the tunnel.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-04-24 18:57:44(152Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Quote:

(auto-magically)
I need to remember that one :_:-):_:-)

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2021-04-24 19:18:48(152Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Prom3th3uS wrote:

Just saying, Optional, you don't need to install any VPN, a simple Browser extension can do the deed
The upload system is totally automated, no browser is involved.
For browsing sites I have my own proxy server(s), and a FF config that only uses the proxy for designated sites.
In the UK, I dont need it for ETTV, as its not a banned domain. :_B)

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-04-24 19:56:04(152Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

battlestar wrote:

Prom3th3uS wrote:

Just saying, Optional, you don't need to install any VPN, a simple Browser extension can do the deed
The upload system is totally automated, no browser is involved.
For browsing sites I have my own proxy server(s), and a FF config that only uses the proxy for designated sites.
In the UK, I dont need it for ETTV, as its not a banned domain. :_B)
I agree, I wasn't sure of the server proxy thing you've using, I thought it's about browsing. lol

And no domain blocked, it's something temporary not permanent and might be gets resolved, if it was a fault, it belongs ISP's, probably the specific area's, as we were just helping each other to get access while anyone of us wasn't able to access any site where it was accessible, anyway, as we are all online and uploading without an issue, let's continue, and we will meet on another bug assignment. Lol

Cheers, and see ya folks around :)

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2021-06-08 02:33:51(146Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1260
Uploads: 2329

Is it just me or is ETTV down, haven't been able to open it since yesterday  😓

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-06-08 02:36:45(146Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

BigJ0554 wrote:

Working fine for me BJ
https://www.ettvcentral.com/

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2021-06-08 02:38:36(146Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

BigJ0554 wrote:

Was on it earlier n/p , just logged in again n/p atmy end.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:
Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:Posted at 2021-06-08 02:40:12(146Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 6906

up for me ;)

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-06-08 02:42:17(146Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

It's the ancient Eastern BJ microwave curse :_:-)

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2021-06-08 04:34:30(146Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1260
Uploads: 2329

miok wrote:

It's the ancient Eastern BJ microwave curse :_:-)
My stupid VPN is blocking it :_facepalm ffs

Post liked by - NewWorld:_male:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2021-06-12 16:00:54(145Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I keep getting this atm ;

Quote:

DATABASE: mysqli_connect:

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2021-06-12 16:06:29(145Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

battlestar wrote:

Quote:

Was on earlier & it was ok but now am getting same message.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-06-12 16:08:27(145Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

battlestar wrote:

Quote:

I'm getting the same error when I try to go to the upload page.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-06-12 16:21:12(145Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Guess I won't be uploading there until they get that fixed :_:(

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, NewWorld:_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-06-12 19:06:14(145Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Beats assures me that the owner has been notified and is working on the problem.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.